[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as someone who have been watching and reading a lot of CNBLUE interviews..here are some that were not what i expected...haha
1. since JH is always the wuite guy of CNBLUE, at first I though JH will be shy and quite and might make some netizenz say hes boring etc... BUT omo.. hes so talkative and straightforward and does a lot of chessinesss....haha
2. JH said in he is not fund of giving flowers to girls, BUT omooo he gave SY one bouquet of flower and said he will give the other flower intended for the other girl, and he even said he will give her flower everytime he sees her. (waaaaahhh jH what happened to you, i guess cupid did bulls  eye in you haha)
3. he is very picky in food I knew that right from the start, there was an interview when he was a child his dad put octopus on his mouth and he got angry to the point of bumping his head.. (im  not sure, but something that hurt himself)... BUT omoooo even if his scared of chicken feet he said he like it, and would like to eat oyster and intestine....

waaaaaahhhh.. i think JH oppaah action is 50% for wgm concept and 50% real feeling... 

Heres something about JH.. this was from 2011

BURNING Facts:

1. Lee Jonghyun likes girls who look good in simple white shirt and jeans.

2. His favorite meal is the Yoshinoya’s A-set.

3. He felt so lucky debuting with CNBLUE because he got to meet Kim Bum Soo, his idol.

4. Jonghyun has a lot of Adidas training wear.

5. Among many songs that Jonghyun composed, he is most satisfied with “Lie”.

6. Jonghyun envies Minhyuk, because he has a sexy body.

7. When Jonghyun was in primary three, his friends suspected that he wasn’t a Korean, so he ran back home to ask his father about his ‘origin’.

8. Jonghyun wants to perform in a rock festival like Summer Sonic (Japanese Rock Fest), with many other artists.

9. He is CNBLUE’s second leader and Yonghwa thinks he helps to firmly pull the team together. He is very reliable.

10. Among the CNBLUE members, Jonghyun is the touchiest. He naturally massages, leans on other’s shoulder, hug and hold hands with other members.

11. Jonghyun said if he isn’t in CNBLUE, he wants to be an athlete.

12. All members of CNBLUE said in an interview that Lee Jonghyun is the member that likes pretty girls the most.

13. Jonghyun was athlete of Taekwondo and Judo. He got Black belt for both.

14. Jonghyun is a second child and has an elder sister.

15. Jonghyun wanted to learn drums.

16. Jonghyun doesn’t like spaghetti.     

(lets see from wgm if he will eat spaghetti..kkk)

17. Jonghyun’s first kiss was when he was 2nd year of middle school, at the stair of institute. 

(he mentioned this during aninterview from Leeuteks radio, Leeutek ask if the girl is his girlfriend and jH said no, he was trying to make the girl his girlfriend..kkkk)

18. On his 20th birthday, Jonghyun got a DVD of Son Ye Jin’s (his ideal woman) movies from fans. He also got some under wear from fans on his birthday.

19. Jonghyun even has the same guitar as Carlos Santana. It’s a PRS guitar.

20. He’s the most trusted among the members and he takes care of everybody.

21. He thinks he looks more handsome after taking a bath.  

22. Jonghyun talks about love: “When you fall, you fall and your head hurts so you get dizzy.”

23. Jonghyun shakes his legs before going to the stage because he is often nervous.

24. Jonghyun said he felt comfortable as he got a role as a guitarist and vocalist in Acoustic, pretty much his everyday life.

25. He still can’t avoid the Busan accent especially when he gets excited about something.

Since @MsBugnay ssi talk about Interview , i come across this Interview . Jonghyun with Vogue Magazine :D 

VG: Every shoot for today included flowers. What comes into your mind when you see flowers? Do you think it’s a thing loved by all girls? Or is it just for decorations on your name?
JH: First, I have never ever given flowers to girls. Because back in the day, my elder sister said to me after she got flower as present from someone, ‘JongHyun, do not give flowers to girls.’

VG: Didn’t your girlfriend felt displeased about that?
JH: No, not at all. I’m not the kind of guy that celebrates special days. I’m a blunt person, it’s not my style. (VG: You are the typical  Busan guy?) That’s it!

Hahahahaha maybe this interview soo long ago but not that long . They way he answered it really shows the real Jonghyun . He never give a flower to any girls and he even said it in CDD 111 . But now . Seungyeon be the first girl that he gave a flower . awwwww :x And i hope in future they will celeberate a special day together . Birthday , 100th day together ,  and so on . Since girl usually love that kind of days . even my self i love it . hehehehe . 

OnlyYouJYH said: Since @MsBugnay ssi talk about Interview , i come across this Interview . Jonghyun with Vogue Magazine :D 

VG: Every shoot for today included flowers. What comes into your mind when you see flowers? Do you think it’s a thing loved by all girls? Or is it just for decorations on your name?
JH: First, I have never ever given flowers to girls. Because back in the day, my elder sister said to me after she got flower as present from someone, ‘JongHyun, do not give flowers to girls.’

VG: Didn’t your girlfriend felt displeased about that?
JH: No, not at all. I’m not the kind of guy that celebrates special days. I’m a blunt person, it’s not my style. (VG: You are the typical  Busan guy?) That’s it!

Hahahahaha maybe this interview soo long ago but not that long . They way he answered it really shows the real Jonghyun . He never give a flower to any girls and he even said it in CDD 111 . But now . Seungyeon be the first girl that he gave a flower . awwwww :x And i hope in future they will celeberate a special day together . Birthday , 100th day together ,  and so on . Since girl usually love that kind of days . even my self i love it . hehehehe . 

this was an interview of JH for valentines day 2014

ow about a woman of Jeon Ji Hyun type. Did you say that she is your ideal type?

I have no ideal type for my girlfriend. I just say the names of hot actresses at that time as my ideal type because I am often asked the same question (haha). A person keeps changing. Who doesn’t like Jun Ji Hyun? I also watch My Love From Another Star starring Jun Ji Hyun. Every time I watch it, I am surprised because of her outstanding performance.

Watch a 400-year old alien hunk fall in love with a beautiful actress in My Love from Another Star.

Don’t you really have an ideal type?

No. Even if I set my ideal type, I meet different types (Laugh). For one thing, I prefer an easy-going person. I don’t like someone snapping at me. Someone who can accept me the way I am, who doesn't play games with me. I like that kind of person. I have a casual manner. Of course I will do all I can do for her. For example, I can write or sing songs for her, but celebrating event days is not my things. I don’t even know my schedule. For example, I didn’t know about this shooting until today.

You will be in trouble with your girlfriend if you don’t celebrate anniversaries.

I celebrate important days. If I never did that, my girlfriend would feel sad. Come to think of it, I fortunately avoided special days while I was dating someone. I don’t even celebrate my birthday. I like spending the day without any fuss.

Valentine’s Day is coming soon. However, it might be just February 14th to you.

Valentine’s Day is on February 14th. I forget every year. Oh yeah, will I receive chocolates on Valentine’s Day? And the day I give candies is White Day. Actually, I don’t like receiving chocolates. It makes me uncomfortable. I don’t get that many, actually.

Because of your cold face? Girls couldn’t give you chocolates for fear of being rebuffed by you.

People who don’t know me are scared of me. There are fans who say that they can’t even talk to me because I scare them.

Sorrry guys for posting many things.. its just that Im free and reminiscing a lot about JH, so now Im kinda reading again their past interviews about love, romance, so that we can compare from his interview from the past and what he will be showing us in wgm.. 

just watched the whole episode hahahahaha well these four new WGM casts really made my day :D it's been a long time since i watched the full WGM episode the last time was when Adam Couple, YongSeo and Khuntoria were in WGM, i mean previously i only watched the couple that i like, but now i like them all hahahaha
to be honest it's good to see Jong with Yewon and Seungyeon with Henry, but now i wonder what if as the very first filming Jong meets Yewon first and then meets Seungyeon, hahaha would that make a different result? because you know it's sooooo obvious super obvious that both couples fell for the first person she/he met hahaha ignore me i'm just blabbering :-SS :P
now i will just patiently wait for the subbed video kekeke and i hope it's soon, wondering if the Jjongah subbing team, also subs our couple? hope soooo~
can't wait for next week to come keke~
btw i like the new name for our couple, brown eyes couple 
=D>

VG: Is there any song that you want to recommend, to make girls flutter?
JH: It’s not exactly for that reason only but there are my favorite songs like ‘Snow Flower’ byPark Hyo Shin. (VG: Aha, like the song ‘Confession’ by Lim Jae Bum?) I like ‘moist’ songs, like‘One Day’ by Position.

lets look forward for his songs if he does sings this song.. ahaaaaah more evidence...haha

Guest Hickk

This was a fun and amusing episode compared to the first one that was full of 'awww's.

I still don't believe that the WGM staff left the partner choosing entirely up to chance, but I'll let it go for now.

It was fun watching Seongyeon's behaviour with a more familiar oppa. Seems she has a bit of fire in her. I hope this makes for some amusing moments in the future, lol.

About the preview, I have some reservations about sticking them in the same room and making them brush each other's teeth, but will wait to see next week.

Guest little girl

OnlyYouJYH said: @micolbunney Jonghyun currently shooting for his new drama . Orange Marmalade together with AOA Seolhyun and Yoo Jin Goo . In that drama , His role is a student but he also a vampire :) If im not wrong . the drama will broadcast on MAY . 

Guest Hickk

Oh, and one of my wishes for JH was for him to completely let his cool image go and not be afraid of embarrassing himself. By episode 2, I can safely say my wish is fulfilled, ROFL. It's good. :D

Guest iamkryptonite17

I'm also quite intrigued with that "sleeping in the same room" scene. But I don't think they are bold enough  to really spend the night, together in the same room, alone. I think for recording purposes they had the two settled in one space. Yes, I'm ambivalent with that kind of set up, but I'm more of curious on how will they describe each others sleeping habits and what will they do once the day breaks.  =)) 8->

i would want so badly to understand the episode in raw awww i can't wait for subs...
i can't wait for their first hug,first holding hands,first..........kiss?
;))
who knows if they'll kiss in a future....i know that many wgm couples didn't kiss always....
for example my belove namong couple kissed after 9 months....was a birth, the right time for a gestation LOL but it was very special for me...i hope that this new couple can give us many wonderful moments...

iamkryptonite17 said: I'm also quite intrigued with that "sleeping in the same room" scene. But I don't think they are bold enough  to really spend the night, together in the same room, alone. I think for recording purposes they had the two settled in one space. Yes, I'm ambivalent with that kind of set up, but I'm more of curious on how will they describe each others sleeping habits and what will they do once the day breaks.  =)) 8->

Archived