[Current Drama 2015] In Still Green Days 그래도 푸르른 날에

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman
15-02-20 zia0523 Instagram
Caption : #그래도푸르른날에 첫씬 수월히 한방에 오케이~~~두번째씬 집차타니 누가 절 버리러 가는줄 알고 기절 ㅋㅋㅋ #감독님 느낌 산다며 한방에 오케이~~~세번째씬 촬영 들어가기 일분전 곯아 떨어져서 긴 촬영 엔지없이 오케이~~~마지막 촬영 자다 깨서 땡그란 눈으로 배테랑답게 오케이~ 오늘 하루종일 네씬 촬영하는데 사고 안쳐서 너무 감사한 하루^^****
10986168_331159067077702_1459890062_n.jp

15-02-21 socool_sjmom Instagram (Park Si Jin mom)
Caption : 70년대 시대극....정후가 아닌..정훈이로..
새롭게 다시 만나요~~^^ #Kbs2 #그래도푸르른날에 푸르른날에 #3월2일 첫방!
많은 시청 부탁드립니다~~^^
10994991_803300253097801_2014019492_n.jp

@UnniSarah,@tinatrix236,  Well this is a turn of events YH leaves the house to go and work as a house keeper to support the family.. And she works in one of the houses that evil mistress knows So I'm wondering is the son dad that's the single father own his on company and evil mistress works at because I think she was supposed to just have had that land in her name to keep them from taking it because of the mining incident but her and brother took off and sold the land after they got to SEOUL OR BEFORE THEY LEFT.. So this could be why trick daddy was drinking so heavy that day when he fell in the well finding out she trick him and sold his land knowing his family will be in need   

Good news she left. The Madam was kind of devastated at first and then she got over it. YH is tooo good for that family. She should just go and live her life until they they learned the truth so they can fell finally see what a rotten people they are.

@valsava

What pisses me off the most is how the fake daughter is living such a happy life. Doesn't she miss her family. The fake family who is still missing her. The grandma looked at her DIL like she was an evil person. She keeps the truthb from her and has the audacity to e mad at he MIL.

Grandma has the right to be mad, she is her grandchild of blood and YH has a kind heart and loves her sibling even though they hate her except from the youngest. SMH SMH SMH

Good news she left. The Madam was kind of devastated at first and then she got over it. YH is tooo good for that family. She should just go and live her life until they they learned the truth so they can fell finally see what a rotten people they are.

@valsava

What pisses me off the most is how the fake daughter is living such a happy life. Doesn't she miss her family. The fake family who is still missing her. The grandma looked at her DIL like she was an evil person. She keeps the truthb from her and has the audacity to e mad at he MIL.

Grandma has the right to be mad, she is her grandchild of blood and YH has a kind heart and loves her sibling even though they hate her except from the youngest. SMH SMH SMH

@UnniSarah,  Mom and those two other kids blame YH for they miserable plight when it's no one fault but the mom and the dad mom caused the family to be like that for letting the evil woman stay there.. 

Guest adikkeluangman
15-02-21 myeongheonji Instagram (boom man)
Caption : #열정 #tv소설 #그래도푸르른날에 #동시녹음 #붐맨
10959161_795293400563403_2015411423_n.jp

-----
15-02-23 myeongheonji Instagram (boom man)
Caption : 붐 어깨에 기대고 생각하는척하면서 잠들어야 진짜#붐맨 #낮잠 #tv소설 #그래도푸르른날에 #민속촌 #촬영현장
10995040_1405349666437234_1314178913_n.j

A boom man is passionate with his job and later trying to take a nap while on break. This was during the earlier episodes in the village.

Still no news about the drama will air on KBSW? Thanks guys for the update. Ief only they rerun one episode of the old drama. This drama will get the same slot too.

Annyeong

@valsava, @tinatrix236,

Great episode today

YH made a friend today with SEON IN HO. Which will cause her a lot of problems. His mother is so so so a rich lady. Abusing the help, which explain why she has no maids now ( that is only what i am guessing). I can already tell she is a spoiled, selfish and judge mental. IH helped YH and her family by helping her stay to make some money. I wonder why the DIL came along when she did not want the girl to come back. As always she was cold to the girl but still try to act like a righteous DIL.

Chingu's I don't think grandma will be around for long time. I hope she does because she is the only one who can recall about the maid leaving her post. The madam did not seem to care that she left at all. Never once looked concerned at all.

@adikkeluangman,  Thank you for continuing to post the stills I can never find any but I hope you enjoying this novel as much as the rest of us..

Annyeong

@valsava, @tinatrix236,

Great episode today

YH made a friend today with SEON IN HO. Which will cause her a lot of problems. His mother is so so so a rich lady. Abusing the help, which explain why she has no maids now ( that is only what i am guessing). I can already tell she is a spoiled, selfish and judge mental. IH helped YH and her family by helping her stay to make some money. I wonder why the DIL came along when she did not want the girl to come back. As always she was cold to the girl but still try to act like a righteous DIL.

Chingu's I don't think grandma will be around for long time. I hope she does because she is the only one who can recall about the maid leaving her post. The madam did not seem to care that she left at all. Never once looked concerned at all.

@UnniSarah,  It looks like mistress set YH up to be rob.. She knows YH in that house and she needs her gone before her dirty past on her and her brother come out but I was proud Halmoni went to get her even though her on mom didn't look to happy about it.. I like the rich lady son he seems nice and I see him sticking for YH against his mom you can tell he likes her company..

He seen YH looking at the books in his room this is probably how she will learn a lot of things from reading all the books he has.. I see how she will end up working in the office.. 

Mistress daughter will pay for her mom sins big time It's sad to say but I hope she pop up pregnant and don;t know who the baby daddy is.. Mistress will won;t her son hook up with the boy in the house that YH lives at it's a lot of stuff will be going on he don't like her what will seal the deal for him and YH to be together will be she's the real daughter of that household and mistress back background on what her and her brother did..

I agree from the looks of things I don;t think Halmoni will be around to much longer all the people that cared about YH will be gone              

Today's episode ...

I had a good laugh at the scene in the bathroom where Yeong Hee fell on the soap and In Ho tried to help just wrapped in a towel at his waist, only to be pushed down. Yeong Hee got up to help him but realised the embarrassing situation. I laughed out loud when In Ho asked Yeong Hee that she should leave if she did not want to carry on looking.

As we know In Ho will play Daddy Long Legs assuring Yeong Hee's grandmother that he will make sure Yeong Hee continued her studies.

Look like the drama will set son against mother as In Ho keeps defending Yeong Hee in front of his mother.

@Jackie1048,   :-h How are you finally got over the Chinese mew year. So how has things been with you lately.. Glad my Buddies are with me fir another novel..

I know I also thought the bathroom scene was funny..  Happy that YH will continue her education she might van't go to college but at least she can get a GED.. I saw how interested she was in those books he had in his room..         

@ valsava

Can someone tell me how Park Dong Soo fits into this drama? He seemed to be the childhood friend who is interested in Yeong Hee ....

@Jackie1048,  I think he was one of the kids that played with YH when they were young kids he's YH oppa that protects her from anybody he likes her also.. It broke his heart when she left.. 

@valsava @UnniSarah

I don't understand how mistress and her brother can go on living like that knowing what they did. They destroyed so many lives and don't seem to care. Even the daughter is just enjoying herself without even asking about her mother and siblings. Well, she is certainly her mother's daughter. Smh.

Now that IH has been introduced, i see a lot of rivalry between YH and mistress's daughter. It seems like the daughter and IH grew up together or are at least very close. It wouldn't surprise me if she thinks of him as her boyfriend while he does not. I expect him to fall in love with YH very soon. 

@Jackie1048,@tinatrix236,@UnniSarah,  Well we see some progress a time change has occurred.. 

I think IH mom set her up to be rob this is probably the reason she always couldn't keep help in that house because it seem that man was waiting on her.. She pays YH and then when she leaves call her flunky to rob her and she gives him a percentage.. If Mdm wasn't in on her being rob she would have put YH out period..  Also IH little sister attitude just as nasty as her mom..It seems that YH has been living there for at least over a year because they all seems comfortable with her.. IH mom may have a gambling addiction or she got another man I look for her to start missing her own things that she has took of course and blame it on YH saying she had to support her family but she won;t fore her because YH is her extra income for her to play..

@Jackie1048,  PDS makes his appearance in Seoul tomorrow and looks like mistress daughter gets a wake up call that IH don;t like her she went home crying to mommy that IH likes YH I tell you she will bare the burden of her mom sins all that awful karma will hit mistress daughter like a ton of bricks.. I even see her sending someone to Halmoni house trying to make them have YH come back home because she's causing problems to somebody daughters marriage..           

@Jackie1048 :-h :-h :-h :-h

I am so glad you have joined us for this TV Novel.

@valsava,@tinatrix236

Great episode today . YH proved to be proud of her job (I think). She told them what she does after being questioned by Jang Eun Ah because her jealousy. She sure is nosy and loved her expression when IH walked in with YH. I was so loving it.

@tinatrix236 I was shocked to see Eun An enjoying her life and not missing her other family. It's like she is the same as her mother selfish and evil. I was hoping that wasn't going to happen.

IH's sister is so vicious, I wonder if Ih is really her son. The way they interact is not what I usually see. Why did she have to ridicule her in front of all her friends. I can already see that girl getying pregnant before marriage.

Glad PDS will be making his appearance for tomorrow. It will spice things up.

@ UnniSarah

I believed Yeong Hee did not want to deceive anyone regarding who she really is and it is clearly she was uncomfortable with Jang Eun Ah's line of questioning ... at this moment we can see it is rather one sided affection coming from In Ho and Yeong Hee is totally oblivious of it.

Note that Mistress Jeong had Eun Ah taking Jang Yong Taek's surname

In Ho is the one oblivious to her station in life ... he totally choose to ignore it.

@ UnniSarah

I believed Yeong Hee did not want to deceive anyone regarding who she really is and it is clearly she was uncomfortable with Jang Eun Ah's line of questioning ... at this moment we can see it is rather one sided affection coming from In Ho and Yeong Hee is totally oblivious of it.

Note that Mistress Jeong had Eun Ah taking Jang Yong Taek's surname

In Ho is the one oblivious to her station in life ... he totally choose to ignore it.

@Jackie1048,  Thanks for informing me of this she gave her child the fathers last name and YH is completely nameless this women sin are adding up one after another and she still hasn't thought anything of her family she left just what did the mistress tell her as what happen to the old family they all died..  

Archived