[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Hi everyone :-h i promised myself not to watch wgm anymore after yongseo and pocaguri but look at me now, going crazy looking for jongyeon wgm cuts every saturday and going crazier every monday when the sub is out. Aigoo i love jonghyun and i'm glad he's with seungyeon. She's unbelievably pretty i like her very very much. i just want to say hi and lets ship tgt hell yeaaah \m/ p.s. can i have your twitter guys? I want to spazz on twitter too. Thank you very much chingus❤

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bimbowsss

The preview for the next ep made me smile so wide I can't even.asdfghkll.and the yeobo placard!!! I hope the wgm staff is not the one behind that but still!! I'll be honest tho, yewon and jonghyun interaction is cute too, probably bcs yewon lead jonghyun really well, I saw yewon on a different light lol I like her now too But still jonghyun and seungyeon!! *insert fangirl scream here* jonghyun's "I'll bring the marriage certificate now so you won't get away" omg he's such a cheeseball.lol.what And who's excited for the cnblue-seungyeon interaction?? Wahhhh can't wait for it And mntion me on twitter! @bimbowsss and I'll surely follow you guys :) lezz spazz!!!

Guest Skattered_me

Just finished watching the english sub of the episode. I must say, i am relieved with how it ended up, and i am not talking about the selection at the end. The result was kind of given to me.

However, what got me a little bit worried was how JY would treat yewon. Being the typical single minded man that he is, i knew he won't be able to see pass SY. Luckily, my worries are proven unfounded

I was particularly impressed with how he fixed Yewon's judo belt and even folded her pants. He was so kind and respectful to yewon, he really tried to make an effort to pay attention to her, he even paused the timer to get to know her better.

I especially love how he managed to give her enough attention while at the same time giving a clear "friend-zone" signs to her.

A perfect gentleman. :)

So adorable and polite... If I was Jonghyun and the cameras weren't there, I would have definitely run up to SY and given her a big hug :x
But I'll take another smiling bow any day  :)

dq8nDq4.gif 

Guest Hickk

More funny things I noticed:

-Seungyeon's mouth twitched a little when repeating JH's "I hope to see you at dinner". Was she holding back a laugh? She's got good self-control, this girl.
-Seungyeon stuck her tongue out when JH said he'll adjust to her personality. At times like this, their age difference is apparent.
-JH's more smooth and charming when he isn't crazily attracted to the girl
-JH: - Girl coming into your personal space --> stick both hands out in defense (Judo time with Yewon)       - Girl you like coming into your personal space --> stay still and don't move
-This couple loves to look at the crew behind the camera. I like it. Going to make a game of counting the times they look at the camera crew every episode. I already have 2X for the next episode.

i watched the ep with sub (finally) although i must say that aren't so complete on KSO but better then nothing and thank you all to people that works for make sub for us :) so sorry for my greed but i don't wanna miss a thing about their dialogue :)
i liked the way JH has imposed his presence as her husband but always so polite,saying her to say to other guy that she has already an husband sorry...awww...
or when they were in the car and he has said very clearly his thought "....at start i was very worried because we have to spend much time together and i was worried that we were right together...."
and then..."i shouldn't have worried" ^^

needless to say that the final scene was very sweet and touching,he was so happy to see his name and she was beautiful when she waited for him next to aquarium and holding her flowers so sweet and tender....
and i loved him when at end said " tomorrow i'll bring certificate marriage....so you cannot go away"
OMG *_*
this couple will give us many satisfation...

ah i forgot to say a thing....was
strangely sympathetic when henry and yewon met jh and sy,the first thing yewon said to henry was "she is so beautiful..." and then henry said to her "do you like him? he is very handsome..."
lol we can called them the "beautiful couple"

MsBugnay . said:

BURNING Facts:

10. Among the CNBLUE members, Jonghyun is the touchiest. He naturally massages, leans on other’s shoulder, hug and hold hands with other members.

12. All members of CNBLUE said in an interview that Lee Jonghyun is the member that likes pretty girls the most.

@prechtik I don't think this scene will be shown this week...probably the week after..you know how WGM likes to drag the good scenes at a later part, then only gives us a glimpse of the actual scenes... I really hate that.

hellow guys... I have time to watch our Brown eye couple vids... I just compile some pick up lines from JH, as a fan of CNBLUE all this things that JH is doing/saying is really new to me, so I want to make a list haha.. help me guys..kkk

1.      1.  I fell for you at first sight

2.       2. Your eyes are really pretty

3.       3. I’ll give you flowers every time I see you

4.      4.  After SY said she likes thick eyebrows JH: Ill make them thicker next time

5.       5. SY said ill be a good younger sister, JH: No, become a good wife

6.      6.  Asking SY to say shes  already married, sorry to the next man..

7.       7. After reading the card saying they have to choose: I already decided

8.    8.  (making promise with pinky fingers)

9.       9. Trials make love grow (black room)

10.   10. (SY ask if can she really have the two flowers) Men only dig one well

11.  11.  SY ask Do you think we fit together? JH: Ill just make myself fit

12.   12. SY ask if she can go visit him at the set of his shooting in OM; JH: Of course , Be careful of your neck

13.   13. SY was just saying he wants to go to Busan, right at that moment jh said to go to Busan..kkkk

14.  14.  With the wind blowing, your like into shampoo commercial

15.   15. Seeing you outside, your eyes are even prettier

16.   16. Her eye color, I cant forget, I was regretful I don’t want to let her go.

17.    17. tomorrow i'll bring certificate marriage....so you cannot go away..

heres some more about JH hoep you dont mind me sharing it.. this is an interview in 2013
From;;(credit)JANUARY 24, 2013 BY TARA LEE class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Droid Serif', Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"CNBLUE CAN CAm MAGAZINE MARCH ISSUE

Minhyuk to Jonghyun
Jonghyun hyung is frank like a neighbour brother, manly, dependable in a pinch.
I’m playing or fooling around with Jungshin or Yonghwa hyung, with Jonghyun hyung, I’m talking about music.
Exchanging our fav music for example, because of Jonghyun hyung’s influence, I’m also listening “ONE OK ROCK”.
When I make a song,  the two hyungs give me advices.
Anyway, Jonghyun hyung, always stays at home without clothes..
I think, a women who have a thought of herself would suit Jonghyun hyung.

Yonghwa to Jonghyun
Jonghyun really loves music, always playing guitar very hard.
But he is playing guitar too much, really noisy!!!
From early morning till midnight, keep playing..
But  I and JS never wake up.
(Jonghyun: I’m a short sleeper, so I’m playing guitar (laugh))
Mine and Jonghyun’s ideal type of woman is the same!
Not physical appearance, but personality.

We are like mature and cheerful person.
About Jungshin, he is tender so if he meets playgirl, he will spend hard time so we are worried.

Q3
If I have a girlfriend, I want  chocolate of course , I wanna make and sing a song for her.
My ideal date is, well, go to Onsen(spa) in Japan.

aahaaaa which part of japan did they go?, the one in the preview is that a spa ?, I was wondering that they are the couple whom went out to other country the earliest and aheeemmm its in Japan, i wonder did Jong hyun suggest? hmmmm  

Guest Hickk

MsBugnay . said:

aahaaaa which part of japan did they go?, the one in the preview is that a spa ?, I was wondering that they are the couple whom went out to other country the earliest and aheeemmm its in Japan, i wonder did Jong hyun suggest? hmmmm  

@MsBugnay thank you for that article...though it was 2 years back, I don't think JH's personality change that much. He loves his music and very close to his band members and also his family.. btw what does it mean when Minhyuk said "I think, a woman who have a thought of herself would suit Jonghyun hyung"..is it, an independent woman?

Guest Ayiiee

from the episode. LAST PART can someone please tell me the song that comes at 02:46 T___T been looking for it the whole day, and no luck :'(

Next saturday still long way ahead  :(( :(So , im gonna fill up wif memorable gifs :D 
*Glutton Jonghyun strikes again =D>
tumblr_nln9v83a8g1t7qu3mo2_250.giftumblr_nln9v83a8g1t7qu3mo1_250.gif

Rather than seeing Yewon as his date , I see yewon look like Jonghyun mother here . =))
Gonna repost again this preview eventho im already post it in prev page before this coz its just killing me =P~ =P~
*waiting for his yeobo :D 
tumblr_nlnidjtyQy1t7qu3mo10_250.gif

*Seems like he pull his yeobo luggage too . what a hubby . HAHAHAHA 
tumblr_nlnidjtyQy1t7qu3mo2_250.gif

*Relationship goal be like " brushing your partner teeth 
tumblr_nlnidjtyQy1t7qu3mo3_250.gif

*Just love how he said " Awwww kyeooo " :x
tumblr_nlnidjtyQy1t7qu3mo7_250.giftumblr_nlnidjtyQy1t7qu3mo6_250.gif

Archived