[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Read the comments here already make me giggling and smiling. I like natural Jong Hyun, and from everyone describe in this thread, it is natural Jong Hyun in WGM. For the preview, I didn't mind it, they share a room. Not because too early, but because they enjoy their togetherness. Jong Hyun and Seongyeon already brought me back to WGM land... but waiting for every week is torture for me... Want to enjoy their sweetness everytime...

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't help but admire Jong Hyun for being so down to earth. Totally amazing for a very popular and successful artiste like him. Being humbled by his demeanor toward the ppl around him. Stay the way you are Jong Hyun. :D

@MsBugnay it's good to know some of JH's characteristics from his fans... yup! we sure gonna see the differences as the show progresses.. I truly welcome the fact that he will let loose of his actual personality. No doubt the feelings were mutual for him & SY... and I had to borrow my nephew's words for this situation (which I tend to agree) .."If you need to find a life's partner and waking up every morning to see her by your side..at least find somebody who is pleasing to the eyes first" ..Being pretty is not a crime and having a nice personality to go with that face, that is surely a jackpot

jh1_zpsasiv2eyo.jpgjh2_zpsk00fgfd3.jpg

when you come back to me

jh3_zpsyj0h9axk.jpgjh4_zpseugytxre.jpg

Seeeee!!

jh5_zps7w6ub6ui.jpg

Have just finished back reading all the comments from page 1. I personally thinks that Jong Hyun and Seung Yeon looks good together. Physical appearance wise, they are perfect, Both have good genes. JH is actually my bias in CNBlue. Having that manly charms compliments SY lady like charms.. I wish well for this couple.. Hoping that WGM and MBC will treat them well unlike to what they did to JJongAh. BTW I have and always will be a YongSeo and JjongAh shipper and I think that I would gladly be a JongYeon shipper as well.. Can't wait for the next weeks episode..

Guest asterido

After watching the raw, i can't help to think "Does JH cheek's muscle ok??" I mean his cheekbones always high from beginning to the end. Even in his 2nd date with Yewon. I mean like... never see him this happy before, on screen! :D One of my face scene is when JH park his car before meeting HenWon couple... so cool! Oh and when he and Yewon during their date... actually that date is kinda my style hehehe...

Guest iamkryptonite17

Did he say "yeobo" at the preview? the scene where they were about to sleep? Am I hearing things wrong? Do i need to clean my ears or I'm starting to get delusional again?! =)) @-) #-o

Guest A-Winter-Z

kekek~ JH was so cute when he saw the letter of SY choosing him  :\"> he's a very transparent guy lol we can see through him. It's not just his smile that he can't control but his heart too?  :x

Jonghyun is so cute and dorky at the same time in the end when he found out Seungyeon chose him he was so giddy the laugh he made was so cuteWith each of the pairing the 1st date felt like a couple relationship whereas the second date with Henry-Seungyeon seem like a sis-bro and with Yewon-Jonghyun seemed like a friendship I'm so happy with the episode CAnt wait for the subs Im sad another week of waiting  

To those who curious about card that Seungyeon give to Jonghyun , the content of the card is 
10409584_10205299631625826_5327367535158

" Lee Jonghyun oppa . (chinese word) You must  come to me . it will be good , I will waiting for you " 
- Gong Seunyeon - 
*Note : Maybe this is rough trans from me but the content is still same from the origin :) 

Guest appleda

livemusical said: stranger1000 said: Ooooo I wanna see the preview!! But wgm producers are like slightly rushing and forcing it right?? Am I the only one that feels that? I guess I just like the natural slow skinship old way of doing it.

Archived