[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest Hickk

LOL. That's the photo with the clearest look at her light brown eyes on her instagram yet.

Quick, Jonghyun take a photo in bright sunlight outdoors!!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she is so beautiful,how could henry called her "gollum" aish...
maybe when they were in training together he liked little bit her ;)
so for this yw said to him "is happened something? because you lok likes you have seen your ex-girlfriend" LOL XD
anyway she is really beautiful and have wonderful eyes....
its rare for a korean have so clear colour eyes right?

@micolbunney I think henry regard her as his little sister... he teased her a lot and yet as an older brother you're still protective of your sister..

I believe JH is busy with his drama shooting right? plus I don't see much of SY in her drama either...I would like to think that she's busy with her school.

btw, any news of them in DC?

anyway in IG before she enjoyed in wgm in her pics there were just few likes while now increased so much happy for her and in the last pic on IG many people tagged also jh and some asked why they don't follow each others.... :)
i wonder it too but maybe after some date they'll be ready for follow each other...
namgoong ming followed jin young after some months they met on wgm :)

micolbunney said: anyway in IG before she enjoyed in wgm in her pics there were just few likes while now increased so much happy for her and in the last pic on IG many people tagged also jh and some asked why they don't follow each others.... :)
i wonder it too but maybe after some date they'll be ready for follow each other...
namgoong ming followed jin young after some months they met on wgm :)

i really don't understand why in korea fans are so possessive,i can understand that you can like an idol,an actor....but even want to see him alone and send bad messages to sy is too much really....
then because of the fans he will never have a serious relationship, he will never get married because the fans do not want this....the fans should be happy if he is happy....
anyway i hope
he does not go back on his feet leaving WGM because he sees that his fans hate the fact he is in this show....

Guest yeongwoong

OnlyYouJYH said: Most CNBLUE fans especially from Jonghyun fanclub called Burning Soul againts this wgm . and BOICES itself not realy support Jonghyun in WGM . When he followed her , there's a little fanwar among them . they just said its for show why you followed , she just your fake wife and bla bla bla . I think due to decreased this fanwar , Jonghyun unfollowed her . But i think Jonghyun did this unfollowed game for many times already . he did followed another idols/artist then unfollowed them back . hehehehe , Even , haters send hatred at Seungyeon IG saying bad thing about her . 

I think any delusional fans of any artiste or bands will act very possessively towards their idols..it can be very scary and it can also have positive or negative impact on the artist's career

if I'm not mistaken, during WGM of taemin-naeun.. she also suffered a lot of hurtful comments from Taemin's fans..there was one episode that they took a walk  in the middle of many people and even Taemin had to protect her from hearing the name calling which to me was very disrespectful to Taemin's partner.. If possible I do not want Seung-yeon to go through that kind of torment when she's out with Jonghyun

I really hope fans open up their minds and be a little bit understanding. JH by far has work really hard to be where he is right now and in fact, all the CNBlue members have shown great improvement and success in their respective careers....but at the end of the day, they are also people who want to experience love and happiness with their loved ones... it's not up to the fans who they can meet or date or marry.. If they think WGM is a stepping stone for SY to build her career, why not? In fact, I've seen many WGM casts gained their popularity through this show.

Guest Skattered_me

Yeah, i agree. I just couldn't get it around my head what all these so called "fans" are thinking. I mean seriously, do they honestly expect their idol would just suddenly turned up, swoop them off their feet and they would live together happily forever and after???

Errr............. No.

In my opinion, it's just plain and simple weird (and creepy..)

This is one of the reason i walked away from k-pop scene few years back. ( well, this and those nancy boys :P )

guys i have this wild fantasy and what-if scenarios in my head. If seungyeon knows henry for almost 10 years since shes in SM, is there any possibility that she knows snsd, espc seohyun, too? If yes then imagine yongseo and jongyeon have double date together 8-> huhu im in tears just by the thought.. okay i should stop P.S. isnt it a great material for ff? dear, authornims out there? :D

@maxiane I remember during yongseo time, they did a lot meet ups with the other members... it would be nice if YH return the favor to his brother ...yup! I sooo agree with you about that double date. I bet ratings will go double digit for that episode

Guest diechan

@micolbunney : CNBLUE is an acronym from 'Code Name BLUE (Burning : Jong Hyun, Lovely : Minhyuk, Untouchable : Jungshin, Emotional : Yonghwa). So that why Jonghyun fans called them self as Burning Soul. If you want to know about this acronym you can watch their debut song "I'm Loner'  :>
@OnlyYouJYH : what? a lot of Jonghyun fans hate Seung Yeon ?  [-(  I can't understand why they againts it. I am a burning soul and I'm very happy because Jonghyun gets a beautiful and lovely wife. For me, I prefer Jonghyun gets a nice wife who can take care and understand him than he lonely just to satisfy his fans. I believe if us as a fans who love and adore Jonghyun, we want to see he feel happy, right ? so let him undergo his life and support him if what he does is a positive things for his life  :>
Sorry for my bad english 
^:)^

Archived