After Episode 02: NO, THIS IS THE BEST EPISODE EVER! :w00t:

After Episode 03: NO, THIS IS THE BEST EPISODE EVER! :w00t:

After Episode 04: NO, THIS IS THE BEST EPISODE EVER! :w00t:

After Episode 05: NO, THIS IS THE BEST EPISODE EVER! :w00t:

After Episode 06: NO, THIS IS THE BEST EPISODE EVER! :w00t:

After Episode 07: NO, THIS IS THE BEST EPISODE EVER! :w00t:

After Episode 08: NO, THIS IS THE BEST EPISODE EVER! :w00t:

After Episode 09: I GIVE UP, THIS IS JUST THE BEST FREAKING DRAMA EVER! :w00t:

Thank you for posting this, those are my thoughts exactly, word for word!!!

• Like 21

9 minutes ago, jackioomg_stv said:

General agree to  Seo Dae young and Myung Joo to date. 

However, he does not wan a sergent major son in law. His condition is for Seo Dae young to leave the army. He will arrange for him to get a job in a relative company. To be a man that is matching to their staus. WTF......... No ..........

Seo Dae young has till end of the posting in Urk to decide if he is going w General Yoon arrangement. 

OMG....WTF.....gen yoon really has so many things to make this couple break up..even want to let one of his best soldier leave the military????what this gen yoon thinking actually???what a stubborn daddy...shireooo.....again and again he talk about status and status again,,,are you that embarrassed have SDY as your future son in law?????where do you get a better son in law than SDY for your only daughter YMJ?????aigoooo,,,,,dapdaphae

i wanna tell to song sunbae and ha ja ae nurse that you are not alone that thinking something *cough cough* happen between YSJ and KMY in the back of the truck...that freaking straw in their hair really speak a lot or almost screaming for me...and the awkwardness between them..oh for God sake, what happen with both of you YSJ and KMY????my min going wild now...omo byeontae side of me already wake up...hahahahahaha

and from the preview...another intense scene will happen in soldiers side and doctors side.....ah i am curious what kind of story that this drama will tell about tomorrow.. i think from the preview,  i see misunderstanding scene will happen soon....look at how YSJ and SDY run so dramatically like something bad happen (and i think they just run to their girls who opening that mysterious box and BAM...cant wait,,,i hope this will be one of cute and funny scene)

while waiting the engsub yeah let me play the kiss scene again and again...hahahahaahahaha...

• Like 23

I think Agus might just be an undercover agent at the end of the story. 

And also I wonder when MY will use her golden card from the Arab President.

I bet the next kiss scene will be our 2nd OTP. 

Can we have more love dovy main OTP scene please.  MY & SJ are so cute silly head over heels in love with each other. Especially MY. She's simply too adorable . She doesn't care for the protocol of miltary at all. Love the way she poke SJ n making eye contact in front of the Gen Yoon. SJ is about to die on spot and desperately disassociate with her. Lol ... too funny.

• Like 21

8 minutes ago, missling1 said:

How can a guy be such sweet smooth-talker and sly & cheeky as well?

What would you girls do if he keeps stealing kisses like this? :phew:

Hide contents

Cr. to all owners on IG

i'll do some thing like MY did. asking what he's doing, 

"what are you doing??......why you kiss me that short" :lol:

ahhhh YSJ make all woman here crazy

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, inshara2000 said:

The last scene had 36.99% ratings!! That's freaking crazy!!

Over a third of Korea is literally doing nothing for an hour while they watch this. 

The DotS fever is spreading faaast!!!! Someone should page Dr Kang...oh wait, no, she's busy kissing Yoo Daewi...:wub:

• Like 21

I just realized, you guys really fast and amazing. Love love...:heart:

Keep posting and we will reach 600 pages before tomorrow ep.

Its been a while since I got excited watching an on-going Korean drama. DOTS made me come back, enjoying everything about the drama, downloading, watching, rewatching, and never getting bored. I love the script, really well written by KES . The dialog, how the writer choose the word, aaah i love it.

please don't turn the next ep to be sad ep, please...

• Like 14

25 minutes ago, jackioomg_stv said:

General agree to  Seo Dae young and Myung Joo to date. 

However, he does not wan a sergent major son in law. His condition is for Seo Dae young to leave the army. He will arrange for him to get a job in a relative company. To be a man that is matching to their staus. WTF......... No ..........

Seo Dae young has till end of the posting in Urk to decide if he is going w General Yoon arrangement. 

I want the little girl who shot Angus, shot general Yoon too!!!!

Did you see DY's love for your girl is bigger than Jeju island, he doesnt care about earthquake just want to know about MJ condition and you just care about the status? Just eat that status!

GOD!!! He break my shipper heart

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Meowth07 said:

She used stethoscopes to spy on him

He used sniper gun to watch her.

They're definitely a match made in heaven!!

I'm waiting for subs. No sleep tonight before I get my subs. Who cares about tomorrow's work anyway >__<

well said!!! i love DOTS!!! 

Thank you to all live recappers!!! I love you all!!!

• Like 9

This drama is so damn fantastic!  Here we thought the next plot will be about diamond smuggling. .. instead they surprise us with human trafficking.  Wow! Seriously good surprise.

We viewers really do not know what's coming up next. Kudos to writer! She really knows how how to make us swoon and fan, then bam! in our face with serious stuff. 

• Like 18