[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

THE LOVER DOCTOR SUDDENLY HUG THE MALE DOCTOR.....AND THE DOCTOR HUG HER BACK.....

THEY TALK AND THE DOCTOR GIVE SOME NOTE TO HER REGARDING THE VIRUS.....

THE LOVER DOCTOR TALK TO KMY REGARDING ON WHAT HE FOUND OUT ON THE VIRUS....

• Like 14

Did Dr.Song finds out a cure or prevention for the virus? not sure tho...

MJ looked so weak, she calls her dad on her phone...she is crying, she was asking for forgiveness and then she collapsed, just like in preview....MY came, they are attending to her now, they put lots of ice, preview scene....MY talking to DY and SJ when MY suddenly receives a call from Daniel i presume, it's about the medicine thaw was stolen by Agus Team....

Agus talks to SJ, diamonds in exchange for the medicines that can cure MJ...

SJ and DY meets with  Agus Team, they give them the diamonds, and a commotion again...

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, Sesame Chew said:

DY outside hospital room looking at MJ lying inside. SJ teased him. MJ's vision blurring. Asparagus made visit to base camp. They talked about virus. He said he can't be sick when MY warned him of virus.

Heeeee???? Wait.... Does he has the antidotes? 

• Like 7

We've now got the 4th couple, Dr. Song & Nurse Ha :lol: Look forward to more of them together and esp. when they are bickering, so funny to watch!

Oh my gosh, no wonder... YMJ actually heard what her dad made a deal with SDY, so the scene of her crying outside the cube, that's why.

It's amazing no soldier was present there when the Uruk police came to take KMY and Fatima.  Can they not do their work property without YSJ and the Alpha Team? Do they need instruction and supervision at all times!  grrrr...

So envious of Fatima, first she get to hold hands with YSJ, now she get to be held and have his arms around her :P

• Like 12

MJ AND HER FATHER TALK...HE SEEMS IS COLD...BUT IN FACT IS IN PAIN...MJ TOLD HER DAD SHE DID WRONG ...SHE REGRETS MANY THINGS...TOLD HIM NOT TO ABANDON SEO DY...SEEMS SHE KNOWS WHAT HIS DAD ASKED HIM TO DO ...SHE HEARD THEIR TALK...

• Like 14

MJ CALL HIS FATHER AND

SHE TALK TO HIM TELLING HIM SHES SICK.......AND SHE SAID SHES SORRYTO HER HER.....

SHE REMEMBER WHAT DY TOLD HER ABOUT HER FATHER THAT HE AGREE FOR THEM TO DATE.....

SUDDENLY SHE LOST CONSCIOUSESS....AND KMY TOOK GOOD CARE OF HER

• Like 12