[Drama 2015] KBS - Bluebird's House 파랑새의 집

sleepingblossom

Unfortunately the rules of kdrama make it clear that hd and family will lose everything....ill gotten gains my friends. Hd is simply trying to save his dad but unfortuntely he can not save him and karma is coming for him.

agree  yj  is  a  complete  fool!  and  any  attempt  for  him  to  end  up  with  ji  wan  will  be  illogical  and absurd.  bring  back mi  jin  at  the  end  of the  drama so  she  can  be  reunited  with  ji  wan.

i  believe  in  reconciliation  under  jsutice  and  restitution.  yes,  tae  su  can  ask  for  forgiveness  but  he  must  also  give  back  the  money  and  shares  he  stole  with  corresponding  diviidends  and  itnerests.  i'm  still  trying  to  figure  out  why t ae  su  did  that  is  it  because  of  greed,  envy  etc.  etc.  ji  wan's  father  came  from  a  good  background,  rich,  while  he  had  nothing  but  what  i  can't  fathom  is  why  he  would make it  appear  that  he  did  ji  wan  a  favor  in  getting  him  inside  the  company.  as  if  he  was  rubbing  it  in  to  sang  jun."  as  if  to  say  he,  your  son  son  is  begging  for  work,  remember  how  i  asked  for  a  job  from you?"  this  man  has  a  very  deep  inferiority  complex.

Ts does come across as a smug arrogant man who flaunts what he has to je and family. Ts believed that by helping jw and family he could rid himself of guilt but that only opened karma's pandora's box. After watching ep 45 i feel for es...she came acros as her world was breaking ts is nothing more than a monster trying to keep what is not his. I do love jw family regardless of es parentage they still love her no matter what. I pity hd though because of his father he will live with the shame of being the child of a man who betrayed his friend because of greed.

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately the rules of kdrama make it clear that hd and family will lose everything....ill gotten gains my friends. Hd is simply trying to save his dad but unfortuntely he can not save him and karma is coming for him.

agree  yj  is  a  complete  fool!  and  any  attempt  for  him  to  end  up  with  ji  wan  will  be  illogical  and absurd.  bring  back mi  jin  at  the  end  of the  drama so  she  can  be  reunited  with  ji  wan.

i  believe  in  reconciliation  under  jsutice  and  restitution.  yes,  tae  su  can  ask  for  forgiveness  but  he  must  also  give  back  the  money  and  shares  he  stole  with  corresponding  diviidends  and  itnerests.  i'm  still  trying  to  figure  out  why t ae  su  did  that  is  it  because  of  greed,  envy  etc.  etc.  ji  wan's  father  came  from  a  good  background,  rich,  while  he  had  nothing  but  what  i  can't  fathom  is  why  he  would make it  appear  that  he  did  ji  wan  a  favor  in  getting  him  inside  the  company.  as  if  he  was  rubbing  it  in  to  sang  jun."  as  if  to  say  he,  your  son  son  is  begging  for  work,  remember  how  i  asked  for  a  job  from you?"  this  man  has  a  very  deep  inferiority  complex.

Ts does come across as a smug arrogant man who flaunts what he has to je and family. Ts believed that by helping jw and family he could rid himself of guilt but that only opened karma's pandora's box. After watching ep 45 i feel for es...she came acros as her world was breaking ts is nothing more than a monster trying to keep what is not his. I do love jw family regardless of es parentage they still love her no matter what. I pity hd though because of his father he will live with the shame of being the child of a man who betrayed his friend because of greed.

@triton823, HD mom isn't no better she was head over heels in love with JW dad she only went to TS because he had money if he didn't she wouldn't gave him the time of day like she did.. Her being greedy is no different then TS he brought the lives of thieves among her and she kindly excepted it she should have known a man broke as TS all of a sudden came into wealth and a company that JW dad owned something wasn't right but she didn't care all she was looking for was being the wife of a company owner and having power.. They are going to loose it all..     

Darn I just lost most of my post. :(
Have to write most of it all over again sadly.

Anyway let me now start off with how some of you are blaming Youngjoo for handing over that recording device to Hyondu when it wasn't something that was hers to give in the first place. Going to defend her over here. She was not really to blame over here. Clearly Jiwan and her Dad are more at fault. My main question though will have to be is how did she get her hands on the recording in the first place. As far as I recall the drawer where that recording should have been was supposed to be locked. Remember a few episodes back she found the drawer locked and when she asked her father about it he told her that he was holding onto something important for Jiwan. Perhaps he later on handed her the key.

If Taesu simply apologizes to Jiwan and family all can be peacefully resolved. But since he isn't doing that sincerely he is simply forcing Jiwans hand when he tries to embarrass him infront of reporters/shareholders.

On a side note I noticed that Mr. Shin finally got a shave. Was wondering why he did that I mean you don't suddenly decide to shave of a  beard that you have been taking care all of a sudden. That was till I noticed him in another drama unless I am mistaking him for someone else. Isn't he the same actor that is in (I Remember You/Hello Monster)?

@yamiyugi, I feel your pain.  I wrote a long reply to yours this earlier today and then lost it as well.  Sigh.  Cruel fates!  :)  In any event, I've cut up your reply to respond to parts of it.

Like you, I don't hold YJ culpable for handing over the recorder to HD.  When she gave the recorder to HD, she was operating under the belief that HD and ES were still dating and that HD would never do anything to harm that relationship.  She was also operating under the knowledge that HD and JW had worked together on past occasions, and that HD had always been his friend's supporter.  That's clearly what HD was banking on when he lied and told her that he'd come to retrieve the recorder on JW's instruction; he took advantage of her.  JW clearly understood that as well, which is why he does not blame YJ for what she did, and neither should we. 

As for how she was able to gain access to the recorder, in that past scene where she asked her father why the drawer was locked, she also told him that there was something in it that she needed.  Although they never showed him opening the drawer, I think we can assume that he either unlocked it for her and kept it unlocked after that or taught her how to unlock the drawer in case she ever needed to access it in the future.

Moving on to JW, TS, and HD, like you, I think that what JW really wants is an acknowledgement from TS that he wronged his best friend and his family, and a sincere apology.  I don't think he necessarily wants the company either.  Honestly, it doesn't really make sense for him to take over the company at this point and I don't think JW is thinking about that right now either.  As much as we might hate to admit it, but TS really did grow the company into what it is today.  I'm not saying that JW's father's company wouldn't have found the same level of success if things had turned out differently, but there's no guarantee that it would have either.  All we know is that TS has been at the helm all these years, and that the company has done well.  While I don't think that then means that he should get to keep his job given what he did in the past, I do think it means that matters have to be managed carefully.  Because, at this point, it's more than just about the two families.  If the company tanks, that will also affect their investors, shareholders, and most importantly, all the employees working for the company.  I definitely don't think JW would want to harm all those people who were once his colleagues.  That's why I think, in the end, whatever resolution they settle on, it will be something that manages to address all those concerns.  It definitely won't be something as simple as TS having to hand the reins over to JW and his family.

It is unfortunate that TS won't just apologize, especially when I think that (and perhaps also some fair compensation for what was stolen in the past) is all it would take for JW and his family to be satisfied.  However, TS is not one to bow down.  After all, we saw in flashbacks where he vowed to himself that he would never apologize for what he was about to do, not even to his best friend Sangjun.  He is clearly a complex man... made up heavily of an inferiority complex!

I would also love for JW to join JY's father's company when all this is done.  He seems to be really happy working there and I think he has a lot of skills to offer them.  It also seems to be a company with potential and between him, YJ's dad, and the former bank manager, I think they could really grow it into a successful endeavor.  My fingers are crossed for them!

Regarding the actor playing Mr. Shin, yes, he is also in "Hello Monster."  He is also in the recently completed "My Love Eun-Dong."  I assume the change in his appearance is related to one of those dramas as the shaving of the facial hair timed with their starts.

Finally, did anyone else find it HD's goodbye gift to ES to be a horrible waste?  I just can't imagine that she'd ever be able to wear any of those outfits without feeling pain.  Haha, these are the silly sort of thoughts that run through my head while watching.  :P

Regardless ts gains were all ill gotten...when you contaminate something with bad the whole products get ruined. The fortunte that ts has amassed was on thebacks of his friend. I dont think jw is out after the company he just wants ts to simply pay for what he did, but episode 45 only proved one thing ts pride is going to come crashing down and hard. Krules are clear on this that jw family will be rewardedfor their pain and suffering and ts family will lose everything...illgotten gains brings destruction! Im looking forward to ts and ja to get theres soon.

as to hd/es yeah they will get back together i think...since neither ts or his wife killed anybody that weird relationship might be saved.

So in today's raw episode it looks like TS pushed JA once too many. Did he try to drag up ES/EH fathers? I think he was threatening her with that. Then HD really showed that he is his fathers son by also threatening JA and got caught by ES. He really is becoming a despicable person. I dont know if this is on purpose or what, but I wish he would snap out of it.

Psychopaths and sociopaths the lot of the Taesu family.  They have convinced themselves that they are worthy of their ill gotten gains.  I still don't get how he was able to bring Mr. Shin down, but that will pass other than lazy writing.  Seriously, a big investment guy getting caught so easily?  Just does not make sense, but they have to invent a fourth round of torture of Jiwan.  

If the lazy writers try to bring about some way where Taesu gets away with things it would be a grave insult to the audience.  They cannot keep building up these sociopaths and then let them get off with a sorry and let them get home cooked meal and a place in the wedding picture.  

This show makes me miserable because I can tell we are on the path to forgiveness when we should not be.  

I am so upset at the writer and PD just giving us an excrement episode that I simply stopped watching at about half way.  Here is what I typed up for the first 33 minutes.  I stopped there because it has been a wasted 30 minutes in every which way.

ES comes out to the living room where SH was asking JA if she deliberately took ES to see TS.  She lies again that she wanted to stop it, but that ES asked for it. She looks at ES pleadingly for help in the lie.  ES says it wasn't because of JA but was coincidental (I think she did not know that TS had called JA). JA says "see. it was a misunderstanding, no?".  ES gives her a cold look.

SG is outside ES' house and telling TS on the phone that she was there to "get an apology on his behalf".  He asks her to return immediately. "if you are straight, I can go anywhere and hold head my head up about you.  Can I go in Mr. Jang Tae Su?".  Now TS can no longer lie to her. "In fact, I told ES".  She asks why he did that.  "You have no right to tell ES, do you?  Come here in 10 minutes, or I will go in"

The kiddo tells JA that she is happy that Mom didn't suffer too much from the family after that talk. "What, you think I am always in trouble like that?" and the kid says "Yeah". Lol.  She gives her a hug ad JA is showing her fake anger.  The kid keeps trying her best to make a human being out of her incorrigible mom!

TS comes like SG asked.  She aks him to go and apologize to ES. She says if he doesn't do that, they both are over.  He says "I have nothing to apologize to that family about".  She simply tells her driver to take her away.  ST just stands there.

YJ's dad and JW are reading an internet article on TS' national business award.

TS comes home and finds SG packing her bag.  "You have to go this far, because of ES?".  She says, "Not because of her; but because of you".  She says he shouldn't have messed with even an innocent child of that family, even if he was in a fight with them. TS claims that the other side were the ones who did it first.  He says, "fine, I did it with Sang Jun's company. Now you and I both know that I did it.  But the one who brought all this up, is JW!".  He claims that he was doing all this for SG and HD.  She now really gives iot to him good.  "Fine. I wouldn't have stopped you even if I knew of what you were doing with SJ oppa. Because that's how you got success. Without that, I wouldn't have been with you. But I thought you would settle it with SH's family"... "But it's the girl HD loves. Now you are hurting even HD". He says, "but anyway they are over!".  She says, "Yes. So, we are also over", and walks out with the bag.  HD comes in and sees her leaving. She asks if he also wanted to go with her. He says, "No. Go ahead, then".  Dad comes out of the bedroom, and HD goes to his room without saying anything.

ES is waiting somewhere, and JA walks up asking if she was waiting for SH. She says "no. I was waiting for you, ajumma. On your birthday, was it by chance that we met ST?  I don't care if it was by chance or not, but don't let my family find out. Whether it's you or me, we are offenders on the family. So please don't continue to disappoint my family that believes in you". [This is all typical illogical logic that KDrama writers are good to cooking uyp, of course] JA replies, "whatever I am, how does it matter to you?".  Now ES says, "Ajumma, I'm your daughter, right? If I go by what the chairman said, the daughter of the person who destroyed my family. I don't believe the chairman on our family's money going away only because of you, because whoever started it, the one who did it was him. But, you did start the deception. Still, the ones who love the daughter of that you, me, is my family. I knew they were hiding something. Just because it would hurt me, they kept hiding it and hiding it. I will live all my life obligated to my family for that".  It seems SH overheard this from a little distance, but maybe not the start of it when ES said "don't get found out".

Now SH is sitting down and talking to JA and saying sorry for yelling and thanking her for letting her be ES' mom and all that.  [Come on, there is a limit to being nice. So much bull crap that I need to puke. Let me go to the bathroom to throw up. Pointless talk.]

HD and TS eating. TS asks him why he is helping. HD says because if his dad is a thief, he will be a thief's son, so it's to avoud shame. "It's not for your sake, but my sake".  TS stares at him quizzically. [More wasted minutes, that's all].

JW and SH talking. He asks, "why would my father have made all of those extensive assets into cash" [by which I suppose he means he left it all as liquid assets rather than investment etc?].  "Then, his health condition was not that great. So, for somebody like that to do it that way looks strange. I wonder if there is something else he was going to leave for the family".  [If I am getting it right, he is wondering if the cash moved out by TS was all there was and if his dad had put some of his wealth in other places also.  I had written before that there were multiple items that TS was doing in the flashbacks, and I think they are not all about these 40 borrowed name accounts and the grandma's shares, which we know of, so far].

TS comes to that house he had bought for his wife in one of the early episodes. SG asks him to get out.  He asks her for another "deal", but qualifies it with "anything but dealing with that other family".  He offers to give the other house also to her, in a "deal" to get her to come back.  He says "HD is home. Why don't you also do that?".  She asks "do you really think HD is back at home?" and continues "the one you should have a deal with, is Seon Hui eonni". She asks him to get their forgiveness, and he says no way. "When you are ready for a deal, let me know" and he leaves.

[Nothing happening in the episode, and it is bugging me].  And now a few minutes of YJ's mom for more time-wasting. YJ's dad and old-boss eating. Nothing here again.

YJ at the fruits place. I guess the computer has a password (finally) and JW sits down next to her to get the pass code fromm the drawer or something.  YJ's mom comes in and jumps at them "what are you both doing when dad and boss aren't here?"  YJ is a bit embarrassed.  Then mom and daughter walking on the street with more talk about YJ and JW. Mom wants her to again to set-up dates. She suggests some guy. I think it's that "loser doctor" from the early episodes. "He is better than JW" says mom. She says the looks are good only for 3 days and all those things...  Now she is back at the office with JW who is super-nice with some receipts and cleaning up the place etc.  The mom seems again impressed with him.  Like she hasn't know the guy.  Just wasting time this whole episode.

Now, everybody eating at ES' house. The kid wants everybody to go have some fun.  The grandma agrees to go for a picnic. And now there is picnic.  [The writer and PD have decided that they would do nothing of any substance till the end of the episode or something?  How boring!!!!  Why am I even typing this?]

More lovey-dovey scenes between JA and SH and aunt about having fun in childhood days.  [Let me go puke once more]

JW is hungry at the office but nothing is in the fridge. He walks out and runs into YJ.  They have a walk together.  She has brought some ice cream inn the bag, and the idiot thinks it is for her dad.  She had to come out and say "I bought it for you, oppa. All of this was bought to give you. My dad does not like stuff like bacon".  The idiot gives another blank look.  Awkward moment for YJ "Well, dad comes home. At night, you are alone there, right? So... Okay, let me leave".  And she simply walks away, just mumbling to herself about it all.  "Should I have just clearly told him? .. Oh this upsets me. Upsets me". [Ah bloody hell.  Give me a break.  How many times are they going to keep having these pointless scenes with JW and YJ? The writer and PD are seriously getting on my nerves now. This is the worst episode so far]

I am just angry right now that this drama is meandering on to being an utter waste of time.  I need to take a break.  I guess I will come back and do the rest in a bit.  But one more of that kind of a repeat scene between JW and YJ was all I could take.  The writer and PD needs to stop taking the viewers for fools.  What a screw job!

@valsava, I am sure there is something in the last few minutes which is all the lazy writer and PD have been giving us lately. I think I will watch "flower of the queen" or "make a woman cry" to remove my boredom, and then come back to watch the rest of E46 here :)

Its clear ja will turn against ts. The dude simply doesn't get it. Does anyone know if hd knows his dad done to es? Ts sins are mounting to high heavens and i di agree since we are close to the end...his end begins next week.

I am so upset at the writer and PD just giving us an excrement episode that I simply stopped watching at about half way.  Here is what I typed up for the first 33 minutes.  I stopped there because it has been a wasted 30 minutes in every which way.

Hidden Content

I am just angry right now that this drama is meandering on to being an utter waste of time.  I need to take a break.  I guess I will come back and do the rest in a bit.  But one more of that kind of a repeat scene between JW and YJ was all I could take.  The writer and PD needs to stop taking the viewers for fools.  What a screw job!

I missed this episode. But after reading this recap I think I don't miss much. Thanks for translation. Weekend dramas are always like that, they are dragging the story just wasting time.

I still don't get how he was able to bring Mr. Shin down, but that will pass other than lazy writing.  Seriously, a big investment guy getting caught so easily?  Just does not make sense, but they have to invent a fourth round of torture of Jiwan. 

I don't know if it was done "easily," but I imagine there's always some sort of paper trail these days, no matter how hard one tries.  That's why Mr. Shin was actually able to keep the scheme going for as long as he did until TS figured out that Mr. Shin was likely behind the entire scheme.  Once he knew where to look, that's how Mr. Shin was taken down.

More than anything though, I think the whole point of that plot was . . . JW needed Mr. Shin in the beginning to get where he is now.  He needed the older man's expertise and connections, and he needed to learn.  However, If Mr. Shin is still around, that means JW would be battling TS to the end with his help and influence, and I don't think the writer intends for that.  Instead, I think the writer wants it to be JW versus TS for the final showdown of the drama with nobody else in the mix.  He has to be his father's son.

Pat-2 of the recap of E46 (from min 34 to min 56).  The episode got much better here in the second half.

JW gets a call from some guy.  He is trying to ask JW about his case against TS.  He apparently wants to confirm things before the award ceremony for TS to get that presidential business award.  Some sort of vetting process, I guess.  JW didn't say much, but the guy also said that "you had a business-spy case against you, right? How can we believe you?". It seems they want some proof or testimony on the civil suit that JW has filed on TS. [I am poor in some of these legal and technical terminology, so I hope I am getting this right. Do they do this kind of stuff on a pending court case, because of an award related background check, and if so is the testimony given under oath, or valid in a court? I'm not sure!]

JW talks to JA.  He says she doesn't have to worry. This way they can bring down TS faster than through a court case, he says. JA says fine but asks, "but this won't end up sending me to jail, right?.

TS seems to be telling somebody that it is only a suspicion case, and that they can wait to see what evidence will br brought forth.  So, it seems to be still about the award matter. He asks the sec'y to handle JA without JW knowing.  I think he wants her to give a false testimony. He calls JA to ask for that. "I should come to a jury panel or whatever, huh?", asks JA (so I guess this is a legal procedure? maybe like a grand jury that can indict TS or not, before an actual court case? Again, not sure). TS says, "let us finish the matter with this".  She gives a wishy-washy answer, not clearly that she will go there.

ES comes home and finds SH washing JA's clothes. She wants to do it - "Mom, why are you washing ajumma's clothes?".  Now SH gets angry at her and says it is hard on her because of ES.  Basically she senses a slight change in ES and that she is overly bothering about how SH is feeling, so a natural reaction like 'what has changed'?.  ES is a little taken aback by that.  JA overhears this along with grandma and aunt.  She calls TS, asking to meet the next day.

Another fairly pointless cafe meeting between TS and JA.  She tells him that she has had it, and that she would just board a flight and leave (without giving any testimony either way). TS asks her how much money she wants. He asks her to think clearly and call later.

JA had left the kid with the aunt when she went to meet TS. The aunt is being nice to her, and ES comes in. She finds out EH's mom had got a call and had gone somewhere. She figures out that it is TS, and walks straight into JA coming back. "You came to meet TS?". JA again lies that it was by chance meeting.  "Like on your birth day, huh?" asks ES. She gives a pained look and walks back.  JA says "shouldn't you rather feel it's unfair? Useless brat!" ... She would rather have ES yelled at her, that is.  This woman is beginning to feel the pressure. [Despite all the whining I do, I have actually liked the slow and realistic way they have portrayed JA changing her ways, if she is doing that. It has been a long process for her to reform, and it's not done just yet]

Secretary comes in and TS tells him that JA seems to be wavering.

JA is leaving early morning with the kiddo.  The nice girl wants to say a proper farewell to eonni, eoppa, grandma etc.  "What farewell, for people who are running away?" says JA.  Some mother, she is.  Teaching the nice little kid every wrong thing in the book!

The family finds out that JA has left. Everybody is concerned. So is the chairman too.  Nobody is sure what she's up to.

HD seems to have found a spying picture of JA on the secretary's phone. I guess he knows that dad and secretary had been on to something with JA again. Looks like he isn't too happy that those two are still not trusting him or something.  He asks the secretary and gets the answer "nothing good for you to know, right?".  HD tells him. "Didn't I tell you? Whichever way it gets decided, my objective is to end this disgusting fight".

JA and the kiddo are at a big hotel lobby. The girl is finishing a call "yes, bye" when the mom had stepped away.  JA yells at her for talking to ES or JW.  She says no, it was a call she took from some stranger. "I didn't call our family people". JA goes "family people? are you crazy? who is our family?" The kiddo yells back "aunty said eonni aand oppa are my family people, okay?".  JA: "shut up!". The kid apparently isn't giving back the phone.

ES gets a call from the kiddo and runs out, and SH comes out after her, worried. ES: "Are you worried out I would fight with the ajumma?  Don't worry. I am your daughter, no? I will handle this like you've taught ne, mom".  Touching scene always. [Damn, why is it that the drama gets good whenever ES starts doing something?]

Now the kid is calling ES from a bathroom, and JA is outside yelling!  She claims to leave her behind and go, and even makes heels sounds (silly but i found it funny for a change. The good writer/PD have come back!!).

ES comes in and the kid runs ot crying. "Eonni, I hate going to America". ES consoles her and wipes her tears.  JA walks out, upset at good things, as usual.  Now JW is waiting outside.  Everybody is after JA.  ES sends EH to play with JW, so she can talk to her mom.  ES asks her to "no longer do bad things to my family, whatever you do. I feel so bad for my mom and oppa, that I can't stand it".  She continues, "In front of me... no, it doesn't matter if it's me... but in front of Eun Ha, must you really be living a life like this?".  The look on ES' face would melt anybody, and it did seem to have an effect on even JA who stands planted as ES walks away.

ES find JW and ES playing some little game on a park bench.  She says he can go (apparently to that jury panel).  She tells JW that she didn't think JA would come there. She is worried about him going there alone "wonder what shame you'll have to suffer now?". JW goes off.

Kiddo goes with ES. She tells ES that her mom had asked her not to take calls from the family people but that he took a call from the "freeloader ajeossi".  ES asks "freeloader ajeossi? You mean Hyeon Do?"

HD comes to JA at a restaurant table. He wants her to go with him. She tells him she doesn't want to give any testimony and asks "if I don't, anyway JW cannot catch TS, right?". He does a it of father impersonation with threatening talk to get her to give false testimony. He asks, "you are okay even if EunHa gone from you?".  She says. "so it's enough for me to go there, right? I will go".  JA walks out and there is ES who has run in.  She stops, with HD stopping behind.  She tells her, "good that you ended it with that fellow" and she is gone.

JA calls TS- "really, you brought back Eun Ha's father?"  (so I guess she has been hiding EH from her father, whom we haven't seen).  TS tells her "compared to escaping, living her and there, and all that, isn't better for her to be handed over to the father?".  Here goes JA has changed her mind again, I guess.  "I'll come. I am coming now".  I guess now she is going to give a testimony after all.

HD with his put-on hard face, tries to leave and us stopped by a "why..." from ES who is again at her acting best, showing all the pain in the world on her face, tearing up.  "Why do you live like this?  Later, how much regret will you feel?" [Sorry, that I cannot properly translate that second sentence into English and had to give the literal translation. It was tearfully delivered by the actress in a perfect tone, that shows how much worried she is, about the regret he will be having later. Not a warning that he will regret or anything.  Not asking "do you know how regretful it is?" either.  Simply stating what both of them know, and establishing that she is aware of the pain he feels. Very nicely done scene I apologize for my inability to translate it, and perhaps the lack of expressiveness of English, compared to Korean].  HD can only give off a sigh, and walk away, as ES stands there watching him leave.

Now I have to go and cry.  No, just getting a bite.  Will come back to finish the last few minutes.

Recap of the final couple of minutes of E46 (min 56 onwards)

JW, TS and his secretary are wherever the panel is meeting.  TS says "let us finish this fast". JW says he expects JA won't be coming, but TS says she will indeed come. "It would be better if didn't come, but she will. She is the one who started it all.  If she could cut a deal with you, she would've". Then sarcastically, "are you really trusting JA without any conditions?... You can't do that!"  JW retorts "She's a human being, right? One like you and me". Some useless talk about what kind of man he wanted to be and a flashback to him saying how he wanted to become like the Chairman and see everything from his perspective etc.

HD is at his mom's house, and looks really beat up. "Mom, I am becoming like Dad little by little. What should I do?'.

Now JA is in front of JW and TS. She says, "He and I were supposed to not touch each other's family.  But that rule is broken.  First with ES, and now with EH"... She ends it with this - "I am going to tell them everything.  What he did Taehu Industries' money, and how it was stolen".

Somehow I don't think JA will get to do what she says she will do, just yet.  No preview at the end of the episode.

Recap of the final couple of minutes of E46 (min 56 onwards)

Hidden Content

Somehow I don't think JA will get to do what she says she will do, just yet.  No preview at the end of the episode.

@jayakris,  I somehow think she won't get to do what sh plans because that little girl of hers will be kidnap and she will get a msgs showing a picture of her

@jayakris Thanks so much for the recaps. With only 4 episodes remaining I think JA will tell everything(or close to it) at that meeting. That would then leave 2 episodes of TS squirming to find a way out and his downfall. The last 2 ep. will wrap things up. 

i agree ja will sqeal like a pig at feeding time...ts should have left es alone but no he goes after that one person who is the most innocent in all this...now its going to backfire on ts because ja is going to toss him under the bus.

Archived