Quantcast
Reen2you

[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

@MsBugnay thank you for that article...though it was 2 years back, I don't think JH's personality change that much. He loves his music and very close to his band members and also his family.. btw what does it mean when Minhyuk said "I think, a woman who have a thought of herself would suit Jonghyun hyung"..is it, an independent woman?

Guest Ayiiee

from the episode. LAST PART can someone please tell me the song that comes at 02:46 T___T been looking for it the whole day, and no luck :'(

Next saturday still long way ahead  :(( :(So , im gonna fill up wif memorable gifs :D 
*Glutton Jonghyun strikes again =D>
tumblr_nln9v83a8g1t7qu3mo2_250.giftumblr_nln9v83a8g1t7qu3mo1_250.gif

Rather than seeing Yewon as his date , I see yewon look like Jonghyun mother here . =))
Gonna repost again this preview eventho im already post it in prev page before this coz its just killing me =P~ =P~
*waiting for his yeobo :D 
tumblr_nlnidjtyQy1t7qu3mo10_250.gif

*Seems like he pull his yeobo luggage too . what a hubby . HAHAHAHA 
tumblr_nlnidjtyQy1t7qu3mo2_250.gif

*Relationship goal be like " brushing your partner teeth 
tumblr_nlnidjtyQy1t7qu3mo3_250.gif

*Just love how he said " Awwww kyeooo " :x
tumblr_nlnidjtyQy1t7qu3mo7_250.giftumblr_nlnidjtyQy1t7qu3mo6_250.gif

@onlyyoujyh
tumblr_nlnidjtyQy1t7qu3mo2_250.gif
he pull his yeobo luggage but she holds tight that poster that her yeobo made for her ;)

micolbunney said: @onlyyoujyh

he pull his yeobo luggage but she holds tight that poster that her yeobo made for her ;)

I watching the WGM now... I just finished downloading it. haha..... like before i giggling, smiling and laughing watch it. Seongyeon seems talk a lot when she's with henry. And somehow... JongHyun looks cute with Yewon too.... Srill my heart always flutter just seing Jongyeon couple... I still have a half of episode to watch... comment again later...

I dunno if someone already said this but...

In a couple of pages/post before there was an interview where YH said he and JongHyun have the same type... Who looks like SeungYeon??? Can anyone guess? She really really...really looks like her! Specially if she's combing her hair w/ her hand. OMG!!! These boys! Birds of the same feather flock together! Even w/ their girls! ♥♥♥
Didn't see that JongHyun would ever be in a show like this.. he seems like he's so standoffish... and cold. Seriously I could've swear that a lifetime ago this guy was a vampire! And he really looks like one, and now he's gonna play one! Lol. Awww gosh! Am looking forward to this couple. 

i liked to see jh and yewon /sy and henry but their date were like a date with their friends,I felt no particular vibration that went beyond friendship,they were cute together but not like a "couple" should be...this show is named "we got married" not "we got friends" its visible that btw yw and henry there is a particular vibe,and the same is btw jh and sy,so I am very satisfied with the end result....when jh is together with sy his eyes and face change he is so bright.....or at least i think so

• Like 1

Aisssshhhh this YH guy!!!!  HOW HE SURPRISES ME.......

- Wants to turn off the timer and stop time to stay with SY

- Says he has already made his choice about who he wants to marry

- gives away Yewon's flowers without hesitation to SY

- When she comes to visit him on the set of 'Orange Marmarlade' he wants to bite her neck

- He was ready to kidnap her and go to Busan

- When SY asked if they were now married, told her he was going to get the marriage certificate ( was he hoping to make it 'real'?!)

- In preview for next week calls her 'yeobo' on his airport sign (I love her laugh when she sees the sign and him!)

- And the best in the preview - tells her not to fall asleep before him because she may find him 'stuck' to her in the morning!!!!   :\">

I'm an ahjussi and I even blush with that last comment, how does SY continue on like this????!!!!!!!

kira said: I dunno if someone already said this but...

In a couple of pages/post before there was an interview where YH said he and JongHyun have the same type... Who looks like SeungYeon??? Can anyone guess? She really really...really looks like her! Specially if she's combing her hair w/ her hand. OMG!!! These boys! Birds of the same feather flock together! Even w/ their girls! ♥♥♥

Just my appriciation post for Jonghyun and his paboness yet soo cute :D 
tumblr_n41adaCbxD1somekao2_400.giftumblr_mz2zrt4vTU1rhtqfwo1_400.gif

I wish he could play guitar to seungyeon like this . i mean with this only . hahahhaha who with me ? :D 
tumblr_n1kc88xTm91ro1nquo1_250.giftumblr_n1kc88xTm91ro1nquo2_250.giftumblr_n1kc88xTm91ro1nquo3_500.gif

• Like 1

micolbunney said: i liked to see jh and yewon /sy and henry but their date were like a date with their friends,I felt no particular vibration that went beyond friendship,they were cute together but not like a "couple" should be...this show is named "we got married" not "we got friends" its visible that btw yw and henry there is a particular vibe,and the same is btw jh and sy,so I am very satisfied with the end result....when jh is together with sy his eyes and face change he is so bright.....or at least i think so

Gong Seungyeon really so beautiful , I wonder how come SME let her go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
and I see jonghyun is like a hidden ace of CB !! 

HI GUYS!! JUST WANNA SAY HI TO YOU ALL!! I'M ACTUALLY A YONGSEO SHIPPER BUT NOW I BECAME A SHIPPER OF THIS COUPLE TOO!!I STARTED WATCHING THIS COUPLE AND I ALREADY FANGIRLING THEM FOR THEIR CUTENESS!!!
AND I THINK I NOTICED SOMETHING!!
DO YOU NOTICE THE "SHA LALALALALALA" THAT JONGHYUN WAS SINGING WHILE DESCRIBING SEUNGYEON IN EP1??
I WAS WATCHING YONGSEO EP 36 AGAIN RIGHT NOW.. HE'S SINGING THIS "LALALALA" WHILE SEOHYUN SAID "IS THIS YONGHWA'S SHOES?" WHEN YONG SAID YES, I HEARD JONGHYUN SINGING THAT!! AHAHAHA
sorry for the caps tho!! lel

may I ask you guys? I saw they next preview and when they were in their room, were they using banmal each other?

@wangnyeo actually im curious abt this too. Is seungyeon still under SM? some said she still, but she's no longer an SMTOWN artists or SMROOKIES. She's an SMEnt artist bc shes into acting now, just like Song Jae Rim. But im not sure. Now that i think abt it, are jaerim and seungyeon know each other? If they do then it must be very fun when it comes to couple gathering lol

@maxiane from what I read at Wikipedia...SY is currently under Yuko Company...

and from what I gather from her conversation with Henry, she used to be a trainee with SM like 10 years ago? but she never debut as a singer/dancer with SM right?

When the four of them were in the parking lot, I like how JongYeon were still in their own little world. He said her eyes looks prettier under the sunlight, and HenWon were both just staring at them lol.. After watching this episode, I am totally impressed with Jonghyun's attitude and maturity . Although he already set his eyes on Seungyeon, he treat Yewon nicely too and tried to take time to know her. He could have been proud of showing his judo skill but instead he thought it's quite sad they used up the time for exercising and can't get to know each other properly. He seems not liking the idea of switching partners too (saying they shouldn't poking around and should focus on one thing). He's also polite to Henry. And while with Seungyeon he said he will adapt to his wife if they don't suit each other, I just "woahh!" .. I like that his conversations are deep and meaningful, not only for fun. He might be a sweet talker but he's not a player. He likes beautiful girl but doesn't mean he's superficial. He's honest and takes the show sincerely. I love that. How charming.. :x :x

• Like 1

Guest Hickk

lunamaisara said: When the four of them were in the parking lot, I like how JongYeon were still in their own little world. He said her eyes looks prettier under the sunlight, and HenWon were both just staring at them lol.. After watching this episode, I am totally impressed with Jonghyun's attitude and maturity . Although he already set his eyes on Seungyeon, he treat Yewon nicely too and tried to take time to know her. He could have been proud of showing his judo skill but instead he thought it's quite sad they used up the time for exercising and can't get to know each other properly. He seems not liking the idea of switching partners too (saying they shouldn't poking around and should focus on one thing). He's also polite to Henry. And while with Seungyeon he said he will adapt to his wife if they don't suit each other, I just "woahh!" .. I like that his conversations are deep and meaningful, not only for fun. He might be a sweet talker but he's not a player. He likes beautiful girl but doesn't mean he's superficial. He's honest and takes the show sincerely. I love that. How charming.. :x :x