Guest ororomunroe

Guest missnona

SUNlight02

said:

@nazzy1109It's a pleasure to share the info chingu :)
@missnonaThank you very much for starting this thread chingu :)I really appreaciate it :)I'm also a big fan of Soo Ae since 'A Thousand Days Promise' and I'm happy that she's back after QoA. I'm excited about this drama because I have known the casts for the great portrayal of their roles and what's even better is we've got on of the best writer's I've known, Secret writernim :)I also am anticipating Hong Sisters drama and I'm glad you and nazzy1109 are too.Let's all hope for the best of both dramas for a greater year of 2015  :x :x :x

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nazzy1109

thank u @missnona for starting this thread !.........seriously can't wait for this drama now !........the Hong Sisters drama is at the moment having difficulty in securing leads ( i hope they can do it soon enough ) & whereas this drama is already far ahead with 80% script completed & the leads cast already ! =D> .........unfortunately i'm hearing about the female lead for the first time :( i'm practically new to k-dramas with only 1.5 years experience.........everyone's praising this female lead.........must download her previous dramas then !........let's hope this forum also gets more members & page jumps like crazy !  8-> 8-> 

Guest missnona

nazzy1109

said: thank u @missnona for starting this thread !.........seriously can't wait for this drama now !........the Hong Sisters drama is at the moment having difficulty in securing leads ( i hope they can do it soon enough )

=D> 

.........unfortunately i'm hearing about the female lead for the first time

:(

i'm practically new to k-dramas with only 1.5 years experience.........everyone's praising this female lead.........must download her previous dramas then !........let's hope this forum also gets more

members & page jumps like crazy !  8-> 8-> 

@missnonaAww..chingu :x :x That's so sweet of you :)Let's have great time here chingus

@nazzy1109Sure chingu :) you should try to watch Soo Ae's dramas too :)Most of her dramas are melodrama because it's her cup of tea. She can really cry like no other when you've come to watch her dramas.
If you want melodramas from her,A Thousand Days' Promise - she fought bravely with Alzheimer's disease here. A tearjerker.
Queen of Ambition - she was so great in acting here that many hated her character because Joo Da Hae really is the queen of ambition
If you want a romcom from her, I recommend 9 Ends and 2 Outs. It's not really a sports drama like almost everyone thinks about the title..I love this romcom and it's really a realistic one.It's about bestfriends since birth who love each other but never tell each one about it. Things change when they come to live in one house...
On the other hand, if you want her badass action packed character, I recommend Athena: Goddess of War. She is totally a badass and cool woman there and that role is in some way what I really wanted our Hwang Jung Eum unni to play next with Ji Sung oppa if ever they'll have an action film/drama.haha..
Anyway, May please come faster. We're excited for this coming dramas :)

Guest nazzy1109

@missnona thanks a lot chingu !........u'r a great kind chingu too >:D< actually my first ever drama forum is the KMHM forum & from there i met sooo many awesome & friendly chingus who welcomed me warmly........& now meeting others including u in other threads........i feel great !........i would totally download Soo Ae's dramas now !
@SUNlight02 thanks a lot for the recommendations !.........would download Soo Ae's & HJE's dramas very soon !.........hoping that she also becomes one of my favourites like HJE is :D ........& yes, i also wanna see HJE & JS in badass roles with each other ! 8->
& now us three have successfully increased this forum's page by one alreasy ! <:-P .........hoping that it reaches more than 50 as the drama nears.......goodnight to u chingudeul, got to go now, dream of Shin Se Gi again & wake up for class ! :-h

Hi everyone, I'm here for my bias Soo Ae, she isn't popular or is loved like some in Soompi, but I like her ever since Love Letter. I'm also here for the acting, I believe in JiHoon's acting, and now Jung Hun joining the cast makes it even better. I didn't watch Secret, I hope for a good and interesting. So far the premise isn't my thing. But Soo Ae picks this drama, so I'm curious. I watch the Heirs because of the actors, not the writing or directing, so I hope for the best. Hong sister's drama always get good rating, personally I don't watch their dramas, but that won't make them any less popular. So here wishing this drama good luck. Looking forward to see many more posts. Cheers ~

@TRANHi chingu :)Welcome to this thread! :) Soo Ae unni tooLet's have a great time here as we wait and watch for this dramaI believe we'll have a good competition here because although HS always get good ratings, Soo Ae is also known for sweeping audiences' attention and our writernim is the Secret writernim who beat Kim Eun Sook two years ago during the air of Secret and The Heirs.Let us not worry and hope for the best :)Fighting!!!! :x

Guest nazzy1109

ok guys..........this is just a shout out from me..........if u guys r interested then u could check this forum out :) of course here is no trouble to back read yet :D
the next drama from the writer of Secret !.........another melodrama..........but i can still be curious if it's a melo from that writer.........many of u might think that Secret was possible to succeed only due to Ji-Eum.........but i think that the writer-nim also did a pretty great job with it.........maybe not a masterpiece but it still managed to touch our hearts with its strong emotional elements !........not many melos can be as addictive as i found Secret to be..........this drama is going to compete against the Hong Sisters drama that many of u r already waiting for............good news is that the writer-nim has already finished 80% of the script for this drama long ago & so the plot can flow smoothly...........all the leads & main supporting actors have been cast too
male lead is Joo Ji Hoon from the Princess Hours/Goong , Five Fingers & Medical Top Team..........the female lead is Soo Ae who i m unfortunately unfamiliar with since i didn't watch that many k-dramas yet..........but i think many of u might know her..........the chingus here already gave me a brief info about her & that she is an amazing actress !...........so i also decided to download her other dramas...........anyways, the leads r both great actors so their return to drama after more than 2 years is anticipated
again to remind u guys.........this is just a shout out from me........u can decide to watch it & stay here for updates or check it out at a later date........after watching a few comedies at the year's beginning, if u'r up for a melo & also one from the writer of Secret who has already completed most of the plot u can join us :) .........i for sure am anticipating this drama a lot !.........& it would compete against the Hong Sisters drama which is still at a loss for the leads unfortunately :|
@onnififi , @emme85 , @yaqiyuki , @LoVeCartier , @MarjorieA , @Moon_Fars , @kyunii88 , @moodypie , @libra22 , @valsava , @sa0irse , @alekaonu , @Mau_Cherry , @juju84 , @eunsuhae , @littleloony , @ilchul , @denarvie , @delfin , @evie7 , @Nymeria289 , @mcleen , @Aeliana , @asma.ykein_at_gmail.com_stv , @anagard , @madlena , @chunnie36 , @Kail14 ...................
for now i called u guys...........of course if this forum gets more followers then would summon more of our chingus :) ......hope u would anticipate this drama out too when the airing date nears if it interests u :)

dear @nazzy1109 thanks for summoning me again (we are everywhere omg :D ) and this drama is definitely on my list. I love Su Ae and am always fond of her since she was in some of the first dramas I ever watched (Love Letter and Emperor of the Sea, that's like 10 years ago phew!). It's been a while since I saw JJH in anything so his casting definitely got me even more interested...
anyway, I'll be around here for sure when this show starts :)

@nazzy1109.  Hi, Also thanks for the summons.  I liked the evil acting of Soo Ae in the drama with twin brothers and they daughter died in and unfortunate accident then she had her step brother to kill her daughters uncle thinking she was killing the father to try and hide her past now that was a good drama she even tried to kill her step brother..  
@missnona,  Thanks for starting the thread and posting the stills and keeping it updated..  I was wondering why I hadn't seen JJH in a while and low and behold here he is great great been waiting for him to grace us with his handsome presence for a while now..
I have always liked IYI since my precious you so the drama has a good cast like them all both first and second leads male and female in this drama so count me in.. 

@nazzy1109, Thanks for the shout out! This drama is on my radar because of it being from the writer of Secret. I know that JS and HJE were smoking in it but you still need a good story and Secret was one hell of a story! I have only been watching kdramas for about 1 and a half years too and am not familar with the leads. I'm just anticipating this drama because of the writer, so I say bring on the makjang!@missnona, Thanks for starting this thread and I love the fan art you made.@SUNlight02, @madelena, @eunsuhae, @valsava,  Good to see you here! I know we are all going to have a good time. 

SUNlight02 said: @missnonaAww..chingu :x :x That's so sweet of you :)Let's have great time here chingus

@nazzy1109Sure chingu :) you should try to watch Soo Ae's dramas too :)Most of her dramas are melodrama because it's her cup of tea. She can really cry like no other when you've come to watch her dramas.
If you want melodramas from her,A Thousand Days' Promise - she fought bravely with Alzheimer's disease here. A tearjerker.
Queen of Ambition - she was so great in acting here that many hated her character because Joo Da Hae really is the queen of ambition
If you want a romcom from her, I recommend 9 Ends and 2 Outs. It's not really a sports drama like almost everyone thinks about the title..I love this romcom and it's really a realistic one.It's about bestfriends since birth who love each other but never tell each one about it. Things change when they come to live in one house...
On the other hand, if you want her badass action packed character, I recommend Athena: Goddess of War. She is totally a badass and cool woman there and that role is in some way what I really wanted our Hwang Jung Eum unni to play next with Ji Sung oppa if ever they'll have an action film/drama.haha..

evie7 said: SUNlight02 said: @missnonaAww..chingu :x :x That's so sweet of you :)Let's have great time here chingus

valsava said: evie7 said: SUNlight02 said: @missnonaAww..chingu :x :x That's so sweet of you :)Let's have great time here chingus

evie7 said: valsava said: evie7 said: SUNlight02 said: @missnonaAww..chingu :x :x That's so sweet of you :)Let's have great time here chingus

Guest Aeliana

@nazzy1109 thank you for the shout out ;) i've already heard about this one and i'm actually more interested in this than that of the Hong sisters so yeah I think i'm gonna check for the updates. I've only seen Ji Hoon in the movie Confession with Ji Sung oppa :D and I really loved him I think he's a good actor :-bd and I loooove melos hehe so yeah definitely will be waiting for this one.

Ah... at least now, the thread seems lovely... I'll check this drama because of Ji Hoon, I haven't watch Secret yet, but everyone said it really good. so I'm positive this drama will turn out to be good too... Not much drama I can enjoy right now but sure in April and May, there are much enjoyment waiting for me :))

Archived