[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

next morning, SJ looking for MY, he asks hoobae nurse, hoobae nurse tells him something about Fatimah i think...

SJ drove his car and went to where Fatimah and MY is....

Fatimah was shot by Agus gang while MY was gagged and handcuffed, Agus came,

they took MY away, Agus talls SJ to meet him tomorrow at 2pm, not too early, not too late or else he will sell MY? ugh lags

SJ talking to MY on her walkie talkie, MY listens, she is crying, SJ tells him to wait for him....Agus get the walkie talkie and throws it away....

• Like 15

DY AND SJ MET AGUS MEN...GAVE THEM THE DIAMONDS ...GOT THE TRUCK BACK...DY BEATS AGUS MAN...AWSOME POLICE CAME TO ARREST FATIMA MY DEFENDEDS HER ...FINALLY GOT THE MEDICINES ...MJ IS BEEING  TREATED ...DY NEAR HER BED...FINALLY SJ REALIZED MY IS MISSING ,NURSE TOLD SJ POLICE CAME AND ARRESTED FATIMA...WOW SJ ASKED ARE YOU SURE WAS POLICE ...SJ TRYING TO SAVE MY AND FATIMA ...FATIMA IS HURT ON HER LEGG...MY IS PRISONER...SJ ASKED AGUS WHAT IS HE WANTING

• Like 13

SJ drove out...found Fatimah on roadside. She was shot. MY taken hostage...SJ put down his gun. Asparagus came...put forth threat that MY will be killed unless SJ compiles. Asparagus strikes a deal with SJ to get him out of Urk safely.

• Like 11

SJ looks for MY, find her nowhere. The cute nurse says MY goes with the local police. SJ drives to find MY>See Fatima in the middle of the road. Fatima get shoot in her knees. MY comes out with bad guys, handcuffed. 

SJ drops his gun. Asparagus comes and takes MY away into his car. Asparagus asks SJ to back him up on his delivery something tonight. 

SJ says something in Korean angrily. Asparagus is like: I will learn Korean just for you (to understand what SJ says). LoL. 

• Like 14

SJ looks for MY, find her nowhere. The cute nurse says MY goes with the local police. SJ drives to find MY>See Fatima in the middle of the road. Fatima get shoot in her knees. MY comes out with bad guys, handcuffed. 

SJ drops his gun. Apagragus comes and takes MY away into his car. Apagragus asks SJ to back him up on his delivery something tonight. 

SJ says something in Korean angrily. Apagragus is like: I will learn Korean just for you (to understand what SJ says). LoL. 

• Like 11

ARGUS MAKES A DEAL WITH SJ.

HE THREATENS TO DO BAD THINGS TO MY.

SJ'S FACE IS...i cant describe it. Too sadddddd

MY IN THE CAR WITH ARGUS.

SJ RADIO MY AND TELLS HER THAT HE'S GONNA COME FOR HER.

ARGUS THROWS THE HANDYTALKIE :((((((

MY CRIESSSS :(((((

SJ GETS SCOLDED BY HIS SUPERIOR. MAYNE FOR INVOLVING WITH ARGUS.

• Like 14