[Current Drama 2015] In Still Green Days 그래도 푸르른 날에

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

lucanjay Instagram11018356_1553758911564592_1984048823_n.j
Song Ha Yoon wears dress by lucanjay during the press conference.
Kim Min Soo at the press conference20150309_1425879486_12906900_1.jpg
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=668768

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Madam is depressed but she really needs to finds out what her daughter is up to. She should have been a lot more suspicious of her when she came home with those gifts. Mistress Jeong and her brother are up to something and if that girl isn't stopped from going to the club, she may end up like that other hostess.

I'm not so sure if YH will to tell Madam about what mistress Jeong told her and I guess we shall see in the next episode. Even if she does, the Madam won't believe that story. This is why the maid needs to tell everyone the truth about what really happened that day.

tinatrix236 said: Madam is depressed but she really needs to finds out what her daughter is up to. She should have been a lot more suspicious of her when she came home with those gifts. Mistress Jeong and her brother are up to something and if that girl isn't stopped from going to the club, she may end up like that other hostess.

I'm not so sure if YH will to tell Madam about what mistress Jeong told her and I guess we shall see in the next episode. Even if she does, the Madam won't believe that story. This is why the maid needs to tell everyone the truth about what really happened that day.

valsava said: tinatrix236 said: Madam is depressed but she really needs to finds out what her daughter is up to. She should have been a lot more suspicious of her when she came home with those gifts. Mistress Jeong and her brother are up to something and if that girl isn't stopped from going to the club, she may end up like that other hostess.

@tinatrix236 , Madame would defend her kids even when they are in the wrong.

Chingu's how did YH turn out to be so honest and responsible with a mother like Mistress Heong. It is a bit confusing to see that she has no traits of her biological mother. They are like day and night.

Madame does need to wake up and start taking responsibility for her kids. Everyone is always walking around on eggshells for her. They treat her like she is a princess when in fact she is poor and her kids are dumb,lazy and selfish. They want to put the blame on MIstress Jeong and not try to make her life better . She act like money grows on trees and one day she will wake up rich. SMH SMH SMH

@ainissky welcome to this thread. :-h :-h :-h

This baby switch matter is too messy. YH now thinks Madam is her bio mother and proceeds to tell her and the family about the switch. They are all confused and angry at first but that's enough to get Madam to snap out of her depression. I blame the maid for all this. This woman should have told them the truth about the switch so there wouldn't be any more heartache in the future. Now it seems like she doesn't have any intention of mentioning it since YH another family are so happy smh.
I hope when the truth is out, Madam won't think that YH lied or something. Instead it would be be interesting to see if she accepts YH as her own daughter and reject EA who hasn't even thought of or mentioned her family at all.

This baby switch is way to messy. If YH is not the madame daughter why doesn't the maid speak upand clear this mess up.  This will  make it even more pitiful for YH. I I have reached a conclusion that the maid is worthless, she still has kept it a secret still when clearly was given the ok to tell the truth. Dragging this out is stupid, it would have been ok to remain silent if YH wasn't told this info until later on. She was given the opportunity to clear this mess up. I will give this drama up because the stupidity and the lies that doesn't make sense. The maid is sooooo disgusting. @valsava @tinatrix236 @ainissky Annyeong Chingu's :-h :-h :-h

UnniSarah said: This baby switch is way to messy. If YH is not the madame daughter why doesn't the maid speak upand clear this mess up.  This will  make it even more pitiful for YH. I I have reached a conclusion that the maid is worthless, she still has kept it a secret still when clearly was given the ok to tell the truth. Dragging this out is stupid, it would have been ok to remain silent if YH wasn't told this info until later on. She was given the opportunity to clear this mess up. I will give this drama up because the stupidity and the lies that doesn't make sense. The maid is sooooo disgusting. @valsava @tinatrix236 @ainissky Annyeong Chingu's :-h :-h :-h

Guest adikkeluangman

15-03-14 jinsung_mom Instagram (child actor Kim Jin Sung mom)Caption : . ..슬픈예감은틀린적이없나. .~♬현장에서바로...싹둑. .어제부터감기몸살에몸도안좋은데. .진성 ..기분다운. .역시머리카락은중요해...ㅋ대기실이온돌방ㅋ좋다~~~충남..외암민속마을#김진성#그래도푸르른날에#아역배우#시골미용실만원#이발소#그래도#귀요미#머리빨#KBS#TV소설#충남#외암민속마을11018447_968565739821038_2145781481_n.jp
He act as Lee Young Hoon. So we have another smaller kid and now we got a bigger kid for this character. The instagram exchange between his mom and other child actors mom so cute. He need to cut his hair due to his character in drama and his mom feel sad. Other moms try to coax her etc etc. Well, if someone can translate the convo.
Park Si Jin reverse charm, with warm eye smile.be472f2a11099fb2a69fc613a7c46c2d.jpg
http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=04&c1=04&c2=04&c3=00&nkey=201503131626243&mode=sub_view

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Shi Yeon profile picture. She is young Younghee.

15-03-18 jinsung_mom InstagramCaption : 오랜만에KBS수원세트~비가마구올꺼같은날씨네요...스케즐꼬임 ...뇌가아프다..ㅠ진성군..아프니살이빠진거같네...좋아해야하나...ㅋㅋㅋ쏘리진성~#KBS#그래도푸르른날에#김진성#영훈#비#스케즐ㅠㅠ#녹화

@valsava @UnniSarah
Do you have an idea what mistress jeong and her brother are up to regarding her husband and his son? I may be wrong but it seems like they are attempting to con him like they did with YH's father. IH's father was very upset about something and had an argument with her. 
Did Madam get a good look at Mistress Jeong? 

tinatrix236 said: @valsava @UnniSarah
Do you have an idea what mistress jeong and her brother are up to regarding her husband and his son? I may be wrong but it seems like they are attempting to con him like they did with YH's father. IH's father was very upset about something and had an argument with her. 
Did Madam get a good look at Mistress Jeong? 

@tinatrix236,  YH or her mom is no match for mistress Jeong,  I'm watching the back episodes that I missed when her and YH was in the coffee shop YH should have threw that OJ in her face and start to beat the hell out of her.. I think mistress Jeong even told her that her dad was sup[posed to know about the switch kids..  YH should make her pay for her making her mom treat her like the redheaded step child and madam not doing anything to protect her kids..  She fell prey to mistress Jeong and her brother schemes and now her children to.. Madam is a poor excuse of a mother and she believe anything those kids tell her that middle girl sat there and look her dead in the face and lied with that flaming red lipstick she don't know nothing about her kids at all.. 

It would serve mistress Jeong right if she feed and educated Madam daughter all these thinking she was her daughter that woman needs to be hit by a mac track and throw lazy pitiful mom right in there with her.. I think mistress Jeong man might die in this drama and her brother  and her brother and she run the son off first as she try and pass that girl off as his child to get a hold of the family wealth..

Episode 28 was a cry feast if Madam wouldn't have spend all those years taking out on YH for her on stupidity she wouldn't feel so bad.. It was no need to take it out on  innocent child for what happen then.. Also the maid have to face the music nothing stays a secret forever she should have found thew time to tell them even if she had told Halmoni it would have been fine now she has to face the lie she has kept hidden all these years when all it could have took was a letter to them explaining what happen back then..     

How do YH office manager at the bus company sleeps with himself at night after raping that little girl and killing herself.. Now he got the little theft working with him I look for him to try and tape YH gullible self next she so stupid.. She still haven't woken up to the ways of the world.. 
So I guess they was framing the girls just to rape them
@UnniSarah,  Actually this drama is getting pretty good IH has become YH night teacher.. Mistress Jeong will have his mom harassing  YH at the school trying to make her quit school..  

OK everybody help me to understand did that little sister start working at the coffee joint under YH name because she is under age.. ?
YH I was wondering what she was up to she had poor IH in tears when she ran from him I thought she wasn't going to go back to school but she did thank god.. That little is going to get into a lot of trouble I'm wondering why her mom isn't making her go to school she so materialistic.. YH life is going to become hell because of her..
DS really likes YH but she has no feelings for him and I wish she would tell him this way he can give up before things get to messy YH thinks she's not good enough for him..
Mistress Jeong daughter was told by her oppa that IH moved out and on his on and wants nothing to do with her and yet she stalks him coming to his place not invited wait to she see that room filled with pictures of YH she really going to go crazy.. IH really going to have to lay it on the line for her to get the msgs I look for him to go and talk to her mother and her so called dad that he wants nothing to do with her and her mom will try and have that brother of hers to catch him and get him drunk and make it look like they slept together or maybe even put that wild sister in bed with him..           

Guest adikkeluangman

Archived