Im Si Wan 임시완

sky5joyous

6 Korean Celebrities Who Studies So Well They Ranked 1st Among Students in the Entire School

large_1701a242839d6300978c5f559c78bf6675

They were model students. 

While a lot of students struggle to stay focus while studying, these 6 celebrities had no problem getting high marks. They were good at studying, to the point they ranked 1st, not in their classes, but in their whole schools. It seems like studying is an easy thing for them! 

Without further ado, check out who they are below! 

Im Siwan 

1592981693775-0.jpg

Image Source: The Qoo

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/06/24/6-korean-celebrities-who-studies-so-well-they-ranked-1st-among-students-in-the-entire-school-362088

• Guest changed the title to Im Si Wan 임시완 - Upcoming Drama: Run On
On 7/1/2020 at 4:48 PM, sky5joyous said:

Reveal hidden contents

sky5joyous, pardon me not to delete the picture you posted - thanks for sharing this. The shot photos in the magazine has a variety of concepts, from witty look matching pattern shirts and sunglasses to sexy mood look using leather shirts and denim shorts. In an interview conducted after the photo shoot, he talked about his desire to act during his military service. I heard that when he was discharged from the military last year, he donated his entire salary to an elementary school. Online purchases are available at Big Issue Korea's online shops, Aladdin and Yes24. :blush:

Im Siwan Talks About How He Prepared For New Film, His Passion For Acting, And More

2136810ac7a64bafa2442aa874abf7ff.jpeg?s=

Im Siwan is on the cover of The Big Issue Korea’s special 10th anniversary July issue!

After his discharge from the military last March, Im Siwan quickly got back to work and appeared in the drama “Strangers from Hell.” He’s also got many new projects lined up, including the films “Boston 1947” and “Declaration of Emergency” (literal titles) and an upcoming JTBC drama.

im-siwan-3.png

In an interview with the magazine, Im Siwan talked about how he felt eager to get back to acting while he was in the military.

“I ended up enlisting in the military at a time when I was really enjoying acting,” he said. “I had a deep yearning to act then, and it might have been because I enlisted at a time when I was coming to understand the fun of it.”

im-siwan-4.png

Im Siwan plays the marathon runner Suh Yun Bok in “Boston 1947,” and he spoke about preparing to take on the role. “I knew nothing at all about Suh Yun Bok before I got the script, and even when I searched after I got it, there wasn’t much information,” he said. “For that reason, I was able to create a character without any limitations. Since there wasn’t an existing image, I thought that I just needed to act according to the feelings I got from the script.”

im-siwan-2.png

Spoiler

He also spoke about how he donated all of his military salary, as well as more of his own money, to an elementary school when he was discharged.

“It wasn’t something I’d planned,” he said. “A lot of my peers, senior actors, and junior actors have already donated a lot. I saw them doing so and thought that it was something I should of course do. There are many people who donate a lot of money, so I’m embarrassed that I haven’t been able to do that yet.”

im-siwan-1.jpg

Watch Im Siwan in “The King Loves” below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

These K-Drama Actors Could Easily Pass Off As Siblings

You think it was on another K-drama but he or she looks exactly the same. At times, Korean actors, with their good looks, have almost the same facial structures. If you don't look, you get confused and may call them the same name. Suffice it to say that they can play as siblings onscreen 'cause their resemblances are truly uncanny.

Check out these K-drama actors who look alike.

IM SI WAN and JANG MI KWAN

These Korean Male Actors Looks Alike OnScreen
(Photo : Twitter, Instagram)

Im Si Wan is a singer and actor known for his drama series "The Attorney." He is a member of boyband ZE:A. He is 31 years old, and with the upcoming drama series "Run On."

These Korean Male Actors Looks Alike OnScreen
(Photo : Twitter, Instagram)

Jang Mi Kwan is a model and an actor known for his villain role in "Strong Girl Bong-soon." He is 31 years old and currently in his military service. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118352/20200709/k-drama-actors-easily-pass-siblings.htm

This One Legendary Fancam of Siwan Performing on Stage Resurfaces as ZE:A's Song 'Aftermath' Climbs up Music Charts

large_213fd3bf59737fa158d865b27178e12499

You must watch this fancam of Siwan.

The fancam was taken from the singer/actor's 'CLOSE TO YOU' fan meeting, which took place at 'Yes 24 Live Hall' back on September 8th, 2019. The fancam has once again resurfaced as ZE:A's song 'Aftermath' from 2012 climbed music charts in South Korea yet again. The song has once again garnered attention thanks to the skyrocketing popularity of MBC's 'How Do You Play?' The variety show stars Hwang Kwanghee, who used to actively promoting with the group. 

1594357318088-1594357318088.png

1594358408408-1594358408408.png

Image Source: Youtube '샨샤인' Screenshot

In the fancam, Im Siwan, who has been lately active more as an actor rather than as a singer, performed a dance medley of ZE:A's hit songs. He shows what he got in dancing and singing. Without further ado, check out the fancam below!

Source: [Youtube] 샨샤인

Thumbnail Credit: The Qoo, Youtube '샨샤인' Screenshot

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/07/10/this-one-legendary-fancam-of-siwan-performing-on-stage-resurfaces-as-ze-a-s-song-aftermath-climbs-up-music-charts-366311

Smart Celebrities Who Were Top Students In School

ed5b477f9fd94f42b8f4cd01b5e0952d.jpeg?s=

While school is a place to learn, make friends, and develop life skills, the majority of us can agree that it’s more often stressful than not. However, unlike many people, there are the lucky few who thrive in academia and thoroughly enjoy and excel at the art of studying.

Here are seven brainiacs of the Korean entertainment industry who have gotten the highest scores in their grade during their school years!

Im Siwan

Im-Siwan.jpg

On an episode of KBS2’s “1 vs. 100,” Im Siwan revealed that he had experienced placing at the top of his class before. He shared, “I placed first in both my class and my grade, and I was the vice-president in middle school and high school.” The star continued, “When I was in high school, I studied really hard thinking that that I’d be able to stop once I got into university. However, once I got to university, I had to study even more.”

Watch Im Siwan in the film “The Attorney” here!

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news