[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

@ate I was searching high and low for that song too... too bad I don't know hangul, otherwise I would search using the lyrics

@1shye true, SY deserves all the support she can get from fans... looks like a lot of people are beginning to follow her IG and FB, maybe they're intrigue by the choice made by JH... and most of them said "now I know why JH said your eyes are beautiful" ...indeed her eyes are lovely, but she has good personality to go with that.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Hickk He must have learn a thing or two from his hyung.. :D Yonghwa was well loved for his thoughtfulness, patience and sincerity. It's good if he thinks of him as role model :x @luvtokki love your POV too.. no doubt any relationship requires give and take from both. We haven't seen much of SeungYeon's character yet, I don't know anything about her but hope she won't dissapoint us. However like Jonghyun said, the first impression was goood! @mjang your last sentence "who knows this will be the first couple to actually seal their marriage in real life" just sent me to delulu land.. off to watch JongYeon again begore I go to bed 8-} 8-}

This thing about fans hating on JH & SY because they are on WGM together .... it's just sad.  If there is one thing that disturbs me about k-pop in general it is the antis who ruin it for the artists and the other fans.   Please, please let's be positive and supportive of these 2 no matter what our bias.  Let's make it a rule that we accept others opinions but not hate.

These 2 have a right to enjoy their relationship on WGM without being burdened with the negative, delusional and rabid hater fans.   If you are a true fan then you support your idol no matter what activity they choose.  SY saw many women  who love him, but each one is also a potential hater of her.   This is the dark side of k-pop, and I hope the WGM staff and JH both prepare her well for the onslaught.  She is a sweet, innocent young woman and does not deserve this form of internet abuse.

You who are BOICE and Burning Soul (or anyone) who see these kind of comments on social media or on blog sites or here in soompi should voice your opinion on how this hate and abuse is wrong.  Speak out about it.  If there is one thing I can't understand from the US and I've heard it from people from other countries is this abuse the stars/idols/groups get from antis.   This side of k-pop reduces its charm to international fans and is a detriment to its acceptance worldwide.   It really turns me off.        

stranger1000 said: I really cannot stand those "fans" who curse at someone else just because they claim they love their Star too much /:) wackos.Why can't they all just be like that lady who started clapping like a seal after JongHyun told her that he is getting married :)) she was really funny :)) can anyone make a gif for that?? lol!! And in the preview JongHyun looked like a zombie trying to poke her face =)) =)) it's cute but after staring at the gif (someone made) for awhile it was kinda "creepy" :)) .

HeeRinah said: stranger1000 said: I really cannot stand those "fans" who curse at someone else just because they claim they love their Star too much /:) wackos.Why can't they all just be like that lady who started clapping like a seal after JongHyun told her that he is getting married :)) she was really funny :)) can anyone make a gif for that?? lol!! And in the preview JongHyun looked like a zombie trying to poke her face =)) =)) it's cute but after staring at the gif (someone made) for awhile it was kinda "creepy" :)) .

@luvttoki *high five bro* I think WGM will give them the space to 'date' openly. I believe the goguma couple still contact each other right and they seems to have friendly interaction when they meet during events. Supportive fans should not pry and dictate what their idol can or cannot do...let him be happy and from happiness he could create positive vibes and excel in his career....I am soooo looking forward to JH's new song for his lovely wife. I love his composition on 'sleepless night' & 'lie'

I won't be able to watch the next episode until Monday :(( .. I hope the place I'm going has wi-fi so I can continue spazzing here... till then have a great day everyone

I give my opinion again about bad comments to Seongyeon, as a BS. I created a Jong hyun FB fan page, and more than 10k BS join me... and sure from what I see, not much BS interested in WGM. just few of them. Still I find it that our BS is mature enough to prefer silent than bashing the actress. And the important fact is, most of them are 1st generation BS, that followed Jong Hyun from the start. It feel different. I followed CNBlue from debut. And JH is my first bias. I did enjoy WGM with YS couple. But the thing I considerate most is from the start until now, JH always shown his musician side. Sometimes his charm as actor. And I kinda like it, because it feel like JH really true musician. But in Kpop, I know, to be just musician is not enough... so when I hear he casted in WGM. I think it is good opportunity for him... and he take the chance. So what I do is supporting him... And by following him... I enjoy what he did... I enjoy WGM right now with him on it... and because of him, I'm back to WGM land again...

Hickk said: More funny things I noticed:
-Seungyeon stuck her tongue out when JH said he'll adjust to her personality. At times like this, their age difference is apparent.

Guest Hickk

prechtik said:

Hickk said: More funny things I noticed:
-Seungyeon stuck her tongue out when JH said he'll adjust to her personality. At times like this, their age difference is apparent.

There’s nothing like the right person, you just adjust to them” - Lee Jonghyun in WGM Hhahahaha Why i love all Jonghyun quotes , he even said , Busy is just an excuse for idols to date , U.S PM would date if he want to ahahahaha this guy really :D
tumblr_nlqgbz92uZ1s598uto5_250.gif

Archived