[Current Drama 2015] In Still Green Days 그래도 푸르른 날에

Guest adikkeluangman

@valsava
What happened to the old housekeeper's husband? Did mistress's brother kill him? I was very surprised to see her again as I hadn't expect to see her for a while. I wonder what she'll do when she realizes who YH is? Will she tell her and the family the secret or will mistress find out out about both of them living together and threaten her again? The drama keeps getting better.
As for IH, I got the impression he's doing his military service that's why we haven't seen him. Is this correct?

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valsava They move to Seol. The old house keeper kept quiet about the birth secret. Now Mistress Jeong is coming between a father and son. She and her brother are so EVIL and greedy. The girl worked for Mistress Jeong's brother , has no relation to YH's halmoni's housekeeper. I see her husband will be in so much pain for bringing this richard simmons in his life. I don't think the boy will get killed because he still need an heir. YH and IH saw each other again and they stilll have feeling for each other.

@UnniSarah,  So they did all move to Seoul but do the old housekeeper know that YH is the real daughter.. ?  I saw YH and IH in the book store is IH home on a military break ? Those kids are going to be hell in YH life because they think they entitled.. YH will fall victim to her family and mom when she do find out she's going to be to heart broken to even try and correct it because of her loss of face..Wondering what kind of mom is she that don't recognize her on child.
I don't think Mistress Jeong stepson will die but her and brother succeeded in getting rid of him I think they may try to kill the boy dad she couldn't have him working in that company knocking her out Dad will find out the hard way how sly and conning the dueo is..     

@valsavaChingu, If they succeed the son will come back for vengeance and i bet you fate will make him encounter YH and her family. Her brother and sister will make life hell for her. Their mother will mistreat Yh and the housekeeper will see it too. She know YH isthe real daughter but is afraid to speak up. In my oppinion it is stupid for her to not say anything at all. THey aren't even their to threaten her.She will keep her mouth shut until she see how miserable YH is.

UnniSarah said: @valsavaChingu, If they succeed the son will come back for vengeance and i bet you fate will make him encounter YH and her family. Her brother and sister will make life hell for her. Their mother will mistreat Yh and the housekeeper will see it too. She know YH isthe real daughter but is afraid to speak up. In my oppinion it is stupid for her to not say anything at all. THey aren't even their to threaten her.She will keep her mouth shut until she see how miserable YH is.

@valsava Chingu, you might be right, they might be lovers. IH looks real nice in his uniform and look so sad after seeing YH. EA was so sad upon seeing YH , I was kinda happy to see that look upon her face. She is awful for letting her mom ruin a girl because her crush has a crush on someone else.

@UnniSarah,  Mistress Jeong old man needs to learn how to read her body language.. They got caught trying to pass some girl off as being pregnant with that man son and now they out gathering more young girls to try and get him kick out.. The man should be ashamed of himself treating his son that way..  

Guest adikkeluangman

15-03-06 jeong_jaehyuk Instagram (child actor)Caption : #KBS2 #그래도푸르른날에 #이쁜#3남매#유현주(미정)#박시진(#정훈)#막내#정재혁(#영훈) #아역배우#TV소설#3남매 밤씬 촬영중이에요^^*즐~~촬 ^^ 홧팅!!10986028_1408900192755697_1814348807_n.j
The three siblings filming together for their scene
15-03-06 sery_6 Instagram11055593_1378707099094948_296130488_n.jp
Park Si Jin with another actress in this drama or maybe not.

@valsava...We clearly saw her switched the babies. The question is when did she do it... was it after or before mistress Jeong switch the babies???I am kinda confused now because of that scene.@Jackie1048....
Can you please translate from 29:28-32:42 On Dramacool. There are two tabs please pick standard server.IT can be a brief summary or full translation  when you are able to. Kamsahamnida Chingu.  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

UnniSarah said: @valsava...We clearly saw her switched the babies. The question is when did she do it... was it after or before mistress Jeong switch the babies???I am kinda confused now because of that scene.@Jackie1048....
Can you please translate from 29:28-32:42 On Dramacool. There are two tabs please pick standard server.IT can be a brief summary or full translation  when you are able to. Kamsahamnida Chingu.  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

@valsava, Mistress Jeong did the first switch. Anseong Ahjumma switched it back. After Mistress Jeong cheated YH's father of his money and ran away, she took Eun Ah (she thought it was her own daughter) with her. 
This is the best retribution for Mistress Jeong. She has vowed to give the best to her own daughter but now her own daughter (YH) is the one who has suffered the most. I think she will go crazy if she knows the truth later. YH is indeed pitiful. 

Archived