[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

Where are the shippers for sweet Yi an and Eun bi couple? I am so excited for today's episode where Yi An might realize his feelings to Eun Bi and a sweet reunion. :)  I am so sorry for the Taebi Shippers. In Producers, i am shipping BSC-YJ too. As much as, both Cindy and Taekwang are pitiful and in so much in love with Eunbi,BSC respectively, love just doesnt work that way. You cant choose who you love. You just love. Also Yian, Yejin arent that bad people. 

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i do wonder, did actually Eunbi believed what Taekwang said before. About him being the son of their school director. 

Cuz' it seems she doesn't have any idea at all that HE IS THE DIRECTOR'S SON.

And how things will play, since he have the documents about SooIn's death on his cellphone.

Aigoo... I hope it will be revealed about his parents to public/school.. so that he wouldn't longer lives in the shadow. People not knowing who he is.

*Am I right, right? No one knows about him except Teacher Kim.

Dear writers-nim,

bscap0324.jpg?w=550&h=310

So, you better give us happy ending for Tae Kwang. Just straight to the point. If you intentionally wants Yi Ahn with Eun Bi,so just do it right away and don't make our Tae Kwang keep waiting like a lost puppy. Don't give us meaningless hope. Don't torture that poor kid and let him settle everything with his father. Arasseo writers-nim?????!!!

cr picture to dramajjang

Finally watched the latest episode, and shipping aside, when I first saw EByul's return, I was upset and angry with her. Upset because she went ahead to do what she wanted to do without realising the heartache she caused her mother and those who loved her ie Yi Ahn and how she disrupted EBi's life. And EBi sitting there quietly watching the love exchanged by mother and EByul was simply heartbreaking for me to see. Kudos to KSH for being such a great actress that I could feel different emotions for two characters played by one person! My anger dissipated 5 minutes later when it hit me that she's only a teenager and her irrationality and short thinking are excusable and she really did it from the goodness of her heart. Most importantly, she realised that what she did  was so wrong and when she said that she went back to Hope orphanage,back to when she first started was a good way to refresh and reflect. Naturally, she came back shining because compared to the adults (SY's dad and TK's dad scene which came on immediately), she learnt a hard lesson and was repentant whereas the adults were shown to be as corrupt and "dirty" as possible. So I'm happy for EByul that she has grown up so well from this experience.

As for the shipping, honestly speaking, I'm suffering a burnt out from all the exchanges as to who deserves who more and it takes away the enjoyment of watching the drama for me. I will stay away from shipping wars but I'll quietly pray for my ship to sail smoothly and peacefully 1819624422.gif.

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] School 2015

aflkfjsd.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Who Are You' Yook Sung Jae goes to Tongyeong to see Kim So Hyun... 'Lovesick' 

1. [+9708, -124] I really love Yook Sung Jae ㅠㅠ

2. [+9410, -123] ㅠㅠㅠㅠEun Bi-ya, please accept Tae Kwang's feelings

3. [+7236, -84] Gong Tae Kwang, this cutieㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋ

4. [+7019, -77] Yook Sung Jae and Kim So Hyun with the kids are so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+6580, -335] Kim So Hyun should get the Best Actress award

6. [+1213, -16] Can anybody introduce me to someone like Yook Sung Jae?

7. [+1202, -9] Tae Kwang's lines are so memorable

8. [+204, -8] Does Yi Ahn like Eun Bi???? He has liked Eun Byul for a long time but it would be weird if he already fell for Eun Bi

9. [+163, -1] Eun Bi and Tae Kwang looked like a married couple todayㅋㅋㅋㅋ Too sweetㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please let Yi Ahn be with Eun Byul

slkfjaskld.jpg

Osen - Naver

10. [+4141, -69] He changed his hairstyle and went all the way to Tongyeong to see her. Eun Bi needs to accept him now..

11. [+3868, -45] I was expecting a hug during that scene...

12. [+337, -8] Kim So Hyun's acting is daebak. You can really tell if she's acting as Eun Byul and when she is Eun Bi!!

13. [+280, -10] Eun Bi should end up with Gong Tae Kwang while Eun Byul ends up with Yi Ahn.. but does Yi Ahn like Eun Bi?

Cr: kkuljaem

i don't get the feeling that Ebyul likes YiAn in a boy/girl way, so if he admits to falling for her sister, she's not going to be too upset.  She just wants her sis to live a happier life and will bless that relationship if it happens.  It will likely be that Ebi who doesn't want to chase YiAn because she thinks that her sis and YiAn are soul mates.  Yet in normal k triangles, Ebi who supported YiAn, will end up with YiAn, and not the guy she didn't "care" so deeply about, i.e., her whole "thank you but sorry" message to TK before missing the bus.  

Maybe they are making TK more likeable so when he moves onto WGM, he'll have a better following of fans?  They shouldn't make him long for Ebi so harshly.  It's a disappointment if that ship sinks. He should go back home and expose what his father and the evil lawyer are up to.  That would make TK a stronger character. Not just a cute puppy who can't let go. or watching his mom and Ebi's heart leave him.

sorry but i just don't understand the correlation between this drama in KBS and WGM in MBC..I don't think the writer-nim care enough about YSJ popularity after the drama over..

Ok so when TK cannot stop his feelings to EB and become clingy, it's not good.. But when EB is always go to YA when he got injured, no matter how harsh YA to her, is okay? Isn't bit unfair? 

IMO, it's understandable that TK is the one who looks for her, because the girl that he likes gone without saying a word..it's not like he's always bother EB after the rejection..he just looking for her because he worried..if he just turn away after the rejection than his character will become no persistent..

just my 2 cents

i do wonder, did actually Eunbi believed what Taekwang said before. About him being the son of their school director. 

And how things will play, since he have the documents about SooIn's death on his cellphone.

Aigoo... I hope it will be revealed about his parents to public/school.. so that he wouldn't longer lives in the shadow. People not knowing who he is.

​This is one of the reasons that although I'm shipping TKxEB, I feel that i may be shipping them for the wrong reasons. Taekwang's cared so much about eunbi and made an effort to know how about her. But eunbi was always too preoccupied with yian to really be there for taekwang. When taekwang went over to her house after his fight with his dad he really needed someone to be there for him, but eunbi has never really been there for taekwang. which is so so sad. I just want him to be happy :'( with or without a girl at this stage (although the recent twitter post from sohyun keeps me hopeful).

I really hope that he resolves things with his father, or at least there's some sort of conclusion to that. I know that in real life, you can't just have a happy ending for everything, but I hope at least that his relationship with his father is somewhat better once the soo-in myster gets resolved once and for all and he's given time to reflect on his actions as a vice-principal and also as a father.

and i'm also hoping for a bit of taekwang and eunbyul action. they'll have to cooperate right if eunbyul wants justice? :)

​This is one of the reasons that although I'm shipping TKxEB, I feel that i may be shipping them for the wrong reasons. Taekwang's cared so much about eunbi and made an effort to know how about her. But eunbi was always too preoccupied with yian to really be there for taekwang. When taekwang went over to her house after his fight with his dad he really needed someone to be there for him, but eunbi has never really been there for taekwang. which is so so sad. I just want him to be happy :'( with or without a girl at this stage (although the recent twitter post from sohyun keeps me hopeful).

I really hope that he resolves things with his father, or at least there's some sort of conclusion to that. I know that in real life, you can't just have a happy ending for everything, but I hope at least that his relationship with his father is somewhat better once the soo-in myster gets resolved once and for all and he's given time to reflect on his actions as a vice-principal and also as a father.

and i'm also hoping for a bit of taekwang and eunbyul action. they'll have to cooperate right if eunbyul wants justice? :)

​just finished reading dramajjang's review lol'ing at the fact that she was right "A strong card she’s (Eunbyul) unaware of is the fact that Tae Gwang has all the documents So Young’s father left on his father’s desk". 

Yahh... Eunbyul-ah your sister's friend Taekwang~ie can help you... though at the cost of turning against his father.

i vow not to watch an on-going drama because of the frustration of waiting. that i'll wait for it to be finish before watching it. but after watching few episodes. i get hooked to it. haist!!!. well i'm rooting for eunbi at taekwang. with a few episodes left i hope taekwang will have a happy ending that she gets the girl she likes and that's eunbi. 

i'm glad the ratings are increasing. :)

The production released stills cut for Tae Kwang and Eun Bi. But what the purpose of doing that if he keep being rejected by Eun Bi?

Seriously writers-nim, director and producer???? :crazy:

Yes I seriously don't understand what the writer-nim pd-nim want..maybe they want to attract YSJ fans since he becomes more popular, yet they still sink our ship, don't they afraid that we will come to seoul and burn them?? Hehe..:phew: 

this drama milking SJ sudden popularity with give those taebi scene but in the end TG didn't get girls. so evil. if writer indeed want eun bi end up with YA just go ahead!! don't make viewer confused and hurt TG feeling in the proses. need black list this writer in the future!

@minibunny LOL! it really looks like a bait to Taekwang fans and on his ship. Look at the upvotes... the highest is around 9k a comment of how they wish Eunbi accept Taekwang's feeling....TT.TT

[Spoilers] School 2015

aflkfjsd.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Who Are You' Yook Sung Jae goes to Tongyeong to see Kim So Hyun... 'Lovesick' 

1. [+9708, -124] I really love Yook Sung Jae ㅠㅠ

2. [+9410, -123] ㅠㅠㅠㅠEun Bi-ya, please accept Tae Kwang's feelings

3. [+7236, -84] Gong Tae Kwang, this cutieㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋ

4. [+7019, -77] Yook Sung Jae and Kim So Hyun with the kids are so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+6580, -335] Kim So Hyun should get the Best Actress award

6. [+1213, -16] Can anybody introduce me to someone like Yook Sung Jae?

7. [+1202, -9] Tae Kwang's lines are so memorable

8. [+204, -8] Does Yi Ahn like Eun Bi???? He has liked Eun Byul for a long time but it would be weird if he already fell for Eun Bi

9. [+163, -1] Eun Bi and Tae Kwang looked like a married couple todayㅋㅋㅋㅋ Too sweetㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please let Yi Ahn be with Eun Byul

slkfjaskld.jpg

Osen - Naver

10. [+4141, -69] He changed his hairstyle and went all the way to Tongyeong to see her. Eun Bi needs to accept him now..

12. [+337, -8] Kim So Hyun's acting is daebak. You can really tell if she's acting as Eun Byul and when she is Eun Bi!!

13. [+280, -10] Eun Bi should end up with Gong Tae Kwang while Eun Byul ends up with Yi Ahn.. but does Yi Ahn like Eun Bi?

The production released stills cut for Tae Kwang and Eun Bi. But what the purpose of doing that if he keep being rejected by Eun Bi?

Seriously writers-nim, director and producer???? :crazy:

Yes I seriously don't understand what the writer-nim pd-nim want..maybe they want to attract YSJ fans since he becomes more popular, yet they still sink our ship, don't they afraid that we will come to seoul and burn them?? Hehe..:phew: 

​And they knew that lots of viewers crazy about Tae Kwang so they use that to attract more viewers and increase the ratings. It is unfair to us because we want to see Tae Kwang in this drama so like it or not we still have to watch School 2015 and all Tae Kwang's painful scenes. They are so mean to us. :tears:

I don't understand why they made Eun Bi didn't notice anything about Tae Kwang, even when he was crying. But at least could they let Eun Bi notice Tae Kwang's new hairstyle? Please let Eun Bi notice Tae Kwang, even just as a friend.

Lets threaten them that we will boycott all their upcoming dramas if they sink our ship. :w00t: 

Guest nikitaaaaa_stv

Hi! This is my very first post. Honestly I made an account just because my hands and eyes are itching to at least say something. 

I am one of the fans who prefer EB with YA and I will not say anything bad about TK. I'm kind of curious if any of you who said that if YA fell for EB is kind of weird and ruined YA character or even said that it is wrong has ever fall in love? 

In my opinion it is not weird or wrong at all. You can fall in love with anyone in anytime. I would say that it is wrong IF YA and Eby is in dating kind of relationship when actually they do not even until the latest episode. And I think it is not wrong at all to move on from that crush. YA and EBy ship is sinking already for me. Especially with how EBy casually greet YA after her MIA. It is not some kind of things that you can make as a joke especially with your 10years bestfriend. I do hope their going to make up their friendship though. 

TBH, I kind of disappointed with EBy being alive. Not because of the ships that happening but because I want to see EB to step up to SY herself soooo bad. I wish the scene with EBy and KSY back in the class was EB doing. EB and EBy are our heroine after all. With EBy step up for SI case, I hope the one who close the case for KSY is EB. Even though I don't have any idea how to do that hahaha. 

I could see why a lot of people love TK. He is adorable! I was just hoping that we all should respect each other opinion especially when it comes to couples shipping. We do share the same interest in WAY 2015 afterall, eventhough we got into different ship in the way. 

Sooo excited for tonight's episode! :)

I read some comments whether KSH will have a kiss scene in this drama because she's so young. But don't worry guys she already had her first kiss w/yeo jin goo and w/this girl:)

Okay eventhough I get many critics and comment because I keep saying that yian likes eunbi, I'm happy that its seems to be true now. In yesterday episode I'm sure 100% he in love with her for real. Here the summary of this in love boy :P 

When he exercise in the morning, he remember about eunbi while looking in his medal then start smilling :wub: he's deleted her message, because he doesnt wanna eunbi not to see him anymore

nl4nf6.jpg

When eunbyul (He thinks that she's eunbi) calling him to meet together. he can't stop smilling again lol

s497p0.jpg

Then he start to regret for pushing eunbi huh? and he start to missing her too~

kd9url.jpg

And the last expression~ he get caught lol his expression is priceless :D

15s95ax.png

all screencaps made by me

thank you writer-nim you make yibi shipper very happy. I know it would be happen, but I still feeling so happy. can't wait for today episode where yian start to searching for eunbi :wub: happy tuesday guys~

Guest ruby014

​Me tooooooooooooo! Whats with the slow motion????!!!! Handshake reallyyyyyyy???!!!! I don't know if I should laugh or cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???!!!!!!! The Pd/writers of this drama is evilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll kill-myself-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

I read some comments whether KSH will have a kiss scene in this drama because she's so young. But don't worry guys she already had her first kiss w/yeo jin goo and w/this girl:)

​HAHAHA Thank you for making me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was a cute videoooooooooo :P

tumblr_npnwtdX6ho1tbeyi6o1_540.jpg 

The staff have stated “In today’s episode, Taekwang’s undeviating love for Eunbi will hit its peak, by which we hope to create what will become the drama’s infamous scene . The question of whether or not Taekwang’s endless efforts will open Eunbi’s heart. If you focus on the two’s subtle emotions, the drama will be more enjoyable to watch.

cr.gongbi.tumblr 

seriously! TT.TT PD-nim can't you stop playing w/ our feelings. BAIT?! again?

After seeing more Eun Byul in this episode, it's official, I like Eun Byul more than Eun Bi and she's my favorite character from this drama. It feels so satisfying to see her getting back on SY, her anger was real when she flared up over the fact her twin sis was bullied like that until she tried to commit suicide. Idk I think this episode is so great because it's full of Eun Byul who's by no means is a pushover nor a bully at the same time. It's refreshing to see someone standing up confidently. Eun Byul is sassy yes, but I love the sassy her. Let Eun Byul ends up with Yi Ahn please (if she does have a feeling for YA) ;-; If they went for Eun Bi x Yi Ahn pairing, the other two TK and Eun Byul would be left out.

On the other hand, was that all happened during Eun Byul's disappearance? It feels kinda anticlimatic and there are some more plotholes. Like why did it take 10 days for Eun Bi to be discovered at the hospital if the suicide and their identity exchange happened on the same day when Eun Byul disappeared? By now I feel like the mystery revelation becomes messier and plot holes keep appearing because the writers were too focused on the lovelines. Sigh.

Also it looks like Eun Byul being stalked thing wasn't done by anyone but all of it is only her imagination because of her guilt.

I hope they will also explain the urn, the corpse, and why Eun Byul went to the cemetery.

Oh btw, Eun Byul and Tae Kwang moment is so hilarious lol

Archived