[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest zehsillymillie

Heey there~! :-h :-h:-h I'm a neighbor shipper (from SolimLand) and I just want to say that JongHyun/SeungYeon couple is so cute and hilarious  :x
I was surprised to know that JongHyun is talkative and quite animated. I was picturing him to be a quite and reserved idol. But boy, I was wrong! He's so charmingly delightful ;) And the way that he showers her with those lines... hahaha!
And Seung Yeon is just so uniquely gorgeous and classy, no wonder her husband's attraction to her is just ... WHOA~!  =D>
Looking forward for more from this adorable 'Brown-Eyed' couple
tumblr_lxxcc0rlI31qegw8v.gif

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i read in the news article that in the car jh said to her that he don't want that she goes for meet the other guy,i read also that he hugged her but i haven't seen any hug :-?so i wonder if this scene it has been "cut" because maybe the wgm staff considered it too fast for the first date......or maybe who has written this article likes so much this couple that is more delulu than us XD LOL

ainissky said: @OnlyYouJYH you are the best... your gif is the best to cheering my gloomy day. I want to see the episode soon with sub. So for the second episode, they still air the first pair then did changing couple and show the result too... right? wow, so the time aired to show how their interaction with another partner is less than 1st episode. Actually first time hear the news about new WGM couple, I thought Jong Hyun will be paired with Yewon. I like Yewon cuteness. But sure this couple is more daebak than what I anticipate... I'm already fall for the first sight with this couple.

Hahahahaha this BROWN EYED COUPLE can dance together with BROWN EYED GIRL  in Future  =)) =)) But Jonghyun is so bad with Dancing . Maybe Seungyeon will teach him how to dance properly ! Puahahaha
OMooooo , why i'm so random ?
tumblr_mrbu1uFr461seky45o1_500.gif

Lol . Henry is so meanies ~~~~~~  :-q =)) =))
henry-gong-seung-yeon.jpg

On the March 21 broadcast of MBC’s virtual marriage show “We Got Married,”Super Junior-M’s Henry goes on a date with fellow trainee Gong Seung Yeonand embarrasses her with a story from their trainee days.

During the date, Henry and Gong Seung Yeon reflect on their trainee days and are clearly more comfortable with each other than they were with their previous dates, Yewon and Lee Jong Hyun.

Being his usual mischievous self, Henry says to Gong Seung Yeon, “In the past, you sweat a lot. You sweat so much in your armpit area that I thought [the sweat stain] was a design on your shirt.”

Gong Seung Yeon doesn’t know how to respond and replies, “Why are you saying that. When did I do that.”

we got married

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/21/henry-reveals-embarrassing-story-about-gong-seung-yeon-from-their-trainee-days-on-we-got-married/

i watched jongyeon's raw episode for the second time and my delulu mind noticed that jonghyun's smile is different when he was with seungyeon. He had this lovestruck smile plastered on his face reaching his eyes making his cheekbones never want to come down.. bitten by the love bug,isn't he??

From his IG . Heheh seems like This vampire have good day , playing around with camera . Fighting ! #Jonghyun #HanSiHoo #OrangeMarmalade #Vampire
tumblr_nlllanC6mG1t7qu3mo3_250.giftumblr_nlllanC6mG1t7qu3mo4_250.gif
tumblr_nlllanC6mG1t7qu3mo1_250.giftumblr_nlllanC6mG1t7qu3mo2_250.gif

I want Seungyeon really visit Jonghyun at his filming set . So this Love sick namja can introduce his yeppo wifeu to the whole Orange Marmalade team . Hahahah 

For those who follow the TV ratings, here's a glance at how things are doing:

WGM IC (reference)
Saturday, March 21, 2015 4.8 13.5
Saturday, March 14, 2015 4.9 12.2
Saturday, March 07, 2015 5.2 13.3
Saturday, February 28, 2015 4.7 13.2
Saturday, February 21, 2015 5.8 13.0
Saturday, February 14, 2015 4.9 13.7

Please note Infinity Challenge included as a reference only (airs on same day, same channel) to see trends, holidays/specials, etc, not for absolute comparisons...

Todd3O9.png

@micolbunney About the card he must be like " Aigoo why im doin this , this is not my style " Puahahahahaa you did that because you're love sick with your wifue  , Jonghyun ah ! . i mean . who will not in love with seungyeon . she's gorgeous . I love her smile the most .  :x I think there's another words around the small man . but we cant see it . Aigoo wonder what he wrote about . Or maybe " I miss You Yeobo !  "  :P:P
*sory my delulu is really overdose 

Skattered_me said: micolbunney said: thank you so much for translate but i can do a question
i didn't understand this sentence
JH was talking about his new project 'Orange Marmalade' and SY asked if she could visit the set. JH: Watch out for your neck. (oooommmmmmggg)

what means watch out for your neck

:-/
please someone enlighten me....

Archived