[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Here we go the shipwreck kiss, preparing myself to die once again...

I'm dead, bye earth...

63yKSI6.gif

Thank you KBS, they did a great job in arranging all the best scenes in the specials, it's exciting as if I am watching the episode. Even though I love all the scene of SJ and MY but I am happy with the recap too.

Look forward for tomorrow's epilogue and BTS (I hope) :D 

• Like 22

Ahhh can't believe i missed out today... and yesterday's streaming was lagging so much, goes on-off so much... so difficult to watch it in peace >_<

YT clips of today's special 2 (Cr. DramaKBS on YT)

I'd say well edited with the clips, the flow of ep1-8, then ep9-16, showing the highlights of the drama... really shows a different perspective/view... and how both lead couples' relationship develop and grow stronger day by day... gosh watching clips of ep15 again really gives me goosebumps esp. the whole part where the 3 alpha men witnessed the place got bombed! Their expression and screaming for their leaders was so heartbreaking as well as the two ladies cried for their men! Just amazing... DoTS jjang! *thumbs up*

• Like 18

7 minutes ago, Chellsee said:
Whats with the additional hugging scene ...YSJ just before going to get the vaccine...
I thought I was seeing things, but this scene wasn't shown during the original broadcast... There was a flashback scene I think for a preview...  But this is complete hugging scene....some troopers will not be happy for not streaming tonight...

• Like 23

15 minutes ago, missling1 said:

Ahhh can't believe i missed out today... and yesterday's streaming was lagging so much, goes on-off so much... so difficult to watch it in peace >_<

YT clips of today's special 2 (Cr. DramaKBS on YT)

I'd say well edited with the clips, the flow of ep1-8, then ep9-16, showing the highlights of the drama... really shows a different perspective/view... and how both lead couples' relationship develop and grow stronger day by day... gosh watching clips of ep15 again really gives me goosebumps esp. the whole part where the 3 alpha men witnessed the place got bombed! Their expression and screaming for their leaders was so heartbreaking as well as the two ladies cried for their men! Just amazing... DoTS jjang! *thumbs up*

Is it me or did they completely skip Episode 14...as in no scenes whatsoever was included in this special.

3 minutes ago, mulder9999 said:

I love this...and after seeing this I was all focused if there will be another set of edited scenes..wishing that the rooftop kiss is one of them...sadly, its the only one added.

• Like 10