Blood (Ageless AhnGoo❤️) - Ahn Jae-Hyun ❤️❤️❤️ Goo Hye Sun ❤️

LoveSG

Screen_Shot_2015_03_16_at_8_14_48_PM.png

They are so perfect I literally replayed this scene 4x before finishing the episode.

Mmm...That Happy Together video is the death of me...Whether AJH or GHS are dating, I don't care anymore. I will just live in my own delusional AhnGoo world. xD

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest berrylite

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

They are so perfect I literally replayed this scene 4x before finishing the episode.

Mmm...That Happy Together video is the death of me...Whether AJH or GHS are dating, I don't care anymore. I will just live in my own delusional AhnGoo world. xD

Yeah! Me2 I have been replaying the same scene many times without understanding what they are saying..hahaha..But that's not important because it's their eyes that does the talking so it's ok if you don't understand. :D

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

I am with you

Guest fd8lvr

Are there any new good news about them *together*? Lol... :D (I'm delusional, don't mind me :) ) They just look so beautiful together especially when they're holding hands.

I really love the RiSang moments in ep 10... even if there's no heartstopping skinship, their natural bickering and JS' shyness/hesitation towards Uri Rita just turned me on!

Totally love the Risang scenes and whenever JS smiled because of her... he's so affected by her more than he can imagine ^^

Will danger meet her in ep 11 n he will get a chance to be her hero? Looking forward to that!!!

photo 532723E4-EBCC-4724-835C-540B72009020.png_zpsladv06ma.jpeg i watch again the Happy Together and i notice when AJH said that Love does'nt a bad thing and the MC ask question are you seeing someone? then AJH suddenly glancing to GHS ;)) :D poor me im really addict to them i have 4days of diet coz no risang moment so i will watch again and again the previous episode =P~ :D

Guest fd8lvr

i watch again the Happy Together and i notice when AJH said that Love does'nt a bad thing and the MC ask question are you seeing someone? then AJH suddenly glancing to GHS ;)) :D poor me im really addict to them i have 4days of diet coz no risang moment so i will watch again and again the previous episode =P~ :D

AhnGoo shippers, I've recently noticed that quite a number of people are feeling the chemistry of our dazzling couple in my home drama community. I rarely ship unless I feel that special spark and the last time I've shipped so hard was with So Ganji and Gongvely c/o Master's Sun and I went from delulu to hysterical upon learning of the latter's relationship with the equally handsome Lee Dong Wook. And so, I learned my lesson well, i.e., take care of the ship, row it hard but, concomitantly, keep an eye on the liferaft. Still, I can't help not to wishfully think Ji Sang and Ri Ta will become a couple for real, despite AJH somewhat hinting he's in a relationship. Besides looking great together, I love how he treats her. Very gentlemanly. In addition, he has this admiration/crush on her that is cloaked in his sexy shyness. Lovely Kim Sam Soon gives me hope with what she said - ''life is like a box of chocolates.'' Life is full of surprises. With that, who knows our AhnGoo ship might have the chance to sail, smoothly into the calm sea as our dazzling couple are greeted by sweet, balmy breezes under a glowing lover's moon.

photo 5C23A2B9-7AD3-4843-A751-703FD4D512F5_zpsvln6mpta.jpg Thanks to @cheerkoo for the translation i dont know how to transfer her post to here so i just make like that :D I hope the gossip is true that he really put his hands to hye sun hair because its messy OMG I wish theres a video ..........i will imagine the scene in Ep 9 how he caress the hair of YRT you can feel the intensity the way he stare to her awwwwwwwww :x 8-> ............ and its really strange why there is no BTS video for AhnGoo Couple its only pictures .....I expect that they have because its KBS others drama have oh why oh why :(( [-(

Archived