[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

Yeah, just watched the episode 13 with sub, it confirmed for me that Yi An like Eunbi. He said: -I started rehab. But not because of what you said. 

Eby: What did i say?

Yian: You said some absurd things that you would leave and wont see me if i start rehab. 

(So Yian is all smiles and he wants to see Eunbi and always waiting for texts and calls and wants to text Eunbi too)

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Eun Byul is going to be upset that YA got into an accident to help her sister.  She'd probably be happy about it, that he cared so much to help her.  I don't think KSY is going to get what she wants there, but she will inflect some damage.  Eun Byul will probably think about it later and realize a lot of things changed. Hopefully she thinks about how she treats YA too.  

I still can't get over how Eun Bylu announced she was alive again.  It's even worse with subs lol.  How in the world did she think that was a good idea?  She really comes across as uncaring about his feelings, even when she obviously has more to tell about what happened.  

Eun Byul is the kind of character who would hurt silently or fight for herself if there's no one to rescue her.  Eun Bi would ask for help just like she did Yi An when she fell off.  Eun Byul had too much pride to do so.  So if she finds out that Yi An may have feeling s for Eun Bi, she'd probably pretend she did not care while hurting on the inside.    When she faked death, it is not because she is uncaring towards Yi An or her mother.  It is because her love for her sister is greater than these.  Like I said, blood is thicker than water.  

I don't think Eun Byul is going to be upset that YA got into an accident to help her sister.  She'd probably be happy about it, that he cared so much to help her.  I don't think KSY is going to get what she wants there, but she will inflect some damage.  Eun Byul will probably think about it later and realize a lot of things changed. Hopefully she thinks about how she treats YA too.  

I still can't get over how Eun Bylu announced she was alive again.  It's even worse with subs lol.  How in the world did she think that was a good idea?  She really comes across as uncaring about his feelings, even when she obviously has more to tell about what happened.  

Eun Byul is the kind of character who would hurt silently or fight for herself if there's no one to rescue her.  Eun Bi would ask for help just like she did Yi An when she fell off.  Eun Byul had too much pride to do so.  So if she finds out that Yi An may have feeling s for Eun Bi, she'd probably pretend she did not care while hurting on the inside.    When she faked death, it is not because she is uncaring towards Yi An or her mother.  It is because her love for her sister is greater than these.  Like I said, blood is thicker than water. 

I agree with you. I believe that will be how EBy reacts. 

She care about EB so much she even said to YA that she didn't have time to think about other people while she decide to gave EB her life even though she felt sorry toward her mother and YA.

All she thought at the moment was how the hardships that EB had to endure was because of her, so she must atone her sins and let EB live her life. The life that she stole all those years ago.

Beside, she considered to tell YA about EB before. Remember the scene where she asked YA what if she has a twin and they are having fun together? 

And you need to understand that she prepared to give everything up when she let her mother and YA believed that she indeed died, that she will never return.

But things get worse at Sekang High, that is why she decided to return. Not because she changes her mind about letting EB being her and it is EB that instruct her to go to school. EBy isn't the one who initiate it first.

It is easy to misunderstand and hate EBy for her action within the limited time she has shown up in this story, since her charachter has a lot of layer.

I've made the mistake while watched School 2013 with Park Heung Soo, I don't want to repeat it again with EBy.

And Since even TK point out that EBy and EB both are so very happy to finally meet each other properly to the point they couldn't believe it, I will just watch this amazing drama till the end without prejudice.

Since South Korea is not that far from my country, I can always book the first flight to Seoul.

The writer nim should know what will happen if I couldn't contain myself:phew:

this drama milking SJ sudden popularity with give those taebi scene but in the end TG didn't get girls. so evil. if writer indeed want eun bi end up with YA just go ahead!! don't make viewer confused and hurt TG feeling in the proses. need black list this writer in the future!​

The staff have stated “In today’s episode, Taekwang’s undeviating love for Eunbi will hit its peak, by which we hope to create what will become the drama’s infamous scene . The question of whether or not Taekwang’s endless efforts will open Eunbi’s heart. If you focus on the two’s subtle emotions, the drama will be more enjoyable to watch.

cr.gongbi.tumblr 

seriously! TT.TT PD-nim can't you stop playing w/ our feelings. BAIT?! again?

​This. They should stop baiting us with a ship if its not going to sail especially nearing an end of the drama. If they are milking SJ's current popularity, then they could do it without EBi being in the scene. The viewers already like him. He doesn't need EBi with him to be liked even more, as proven by his scenes with other characters, however brief they maybe. But I get that EBi is his current happiness at the moment, and it tears me that she could also become his newest heartbreak. They could have made him her guardian angel without him falling in love with her. CURSE WRITER-NIMS AND TEENAGE HORMONES!!!!!

Because of SJ's popularity I feel like the writer will probably push the TG EB ship. Not that it's wrong or I can't see why not because I'm not blind and I see how TG puts a lot of effort to EB. He makes her smile, he betters himself for her. I'm just really more of a YAEB shipper. It's the fleeting moments between EB and YA that I like the most =)))) during the jogging scenes, those stolen glances, those concerns, the cold treatment but hidden concern =))))) 

after watching the latest ep, I thought it'd be good to see TG EBy interaction. Lol. It's so cute how flustered TG gets when EBy is being mean to him.

but more than shipping, I wanted the bullying case to be the most important part of the show. KSY just gets on my nerve everytime. God, will she ever stop?

plus, EB... I hope she realizes how lucky she is to be surrounded by people who loves her and wil do anything to protect her.with that being said, I wanted her to go aback to Seoul and live with her mother and sister. Girl's been alone for so long I think it's time to be really happy (plus I hope YiAn goes straight to her and tell her he likes her, and assure her that it doesn't matter if she's EB and EBy because the moment he first met her, he fell in 'like' to her Keekekeke)

But I have a feeling the ending will be open since they're really too young to start any romantic relationships right now but I know they're going to emphasize the importance of friendship. ❤️

this drama milking SJ sudden popularity with give those taebi scene but in the end TG didn't get girls. so evil. if writer indeed want eun bi end up with YA just go ahead!! don't make viewer confused and hurt TG feeling in the proses. need black list this writer in the future!​

The staff have stated “In today’s episode, Taekwang’s undeviating love for Eunbi will hit its peak, by which we hope to create what will become the drama’s infamous scene . The question of whether or not Taekwang’s endless efforts will open Eunbi’s heart. If you focus on the two’s subtle emotions, the drama will be more enjoyable to watch.

cr.gongbi.tumblr 

​This. They should stop baiting us with a ship if its not going to sail especially nearing an end of the drama. If they are milking SJ's current popularity, then they could do it without EBi being in the scene. The viewers already like him. He doesn't need EBi with him to be liked even more, as proven by his scenes with other characters, however brief they maybe. But I get that EBi is his current happiness at the moment, and it tears me that she could also become his newest heartbreak. They could have made him her guardian angel without him falling in love with her. CURSE WRITER-NIMS AND TEENAGE HORMONES!!!!!

​That's what I'm saying for the past few weeks. They keep doing this painful thing for Tae Kwang, and for us too. If Tae Kwang won't be the one for Eun Bi, stop airing the sweet as sugar scene like what they did last night! Our ship is unstable now, and sometimes it becomes submarine, going down into the deep blue sea. Stop using Sungjae's popularity to create this shipping war between viewers and decide the actual couple now or just let four of them become friends. 

And I agree that Tae Kwang can shine alone in any scene. He is the reason that we attracted and addicted to this drama. Just focus on his issue with his father, his true self as a responsible person in front of his friends that calling him crazy from the start and stop making him living in a shadow anymore. We would still watch him without him being with Eun Bi.

And they are planning to crush him again in tonight's episode? Don't you dare writers-nim and PD-nim. :crazy:

Guest titinio

I will hate it more if the series end as open ending though. Highschool age is not too young to fall in love, it happen all the time. And its not always about catching your dream. Highschool age is the age where you're enjoy your life as teenager to the fullest. Its not all about studying and preparing for the future, its the way adult view it. But if you're seeing it in teens view, all there are love, friendship with study and dream as the side dish (lol or is it just me?) 

Anyway,please, love when you're in love. First love mostly happen in highschool and its not wrong to be troubled over love.

if they end up as couple, i dont mind. Or if its stay as friendship i dont mind too as long as it fit the story. But in this drama progress, they'll eventually end as couple/s, please dont hold back scriptwriter nim~

cr.gongbi.tumblr 

​i agree with u all..The writer is  so naughty and cruel to us. okay..in real life i like nam joohyuk more to be honest..but in that drama..i want someone who can love me like TK.so..don't be like that ya PD-nim..if u make Yi Ahn really like Eb, it would be weird bcz He has liked Eby for a long time.  how can u change someone heart easily ??

Guest titinio

tumblr_npnwtdX6ho1tbeyi6o1_540.jpg 

cr.gongbi.tumblr 

It seems we will go with taekwangxeunbi and yianxeunbyul ships

So I finally got the chance to watch episode 13 with english subtitles, so I'm going to give my two cents on how I feel about it.

First off, I'm so happy to see Taekwang all happy and being a cutie again. After all the things he went through in episode 12, I'm just happy to see that adorable smile and playful personality of his again. I really missed it in episode 12.

I'm also so happy to hear so many people calling Lee Eunbi, Lee Eunbi. Eunbyul, Taekwang, the kids at Love House, and mom (she's trying to get used to it so her effort counts). Now I'm waiting for Yian to call her by her real name too. I know he did address her by her name in this episode and the text from the previous episode, but I want to see him calling her name in front of her. I want to see her reaction. Anyways, I'm just glad that she can finally be herself and that's all I really want for her. To live the life that she wants under her name, not her sister. And I'm so appreciative of Mom and Eunbyul for allowing her to make her own decision on whether she wants to stay at Love House or not.

As for Eunbyul's return, I guess because the writer constantly dragging out her reappearance that I wasn't as enthuse for her return as I was hoping for. I also think they let her off too easily. I guess I can understand since mothers will always be mothers and Eunbi of course can't be mad at her since Eunbyul save her life and thought switching their identity will benefit Eunbi. But I can see why Yian is angry. I'll discuss this more when I give my thoughts on the ship.

And can we talk about how cute the twins are??? When Eunbyul told Eunbi not to copy her when they both say the same thing is so adorable. Their scene together makes me wish that the reunion should have taken place a lot earlier in the drama. We could have seen so many adorable twins moments, but I know it's going to be hard on Sohyun and the production so I can understand why they did it later in the drama.

Eunbyul is like super badass. Her confrontation with Soyoung is the best thing ever! When she pushed Soyoung and naming all the wrong things she has done to Eunbi, I can feel a huge rush of proud within me. You go girl! I'm so glad she's back to take down this evil being because Eunbi is just to kind and weak to do such thing.

Eunbyul and Taekwang are so funny and cute together. That hit on the head though :lol: And how he has to pause for a second to regain his conscious is so adorable. Their scenes together are one of the highlights of the episode for me. They both have this sarcastic mannerism that fits so well :lol:  I don't think Eunbyul hates Taekwang like how he described their relationship to Eunbi, they're just not close to each other that's all. I think they will definitely see each other more often now since Taekwang and Eunbi have a special friendship together now. I'm actually excited to see more scenes of these two together.

Okay now to Eunbyul and Yian's meeting. So some people are questioning why is he so mad when her own mother and sister aren't even that mad. I honestly don't think he's mad because Eunbyul ran away and pretended to be dead. What I see is him being mad at that fact that no matter how high he puts her in his list of importance, she will never be able to equalize it. To put it simple, no matter how much effort he puts into her, she will never put in the same amount of effort for him. It's like their 10 years friendship is just a joke for her, which I'm pretty sure it's not, but the way she presents herself and her attitude make it seems like it.

I don't know. I was hoping to see them interact together and maybe potentially ship them together, but at this rate, I don't think it's possible. Their relationship is like fire. Yian is so strong headed and Eunbyul doesn't back down easily either. It's like putting fire with more fire, I don't know :lol: I just don't see how their relationship can be more than friends. Let's just let them be best friend.

So I read a comment, I don't remember who wrote it, but he/she mentioned that Yian's feelings for Eunbi is disgusting and I think that's going a little too far. Yian has ever right to like Eunbi. Eunbyul and Yian has a 10 years FRIENDSHIP, not a romantic relationship. They never dated! I feel like people wouldn't have made a big deal about Yian liking Eunbi if the two girls aren't twins sister. I can see why Yian develops feeling for Eunbi after his reunion with Eunbyul. I love the girl to death but I don't like the way she treats Yian. I really don't know if Eunbyul even likes Yian that way.

Even though Yian and Eunbi didn't have any scene together, I can finally confirm that Yian does indeed have some feelings for Eunbi. You can not tell me that all those scenes where he smile to himself thinking about Eunbi, is not because he misses her and likes her then I'm going to.......go to the corner and cry :lol:. I was squealing the whole time watching this baby smiling like a fool looking at the medal she gave him, not texting her because he was worry that he might not see her again, and giving that smirk when he see her phonecall (even though it was Eunbyul that called him). Like come on, it's quite obvious.

As for Taekwang's unrequited love, I have to give it to the boy though for not being awkward and still standing strong despite the rejection. That's one of the reasons why I adore him so much. I feel like he doesn't care if Eunbi returns his love or not, all he cares about is her well-being and happiness. Sometimes truly loving or caring for someone doesn't mean you want something in return. I think Taekwang is the best character for this description. If they're not meant to be, I just hope they become best of friends because honestly Eunbi brings the best out of Taekwang. Sometimes you don't have to be lovers to bring out the best of someone, you can be best of friends and still be able to do so.

As for Eunbi, I'm not sure whether she likes Yian or not. Sometimes I think she does, sometimes I don't. I really don't know anymore. One thing I'm certain is she has no feelings for Taekwang whatsoever. I know it's sad, but it's pretty obvious. She shows no sign of liking him. However, what I care for the most is for her to find her own happiness. I'm so attached to her character from the very beginning, I mean if you going to show me her going through all that bullying to the point where she had to use suicidal to escape the torment then I'm asking for a happy ending for her. Whether she ends up with anyone at this moment is not important anymore. Same goes with Taekwang. What he needs most is a happy and understanding family, love can always wait. With Yian, he needs the encouragement and confidence to continue with swimming, or what Eunbi said "find out what he truly wants in life" if swimming is putting too much pressure on him then maybe it's time to let it go and find something else to put his all into. Someone did a great metaphor with Yian's swimming and Eunbyul. Taking swimming and Eunbyul as one being. I can't remember it word by word but it was a metaphor on the importance of Yian's passion for swimming and his so-called love for Eunbyul.

As for Sooin's case, I still don't know what exactly happened. Maybe next episode will further explain things.

cr.gongbi.tumblr 

​That's what I'm saying for the past few weeks. They keep doing this painful thing for Tae Kwang, and for us too. If Tae Kwang won't be the one for Eun Bi, stop airing the sweet as sugar scene like what they did last night! Our ship is unstable now, and sometimes it becomes submarine, going down into the deep blue sea. Stop using Sungjae's popularity to create this shipping war between viewers and decide the actual couple now or just let four of them become friends. 

And I agree that Tae Kwang can shine alone in any scene. He is the reason that we attracted and addicted to this drama. Just focus on his issue with his father, his true self as a responsible person in front of his friends that calling him crazy from the start and stop making him living in a shadow anymore. We would still watch him without him being with Eun Bi.

And they are planning to crush him again in tonight's episode? Don't you dare writers-nim and PD-nim. :crazy:

Yes I also agree that TK can shine without EB.. His character is strong and attractive enough to win our heart with or without EB..also He still has issue with his father and he hold the key of Soo In mystery so they can focused on that, my request just one.. I still want the mischievous and fun TK so don't you dare make him miserable again...

his popularity is no joke today..the shipping wars also intense outside this forum..look the netizen comments, they almost talk about TK..His screen time is also getting more and more..but stop tormenting our heart by giving us false hope..and I think this week we will see whether we still have our hope our not since they said that he will reach a peak towards his love..so i will prepare my weak heart for tonight episode.. Bring it on!

I thought I'm gonna be offline forever :D('coz of my class this week so thank God, I have no class earlier & now but sad to say, I'll still have class later!! aissssh! ><)

so Hi/Hello/Hallo/Annyeong chingus!! *hands waving* :):):)
I have been reading all of your POVs about what happen in episode last night & about the ships, I got irritated w/ some of it & agreed on some..I really respect your POVs chingus but I won't butt in for now 'coz if I do, I'm sure there will be a war that will happen & that's because of me! hahahah! :D of course I don't want that to happen!! hahahah!
so for now, even though my heart still aches(for my sinking/already sank ships), let's just focus more on SI's case shall we?? please PD-nims, Writer-nims!!! I hope in the last scene where SY asked YA "who do you like of the two, is it GEB or LEB??", let YA answer already, direct to the point!!!(& IDC if what he will answer 'coz if I'll expect more, it will make me hurt again! & I'm sure I'll be dead for now & the cause of my death will be depression..LOL!) don't make it longer pd/writer-nims & just focus more on SI's case, okay????! aissssh!!! -_-
then about the ships?? I won't expect anymore & I'll just wait for what will happen & accept it at all :(

anyways, is there already YSJ's OST??? thank you in advance!! mwahhh! :)
& I'll rely in you chingus for the live recaps laterrrr! Thanks in advance!! :phew::phew::phew: so bye for now..be back later or don't know :lol::D heheh ;)

Uggh, I wish the writers, whatever they had decided for the pairings -if it had one- before this drama aired, had stick to their guns. Then we would have enjoy the story a little more because the shipping would have been at the minimum or already resolve at least over halfway the series and not drag to the very end. We will have more character development on more than just the leads, I thought that was the reason they didn't drag out the amnesia. 

This is just like that time I liked Katara more with Zuko for the A:LA show, but the writer at least had enough conviction to be consistent with the pairing he wanted from the start and see it through the end regardless of the fanbase. He didn't gave us hope that it was gonna happen either, because their interaction was made for a better communication and development between the two chars.

See, my rose tinted glass for this show is being lifted by my irritation. We'll see if it will be completely gone by later.

Instagram's and Twitter's update from KBS (and of course Tae Kwang x Eun Bi stills cut) :crazy:

What to expect when you're not expecting anything? But looking at this stills cut, how can we not expecting anything happen between them?

Stop it already and just update us stills cut for Eun Bi x Yi Ahn so that we don't expect anything for our ship. 

Its so sad when we have become doubtful of any happiness for our ship. We used to be happy about it. We have become jaded.

But that twice rejection really does burn the lovely heart, a third one shall break it completely, ours and TK's.

Guest titinio

Okay! Now that i finished watching ep 13 i finally grasp what others are saying about eunbyul.

the way i see it, eunbyul did have a crush to yian,its just everyone said, she takes the feeling for granted that even when she's rude and harsh, yian still like her so she doesnt need to play sweet or understanding. She's quite a bold girl, and one who doesnt like to admitted to her own fault. She doesnt like feeling guilty and get a blame even when she deserved it.

she's quite childish when making the decision to swap life with eunbi, she didnt think of others feeling that her decision actually have more impact than she thought.

she didnt think that yian would heavily involved with eunbi and feel constricted. When yian mad at her for being selfish,she couldnt take the guilt and think her problem is bigger and important and yian should have understand her more. 

I'm not saying that she's correct or wrong. But i kind of understand what kind of a girl eunbyul is. She's the opposite of eunbi, that's for sure.

if this drama was made into manga,i would definitely very invested (not like i dont with d drama vers lol). All characters in this drama remind me of manga and i can easily portrait each characters to cartoon image XD

back to topic. Whether people like or dislike eunbyul, i found her personality very interesting. Eunbi is your everyday female leads in Kdrama, while eunbyul is more like a manga leads.

i actually found her interaction with yian very sparkly. Its full of fire, but it died down just as fast, coz prolly they know each other since kids? So they angry and forgive each other very fast.

i LOOOOOOOVE THAT KIND OF COUPLE HAHAHAHA.

I'm definitely in minority but i SHIP YIANxEUNBYUL!!

taekwang can have his puppy love since i found eunbi fit him more

After 13 episodes, I'm still strongly sailing Yi ahn and Eun bi. Don't ask me why... I don't even know myself HAHAHA

As for who Yi ahn likes, time doesn't define love and friendship. I can't really word it properly but I can sorta see what Yi ahn is feeling because it does happen and it could just be you finally finding someone who you can click with straight away and enjoy their company. People change. We all change/ Whether they end up together (romantically or simply as friends) for sure, Eunbi too has become something to him and also a part of his life. For ep 14, I'm predicting that it may be Yi ahn's turn to call Eunbi by her real name vocally. 

In real life, TK and EBi are a heaven made match. In saying that, we tend to think why doesn't Ebi see what we see in TK? Why doesn't she see that clearly he has been there for her at the very beginning till the end? How can she not like someone like him? Even I have said that myself too HAHA but really in reality, she doesn't see all of that .she doesn't see TK's constant glimpses at her and him getting all worried and cute. Sorta like a third person perspective. That's why, sometimes we just can't see right through people and we fall for the people who makes us feel that ting in our hearts. Someone who can make us feel that something that no one else can. 

But really, I just want Yiahn, Eunbi, Eunbyul and Taekwang to be happy. 

Is that too much to ask director/writers? :( 

Guest titinio

Oh,on the side note: I LOVE THAT EXPRESSION OF YIAN IN THE END, AS IF HE'S BEEN CAUGHT CHEATING! XDDDD

I cant stop laugh at that despite the angst XD

and another reason why i said taekwang fit eunbi more?? Its not because he always there for eunbi and cheer her up, no.

its because eunbi can be a mother figure for taekwang who's never loved by a mother. Eunbi can pamper taekwang with cares, and scold him when he's being childish and nonsense, while taekwang could pour eunbi all the attention she need, with smile and give her all experience (excitement) she never knew since she's always live in orphanage.

It's all the writer's willing as to how she pairs GEB/ LEB and YA/TK. However, there is a possibility that she may not make the end game as clear cut as some viewers hope. That would be perfectly fine for me.

I understand why YA is as confused as ever. GEB is rather blunt when it comes to human relationships. She never reveals her own problems to anyone and she seems to put a brave face so even her close friends such as YA had no idea on her internal struggles. YA probably could not tell how GEB sees him( ie, just a good friend? or she likes him romantically). Then when LEB became GEB, there is a new quality, more genuine, no brave face, surfaced on GEB.  Believing GEB was GEB, he found him attracted to  her new persona because she seems quite refreshing and  sweet. But this does not mean that YA likes LEB over GEB. In real life, one can wish one's GF( or BF) had slightly different attitude sometimes and in YA's case, his wish granted!  If GEB actually likes YA romantically, she should show her true self, more fragile self, without brave face mask in front of him.

This is my first time commenting here. I just started watching this drama last weekend, finished up until episode 9 and slept at 5 AM just to continue watching the rest up to episode 12 at 8am the next morning. 

What I can say about this drama is how I love the way they portray the student's life. How each of them have a struggle they have to face, and how they overcome it. 

I love how EB discover more about her twin, by resolving the mysteries. I really love the way their personalities are so opposite than each other. For me each EBy and EB have a very interesting personality, and I love each of them for being themselves. 

It's going to be a lie if I say I don't love TK, because damn, he's one of those who made me smile while watching this drama. I love how he was being such a good friend to EB, and yes, I am aware of his feelings towards her but sorry Taebi shippers, I see them no more than best friends. 

As for Yi An, as much as other said he's in love with EBy, I know over time, he realizes his feelings to EB. It's obvious, and no I'm not going to state the obvious anymore as there are lots of YiBi shippers who did mention their moments. 

Putting these shipping aside, I just want EB and EBy to lead a happy life with their mom. Even though she misses the kids at the Love House, I could see that somehow EB misses her life in Sekang High School too. I wanted them to be able to live their life normally, without any more mysteries to resolve. 

Archived