[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MintsFlavour

Its been a while since i really want to follow on a couple in WGM since ys couple i think.. and now i watched JH and SY the first ep is enough for me to make up my mind following this couple
:D;)

I just went out to look at suengyeon's IG site and I have to say from what I've seen there are a lot of positive and supportive messages out there for her.  Of course there are many languages I can't read ( I see Spanish, Viet, Malay, Korean, French) but the English and Korean ones (that I can make out their meanings) seem positive.   And many were from supporters of JH and CNBLUE!   Keep up the good work - we need to send her our love and support! 

And I also have to say - what a cutie!!!    :x

She is so beautiful - and those eyes could melt any man.  You can see why JH was so captivated!  In some of her pics she looks a lot like SNSD's Taeyeon!

@mjang - are you a man?!  We've got to stick together out here, brother, and get some testosterone infused into this forum!  I hope the ladies will still appreciate a male view here?!   Sometimes I can get a little 'preachy' from my ahjussi pulpit and it turns the ladies off, but I can't wait to see this relationship of  JH & SY blossom and grow.  I think they are 2 amazing people and I'm interested in WGM again.

@prechtik - yes, I saw her stick her tongue out when he said that.  She still has some cute girlish qualities that I'm hoping will come out as she becomes more comfortable with JH.   In this first episode she seemed demure and trying to control herself and act like a young woman with JH but once in awhile she let the 'girl' come out.  their conversation in the car going to meet Henry and Yewon I liked the best, it seemed they could speak more freely because they were in the car alone without a camera crew following them around.  Cameras in the car, yes, but no other person there with them.....-     

@luvtokki
we girls in the forum will appreciate yours male point view always :)
its always a positive thing when commenting there are also men as well as women,because you can help us to understand the jh's behavior being men like him ;)

ohhh what stress wait for saturday -.-"

Lol!!! @luvttoki sorry dear.. i am an ahjumma.. but truthfully i like your POV and i like to discuss things maturely though sometimes i do get carried away with spazzing my favorite couples... can't help it when you see something/someone look so adorably together

awww henwon couple follow each other on IG i would like so much that our couple follow each other too...
who knows if they already exchanged their phone number :-?
anyway nobody here knows about the cute couple name korean chose for them? so curios....

@micolbunny -I watched 'My Lovely Girl' to see her there.  She doesn't show up until about the 3rd episode.  She only has a small part, but a speaking part and she does very well and looks really good.   even though I liked Krystal in 'Heirs' I soon lost interest in 'My Lovely Girl' because it was like SO many other Korean TV rom/coms.  SY plays a candidate for a talent agency/talent management company and does sing, although I'm not sure it is her voice I hear.

So I began watching 'Heard it Through the Grapevine' which she is filming now.   She is in the 1st episode and pops in and out occasionally. She plays the older sister of the female lead.   This show I'm going to watch to the end!  It's surprisingly different.  It got me on the first episode with its quirky blend of humor yet heartfelt emotion.   I watched SY in all her scenes and she is a good actress.  I hope she gets larger parts in the future.  No I'm sure she will now that she has been 'discovered' on WGM!      

SY: "I think a leaf just flew into my bento box" :(JH: "I'd pick it out for you, but I can't open my eyes...let's go back to your cafeteria" #-o
cIRVeKF.gif  

Archived