[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

@lovemetruly I know right?! The hints are like everywhere and I start having doubt when they had that flashback scene in the cafe! I replay it a few times just to make sure I catch everything. From subs to their looks at each other. 

@kristy86 Sorry about our pervy discussions on some "deeds". Lol! But hey! Suddenly the thread seems to move! It seems we are a bunch of pervy fans. 

@annettegatuslao me think too. SOMETHING surely happen before he went MIA. With both their characters, hahaha....oh well...

@gilaswan as much as I like the last kiss. I actually prefer the truck kiss. It has...I dunno...more passion and erm. ..like their tension for each other finally realized in that kiss? Lol!!! And I love the way SHK throw her hands around YSJ. I wish the last kiss scene, SHK would have done a bit more with her hands. Still...it was a sweet kiss. 

Sooooo. ...we actually reach 1000 pages earlier and faster due to our "deeds" discussion. Hahahahaha.

• Like 20

@utkim Thank you for the gifs...ah, such feels... aside kisses, YSJ and KMY has the best hug scene ever in Kdrama land. Super love the way YSJ not only hugs her, but buries his face in her shoulder/neck. The coffee hug, the before-I-go-nego-for-med-for-YMJ-with-Argus's henchmen hug, the hug before he go MIA and the best hug of all????? The I-Am-Back-And-Still-Looking-Damn-Hot hug......

• Like 20

WOOOHOOO... 1000 pages!!! Let's move even faster, congrats DOTS Troopers,fighting!!! 

Btw, I have to agree with SJK, everytime I turn on the TV I will see something related to DOTS, it's everywhere, re-runs, EW, now Private Kim's interview the re-run, I always have butterflies when they show the kisses scene, the audience will cheer in the background.

@dhia205 haha, so you guys haven't even started to open the byeontae box yet the tread feels so hot already, lol

@CatWhiskers I am one of those pervy fan, so just continue, I'm all okay, haha :D 

• Like 23

Happy 1000th pages!

My first post here in the page 1000..yeaayy really enjoy DOTS, and being here in this thread as a silent reader. Thanks to you all for the comments, videos, pictures, etc.

Let's enjoy the 3 specials of DOTS later.... :wub:

• Like 12

Hi,I am one of the fans of the Descendants of the sun I extremely love this drama it was recommended by a huge number of my friends , it was my first drama and could you please film season 2 and have the same actor and actress (there is a million of people wish season 2 will come out)

Edited by Melissa Tan
  • Like 10

We reach page 1000 even before the specials air. YAY!!!!!!!! :heart:

There is one scene in DOTS that always makes me smile: the scene where SJ asks MY's blood type.

I have never seen SHK and SJK like that. It is like they didn't even act in that scene because their smiles were so natural, I don't see KMY or YSJ but SHK and SJK played around with each other.

OIiCvsH.gif   FONUb8n.gif

fjjtGF3.gif    XofoxjD.gif

Shipping aside, there is no denying that the two of them must feel really comfortable around each other to smile that way. And yet, I still see comments here and there that say there is no on-screen chemistry between them or SHK looks like a sister to SJK #shakemyhead# 

• Like 20

“Descendants of the Sun” Says It’s Not Over Yet; 3 Special Episodes Coming Soon

“Descendants of the Sun” Says It’s Not Over Yet; 3 Special Episodes Coming Soon

Descendants of the Sun” will go on, at least for a bit longer, as KBS2 will be airing three special episodes from Wednesday, April 20 through Friday, April 22.

Airing April 20 and April 21 at 10 p.m. KST will be specials recapping the show’s best lines and scenes, and on April 22 at 9:25 p.m. KST will be a “Descendants of the Sun epilogue” episode showing the entire production process and behind-the-scenes clips of the drama.

“Descendants of the Sun” recently concluded its run just last week, recording a whopping 38.8 percent viewership.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/18/descendants-of-the-sun-says-its-not-over-yet-3-special-episodes-coming-soon/

• Like 11

Happy more than 1,000 pages! 

Lol this talk about whether they did or not in DotS.   Imho, public broadcast stations probably have guidelines for a 15+ program,  on how the tension and innuendo and lying together scenes are supposed to be treated.  

MY may have said "not yet" once (only) in the tent,  or "byontae" twice in 16 eps, but she has no vocal objection to hay stuck on the backside of their hair, baths, tubs, coffee mugs with heart shaped choco stirrers (and that comment of hers about it!!) , kisses, hugs with no space between them, and a tepid objection to his video calls re undressing for a bath, and SJ not wanting to leave coz of traffic. .   Leads me to think that they already did have ....are there minors here?  They are supposed to be 33 and in a strong mature relationship and in a house with no one else in it.   

Sorry to break a few hearts here, and don't hate me please :wub:

• Like 23