[Drama 2015] ⁂ The Producers프로듀사 ⁂

jerebtang

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not sure about IU, she's a good singer but partnered to KSH? I don't want to be negative but it's just that they are not fit to become a couple. Honestly, I want Han Hyo Joo to make a drama comeback but it is impossible right? Then can I suggest Shi Min Ah? She's beautiful and I think she and KSH will have a great chemistry since KSH is very good in noona romance, hehe. 

MaknaeC said: czakhareina said: as muxh as i like iu. I think she needs more exposure to actibg to take on lead role. She was serviceable in the best lee soon shin but was not good in bel ami. I know she is plenty popular as an singer but as an actress she wold be eaten alive by the big presence of ksh and cth (it they confirm). there are plenty of actresses out ther: shin mina, jung yumi, hangroo, jung somin, moon chae won, moon geun young, han hyo joo, jung ryeowon, park eunbin...

I totally thought of IU for the singer role. I was thinking of either her or Kim Jiwon (gosh this girl deserves to be a lead somewhere!)I've watched You're the best Lee Soonshin and honestly IU is not bad. She's one of the better idol actresses out there.& Kim Jiwon is a talented young actress who is seriously underrated and plus she can sing. So yeah, if it's not IU then Kim Jiwon please!
If Kim Soohyun is officially casted, I want him to be paired up with a younger actress this time or atleast around the same age as him. He's had noona romances twice in a row already. lol. 
So if it's Moon Geunyoung, I wouldnt mind either since she's only a year older and looks around the same age as him. 
But I kinda imagined the female PD to be older? I imagined someone like Gong Hyojin for the role actually. 
If that's the case then I would prefer a pd+pd romance and rookie pd+singer romance.
I just want to see Soohyun be the oppa in a relationship for once. hahaha XD

i'm in for kim soo hyun, cha tae hyun and moon geun young in this drama.. Hopefully IU can improve her acting to be on par with everyone in this drama if she is really courted .. I'm not against Idol actors/ actress if the characters can fit them.

czakhareina said: MaknaeC said: czakhareina said: as muxh as i like iu. I think she needs more exposure to actibg to take on lead role. She was serviceable in the best lee soon shin but was not good in bel ami. I know she is plenty popular as an singer but as an actress she wold be eaten alive by the big presence of ksh and cth (it they confirm). there are plenty of actresses out ther: shin mina, jung yumi, hangroo, jung somin, moon chae won, moon geun young, han hyo joo, jung ryeowon, park eunbin...

@‌ valsalva urghh i sometimes hate that phrase "hope they surprise us". i used to have that thinking with my previous bias but in the end i am more disapointed due to at lack or shortbess from my expectation. its leaves me hanging dry and i dont like that. Why go through the route of uncertainty when there are options to be had and more actress to choose from. i get that IU is an okay actress and she is plenty popular but man having expectation of hoping to surprise us is not a good standing for me. I am not hating on IU. I actualky love her music and like her acting, sometimes. But i definiteky have high hopes for this drama with alleges CTH & KSH, so i want to set proper expectation and have that expectation blown out of proportions....
anyway, i still hope that CTH and KSH confirms cause i miss then in dramaland....

I am not an "actress IU"'s fan, but there are worst idols who take leading roles, so it's alright. I haven't seen her in Bel Ami, but she was decent in YTBLSS. My opinion is that the performance of idols or singers turned actors is greatly influenced by their acting partners. I will use my favourite example for that. I am a Lee Seung Gi fan, but I don't consider him to be one of the best actors. Actually, I think he tends to exagerate the way he expresses his emotions - even though now it's better, and he did that a lot in My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox BUT I was amazed by his acting in King 2 Hearts. I couldn't believe my eyes (I am not talking about the first episodes). And I think that was due to the experienced actors with whom he acted along. After King 2 Hearts, I expressed my concerns, as he acted with Suzy, and unfortunately, I was right. His acting in Gu Family Book cannot be compared with the one in King 2 Hearts, as we cannot compare Suzy with Ha Ji Won and Lee Sung Min. It's not her fault, but he needs more experienced actors to support and guide him. It got better in You're All Surrounded, with Cha Seung Won, but he was not as good as in King 2 Hearts.
I didn't write this in order to discuss if Lee seung Gi is a good actor or not, but to exemplify with the only actor whose progress I've followed. :D I think the same thing happens with all the other unexperienced idols who get leading roles while they are not yet prepared for them. IU did good in YTBLSS, but she had experienced and supporting actors around her. Of course, I do not exclude the directions and the support of the director, but I haven't read about the style of any of them, so I cannot say anything about that matter.
Conclusion? Depending on the support they get, idols and rockie actors can get better or worse. But I don't think that the other two actors casted/in talks are the supporting type.

IU courted to reunite with Kim Soo-hyun in Producer
Source: DRAMABEANS
IU1.jpg
Well, you had me at Cha Tae-hyun, but I won’t say no if you just keep casting people I like. KBS’s new drama about varietyland called Producer has an offer out to singer-actress IU (Pretty Man, You’re the Best, Lee Soon-shin) to play the leading lady, opposite Kim Soo-hyun in a possible Dream High reunion. How cute would they be? I feel a Dream High marathon weekend coming on…

The showbiz drama comes from star variety PD Seo Soo-min (Superman Returns, 1 Night 2 Days Season 3) and You From Another Star writer Park Ji-eun. It stars Cha Tae-hyun as a 10-year veteran variety PD with a mile-long list of credits to his name, but none of them are noteworthy in any way. Kim Soo-hyun plays the rookie PD who ditches the path to becoming a prosecutor and heads to work at the variety department of a TV network. Why does he do this? Why, for love, of course.

Read Full - http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/03/iu-courted-to-reunite-with-kim-soo-hyun-in-producer/

Omg looks like they are courting Gong Hyojin for the female PD role. Are they reading my mind? hahaha
Here's the source:http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015030219242530953&outlink=2&SVEC
No translations yet.

Guest mitchlovesmyprincess

It seems like GOng Hyo Jin is thinking of appearing in this drama.. I read it on her thread omg pls make this true [-O<

Guest MaknaeC

czakhareina said: MaknaeC said: czakhareina said: as muxh as i like iu. I think she needs more exposure to actibg to take on lead role. She was serviceable in the best lee soon shin but was not good in bel ami. I know she is plenty popular as an singer but as an actress she wold be eaten alive by the big presence of ksh and cth (it they confirm). there are plenty of actresses out ther: shin mina, jung yumi, hangroo, jung somin, moon chae won, moon geun young, han hyo joo, jung ryeowon, park eunbin...

class="post-title entry-title" itemprop="name" Gong Hyo Jin in talks for upcoming drama 'Producer'

201503021047773094_54f3c177c9e0f.jpg
Gong Hyo Jin is likely to make her onscreen return in KBS's upcoming variety drama 'Producer'.

According to the actress's agency on March 2nd, Gong Hyo Jin indeed received the offer to star in 'Producer', but her appearance has yet to be confirmed. Her role is said to be a music program PD who has been working in the field for 10 years.

Cha Tae Hyun has been confirmed for the drama while Kim Soo Hyun and IU are currently in discussion.

'Producer' is said to be a unique yet comical drama with the background set at a broadcast station. The drama will be directed by Seo Soo Min, who has worked for 'Gag Concert' and '2 Days 1 Night' season 3, and written by Park Eun Ji, the writer of 'You Who Came From The Stars', 'My Husband Got A Family'.

The filming will start in March and broadcast in April.

CR: http://www.dkpopnews.net

Guest Spring Andrew

yeah!! gong Hyo Jin.. cha tae hyun!! Don't think they will have a huge love line.. I think it will be for the younger ones.. But still can't wait.. think GHJ is actually confirmed.. Her staff posted something with Kbs in SNS. .. Kim so hyun m still not sure if he will take it.. Since the role is of 2nd lead type.. But it would be great if he did.. Because he will be chasing Ghj character. apparently he quits.his.job and be PD for Ghj.. __ IU m still not sure of.. Rather some new actress than singers.. But let's see

I dont like the casting as of late. I get it they want to have new 'hallyu stars' but please dont let that be at the expense of A-list actors/actresses. I really dont want IU to star in this drama, she is not yet at that level, and how can Gong Hyo Jin be second lead? This just seems like: lets get all the famous ones and put them in a drama to gain more popularity/money. 
Cant they choose someone better? Jung So Min can be so much better than IU.

I think it kinda makes sense for them to cast IU because they probably need a real power vocalist to fit the part of a topstar singer and not just someone who sings ‘decently’.

To find young actresses who not only could act well but be a great singer at the same time is a rarity and may be a difficult feat for them to find.

Because let's be real, most real actresses who could sing are just decent at best. In order to be a topstar solo singer, you need to be a power vocalist rather than just someone who could hold a tune just well enough.

The producers probably wanted to add scenes of the character singing and to make it look real hence their decision to offer the role to a real solo singer.

IU is actually not that bad. One of the better idol actresses you can find out there. Could probably categorize her in the same group with Uee and Eunji in terms of acting skills.

But I totally understand that those who have not seen her in anything or those who have certain prejudism towards idol actors/actresses because they felt that young actresses with great potential are being pushed aside, can’t help but to think “oh dear…not another idol”. Lol.

I, in fact, do that sometimes. haha. However I do that only with those whom I don't see any potential at all (aka most of those who acts like they are obviously forced towards an acting career by their company). Haha

I say give her a chance IF she were to confirm because she's actually one those few rare idols who actually has a passion for acting and she might surprise us with her improvement. I mean we will never know until we watch it in order to judge, right?

But yes I'm still holding on to my hope that if ever IU were to reject this then please consider Kim Jiwon to take on the role. She is so underrated as an actress and she also proved she's got the pipes in What's Up (she would be kinda believable as a songstress).

I honestly can't think of anyone else. Lol. Because most of the other young actresses I know of don't really sing or has a good voice to be believable as a singer so...if its not either of them, hope the casting director could surprise me? Hopefully with someone similar or better. Don't they dare downgrade. Lol

Archived