Quantcast
Reen2you

[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Guest Skattered_me

Yeah, i agree. I just couldn't get it around my head what all these so called "fans" are thinking. I mean seriously, do they honestly expect their idol would just suddenly turned up, swoop them off their feet and they would live together happily forever and after???

Errr............. No.

In my opinion, it's just plain and simple weird (and creepy..)

This is one of the reason i walked away from k-pop scene few years back. ( well, this and those nancy boys :P )

guys i have this wild fantasy and what-if scenarios in my head. If seungyeon knows henry for almost 10 years since shes in SM, is there any possibility that she knows snsd, espc seohyun, too? If yes then imagine yongseo and jongyeon have double date together 8-> huhu im in tears just by the thought.. okay i should stop P.S. isnt it a great material for ff? dear, authornims out there? :D

@maxiane I remember during yongseo time, they did a lot meet ups with the other members... it would be nice if YH return the favor to his brother ...yup! I sooo agree with you about that double date. I bet ratings will go double digit for that episode

Ayiiee said: from the episode. LAST PART can someone please tell me the song that comes at 02:46 T___T been looking for it the whole day, and no luck :'(

Guest diechan

@micolbunney : CNBLUE is an acronym from 'Code Name BLUE (Burning : Jong Hyun, Lovely : Minhyuk, Untouchable : Jungshin, Emotional : Yonghwa). So that why Jonghyun fans called them self as Burning Soul. If you want to know about this acronym you can watch their debut song "I'm Loner'  :>
@OnlyYouJYH : what? a lot of Jonghyun fans hate Seung Yeon ?  [-(  I can't understand why they againts it. I am a burning soul and I'm very happy because Jonghyun gets a beautiful and lovely wife. For me, I prefer Jonghyun gets a nice wife who can take care and understand him than he lonely just to satisfy his fans. I believe if us as a fans who love and adore Jonghyun, we want to see he feel happy, right ? so let him undergo his life and support him if what he does is a positive things for his life  :>
Sorry for my bad english 
^:)^

diechan

said:

@OnlyYouJYH : what? a lot of Jonghyun fans hate Seung Yeon ? 

[-(  I can't understand why they againts it. I am a burning soul and I'm very happy because Jonghyun gets a beautiful and lovely wife. For me, I prefer Jonghyun gets a nice wife who can take care and understand him than he lonely just to satisfy his fans. I believe if us as a fans who love and adore Jonghyun, we want to see he happy, right ? so let him undergo his life and support him if what he does is a positive thing for his life  :>

Sorry for my bad english  ^

:)

^

Guest stranger1000

I really cannot stand those "fans" who curse at someone else just because they claim they love their Star too much /:) wackos.Why can't they all just be like that lady who started clapping like a seal after JongHyun told her that he is getting married :)) she was really funny :)) can anyone make a gif for that?? lol!! And in the preview JongHyun looked like a zombie trying to poke her face =)) =)) it's cute but after staring at the gif (someone made) for awhile it was kinda "creepy" :)) .

Guest iva

What is the song when JongHyun meet with SeungYeon in aquarium?

Jonghyun update his IG :) 
11080927_10205385289007178_8147313993339

안녕친구야 ㅎ
[trans] hello friend 

Guest diechan

@stranger1000 : Yes you right about that clapping lady, she is very nice. I hope all Jonghyun fans will clap like that lady about this "marriage" and love Seung Yeon like Jonghyun did. 
For me Seung Yeon is a perfect woman for Jonghyun. When I heard about Jonghyun join with WGM, I prayed to The God, "God please give Jonghyun a beautiful and nice wife", and there she is. So I'm really happy when Jonghyun looks fall in love to Seung Yeon and choose her. And as a fans I hope Seung Yeon will reply his feeling. Cross the line  :x 
@OnlyYouJYH : Why they hate Seung Yeon ? arrgghhh it's makes me angry  ~X(  Seung Yeon is a perfect woman for Jonghyun. I hope they will support Jonghyun and Seung Yeon

this hairstyle can suit better on him :)
but he seems so younger :)
a part the preview showed at last ep....will not have another preview before saturday right?

iva said: What is the song when JongHyun meet with SeungYeon in aquarium?

Can I join? Haha... Hatred and bashing everywhere about Jong hyun wife alias Seong yeon.... is not really matter for me. It's a process... when we hear something that we don't want to hear actually, or disturb us... we will make respon... at first we deny then angry, it's natural. and somehow we show our anger by hating, cursing etc. after that the process is natural too. We start to bargain... being sad and in the end we accept the facts, even enjoy the result. And I believe this couple can do it... bring us the best moment that we can't deny... And I agree that we need CNBoys to boost the rating... but somehow the WGM self need to build the reputation again from the start. By brought these new couples hopefully WGM can enjoy its victory again...

diechan

said:

@OnlyYouJYH : Why they hate Seung Yeon ? arrgghhh it's makes me angry 

~X(  Seung Yeon is a perfect woman for Jonghyun. I hope they will support Jonghyun and Seung Yeon

Guest iva

mjang said: ate said: iva said: What is the song when JongHyun meet with SeungYeon in aquarium?

yass happy to see my signature :x
i just finished watching the episode with eng sub. jonghyun looks so happy when seungyeon revealed that she choose him ;))
bet he framed that card :))

mjang said: ate said: iva said: What is the song when JongHyun meet with SeungYeon in aquarium?