[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Ahhhh Happy Ending!!! Thank you KES for not letting us down ! I loved many of your productions but DOTS tops all of them.:heart:

Thanks everyone for sharing screencaps of the lovely kiss scenes :) Big Boss is quite a good kisser I gotta say :wub:  I can't wait to go home and watch the episode !! Can't believe its the end already...but at least we get to have an epilogue next week. More Song-Song moments^_^

• Like 7

1 minute ago, rumasa79 said:

GROUP HUG TROOPERS!

Please don't say goodbye, we still have a date next week with three nights in a row special episodes.

What a journey. What a fun, happiness-inducing, heart-warming journey. My kdrama-watching life will never be the same. 

Let me thank each and everyone of you in this thread. Thank you for making DoTS more memorable. Saranghaeyo!!! 

Hey, we must at least reach 1000 pages first :lol: I am not leaving now, for sure

• Like 9

Omo...super love Ep 16. It is one episode that you could always watch again  and again  and again.

Some of my favourite scenes, how KMY ask YSJ to eat his "offering". HAHAHAHA. and then the HAESUNG group thought he was a ghost. 

I just love how YSJ is around KMY. He is like a little boy. And KMY is so motherly. I can foresee that after they get married, YSJ will be the "fun" dad while KMY will be the "strict & serious" mum. Oh god....please let me at least have a proposal in the epilogue....even better if you throw in kids...and then they can have a family outing with Goowon couple n kids. 

And SDY is hilarious. He is a little too over excited seeing the girl group. The trainer from hell dancing? Hahahahahaha. 

Guys...stay on this thread. We still have next week. In mean time, I am gonna hang between Kikyo thread and this one. I cannot let go of DOTS just yet. We shall all attempt to withdraw together. Oh gosh...love u guys....GROUP HUGSSSSSSS!!!!!

• Like 23

OMG! i'm really really satisfied with the ending and it gonna bring a smile on my face for a very long time! they end it all perfectly! all the couples got their happy ending! KES and all the DOTS team totally NAILED IT! SERIOUSLY! such a emotional roller coaster ride! both OTP kissing scenes is just so perfect! and it's worth it for me to wait for that one kiss of SJ&MY at the shipwreck! damn! they're so perfect for each other! and i totally love the car wash scene! hahaha! MY are so cute!!

and i see you guys posting about our Dumb & Dumber fanboy over girl groups.. that scene is so freaking hilarious! gosh DY! i cannot un do what i'm seeing.. DY dancing like he's been possessed! i'm laughing so hard that now my sister questioning what the heck happen to me.. hahaha xD that scene is GOLD! KES really know how to nailed that scene.. i'm not taking SJ fanboy over the girl group too seriously..his love life is forever DR. Kang Mo Yeon! hahaha that just what most soldier basically do (fanboy) in real life when they watched girl group perform.. (in korea) hahahaha! 

anyway, that 3 special episode (?) will be aired when? next week as in Wed & Thur? i totally forgot about it somehow.. haha..thanks in advance for anyone reply!

• Like 18

I personally love the ending it's not an ending that you would expect or an open ending. I can say this is my favourite drama right now and I can't wait to see more of their acting in other projects. I'm really glad that it isn't an open ending. sure am gonna miss this serie

• Like 14

I am so done with this DUMB & DUMBER couple....they even went crazy with their own theme song sang by RV.... This Drama is really the BEST...from Beginning till End..Thumbs up to the Actors & the whole staff & crews...!!! :blush::heart::heart::heart:

• Like 13

I really like that it was the North Korean Soldier who saved SJ and DY, bringing a closure to Ep 14--that he is alive, and that it was the right thing for SJ to help him return to NK. Can you imagine how SJ must have felt seeing him again and in that context? Very clever story weaving there!

Personally, I like Ep 14. It gave YSJ's role a deeper meaning. As a special force captain, he has to be selfless and he truly lived up to his call when he gave priority to what's urgent and important over that state of his injury and in the face of the woman he love. No time to explain or apologize. No time to mind his own injury. But he rose up to fulfill his greater call by attending to what's most pressing to save the situation then. He believed in serving the purpose of his calling first and is not blindsided by superfluous emotions. That's a true-blue special ops captain! 

I also like that MY is not your typical whiny and attention-seeking girlfriend. Sure she was upset but she didn't dwell on those emotions too long. She also appreciated him better after realizing the kind of peace his job helped maintained.

The only thing to gripe about the episode was the incredulous speed in which SJ recovered...but well, I can forgive that on account of the whole story plot. B)B)B)

• Like 20

What a good morning to wake up to - happy ending!!  I was right on my guess on the snow and SDY coming back.  I also had the hunch that the NK soldier would pay him back for saving him in SK but the location of their deployment was unclear so I scratched that idea.  This proves that although divided by borders, the dwellers on each could possibly be dependent on each other when the time arises. 

Anyway, wishes came true - 2 love birds getting back together - and Daniel making YeHwa his wife.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, multiloverssss said:

can't wait for epilogue next week....hope to see glimpse about their future

i will miss their bickering....they look too cute n sweet together

SJK and SHK = DOTS

I GLAD I JOIN THIS DRAMA THREAD.....

I know.. I am glad I joined this thread too... For all the moments that you want to just turn around and say 'Did u see that? Did you see that!!" or 'OMG! That kiss was awesome!" or "Just pass me the tissue." or "God! no He is not dead!" This thread is a blessing!! Muah!! to all the troopers!!!

• Like 10