Guest ororomunroe

@Moon_Fars @plappi @delfin @emme85 @UnniSarah @onnififi @moodypie @yaqiyukiHi there chingus!!! KMHM family members are seen everywhere :) :x
I can't wait for May to come:)
I'm anticipating both Hong Sisters and Secret writernim's dramasMay both have a good turnout
On the other hand, What will our couple turn out to be?I'm excited :x :x :x
                                                                     Cute and Lovingcollage_zpsigjvucgq.jpg
                                                                                                                                     2_zpsj6jbqwsn.jpg

Charismatic4_zpsj2dsmq9d.jpg

Badass-Cool3_zpsth6ru7kh.jpg

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@SUNlight02 hello my dear! Woah Su Ae is also a dimples girl! Swooning I kept on seeing dimples actress Hwang Jung Eum, Oh Yeon Seo, Lee Ha Nui, Kang So Ra and now Su Ae!      :x :x :x :x

@yaqiyuki hello my dear, so its the school holiday again huh! Good for your enjoy the show and all the best for your coming exam.  :x :-*

onnififi said: @moodypie said: By the way my dear chingus, especially those in the Warm and Cozy thread, both these dramas will air in May. Warm and Cozy (MBC) and Mask (SBS) will air on Wed & Thurs slot.Which was one will you guys watch live? :D
I am not really a fan of melo, but since it's Soo Ae and JJH, I will most likely watch.I've only watch Soo Ae in 9ends 2 out and Athena. I love both these dramas a lot.As for JJH I've missed him!! I've only watched him in Goong and some of his movies and liked him since. (It doesn't matter if he was involved in a drug case ..hehe). Didn't watch him in Five Fingers and Medical top team, thought those were a bit heavy to watch. I still have these dramas in my hard disk. :D
Even though I've watched Secret, it was not my cup of tea. But no regrets watching.I am a very emotional person, so I try to avoid melo if I can. With secret the main leads were great actors, and I love them. Mask will have the same writer as Secret!! So that mean, I will need to mentally prepare myself...huhuhuhu...cry...

nazzy1109 said: ok guys..........this is just a shout out from me..........if u guys r interested then u could check this forum out :) of course here is no trouble to back read yet :D
the next drama from the writer of Secret !.........another melodrama..........but i can still be curious if it's a melo from that writer.........many of u might think that Secret was possible to succeed only due to Ji-Eum.........but i think that the writer-nim also did a pretty great job with it.........maybe not a masterpiece but it still managed to touch our hearts with its strong emotional elements !........not many melos can be as addictive as i found Secret to be..........this drama is going to compete against the Hong Sisters drama that many of u r already waiting for............good news is that the writer-nim has already finished 80% of the script for this drama long ago & so the plot can flow smoothly...........all the leads & main supporting actors have been cast too
male lead is Joo Ji Hoon from the Princess Hours/Goong , Five Fingers & Medical Top Team..........the female lead is Soo Ae who i m unfortunately unfamiliar with since i didn't watch that many k-dramas yet..........but i think many of u might know her..........the chingus here already gave me a brief info about her & that she is an amazing actress !...........so i also decided to download her other dramas...........anyways, the leads r both great actors so their return to drama after more than 2 years is anticipated
again to remind u guys.........this is just a shout out from me........u can decide to watch it & stay here for updates or check it out at a later date........after watching a few comedies at the year's beginning, if u'r up for a melo & also one from the writer of Secret who has already completed most of the plot u can join us :) .........i for sure am anticipating this drama a lot !.........& it would compete against the Hong Sisters drama which is still at a loss for the leads unfortunately :|
@onnififi , @emme85 , @yaqiyuki , @LoVeCartier , @MarjorieA , @Moon_Fars , @kyunii88 , @moodypie , @libra22 , @valsava , @sa0irse , @alekaonu , @Mau_Cherry , @juju84 , @eunsuhae , @littleloony , @ilchul , @denarvie , @delfin , @evie7 , @Nymeria289 , @mcleen , @Aeliana , @asma.ykein_at_gmail.com_stv , @anagard , @madlena , @chunnie36 , @Kail14 ...................
for now i called u guys...........of course if this forum gets more followers then would summon more of our chingus :) ......hope u would anticipate this drama out too when the airing date nears if it interests u :)

moodypie said: onnififi said: @moodypie said: By the way my dear chingus, especially those in the Warm and Cozy thread, both these dramas will air in May. Warm and Cozy (MBC) and Mask (SBS) will air on Wed & Thurs slot.Which was one will you guys watch live? :D
I am not really a fan of melo, but since it's Soo Ae and JJH, I will most likely watch.I've only watch Soo Ae in 9ends 2 out and Athena. I love both these dramas a lot.As for JJH I've missed him!! I've only watched him in Goong and some of his movies and liked him since. (It doesn't matter if he was involved in a drug case ..hehe). Didn't watch him in Five Fingers and Medical top team, thought those were a bit heavy to watch. I still have these dramas in my hard disk. :D
Even though I've watched Secret, it was not my cup of tea. But no regrets watching.I am a very emotional person, so I try to avoid melo if I can. With secret the main leads were great actors, and I love them. Mask will have the same writer as Secret!! So that mean, I will need to mentally prepare myself...huhuhuhu...cry...

missnona said: Facts About This Drama :1- Soo Ae was about turn down this drama but then the writer himself call her and send her the Scripts by Phone and she was hooked then accepted it 

immediately. 2-The writing for Mask is already 80 percent completed , and the when they start shooting the first ep it will full-completed already.3-Soo Ae role will be totally different from her last role in "Queen Of Ambition" and this time we would see her lovely side but in dark way.4- They will start Shooting after three weeks from now.5- SBS put a big budget for this drama, since it will air with "Hong Sisters" drama and they believe in the writer since his last drama "Secret" beat "The Heirs".  

nazzy1109 said: ok guys..........this is just a shout out from me..........if u guys r interested then u could check this forum out :) of course here is no trouble to back read yet :D
the next drama from the writer of Secret !.........another melodrama..........but i can still be curious if it's a melo from that writer.........many of u might think that Secret was possible to succeed only due to Ji-Eum.........but i think that the writer-nim also did a pretty great job with it.........maybe not a masterpiece but it still managed to touch our hearts with its strong emotional elements !........not many melos can be as addictive as i found Secret to be..........this drama is going to compete against the Hong Sisters drama that many of u r already waiting for............good news is that the writer-nim has already finished 80% of the script for this drama long ago & so the plot can flow smoothly...........all the leads & main supporting actors have been cast too
male lead is Joo Ji Hoon from the Princess Hours/Goong , Five Fingers & Medical Top Team..........the female lead is Soo Ae who i m unfortunately unfamiliar with since i didn't watch that many k-dramas yet..........but i think many of u might know her..........the chingus here already gave me a brief info about her & that she is an amazing actress !...........so i also decided to download her other dramas...........anyways, the leads r both great actors so their return to drama after more than 2 years is anticipated
again to remind u guys.........this is just a shout out from me........u can decide to watch it & stay here for updates or check it out at a later date........after watching a few comedies at the year's beginning, if u'r up for a melo & also one from the writer of Secret who has already completed most of the plot u can join us :) .........i for sure am anticipating this drama a lot !.........& it would compete against the Hong Sisters drama which is still at a loss for the leads unfortunately :|
@onnififi , @emme85 , @yaqiyuki , @LoVeCartier , @MarjorieA , @Moon_Fars , @kyunii88 , @moodypie , @libra22 , @valsava , @sa0irse , @alekaonu , @Mau_Cherry , @juju84 , @eunsuhae , @littleloony , @ilchul , @denarvie , @delfin , @evie7 , @Nymeria289 , @mcleen , @Aeliana , @asma.ykein_at_gmail.com_stv , @anagard , @madlena , @chunnie36 , @Kail14 ...................
for now i called u guys...........of course if this forum gets more followers then would summon more of our chingus :) ......hope u would anticipate this drama out too when the airing date nears if it interests u :)

thank you @anagard /hugs you back >:D<

To be honest, I'm not really feeling the Hong sisters drama so I know for a fact that I'll be here rooting for this show instead. You can also find me in the Falling for Innocence thread, those will be my homes for the upcoming weeks :)

I noticed the PAC virus is spreading everywhere so even if we're not watching the same things it shouldn't be a problem for us to cross roads :))

Anyeong anyeong~ :-h  :-h *happy noisy voice*
*Cough*cough*check...check...check 1..2..3*changed my voice into Soo Ae husky voice style*cough*cough*
First post here.....let me introduce my name is kyunii....please take care of me Mask family members thread~ and thank you @missnona to open this thread
I was summoned here by my dear chingu @nazzy1109... thank you dear...muachhh :-*
Psst.... actually i've been here dear...and i bookmarked this drama couple weeks ago....hahaha...btw,so happy many KMHM family was camped here too...let me find my space too chingudeul~ 
Okay no more words for the actors i like them all, there are no actors who irritates my eyes and my brain...hahahaha...specially one for my favourite ahjussi actor uri VP Yeon Jeong Hoon...@Pac member VP is not our lovely Vice President @juju84, okay?it was Vampire Prosecutor YJH~ LOL
For @PAC member, what brand are we going curse now? Btw unfortunately all male actors here was sold out (JJH♡Son Ga in, YJH ♡Han Gain), omo they lover/wife has same name!
Okay...before many chingus here throw me into river because i talk a lot...i just want to say...Lets fun spazzing here my friends~
PS: For KMHM family

I camped in these threads too, were you all in there as well?----->Missing Noir, ex girlfriend club, producer, Descendant of the sun

@SUNlight02 I'm all for the badass cool kind of pairing. JJH is the king of brooding lol And SA can play the strong cold woman perfectly and since the drama is about people keeping a mask, I'm already excited at the prospect of their interactions where they play it cool while they're so attracted to each other, I can imagine the electrifying chemistry between them :x

@kyunii88 I'm keeping an eye on all of those shows so maybe I'll see you there too ^^

~Waves at :-h:-h@chunnie36 @anagard @sa0irse @kyunii88 annyeong chingus!!! :)

haha yeah..I just realized that the two males' partners are both Ga In..
@onnififiyeah unni..Unfortunately,  most of Soo Ae's dramas and movies are melo/action related that's why we seldom see her smile..haha..
@eunsuhaeme too..ahaha.. I'm in for badass cool I'm looking forward to see her chemistry with both men :)
Soo Ae said in an interview that she is drawn to roles that are “oeyunaegang,” a four-character idiom that translates to an iron fist in a velvet glove.

The quality is what I consider to be ideal. I’ve always admired those who appear gentle but are determined and strong underneath. They are my role models. So naturally, I chose to play a lot of characters that have that quality.” -- Soo Ae

moodypie said: By the way my dear chingus, especially those in the Warm and Cozy thread, both these dramas will air in May. Warm and Cozy (MBC) and Mask (SBS) will air on Wed & Thurs slot.Which was one will you guys watch live? :D

@eunsuhae @anagard i already confused with all thread that i come, i read information across thread that usually didn't come too nice and here, there and there it didn't happen, :D :D PAC virus come to great thing,

@kyunii88 i lurk in one of your thread but didn't decide to camp there, still looking around about that thread, ^_^, maybe i will camp in another thread that air next week,, :)

onnififi said: moodypie said: onnififi said: @moodypie said: By the way my dear chingus, especially those in the Warm and Cozy thread, both these dramas will air in May. Warm and Cozy (MBC) and Mask (SBS) will air on Wed & Thurs slot.Which was one will you guys watch live? :D

delfin said: @eunsuhae @anagard i already confused with all thread that i come, i read information across thread that usually didn't come too nice and here, there and there it didn't happen, :D :D PAC virus come to great thing,

@kyunii88 i lurk in one of your thread but didn't decide to camp there, still looking around about that thread, ^_^, maybe i will camp in another thread that air next week,, :)

Archived