[Current Drama 2015] In Still Green Days 그래도 푸르른 날에

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

TV소설 '그래도 푸르른 날에' 첫 촬영현장

First shooting day.
From 15-02-15 zia0523 InstagramCaption : #kbs#tv소설#그래도푸르른날에#제니아#baby#tvstar#babymodel#babyactress#왕 이 되고 싶어요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ#kbs11008007_1057526920929097_1156833467_n.j
Cute baby on her big chair
-----The cast
Song Ha Yoon as Lee Yeong Hee- Park Si Yeon as Lee Yeong Hee (child)
Yeong Hee family: Park Hyun Sook as Choi Myeong JooOh Mi Yeon as Kim Min JaKim Eung Suk as Lee Sang KooYoo Hyun Joo as Lee Mi Jung- Jang Han Na as Lee Mi Jung (child)? as Lee Jeong Hun- Yoo Joo Won / Park Si Jin as Lee Jeong Hun (child)? as Lee Young Hoon- Jung Jae Hyuk as Lee Young Hoon (child)
Lee Hae Woo as Seo In Ho
Seo In Ho family:Choi Dong Yeob as Seo Byung JinPark Soo Jung as Kang Yi SunHong Ye Eun as Seo Hye Yeong Jung Yee Yeon as Jang Eun Ah (Lee Jung Hee)- Kim Joo Ha as Lee Jung Hee (child)
Jang Eun Ah family:Yoon Hae Yeong as Jung Duk Hee (Jung Ae Sim)Kim Myung Soo as Jang Yong TaekSong Tae Yun as Jang Suk Bum
Kim Min Soo as Park Dong Su
-----Did Kim Jung San drop this drama because Park Dong Su actor name Kim Min Soo.
Based on google translation (maybe inaccurate), YH is the mistress child and left by mom with dad family. Dad already married and got 3 children. Step mom abused her and 2 olders child detest her but the youngest one accept her. Dad and grandma love YH. 
YH left home when adult and work under Seo family business. Daddy Seo like her, Mom Seo typical rich ahjumma, sister Seo become friend.
YH birth mom moved away and married with Daddy Jang that had only son. Give birth to Jang Eun Ah. Mom meet YH unexpectedly, the only son like YH.
PDS is YH hometown oppa that love her. Want to protect YH and get married to her.
This is so like TV Novel Samsaengi the one that I love.

@adikkeluangman,  Thanks for the Synopsis it dose sound a little like Samsanegi but these leads are both from good families and not poor like they normally be..
I fell asleep on the first episode and needs to re-watch..I'll come later to gibe my thoughts seems like YH mom had been bragging to the other Ajjumma's in the market about being pregnant with YH father she was waiting all night for him.. 

@UnniSarah,@rinatrix236,@rikimaiu,@Jackie1048.
Have you guy's watch the first episode yet..? I think it was pretty good,, YH birth mother wanted to live with the child father because of how the  ladies talk about her she goes to YH dad office and tell him she was going to move into they house he and he ask her was she crazy he feeds her a line of bull and tells her he would come see her only to leave her sitting waiting until almost curfew alone in her little room he's at home with the wife.. So she goes to the house anyway and screaming for him to come out his mom told the housekeepers to put her out she was faking being hurt so Halmoni had them to put her in a storage only to be lock in there did she really think she was going to be treated nice thinking she would live as the mistress in that house so I see why they kept YH because she tried to switch them and run off with the wife baby only to be kick out with no baby period and not being able to see that baby.. I don;t know who the man is that calls her Noona but he told her to come to her senses. :)) I'm so looking forward to episode 2

I guess I'm the only one that's really watching the beginning of this drama it's really good YH real mom watches how her supposed to be mom beats her just wait to they find out she switch those kids I don;t know if the old housekeeper is dead her and her husband but what gets me is that should could have wrote a letter and told them I hope we don;t have to wait to it's dam near over before they find out the truth,, My guess is her real daughter will be in love with the boy that likes YH and she will try and stop him and YH being together wanting him to marry her daughter so her daughter can be in the home with her .. Just speculating..   

I guess I'm the only one that's really watching the beginning of this drama it's really good YH real mom watches how her supposed to be mom beats her just wait to they find out she switch those kids I don;t know if the old housekeeper is dead her and her husband but what gets me is that should could have wrote a letter and told them I hope we don;t have to wait to it's dam near over before they find out the truth,, My guess is her real daughter will be in love with the boy that likes YH and she will try and stop him and YH being together wanting him to marry her daughter so her daughter can be in the home with her .. Just speculating..   

@valsava Chingu, I haven't had the opportunity to watch it yet . I will be watching it right now and we can chat about it.

Guest adikkeluangman

This baby in the drama is the maid baby. I don't get why she need run away since she don't do anything wrong. 
From 15-02-15 zia0523 Instagram #kbs#tv소설#그래도푸르른날에#제니아#baby#tvstar#babymodel#babyactress#화장지 물지마라 왠슈야924759_1558449087755765_1873204150_n.jpg
Why so cute playing with the tissue.
From 15-02-15 zia0523 Instagram #kbs#tv소설#그래도푸르른날에#제니아#baby#tvstar#babymodel#babyactress#kbs 대기실에서 아빠역분이랑 친해지기^^***10983661_335670726628990_142460468_n.jpg
I thought this guy is this baby dad in drama but he was not. 
I wonder if they follow the new rules for young actors working hour. Since her scene actually at night maybe they filming for few hours only.

@adikkeluangman,  The maid tan away because the mistress brother was threatening her husband and child life.. I don't know of all three are killed by now or what something  to happen to them for her not to make a phone call or send a letter telling what happen I'm startled to how these people couldn't see the difference in the two kids..  

@UnniSarah,  I'm so loving our novel,
That girl just as evil as her mom and jealous of YH her mom takes her on daughter around town and beats the crap out of YH I see why the whole family grow to love her.. But what get's me is that none of them notice how different she treats the two girls favoring someone else daughter over her own..  The wife has given birth to a son and I think the mistress can't have anymore kids I really want to no what the shaman told her that had her scared to death..   

@valsava‌

I am also loving this drama. It is so good and very good actress. The mistress is a real Bytch. She switch her lover's baby with her own. SMH SMH

HOW COULD SHE STARVE THE BABY LIKE THAT. SMH SMH SMh

The mistress is real evil. How could she leave the baby all by herself . But at least she has a reliable brother.

UnniSarah said: @valsava‌ I am also loving this drama. It is so good and very good actress. The mistress is a real Bytch. She switch her lover's baby with her own. SMH SMH HOW COULD SHE STARVE THE BABY LIKE THAT. SMH SMH SMh The mistress is real evil. How could she leave the baby all by herself . But at least she has a reliable brother.

@valsava, it sickens me to see how dumb these people are. Neither of them saw the differences in the baby. I saw the difference right away. The Legitamate child had more hair and face was rounder. They were cute babies though. The mistress sure loves the master's daughter but hates the one she is raising. The mistress acts like the master cares about her and I don't think he does. He has shown no consideration towards her even when she was pregnant.

UnniSarah said: @valsava, it sickens me to see how dumb these people are. Neither of them saw the differences in the baby. I saw the difference right away. The Legitamate child had more hair and face was rounder. They were cute babies though. The mistress sure loves the master's daughter but hates the one she is raising. The mistress acts like the master cares about her and I don't think he does. He has shown no consideration towards her even when she was pregnant.

UnniSarah said: @valsava, it sickens me to see how dumb these people are. Neither of them saw the differences in the baby. I saw the difference right away. The Legitamate child had more hair and face was rounder. They were cute babies though. The mistress sure loves the master's daughter but hates the one she is raising. The mistress acts like the master cares about her and I don't think he does. He has shown no consideration towards her even when she was pregnant.

@valsava

YH's fake mom is so vicious. She tried to kill her and ended up having a miscarriage I think chingu. Karma is a real richard simmons for YH's fake mom. She adore's the master's son but not his daughter . I find that real weird. Chingu YH's real mom and brother already adore her. Which made me real happy. He is a cute baby. I hate the kids she hangs out with. They teased her because her fake mom acts like her stepmom. SMH SMH SMH

@tinatrix236.... I am so happy to see you here chingu.

@ruzikie Annyeong

UnniSarah said: @valsava YH's fake mom is so vicious. She tried to kill her and ended up having a miscarriage I think chingu. Karma is a real richard simmons for YH's fake mom. She adore's the master's son but not his daughter . I find that real weird. Chingu YH's real mom and brother already adore her. Which made me real happy. He is a cute baby. I hate the kids she hangs out with. They teased her because her fake mom acts like her stepmom. SMH SMH SMH @tinatrix236.... I am so happy to see you here chingu. @ruzikie Annyeong

Archived