Im Si Wan 임시완

sky5joyous

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

(..) 

Kwak Do Won then spoke about the time he hit Im Siwan in their 2013 film “The Attorney.” Kim Young Chul commented, “I could tell that he had been hit many times just by watching the film.”

Wearing a pained expression, Kwak Do Won recalled, “There’s really nowhere to even hit Siwan [on his face]. His face is so small. And when you hit him, he flies away, especially since he’s keeping his body relaxed.”

He continued, “Veins in the white part of his eyes burst, so both of his eyes became completely bloodshot. I started crying, and Siwan’s face was all swollen from getting hit. After the scene ended, I said, ‘Siwan, what are you going to do about your concert tomorrow?’ and he replied, ‘It’s okay, hyung. There’s a special privilege for idols. We can wear sunglasses on stage.”

Kwak Do Won expressed how moved he was by Im Siwan’s words and praised his co-star for his impressive mindset. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1389566wpp/kim-hee-won-and-kwak-do-won-share-stories-from-filming-with-exos-d-o-and-im-siwan 

• Thanks 1

OSEN | 2020. 03. 26. 9:32 PM

Im Siwan "transforms" into athlete in "Run On"

C853F962-B27D-4207-B791-F703B4450B98.jpg

Actor Im Siwan (33 years old) will transform into a track and field athlete.

Because this is Im Siwan's comeback work after 1 year since the drama "Strangers From Hell" (OCN), audiences are paying high expectations for this romantic drama.

The new drama "Run On" (JTBC) starring Im Siwan is a melodrama portraying the love story of a track and field athlete and a foreign film translator.

Im Siwan is expected to show excellent physical skills when playing an athlete in the drama. It can be seen that the male idol will bring sweet feelings to viewers through a heart-stirring romance. After receiving the script of "Run On" earlier this year, Im Siwan was actively considering his participation in the drama.

Im Siwan, a former member of boy group ZE:A, has been recognized as an actor when starring in the movie "Misaeng" (2014) and continued to show his solid acting base through "The King in Love" (2017), "Stranger From Hell" (2019).

Im Siwan is also active on the big screen. Starting with his appearance on the list of actors whose films attracting over 10 million moviegoers with the movie "The Attorney" (director Yang Woo Seok, 2013), the male idol also entered the Midnight Screening category of the "70th Cannes Cannes Film Festival" through the movie "The Merciless" (director Byun Sung Hyun, 2017). From fall 2019 to early 2020, he completed filming for the movie "1947 Boston" (director Kang Je Kyu) with actors Ha Jung Woo and Bae Sung Woo.

Viewers are curious about how Im Siwan will portray the athlete character in the drama "Run On" this time.

On the other hand, the script of the drama "Run On" will be written by Park Shi Hyun. Park is the junior of scriptwriter Kim Eun Sook, who is famous for works such as "Mr. Sunshine", "Goblin", "Descendants of the Sun", "The Heirs", "A Gentleman's Dignity", etc. She participated in writing the script for "Descendants of the Sun", which aired in 2016, as Kim Eun Sook's supporting scriptwriter.

Scriptwriter Park is expected to show her own personality and color in "Run On" - the first drama she took on as the main scriptwriter.

PD Lee Jae Hoon - who created a fever on the small screen with the drama "Chief Kim" (2017) - will direct the drama. PD Lee has been building his directorial skills through "Chief Kim" and "The Ghost Detective" (2018).

The broadcast schedule is planned to begin in November but it is likely to be delayed until the end of 2020 or early 2021 due to the Covid-19 epidemic. However, the production team is busy preparing to launch the drama in November as the initial plan.

[OSEN = Reporter Kim Bo Ra] / purplish@osen.co.kr
[Photo] OSEN DB, ⓒGettyimages (Prohibition of illegal reproduction and distribution)
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

*** I finished watching his drama, "Strangers from Hell" - ISW's character is an odd one because the apartment & the people inside is getting to him. Despite of its bizarre ending, the drama is good. I'm not going to tell the ending here because I don't want to rob those who stil haven't watched the drama off that face of confusion when you reach the end, if you decided to give this show a go, that is! Would I recommend this? I'd say yes! The actors did an incredible job. I loved how fast-paced it was. I was able to finish the drama without having to shut anything off. I enjoyed every single EP. if you like thriller genre, then you'll love "Strangers from He'll".  :P

movie1.gif EMERGENCY DECLARATION movie thread HERE 

April 6, 2020

Exclusive Casting

Song Kang Ho, Lee Byung Hun, Jeon Do Yeon, Kim Nam Gil & Im Si Wan: High expectation for EMERGENCY DECLARATION

Source:  STARNEWS via K-Drama News! @kdrama_news

The casting of Director Han Jae Rim's new 'Emergency Declaration' is being completed with an impressive studded lineup that is hard to see in Korean films.

According to the film industry on the 6th, Im Si Wan recently decided to appear in the 'Emergency Declaration' and is proceeding with the production details . The 'Emergency Declaration' is a film based on the aviation disaster, a Korean-style blockbuster with a production cost of over 20 billion won.

In the initial stage of 'Emergency Declaration', actors Song Kang Ho and Lee Byung Hun who have confirmed to appear with interest in the planning scenario quickly garnering attention & focus within and around the Korean film industry. Song Kang Ho and Lee Byung Hun, the Korean movie top stars who are recognized around the world beyond Korea, will collaborate again with the 'Emergency Declaration', after their hit movies 'Joint Security Zone JSA', and 'The Good, The Bad and The Weird'.

Cast later was Cannes best actress Jeon Do Yeon who confirmed to join, and recently, Kim Nam Gil also joined the 'Emergency Declaration' and these addition have further attracted fans' hot interest. 

While the devastating pandemic Covid-19 is causing setbacks in various movie filming and other activities, the production of 'Emergency Declaration' is being prepared gradually. Indeed, attention is drawn from the production of whether the 'Emergency Declaration', with acting powerhouse and star-studded lineup of Song Kang Ho, Lee Byung Hun, Jeon Do Yeon, Kim Nam Gil and Im Si Wan, will bring vitality back to the Korean film industry.

Hope this happens for Siwan and the movie will be able to start filming in May. All the Best!

April 6, 2020

Im Siwan In Talks To Join Song Kang Ho, Lee Byung Hun, And More In Upcoming Film

Source: Soompi by J. Lim

Im Siwan In Talks To Join Song Kang Ho, Lee Byung Hun, And More In Upcoming Film

We may be seeing Im Siwan in an upcoming film!

On April 6, it was reported that Im Siwan is set to appear in the film “Declaration of Emergency” (literal title).

A source from his agency Plum A&C responded to the reports and stated, “It’s true that Im Siwan has been offered the script to the film ‘Declaration of Emergency.’ However, he is still in the stages of looking over the offer and nothing has been decided yet.”

“Declaration of Emergency” will be a new film from “The Face Reader” and “The King” director Han Jae Rim, and is set to be based around an aviation disaster. If Im Siwan accepts the role, he will be joining Song Kang Ho and Lee Byung Hun, who have been confirmed for the cast. Jeon Do Yeon is also listed as a cast member, though her agency has not confirmed the casting, and Kim Nam Gil is also in talks to join.

The film was originally set to begin filming in March but the schedule has been delayed due to the spread of COVID-19.

Stay tuned for more updates!

Source (1) (2)

Top Photo Credits: Xportsnews.

On 6 April 2020 at 12:41 PM, jinjoint said:

Um, WOW. With this crazy A-list cast, the movie will hopefully be a great experience for him. He's really making big strides!

Looking forward to the drama, too. I'm glad he's so booked and busy.

Hi jinjoint, I'm glad that ISW is joining the big cast of the movie. This film already looks like to be a box-office HIT!  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[Cast Update] Cast Updated for the Upcoming Korean Movie "Emergency Declaration"

fullsizephoto1183733.jpg

Cast updated for the upcoming Korean movie "Emergency Declaration" (2020)

Directed by Han Jae-rim

With Song Kang-hoLee Byung-hunJeon Do-yeonKim Nam-gilIm Si-wanKim So-jin,...More

Synopsis
"Emergency Declaration" is an aviation term that describes the action of declaring an emergency to perform an unconditional landing when faced with a disaster and normal operation is no longer an option due to the captain's judgement.

Release date in Korea : 2020