Quantcast
Reen2you

[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

maxiane said: @1shye @MsBugnay agree agree lets spam SY's ig with tons of good comments and support! @HeeRinah lol where do u get that lady gif? Or can you tell me how to make one? :)

@loveinsight_stv Dont QUOTE image , please kindly remove it . Thanks 

Today is wensday then thursday then friday then saturday.... haha haaaysh this Brown eye couple made staurday as my favorite day... ahaha.. 

There’s nothing like the right person, you just adjust to them” - Lee Jonghyun in WGM Hhahahaha Why i love all Jonghyun quotes , he even said , Busy is just an excuse for idols to date , U.S PM would date if he want to ahahahaha this guy really :D
tumblr_nlqgbz92uZ1s598uto5_250.gif

So AOA Choa will be one of MC Panel ,  Wonder what he will comment about her fellow company mate Jonghyun 0078.gif

Guest mylovefromstar12

OnlyYouJYH said: So AOA Choa will be one of MC Panel ,  Wonder what he will comment about her fellow company mate Jonghyun 0078.gif

diniooo10 said: hahaha it will be so hilarious , Choa knew jonghyun well.. i think she'll chocked when watching him being so cheesy :))))

Guest Hickk

OnlyYouJYH said: So AOA Choa will be one of MC Panel ,  Wonder what he will comment about her fellow company mate Jonghyun 0078.gif

Guest LoveInsight

deleted sorry :(

ainissky said: Yeah... like the news... need a booster like company friends to share about Jong Hyun. And Choa is hilarious, it will be fun.

Guest MintsFlavour

Its been a while since i really want to follow on a couple in WGM since ys couple i think.. and now i watched JH and SY the first ep is enough for me to make up my mind following this couple
:D;)

Aireen95 said:

ainissky said: Yeah... like the news... need a booster like company friends to share about Jong Hyun. And Choa is hilarious, it will be fun.

ainissky said: Juniel will be make it too... still I prefer Choa. if Juniel come to WGM, Seongyeon will be jealous... because the lovelyJ (am I correct?)... haha

I just went out to look at suengyeon's IG site and I have to say from what I've seen there are a lot of positive and supportive messages out there for her.  Of course there are many languages I can't read ( I see Spanish, Viet, Malay, Korean, French) but the English and Korean ones (that I can make out their meanings) seem positive.   And many were from supporters of JH and CNBLUE!   Keep up the good work - we need to send her our love and support! 

And I also have to say - what a cutie!!!    :x

She is so beautiful - and those eyes could melt any man.  You can see why JH was so captivated!  In some of her pics she looks a lot like SNSD's Taeyeon!

@mjang - are you a man?!  We've got to stick together out here, brother, and get some testosterone infused into this forum!  I hope the ladies will still appreciate a male view here?!   Sometimes I can get a little 'preachy' from my ahjussi pulpit and it turns the ladies off, but I can't wait to see this relationship of  JH & SY blossom and grow.  I think they are 2 amazing people and I'm interested in WGM again.

@prechtik - yes, I saw her stick her tongue out when he said that.  She still has some cute girlish qualities that I'm hoping will come out as she becomes more comfortable with JH.   In this first episode she seemed demure and trying to control herself and act like a young woman with JH but once in awhile she let the 'girl' come out.  their conversation in the car going to meet Henry and Yewon I liked the best, it seemed they could speak more freely because they were in the car alone without a camera crew following them around.  Cameras in the car, yes, but no other person there with them.....-     

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@luvtokki
we girls in the forum will appreciate yours male point view always :)
its always a positive thing when commenting there are also men as well as women,because you can help us to understand the jh's behavior being men like him ;)

ohhh what stress wait for saturday -.-"

• Like 1

Lol!!! @luvttoki sorry dear.. i am an ahjumma.. but truthfully i like your POV and i like to discuss things maturely though sometimes i do get carried away with spazzing my favorite couples... can't help it when you see something/someone look so adorably together