Im Si Wan 임시완

sky5joyous

Siwan in his new drama soon ..and today he's at airport (Seoul).. He goes to London (UK) 

Spoiler

On 10/18/2022 at 2:58 AM, sky5joyous said:

Siwan in his new drama soon ..and today he's at airport (Seoul).. He goes to London (UK) 

Reveal hidden contents

@sky5joyous  thanks for sharing the video & the photos. Yes because they have been invited to the 7th London East Asia Film Festival (LEAFF) as award recipients, right? LEAFF Rising Star was awarded to him of “Emergency Declaration.” He'll be with Lee Jung Jae and Lee Jung Eun, too. They will attend the opening ceremony held on October 19 at 7:30 p.m. (local time) at the Odeon Theater in Leicester Square in London. Congratulations to Siwan!   :Megathanks:

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!

*** Genie released the individual posters for "I Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything". The teaser poster released this time contain the leisure of everyday life without doing anything. Here, the words, "I don't want to do anything today or tomorrow."   :heart2beat:

1666155661_ffzoxg-amaac7ey.jpg

poster source : Pinkvilla

*** Seolhyun and Im Siwan’s upcoming drama “I Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything” has unveiled lighthearted new teaser. In the new teaser, the main cast enjoys a moment of leisure as they expose in the lovely weather. They all comment, “I don’t feel like doing anything,” and a touch of personality is added to each of their cuts as the drama’s title is personally handwritten by each actor. “I Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything” will premiere next month (November) through Genie TV, seezn, and ENA! I can't wait to see Siwan  again in a drama. I feel that this is a good drama. I love the poster of him.   :ohboy2:

0001514062_001_20221019110401479.jpg?typ

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=311&aid=0001514062

*** First script reading of “I Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything”. The script reading took place in April 2022. Im Siwan, Seolhyun, Shin Eun Soo, Bang Jae Min and other actors were present along with director Lee Yoon Jung and writer

Hong Moon Pyo. “I Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything” will air in November on Genie TV, seezn, and ENA!   :shaq:

i-dont-feel-like-doing-anything-1-1375x1

i-dont-feel-like-doing-anything-2.jpeg

• Blob 1

Siwan was at 7th London East Asia Film Festival 2022 and won Rising Star Award for his role in Emergency Declaration. 

Spoiler

• Blob 1

Siwan was at 7th London East Asia Film Festival 2022   

Spoiler

SIWAN at BUIL FILM AWARDS : he wins an award of supporting actor for "Emergency Declaration"     

Photos by Plum A&C in the backstage with Siwan (in London & Busan) 

Spoiler

*** Complete list (Part 1) of the 58th Daejong Film Awards (Grand Bell Awards) 2022 nominees, winners will be announced on December, 9 2022.   :Megathanks:

photo1575017.jpg

Best Supporting Actor

"The Roundup" - Park Ji-hwan
"Kingmaker" - Jo Woo-jin
"Hansan: Rising Dragon" - Byun Yo-han
"The Roundup" - Son Sukku
"Emergency Declaration" - Im Si-wan
"Perhaps Love" - Kim Hee-won

10 Korean Dramas You Need to Be Watching in November 2022

It’s starting to get colder now, so we definitely need our dramas to snuggle up to these days! Luckily, November is bringing new kdramas to choose from! Let’s see what we have to look forward to in this November 2022 edition of “Korean Dramas You Need to Be Watching.”

This monthly series is meant to keep you updated on what’s happening in that amazing world of Korean dramas so that you don’t miss out on anything! Here are the kdramas you should keep an eye out for in November.

5. Summer Strike

I Don't Feel Like Doing Anything Korean Drama - Im Siwan and Seolhyun

Summer Strike is a mystery romance set in a small seaside town about a librarian (Im Siwan) and a woman (Seolhyun) who recently quit her job.

Summer Strike is scheduled to premiere in November on Genie TV.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://kdramakisses.com/2022/11/01/10-korean-dramas-you-need-to-be-watching-in-november-2022/

*** The stills have been coming in hot for the drama, "I Don't Feel Like Doing Anything". The 12-episode drama premieres sometime this month, following Gaus Electronics. I love & getting used to 12 episodes, which is nice. The more that I  am looking forward to this drama. I don't really dig long dramas. I guess this is the reason why I don't dig historical genres as well. Hey, great news for US viewers. "I DON’T FEEL LIKE DOING ANYTHING" is already on Viki US’s “Coming Soon” list under the title: SUMMER STRIKE, which for me is a particularly better alternative but, under genre they are listing this as "romance, thriller and suspense". I wonder if they got this right, though. The drama looks to be fun and easy, the way I see it. And ISW is so CUTE here! He made my heart flutter in "Run On", and now this upcoming drama surely will do the same. I love how Siwan choose his projects.   :heart:

Siwan & Sport : 2022 JTBC Seoul Marathon ! 

Spoiler