Quantcast
Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adikkeluangman

[Current Drama 2015] In Still Green Days 그래도 푸르른 날에

Recommended Posts

@rikimaiu... :-h :-h :-h thank you for that info. The old maid never had the chance to change the baby's. Madame gave birth to chubby baby with lots of hair and Mistress Jeong baby was skinny. If she had switch the babies back the was no need to tell the family about it. There was no need for maid to put her family at risk. That is what I think. It gets a bit confusing when a couple marries first because usually the fist couple to marry doesn't get a divorce in Kdrama land. The wife eventually falls for the husband. Yes she may be IH's only love it doesn't mean he gets the girl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@rikimaiu,  Those babies was never switch back the mistress just took her child and went on about her business she knew that YH real mom would treat her bad because she thinks the daughter that the mistress left with is hers.. She wanted her to do this all the chaos she caused in that house will come back and it her and her real daughter in the worst way..   I'm just wondering some where in the back of YH mom's mind she must know that YH is her child and she don't know how to deal with it or face it after the horrible treatment she gave her on child..  I'm still dumbfounded why they haven't called the police on the woman and her brother..     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@valsava I was wondering the same thing chingu. Why they haven't reported her to the police yet. It is so annoying to see how they are prolonging the to keep the truth hidden. If she told the truth, she has no reason to keep lying and causing more trouble for that family. We can all admit, she also got YH fired So her daughter can be with IH. I must say IH HAS NICE LIPS. :\"> :\">

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UnniSarah said: @valsava I was wondering the same thing chingu. Why they haven't reported her to the police yet. It is so annoying to see how they are prolonging the to keep the truth hidden. If she told the truth, she has no reason to keep lying and causing more trouble for that family. We can all admit, she also got YH fired So her daughter can be with IH. I must say IH HAS NICE LIPS. :\"> :\">

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mistress Jeong is extremely happy that she got rid of YH. SMH SMH SMH She is a horrible women and EA is just the same. EA finds out that YH is gone and she to is just as happy. Mistress Jeong's brother came to visit them and brough fruits. Her stepson said something and she responded by correcting him only when he left the room. I fear for her stepson because he can't stand her and if he finds out her secret he will be in danger. All she cares about is herself, her kid and probably her brother. I know her brother loves her but not sure about her feeling for him. The best part in today's episode was when IH went to see her family. It was so funny when they greeted each other but at least he did not tell them the truth. But they send PDS to find out about YH because hey we're worried. PDS defended YH well which I was great to see and put the fear in IH's mom. It was so funny because she was so short talking to a tall guy. I am thrilled PDS was reunited with YH because he was mad and worried for her. I am so shipping IH and PDS. IH's sister is so stupid, she spilled the beans. I knew she was going to let it slip. She has a big mouth .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UnniSarah said: Mistress Jeong is extremely happy that she got rid of YH. SMH SMH SMH She is a horrible women and EA is just the same. EA finds out that YH is gone and she to is just as happy. Mistress Jeong's brother came to visit them and brough fruits. Her stepson said something and she responded by correcting him only when he left the room. I fear for her stepson because he can't stand her and if he finds out her secret he will be in danger. All she cares about is herself, her kid and probably her brother. I know her brother loves her but not sure about her feeling for him. The best part in today's episode was when IH went to see her family. It was so funny when they greeted each other but at least he did not tell them the truth. But they send PDS to find out about YH because hey we're worried. PDS defended YH well which I was great to see and put the fear in IH's mom. It was so funny because she was so short talking to a tall guy. I am thrilled PDS was reunited with YH because he was mad and worried for her. I am so shipping IH and PDS. IH's sister is so stupid, she spilled the beans. I knew she was going to let it slip. She has a big mouth .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello All,  I don;t like the way that older son talks to his sister I wish YH would slap him in the mouth and him and that other sister is just so useless they don;t try to do nothing to help they family they both are just lip service I see him and the other sister causing a lot of trouble in the near future for YH to take care of..  The youngest brother is so sweet.. It seems like mom is wallowing in her on depression and guilt since her husband died and hasn't snap out of it looks like Halmoni might be doing everything around there which leads me to believe that YH may end up back at home.. I really wished that she had went to school but looks like all work for her..

IH is so love sick behind YH @Jackie1048,  When you get around to it in ep 19 what did IH mom give him that made him look so upset..        

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@valsava , :-h :-h :-h Thank you for the update. I will be watching it tonight. This seems to be getting better. IH should satay away from YH until he is able to protect her from his family. His family is just awful and the father is just he worst because he allows his wife to do anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UnniSarah said: @valsava , Thank you for the update. I will be watching it tonight. This seems to be getting better. IH should satay away from YH until he is able to protect her from his family. His family is just awful and the father is just he worst because he allows his wife to do anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ valsava

You know my rules ... link and timing.

I am not following much of the dramas these days as I got myself involved in some great responsibility which is taking most of my time.

The two things In Ho's mother gave him ... one was a hangover soup which he refused and the other looked like some sort of receipt ... no idea what it is for.

I am surprised to see Yeong Hee's family members becoming destitute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jackie1048 said: @ valsava

You know my rules ... link and timing.

I am not following much of the dramas these days as I got myself involved in some great responsibility which is taking most of my time.

The two things In Ho's mother gave him ... one was a hangover soup which he refused and the other looked like some sort of receipt ... no idea what it is for.

I am surprised to see Yeong Hee's family members becoming destitute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@valsva ... Thank for that particular info on the drama. I am sick and tired of YH's siblings. They are selfish and their own mother is a horrible mom. How can you teach your kids to hate their sister. She may not be your kid ( that is what she thinks) she is still their blood. First of all she left because they were complaining because she was there and now they want to complain that she should sending money home to take care of them. I thought they did not want her help but now they see how hard it is they want her back. SMH SMH SMH. It seems IH will be moving there to be closer to her. That sure will richard simmons his parents off some more. That will be great to see. =)) =))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UnniSarah said: @valsva ... Thank for that particular info on the drama. I am sick and tired of YH's siblings. They are selfish and their own mother is a horrible mom. How can you teach your kids to hate their sister. She may not be your kid ( that is what she thinks) she is still their blood. First of all she left because they were complaining because she was there and now they want to complain that she should sending money home to take care of them. I thought they did not want her help but now they see how hard it is they want her back. SMH SMH SMH. It seems IH will be moving there to be closer to her. That sure will richard simmons his parents off some more. That will be great to see. =)) =))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ UnniSarah

Will you be so gracious? Mistress Jeong took what you thought was your daughter away and left her "brat" behind. She was civil enough to allow Mistress Jeong in view she was carrying the family's bloodline but the woman took everything away when things turned for the worst. I will never tolerate anything like that ... I would just deemed that I want a separate household and the "husband" can only have visiting rights to the children. I have sounded this to my own husband, should such a day were to come ...

You probably know that Madame Choi was likely a gentry lady and with Grandmother Kim never had worked a day in their life. Even Grandmother Kim was spotted with a hair cut ... did she sold her hair or was it cut off from her? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jackie1048 Chingu , lol---at myself , I would probably be doing the same thing. I just feel so bad for them because of the biggest MISUNDERSTANDING that is causing such a rift between them. I just feel sorry for YH too because she didn't get to enjoy life. I think the Madame loves YH but she keep pushing her feeling aside because of the suffering her and her family has gone through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going to follow this drama but i should wait after more episodes come out, this is the kind of makjang you love and hate in daily dramas. No subs so I am reading a summary from Ninjareflection blog and sounds interesting so I decided to follow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gg9whitediamond said: Going to follow this drama but i should wait after more episodes come out, this is the kind of makjang you love and hate in daily dramas. No subs so I am reading a summary from Ninjareflection blog and sounds interesting so I decided to follow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15-03-03 jeong_jaehyuk Instagram (child actor)Caption : #KBS2 #그래도푸르른날에#TV소설첫촬영 ~~#박시진(#정훈)과 #정재혁(#영훈)이쁘게 지켜봐주세용♥11005028_430662717091869_1531480750_n.jp
Park Si Jin as JeongHoon and Jeong Jae Hyuk as Younghoon. I guess their adult part still not appeared yet. No adult cast on the actor list.
15-03-04 socool_sjmom InstagramCaption : #그래도푸르른날에 #삼남매#박시진#정훈#유현주#미정#정재혁#영훈7회부터12회까지 나와용~~^^많은시청부탁드려용~~^^10986347_951081968265505_1497089061_n.jp
The Lee siblings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@UnniSarah,  Did you recognize the old housekeeper and her son a few episodes back I wonder how have they been getting by after all these years.. I guess she must not know that mistress Jeong left Halmoni house but I'm looking forward to how she meets up with them in Seoul I hope her son don't turnout to do Mistress Jeong brother dirty work..  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...