[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

I watching the WGM now... I just finished downloading it. haha..... like before i giggling, smiling and laughing watch it. Seongyeon seems talk a lot when she's with henry. And somehow... JongHyun looks cute with Yewon too.... Srill my heart always flutter just seing Jongyeon couple... I still have a half of episode to watch... comment again later...

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno if someone already said this but...

In a couple of pages/post before there was an interview where YH said he and JongHyun have the same type... Who looks like SeungYeon??? Can anyone guess? She really really...really looks like her! Specially if she's combing her hair w/ her hand. OMG!!! These boys! Birds of the same feather flock together! Even w/ their girls! ♥♥♥
Didn't see that JongHyun would ever be in a show like this.. he seems like he's so standoffish... and cold. Seriously I could've swear that a lifetime ago this guy was a vampire! And he really looks like one, and now he's gonna play one! Lol. Awww gosh! Am looking forward to this couple. 

i liked to see jh and yewon /sy and henry but their date were like a date with their friends,I felt no particular vibration that went beyond friendship,they were cute together but not like a "couple" should be...this show is named "we got married" not "we got friends" its visible that btw yw and henry there is a particular vibe,and the same is btw jh and sy,so I am very satisfied with the end result....when jh is together with sy his eyes and face change he is so bright.....or at least i think so

Aisssshhhh this YH guy!!!!  HOW HE SURPRISES ME.......

- Wants to turn off the timer and stop time to stay with SY

- Says he has already made his choice about who he wants to marry

- gives away Yewon's flowers without hesitation to SY

- When she comes to visit him on the set of 'Orange Marmarlade' he wants to bite her neck

- He was ready to kidnap her and go to Busan

- When SY asked if they were now married, told her he was going to get the marriage certificate ( was he hoping to make it 'real'?!)

- In preview for next week calls her 'yeobo' on his airport sign (I love her laugh when she sees the sign and him!)

- And the best in the preview - tells her not to fall asleep before him because she may find him 'stuck' to her in the morning!!!!   :\">

I'm an ahjussi and I even blush with that last comment, how does SY continue on like this????!!!!!!!

kira said: I dunno if someone already said this but...

In a couple of pages/post before there was an interview where YH said he and JongHyun have the same type... Who looks like SeungYeon??? Can anyone guess? She really really...really looks like her! Specially if she's combing her hair w/ her hand. OMG!!! These boys! Birds of the same feather flock together! Even w/ their girls! ♥♥♥

micolbunney said: i liked to see jh and yewon /sy and henry but their date were like a date with their friends,I felt no particular vibration that went beyond friendship,they were cute together but not like a "couple" should be...this show is named "we got married" not "we got friends" its visible that btw yw and henry there is a particular vibe,and the same is btw jh and sy,so I am very satisfied with the end result....when jh is together with sy his eyes and face change he is so bright.....or at least i think so

HI GUYS!! JUST WANNA SAY HI TO YOU ALL!! I'M ACTUALLY A YONGSEO SHIPPER BUT NOW I BECAME A SHIPPER OF THIS COUPLE TOO!!I STARTED WATCHING THIS COUPLE AND I ALREADY FANGIRLING THEM FOR THEIR CUTENESS!!!
AND I THINK I NOTICED SOMETHING!!
DO YOU NOTICE THE "SHA LALALALALALA" THAT JONGHYUN WAS SINGING WHILE DESCRIBING SEUNGYEON IN EP1??
I WAS WATCHING YONGSEO EP 36 AGAIN RIGHT NOW.. HE'S SINGING THIS "LALALALA" WHILE SEOHYUN SAID "IS THIS YONGHWA'S SHOES?" WHEN YONG SAID YES, I HEARD JONGHYUN SINGING THAT!! AHAHAHA
sorry for the caps tho!! lel

@wangnyeo actually im curious abt this too. Is seungyeon still under SM? some said she still, but she's no longer an SMTOWN artists or SMROOKIES. She's an SMEnt artist bc shes into acting now, just like Song Jae Rim. But im not sure. Now that i think abt it, are jaerim and seungyeon know each other? If they do then it must be very fun when it comes to couple gathering lol

@maxiane from what I read at Wikipedia...SY is currently under Yuko Company...

and from what I gather from her conversation with Henry, she used to be a trainee with SM like 10 years ago? but she never debut as a singer/dancer with SM right?

When the four of them were in the parking lot, I like how JongYeon were still in their own little world. He said her eyes looks prettier under the sunlight, and HenWon were both just staring at them lol.. After watching this episode, I am totally impressed with Jonghyun's attitude and maturity . Although he already set his eyes on Seungyeon, he treat Yewon nicely too and tried to take time to know her. He could have been proud of showing his judo skill but instead he thought it's quite sad they used up the time for exercising and can't get to know each other properly. He seems not liking the idea of switching partners too (saying they shouldn't poking around and should focus on one thing). He's also polite to Henry. And while with Seungyeon he said he will adapt to his wife if they don't suit each other, I just "woahh!" .. I like that his conversations are deep and meaningful, not only for fun. He might be a sweet talker but he's not a player. He likes beautiful girl but doesn't mean he's superficial. He's honest and takes the show sincerely. I love that. How charming.. :x :x

Guest Hickk

lunamaisara said: When the four of them were in the parking lot, I like how JongYeon were still in their own little world. He said her eyes looks prettier under the sunlight, and HenWon were both just staring at them lol.. After watching this episode, I am totally impressed with Jonghyun's attitude and maturity . Although he already set his eyes on Seungyeon, he treat Yewon nicely too and tried to take time to know her. He could have been proud of showing his judo skill but instead he thought it's quite sad they used up the time for exercising and can't get to know each other properly. He seems not liking the idea of switching partners too (saying they shouldn't poking around and should focus on one thing). He's also polite to Henry. And while with Seungyeon he said he will adapt to his wife if they don't suit each other, I just "woahh!" .. I like that his conversations are deep and meaningful, not only for fun. He might be a sweet talker but he's not a player. He likes beautiful girl but doesn't mean he's superficial. He's honest and takes the show sincerely. I love that. How charming.. :x :x

@mjang oooh you're right her agent is Yuko company. Yes she's only a trainee in SM. I read it somewhere that SM planned to debut her as fx or red velvet member and thats why she's close w krystal, amber, sulli, and seulgi until now. Even sulli and amber wrote their 'thanks to' to seungyeon in fx's pinnochio album

@lunamaisara - I agree with you 100%

JH totally dispelled any fear I had about him treating Yewon poorly or with haste because he had already chosen SY as his wifey-to-be.

Even though it was a difficult scenario to build a romantic attachment (a judo gym? come on!) they did get comfortable and close fairly quickly.  I give credit to Yewon for being a good sport and for making JH feel comfortable.  She took a difficult situation and made it enjoyable and fun.  I think they both felt it was unfortunate they didn't have more time to just sit and talk and find out what each other's personalities and charms were.  It seemed that JH felt that Yewon was also a nice young woman and Yewon seemed to like JH much more after their meeting.  I think these two will be good friends in the future.

I hope the 4 of them get to double date in the future.  I think that would be an interesting episode!

And about JH's line about changing to fit her - that's fine for now.  He should put her on a pedestal, make her feel like a princess, show her that she is the number one priority in his life, etc., etc.  Right now they have to build trust and find comfort in their companionship.   But that can only go so far before he starts looking like he's been 'whipped'.   Women get tired of men who are nothing but cowering dogs when they are around the woman they love.   She wants to learn how to please her man, also.   At some point he needs to take the lead and be a man, even if he has to go against some of her wishes and satisfy his.   She needs to do some of the things he likes to do also, even if it is something she doesn't necessarily know how or care to do.  It goes both ways in a relationship, and he needs to lead her to that discovery.

As for Henry, being an ahjussi and a father of a daughter, if I saw how he played mildang on Yewon at the aquarium I would have kicked his skinny butt around that aquarium until he came back and apologized on his knees to her for being so thoughtless and cruel to her.  He doesn't know it yet, but he has already lost some of her trust.   I hope he can get it back.  

@luvttoki I like your POV as an ahjussi.. so far we have so many female fans that would spaz only to point out how good the couple look on screen. Personally, I like a show that gives lessons as well towards our own lives. Relationships and most of all, marriages would not work if we only see one party who work hard to build that relationship... it is supposed to be a partnership with equal sharing of responsibilities and a lot of trusting..also having your partner gives the respect you deserve... somehow it is not easy to elaborate how a good relationship works but one thing for sure you need to 'learn' as you go along and move further building that 'love'...

I too agree 100% with @lunamaisara... JH is manly sweet, but not to the point of being a player. This personality appeal to me greatly...maybe from his past interviews and videos, we could somehow summarize how serious he is with his career and how polite he is with his seniors. I'm sure he would not take SY for granted...and who knows this will be the first couple to actually seal their marriage in real life

new here guys.. just watch WGM cuz this couple.. actually because Lee Jong Hyun.. I love CN-Blue.. love all the member..

so trying to watch WGM just because of him.. heheheee..

Gong Seung Yoen looks like innocent and nice girl.. just feel LJH really attach of her at the first sight.. Love this couple.. just love that GSY not playing pull and push game in their encounter.. and looks like she was honest too

off topic..
since if anybody knows the BGM in ep 263, from the scene that GSY introduce her self.. its acoustic guitar song by a girl voice.. maybe some one in this thread could enlighten me what song it was.. really love the rhythm.. looks like match her fresh image..
please guys..
:x

Archived