Quantcast
Reen2you

[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Guest toomuchsmiling

what an episode!! I liked this one moment (which actually wasn't between him and Seungyeon) but Jonghyun and Henry xD

Before they met the girls at the aquarium and Jonghyun arrives to where Henry is and Henry's like"

/:) "Surely...I'm not your choice??" LOLOLOL

and Jonghyun's like "No no no lol"

XD anyway it was so cute how happy Jonghyun was that Seungyeon wrote his name on that card. :3 Here's to the new couple! *cheers*

hyolee143 said: @MsBugnay .
You should definitely post what you can for those who joined the thread that weren't boice beforehand. An active couple thread is the 2nd greatest part about when your biases join WGM, it's so fun to spazz with other people so the more info the merrier.
also @lovetokki YAHHHH GOGUMA!!!! let's make this thread full of good people like yongseo thread!

Guest mase207

Hi all,

I'm a Taeunian and a Jjongah fan, a GsD and APink fanboy. I've been away from soompi for a while but this couple has made me come back. Gong Seung Yeon is legitimately a goddess, and I'm not surprised Jonghyun fell for her at first sight. I had no idea who she was prior to their first episode but I was instantly captivated. 

I think it's interesting to see how differently the two of them behaved with one another and when they were with the other marriage prospects. Within the first five minutes of them meeting, I think their eyes were set on one another. They just seemed to already know what their decision would be, regardless of who the other person might be. I'm a guy so I'm not the absolute best at judging female expressions and behaviors, but I'm quite sure she was smitten by Jonghyun. She kept fixing her hair, covering her mouth, and sneaking glances at him when he looked down or away for brief moments. For a lot of people, constantly touching our own face and fixing our appearance is a sign that we really want to impress and attract the other person. On the other hand, Jonghyun was just head over heels for her. If I'm sitting here being captivated by her from a computer screen, I can only imagine what she's like in real life. He couldn't stop showering her with compliments and made it quite clear that regardless of who the other marriage prospect was, he wasn't going to settle with anyone but her.

Anyways, I'm already on this ship. Unlike Taeun and JjongAh, where I was a fan of Naeun and Yura before the show, I don't know SY and I vaguely know Jonghyun. Right now, I have no expectations :) and I like it. I'm excited to join you all on this new journey and hope this couple lives up to their potential!

I'm goin to post this , aside from last choosing part . This is my most fave :D Hahahah our handsome vampire aiming for his first prey to bite >:)
tumblr_nlknt0Ks421tfe52go1_400.giftumblr_nlknt0Ks421tfe52go2_400.gif
tumblr_nlknt0Ks421tfe52go3_400.giftumblr_nlknt0Ks421tfe52go4_400.gif
tumblr_nlknt0Ks421tfe52go7_400.giftumblr_nlknt0Ks421tfe52go8_400.gif
tumblr_nlknt0Ks421tfe52go9_400.giftumblr_nlknt0Ks421tfe52go10_400.gif

• Like 1

@OnlyYouJYH you are the best... your gif is the best to cheering my gloomy day. I want to see the episode soon with sub. So for the second episode, they still air the first pair then did changing couple and show the result too... right? wow, so the time aired to show how their interaction with another partner is less than 1st episode. Actually first time hear the news about new WGM couple, I thought Jong Hyun will be paired with Yewon. I like Yewon cuteness. But sure this couple is more daebak than what I anticipate... I'm already fall for the first sight with this couple.

Guest zehsillymillie

Heey there~! :-h :-h:-h I'm a neighbor shipper (from SolimLand) and I just want to say that JongHyun/SeungYeon couple is so cute and hilarious  :x
I was surprised to know that JongHyun is talkative and quite animated. I was picturing him to be a quite and reserved idol. But boy, I was wrong! He's so charmingly delightful ;) And the way that he showers her with those lines... hahaha!
And Seung Yeon is just so uniquely gorgeous and classy, no wonder her husband's attraction to her is just ... WHOA~!  =D>
Looking forward for more from this adorable 'Brown-Eyed' couple
tumblr_lxxcc0rlI31qegw8v.gif

i read in the news article that in the car jh said to her that he don't want that she goes for meet the other guy,i read also that he hugged her but i haven't seen any hug :-?so i wonder if this scene it has been "cut" because maybe the wgm staff considered it too fast for the first date......or maybe who has written this article likes so much this couple that is more delulu than us XD LOL

• Like 2

ainissky said: @OnlyYouJYH you are the best... your gif is the best to cheering my gloomy day. I want to see the episode soon with sub. So for the second episode, they still air the first pair then did changing couple and show the result too... right? wow, so the time aired to show how their interaction with another partner is less than 1st episode. Actually first time hear the news about new WGM couple, I thought Jong Hyun will be paired with Yewon. I like Yewon cuteness. But sure this couple is more daebak than what I anticipate... I'm already fall for the first sight with this couple.
  • Like 1

luvtokki said: @OnlyYouJYH - thank you, I can't wait to watch it!   BTW, I am not an unnie by any means, if anything I'm probably an ahjussi!

Hahahahaha this BROWN EYED COUPLE can dance together with BROWN EYED GIRL  in Future  =)) =)) But Jonghyun is so bad with Dancing . Maybe Seungyeon will teach him how to dance properly ! Puahahaha
OMooooo , why i'm so random ?
tumblr_mrbu1uFr461seky45o1_500.gif

• Like 1

Lol . Henry is so meanies ~~~~~~  :-q =)) =))
henry-gong-seung-yeon.jpg

On the March 21 broadcast of MBC’s virtual marriage show “We Got Married,”Super Junior-M’s Henry goes on a date with fellow trainee Gong Seung Yeonand embarrasses her with a story from their trainee days.

During the date, Henry and Gong Seung Yeon reflect on their trainee days and are clearly more comfortable with each other than they were with their previous dates, Yewon and Lee Jong Hyun.

Being his usual mischievous self, Henry says to Gong Seung Yeon, “In the past, you sweat a lot. You sweat so much in your armpit area that I thought [the sweat stain] was a design on your shirt.”

Gong Seung Yeon doesn’t know how to respond and replies, “Why are you saying that. When did I do that.”

we got married

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/21/henry-reveals-embarrassing-story-about-gong-seung-yeon-from-their-trainee-days-on-we-got-married/

Guest lile

i watched jongyeon's raw episode for the second time and my delulu mind noticed that jonghyun's smile is different when he was with seungyeon. He had this lovestruck smile plastered on his face reaching his eyes making his cheekbones never want to come down.. bitten by the love bug,isn't he??

From his IG . Heheh seems like This vampire have good day , playing around with camera . Fighting ! #Jonghyun #HanSiHoo #OrangeMarmalade #Vampire
tumblr_nlllanC6mG1t7qu3mo3_250.giftumblr_nlllanC6mG1t7qu3mo4_250.gif
tumblr_nlllanC6mG1t7qu3mo1_250.giftumblr_nlllanC6mG1t7qu3mo2_250.gif

I want Seungyeon really visit Jonghyun at his filming set . So this Love sick namja can introduce his yeppo wifeu to the whole Orange Marmalade team . Hahahah 

• Like 1

Guest pre

For those who follow the TV ratings, here's a glance at how things are doing:

WGM IC (reference)
Saturday, March 21, 2015 4.8 13.5
Saturday, March 14, 2015 4.9 12.2
Saturday, March 07, 2015 5.2 13.3
Saturday, February 28, 2015 4.7 13.2
Saturday, February 21, 2015 5.8 13.0
Saturday, February 14, 2015 4.9 13.7

Please note Infinity Challenge included as a reference only (airs on same day, same channel) to see trends, holidays/specials, etc, not for absolute comparisons...

Todd3O9.png

tumblr_nlly0k0LUV1upqj8lo2_500.gif

tumblr_nlly0k0LUV1upqj8lo1_500.gif

Jonghyun oppa, I hope you come to me.
I am waiting

Seongyeon message... his reaction was EPIC... happiness in the air...
:x =))

• Like 3

tumblr_nllxhwVF6D1upqj8lo1_250.gif    tumblr_nllxhwVF6D1upqj8lo2_250.gif

tumblr_nllxhwVF6D1upqj8lo3_250.gif    tumblr_nllxhwVF6D1upqj8lo4_250.gif

Jong Hyun can't hide his feeling...
that reaction is what variety show needed.
:))

• Like 2

@ainissky
awww so cute these gift :x
i would like to know what he said when showed the card to cam

micolbunney said: @ainissky
awww so cute these gift :x
i would like to know what he said when showed the card to cam

He really wanna get married for real ! Aigooo ! hahaha 
tumblr_nllxp61OEY1rs3l09o1_250.giftumblr_nllxp61OEY1rs3l09o2_250.giftumblr_nllxp61OEY1rs3l09o3_250.gif
tumblr_nllxp61OEY1rs3l09o4_250.giftumblr_nllxp61OEY1rs3l09o5_250.giftumblr_nllxp61OEY1rs3l09o6_250.gif

• Like 2