[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

After I watched with the subbed, I just want to said...

I really love EBy.. she just so fierce when confront KSY,huaaa the feelings..and I found TK-EBy are quite similar.. they don't know how to express their own feeling, however TK start to change because EB but EBy hasn't..I still believe EBy has feelings towards YA, she said those words, not because she's not worry, she just used to talk to him like that, yes she might take him for granted but I still think that she likes him also.. on the other hand, YA already start to change his heart.. poor EBy

Anyway, I love the interaction between EBy-TK, they like the opposite YA-EB.. since TK-EBy character are strong which make their scene are really fun to watch.. I even feel their chemistry.. TK notice when she first saw EBy that she's not EB, but at first he just unsure and that smack in the head really wake him up.. so hilarious 

KSY father really getting on my nerve like his daughter, despite I also dislike TK father but I hate KSY father more especially when he threaten TK father..I hope TK can help him and unsolved the case..

Don't you all love the reunion? because I do.. KSH acting are really daebak.. I feel like they are really a twin hehe

My favorite of today episode is TK-EB scene..they complete each other which I found them really sweet..How he worry about her leaving without saying a word..and when he go behind EB back because the kids angry because he yell at her..  YSJ acting is so adorable here..I might sound crazy but I think there still a hope in my TK-EB ship..I notice how many times EB ask TK to go but TK hesitant to leave and use many excuse to stay..yet when TK want to leave, EB is the one who call him.. I think this is the first time EB did that to him.. and she said thank you for everything he did to her and sorry because she cannot do the same to him (for me it's not rejection), especially when EB walk towards TK, it's kind of sign that she start to move towards him..also did I already tell that I love when TK shout and call EB real name many times.. 

If it's not because the preview, I really think there's still a hope of TK-EB..so bring it on ep 14.. If my ship is sink, then at least I had so much fun.. just one request, please make TK a happy ending..

​I totally agree on everything you said. And I still hope for the same thing as you are. And the part where she says sorry, she walks toward Tae Kwang. I don't take it as rejection too. And the way Tae Kwang shouts Eun Bi's name, I still can't over it. 

Tae Kwang's face is priceless when he noticed that Eun Byul was the one who smacked his head. He was like, lost for a moment but wake up right away because he's thinking about Eun Bi. The funniest scene I must say.

Overall, despite that Eun Bi still can't accept Tae Kwang but I'm happy watching Tae Kwang having fun with the kids and Eun Bi at Love House. Please give us that happiness to Tae Kwang till the end of this drama, even he won't get the girl. :D

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whoisallie

Cue the awkward moment when Yi Ahn asks "So... where is Eun Bi?"

Cause erryone knows that really what's on his mind.

I haven't watched ep 13 yet since I'm waiting on 14 tomorrow, but if anything EBi deserves YA's love as much as EunByul . If YA chooses EunByul, then of course EBi should back down, but if YA chooses EBi then she deserves his love as much as her sister do. Idk why EBi has to back down just because YA has known Eunbyul longer. YA and EBY may have had something, but it technically didn't go anywhere far besides being best friends for those whole 10 years, and it's not like EBi stole YA. It's the same thing as saying TK should back down because he knows that EBi only has her eyes on YA. Eun Bi's feelings for YA sprouted from pure thoughts since she had no recollection of who she was at that time. I mean you can't help who you fall for; you just do without knowing. So saying that EBi should back down for Eun Byul's sake is pretty much noble idiocy. Yes, they are sisters bonded by blood, but you forget the fact that they were before and maybe still infinitely a stranger in each other's lives. If both sisters really love each other then it wouldn't matter who ends up with who because in the end they still got each other. EBI, TK, YA, & EBY all deserves each other's love, it's just a matter of who they love and who they want to be with.

Also, let's not forget that in reality it was EBi, who originally was supposed to be adopted, but the mom thought EunByul was EBi. I feel like it's going to be an exchange for them. Eun Byul living the life that Eun Bi was supposed to live, and now Eun Bi gets the guy that Eun Byul was supposed to be with. Hey! If the writer wants to play fate then, I'm just saying.

In Ep. 13 when Eunbyul pops up out of no where....I was surprised how she got basically off the hook for pretending to be dead. It wasn't until Yi An got angry that I was satisfied with his reaction. Why wasn't anyone else really pissed? 

I was glad the two boys quickly figured out who was who..TaeKwang's realization was cuter...Yi An...I just pitied that poor boy. That's how I would have felt. 

TaeKwang stole my heart :wub: (again) in this episode when he ran over to Eunbi and interacted with the kids (I laughed when he hid behind Eunbi). I don't know how Eunbi can keep rejecting him. Poor kid...ah that's ok...grow up in a few years and I'm sure he'd be a magnet :P

There are some plot holes - like why was she even declared dead in the first place?! 

There are some plot holes - like why was she even declared dead in the first place?! 

​Hahaha, that's why if you want to bring up someone who was supposedly dead then you better have a better explanation for all these answers and not just for making it makjang or to make viewers interested. I, for one, did not think it was interesting because now I have a whole load of questions of why?.

I wanted EBi to have that character growth of standing up to SY, and her realization of wanting to be lee eun bi again instead of living in eun byul's shadow.

​Hahaha, that's why if you want to bring up someone who was supposedly dead then you better have a better explanation for all these answers and not just for making it makjang or to make viewers interested. I, for one, did not think it was interesting because now I have a whole load of questions of why?.

I wanted EBi to have that character growth of standing up to SY, and her realization of wanting to be lee eun bi again instead of living in eun byul's shadow.

​Yeah I agree. On one hand it was satisfying to see So Young getting scolded...but...It would have been nice if Eunbi was the one that fought back. 

I was actually wondering whether the explanation that eunbyul gave was the full one. Cause it makes no sense that if both the girls are alive, they would declare someone dead without there being a body.. That would just be a missing persons case instead. Unless, there was a body but it belonged to someone else- would really like that clarified.

Btw, did anyone else notice that eunbyul still has a neck scar when she first came back home ? Really hoping they'll address that too in tonights episode.

And I agree with you ! I really wanted eunbi to stand up for herself but the past couple of episodes (except for last night) she just seemed so weak. That's why eunbyuls appearance was so refreshing !

In the producers:

Cindy to Seung Chan : I'll be waiting

In who are you school 2015:

TaeKwang to Eunbi : I'll be waiting

Me :

I can't believe that my ships are just ..sinking ..both of them ..on the same time..with the same lines..i just can't ....

​I feel you. :(

I was totally put off with the way Eby just waltzes back into existence into Yi An's life like it was no big deal that he (your bff of 10 yrs) thought you were dead. :angry: He had every right to get mad at her and I'm glad he called her out on her attitude towards the whole thing ("You've always been this way. You never think about me!"). Instead of feeling bad about how Yi An must of felt and truly being sorry, she gets all defensive and turns it around on him. Its not his fault she never confided in him and he has no idea what's going on. Hes acting this way bc he cares about her and she meant something to him.

Either:

-Eby doesn't love Yi An (she cried and was genuinely apologetic when she faced her mom when she revealed that she was alive and back) 

-She really doesn't value Yi An as much as he does her (takes him and her friendship with him for granted)

I'm thinking this Eby/YiAn possibility is over unless Eby puts her pride aside and shows him how she feels (if she indeed loves him).

This could be the breaking point when Yi An realizes Eby is not the person for him based on him finally realizing what he wants/needs (expressive, affectionate, warm type of girl).

Poor Yi An. Hes going to have a nervous breakdown soon... being caught in the middle of all these constant lies and revelations. :o

KSY is a fool if she thinks a guy can get in between the sisters. I'm almost certain they won't do that; they care about each other too much and have just been reunited with each other to let that happen. 

And I'm completely confused with the on-going TK-Ebi scenes. It seems like she's rejecting him everytime but yet he just keeps coming back for more. If they are the end game, writers got to start making Ebi feel something more for TK soon and if that's not the plan... Then they need to ease up and start showing just friendship between them; not the poor boy going above and beyond each and every time. It will be hard to watch if TK doesn't get a happy ending esp seeing how much his character has grown throughout the drama.

Guest KieraA

Daebak ep!!! Loved the sisters' reunion. Love Byul's confrontation with SY. So. awesome. Take that, richard simmons!! 

Omg how über cute is TK! I'll take you, come to noona!! Stupid SY's "who do you like" is crazy but oh the angst. That's good pain there. I can see how Yi an may miss Eun Bi. But Writer nim, just don't break TK's heart, can?

@minsunie exactly what i had in mind. the reunion was beautiful. the confrontation was heart stopping and cool. and who can escape from liking the super adorable tae kwang. he is just too cute. esp when he tried to hid behind eun bi when the kids try to attack him. that that smile on eun bi's face. and yes i feel like slapping so young fr always making things complicated. i've been turning on my protective noona mode and i hope the writers will gv tae kwang a happy ending or they will have to confront me n my death glare

Guest KieraA

Daebak ep!!! Loved the sisters' reunion. Love Byul's confrontation with SY. So. awesome. Take that, richard simmons!! 

Omg how über cute is TK! I'll take you, come to noona!! Stupid SY's "who do you like" is crazy but oh the angst. That's good pain there. I can see how Yi an may miss Eun Bi. But Writer nim, just don't break TK's heart, can?

@minsunie exactly what i had in mind. the reunion was beautiful. the confrontation was heart stopping and cool. and who can escape from liking the super adorable tae kwang. he is just too cute. esp when he tried to hid behind eun bi when the kids try to attack him. that that smile on eun bi's face. and yes i feel like slapping so young fr always making things complicated. i've been turning on my protective noona mode and i hope the writers will gv tae kwang a happy ending or they will have to confront me n my death glare

i don't get the feeling that Ebyul likes YiAn in a boy/girl way, so if he admits to falling for her sister, she's not going to be too upset.  She just wants her sis to live a happier life and will bless that relationship if it happens.  It will likely be that Ebi who doesn't want to chase YiAn because she thinks that her sis and YiAn are soul mates.  Yet in normal k triangles, Ebi who supported YiAn, will end up with YiAn, and not the guy she didn't "care" so deeply about, i.e., her whole "thank you but sorry" message to TK before missing the bus.  

Maybe they are making TK more likeable so when he moves onto WGM, he'll have a better following of fans?  They shouldn't make him long for Ebi so harshly.  It's a disappointment if that ship sinks. He should go back home and expose what his father and the evil lawyer are up to.  That would make TK a stronger character. Not just a cute puppy who can't let go. or watching his mom and Ebi's heart leave him.

Guest ruby014

Ways2015 IG update

THANK YOU WRITERS!!! PLS PLS FOCUS ON THIS!

[PHOTO] IG Update Translation: "Episode 14 will reveal what happened between EunByul and SooIn in dept"

cr: @school2015kbs

KSH fanpage (stand by)

Guest phichul

The ratings is increasing yay!! since the ratings from AGB Nielson already been posted..I post the rating from TNmS Media Korea

TNmS Nationwide 8.9 (16th)

TNmS Seoul 10.3 (14th)

source : TNms

​thankyou for posting the rating! so its more than 10 now?? i'm teary :tears: in happiness . but do you know why there are huge different in each web?? look at @Mayiya post :

Ratings, Monday 8/6/2015

1. Hwajung  10,2%
  2. Who Are You School 2015 7,7%
  3. High Society  7,3%

Credit http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1536791.htm

​its written 8.1% or 7.7% ! so which one is right?? i didnt really know how to read rating?? could you please enlighten me? hehehe thankyou~ :D 

Guest lilpiggy4

oh my gosh okay where do i begin with ep 13.... 

It was such a crazy episode and it seemed like the director was kinda rushing the whole "Eunbyul is back" kinda thing. But i guess i don't mind it. I'm just waiting for more explanations on things. Like where did Eunbyul go during this whole time.... Who or what or why was Eunbi seen as dead.... was it all planed out by Eunbyul? So much things running in my head.... 

TK was super adorable in this ep with his black hair too. hehhe I really hope he will end up with Eunbi. 

YiAn is another mystery case that I can't find out about.... does he like Eunbi or Eunbyul?? What is he thinking about!? 

Anyway... I can't wait to watch ep 14. ;)

Archived