[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

12 minutes ago, iameatingyourcookies said:

WOW Dots is hitting the 32% mark while every other drama is only at 2-3%

I cant read korean that well, but i think we have an average of 30.66%? can anyone tell me which region that rating is for? 

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2016031800505236586&type=1&outlink=1

My google translate also stated the same thing, that the average rating is 30.66%! sorry for being impatient. DOTS is really daebak!

But no wonder tho, we have seriously great episode tonight, especially thanks to the speaker and the recorder for their cooperation in revealing our MY inner feeling! LOL.

Really love the OST too! been replaying for the 10398405839409484 times already! it's out on itunes stores also! 

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, yaqiyuki said:

제9부
스피커로 흘러나오는 유언에 모연은 상황실로 뛰어 들어와 핸드폰을 사수해 빛의 속도로 도망간다. 
시진은 특전사답게 창문으로 몸을 날려 모연을 따라가고..! 
한편, 갑작스런 윤중장의 우르크 방문에 긴장하는 네 사람이다.

EP09
While her testament was being broadcasted through the speaker, Mo Yeon dashes towards the control room and runs away in the speed of light with her phone.
Like an army ranger, Si Jin flungs his body towards the window to follow Mo Yeon..!
Meanwhile, the sudden visit to Uruk by Lieutenant General Yoon makes the 4 of them nervous.

Looks like there will be a races b/w MY and SJ next episode lol. Another 7 days *sigh*

Edt- Or a "Catch me if you can" contest which our Captain Korea will pass gracefully.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, shoyunnie said:

Although I think it's not logic for KMY to get her phone back after the cliffhanger incident or maybe I have missed something but I have to say that I'm happy with the ending of ep8.. Kim Eun Sook is such a genius writer.

Never thought that KMY has actually had a message to YSJ!:D And I'm actually happy that the confession is only about how she feels about the kisses. Because  I believe our Yipeonie will finally say Saranghaeyo to our Big Boss when there are only two of them

But hey KMY ssi, you're busted!!! Everyone now know that you had kissed uri Captain Yu:w00t::wub:

Don't worry, girl. MY's phone is s*msung galaxy s7, it's water resistant :P

Can't help, laughing and smiling for the ending.

Getting more curious about this drama, what more sweet surprise that the writer will bring us :grin:

I really hope the rating will gets higher and higher. This drama is really really good, hmmmm not. it is the best :heart:

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

OMG me too.... my ahjumma fan's heart was screaming KYAKKKKK!!! but then oow ooww bandaged the whole upper body like mummy aigooo... 

and on the top of that he's running like an olimpiade athlete doing marathon.. is Yoo Si Jin a Six Million Dollars man????

LOL.. I told u he is Capital Korea :lol:

ps: salute to anyone has come up with this title for him

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, bharu said:

That's it.. I am calling dibs on Daniel  :)))))))

What about poor Yehwa? As if she didn't have enough competition from the nurses and reporters wanting a piece of Daniel. lol

Oh in the beginning didn't Onew say something like Daniel belongs to one of Canada's richest families, he likes to do NGO and philantrophy work and Onew considers him his idol or something. It makes sense now, remember when Yehwa tells MY in the earlier episode that they don't do what they do for money - they do it because they want to. 

• Like 14

Omg! I have been grinning from ear to ear like our captain even though the confession is not even for me!

Lord, >,<, I just woke up and this is what I get! I can't concentrate on my studies. lmao

CAPTAIN, GRAB HER, DON'T LET HER RUN!

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, annypooh said:

While MY was treating him...At first I was like "YES! He's topless!"

then I was like "why in the world did they cover him up with bandages? I can't see anything!"

Kang Mo Yeon didn't want us to see her man abs and chest.... Since its hers ...... Be careful with your wish sister.... Otherwise MY will yell at you thru a speaker .... :D:D:lol:

• Like 13

Lol idk how you guys still manage to be alive after tonight's episode. Only watched some clips here and I can barely breathe now. Tho I'm still torn between feeling happy for Capt. Yoo or feeling embarassed for Dr. Kang. :D

My jaw hurts from grinning too much. If I don't stop this, I might have a dislocated jaw as well. :D

• Like 15

There are ways to revive water damaged phone, so that is a non issue for me. Just make sure it dries totally before switching it on.

I wonder what else can SJK show us with his face.. I mean, that smirk.. his eyes, his expressions, his smiles.. I keep on falling in love with him, LOL

• Like 13

@joongkyo yeah i feel sorry for ye hwa...everyone likes daniel...maybe in latter ep there is someone who like ye hwa si so that make jealous daniel...

@sanaeozora wkw u right i can imagine how dumbfounded seargant choi's face..or maybe bcoz he respect his capt YSJ he know his feelling and his relationship with KMY bcoz he care his capt..

• Like 9

Currently watching (and wiping tears off my eyes) Episode 7. I think I just graduated from my "I only want to watch OTP scenes"-kdrama phase. This episode, not even half way through, is wrenching my heart. I can't believe myself that I am watching everything from a drama since I usually skip to the OTP scenes. Everything is just so "watchable"(for the lack of word) that you cannot afford to miss anything. 

Love also how it carries variations of matters/themes such as girl power (MJ-MY-Ye Hwa-Junior Doctor/Nurse), religion (the pregnant lady) and a lot more.

(will continue my late commentary after I finish watching)

• Like 11

Finally that scumbag got hit twice. I knew it was going to be one of them, but I'm glad it was DY because I knew he wouldn't hold back. It was worth the wait. If only that solider didn't hold him back he would have gotten the beating he deserved because SJ wasn't going to stop him :lol:

I was nervous when she plug in her cellphone into the speakers (by the way how hot is Daniel) and I had a feeling something embarrassing would happen. It's nice to see it from MY's perspective since has been so cool about the situation. It turns SJ affected her more than she led on. SJ has been suffering all this time so he deserved that cute confession.

That smile at the end...

MOD EDIT: DO NOT POST UNRELATED IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

• Like 16