[Current Drama 2015] In Still Green Days 그래도 푸르른 날에

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeon Chingu's  :-h :-h @valsava, @tinatrix236. @rikimaiu 
It turns out the husband was in on it. SMH SMH SMH , the poor maid was married to a greedy man. I don't understand why the maid still won't speak up and tell them the truth. Madame's daughter has been kidnapped and I am starting to believe IH and YH can never be together because she is the mistresses daughter. There is no way these people will ever respect her because of the type of mother she has. YH will never abandon her mother because she has a kind heart and is very loyal. Look at how she takes care of her extended family and they treat her like crap. 

rikimaiu said: @valsava, Mistress Jeong did the first switch. Anseong Ahjumma switched it back. After Mistress Jeong cheated YH's father of his money and ran away, she took Eun Ah (she thought it was her own daughter) with her. 
This is the best retribution for Mistress Jeong. She has vowed to give the best to her own daughter but now her own daughter (YH) is the one who has suffered the most. I think she will go crazy if she knows the truth later. YH is indeed pitiful. 

I think YH uncle is a pervert,  Looks that other daughter will work for him wearing those skimpy clothes my streaming site was lagging so bad it was skipping to different ep.. She beat the crap out of mistress Jeong son.. I think he would fall for her and do any of those kids go to school..  Looks like YH isn't even going to tell them that she saw her mom and now I think the mom will have uncle to hurt them maybe even set the house on fire but she will have YH kidnap and sent away she can't have her dirty past coming back to her..

@UnniSarah,  I saw that the old husband was in cohoots with them it looks like they paid him off.. I guess they had to beat him so the wife can really get the picture.   

@ UnniSarah

Can you please translate from 29:28-32:42 On Dramacool. There are two tabs please pick standard server.IT can be a brief summary or full translation  when you are able to. Kamsahamnida Chingu.

Can you explained to me what do you want me to do? It is fine you made me search for the link but you never indicated the scene nor the episode number ... what am I suppose to looking for?

If it is April 2nd's episode which is Ep 24 at that timing, the bus had broken down and in order to appease the passengers Yeong Hee did a song and dance. Is that what you want? I thought that is quite self explanatory.

Can you explain what you want me to translate

@ UnniSarah

If it is the timing for Episode 23, then the maid thought that all will be well as she had changed the babies back to its original position without anyone knowing the truth. The maid lamented that it must be her fate that things resulted the way it did as she should had told the truth back then.

Jackie1048 said: @ UnniSarah

Can you please translate from 29:28-32:42 On Dramacool. There are two tabs please pick standard server.IT can be a brief summary or full translation  when you are able to. Kamsahamnida Chingu.

Can you explained to me what do you want me to do? It is fine you made me search for the link but you never indicated the scene nor the episode number ... what am I suppose to looking for?

If it is April 2nd's episode which is Ep 24 at that timing, the bus had broken down and in order to appease the passengers Yeong Hee did a song and dance. Is that what you want? I thought that is quite self explanatory.

Can you explain what you want me to translate

@valsava I agree YH should speak up, I don't think she will say anything. First of all I blame the maid for all this confusion. I just can't stand her, she should have just kept her mouth shut and told halmoni and Madame the truth. Then none of this would happen and that family wouldn't be suffering like they are now. I know she tried to tell the truth but she did it all wrong. For example , in the first letter she sent, she should have said it all in the letter instead of trying to meet her. SMH SMH SMH Giving them a lot of opportunity to the truth coming out. What if YH isn't Mistress Jeong's daughter but the Madame. I wouldn't put it past the writer to make it seem like YH is with the wrong family to confuse us and in the end we find out YH was with the right family all along because the Maid won't reveal the truth. This is me right now -----> ~X( ~X( ~X(

Guest adikkeluangman

Pictures from the press conference that was held in March.
Song Ha Yoon as Lee Young-Hee52839_65371_155.jpg

Kim Min Soo as Park Dong-Soo2015030914512963591_1.jpg

Just saw ep25 with chinese subtitle. Mistress Jeong had no idea the nurse maid switched the baby so it looks like YH is her daughter after all. Poor YH, having her has a mother! I hope there is another twist in the end. With k drama, anything can happen, fingers crossed.

I bet YH will end up with Dong Soo. I can't stand IH's mother and sister. Like Mdm Jeong commented in Ep 17 (which is where I am up to currently), it is better to be loved. IH maybe YH's first love, I don't think she will end up with him.

UnniSarah said: @valsava I agree YH should speak up, I don't think she will say anything. First of all I blame the maid for all this confusion. I just can't stand her, she should have just kept her mouth shut and told halmoni and Madame the truth. Then none of this would happen and that family wouldn't be suffering like they are now. I know she tried to tell the truth but she did it all wrong. For example , in the first letter she sent, she should have said it all in the letter instead of trying to meet her. SMH SMH SMH Giving them a lot of opportunity to the truth coming out. What if YH isn't Mistress Jeong's daughter but the Madame. I wouldn't put it past the writer to make it seem like YH is with the wrong family to confuse us and in the end we find out YH was with the right family all along because the Maid won't reveal the truth. This is me right now -----> ~X( ~X( ~X(

I don't understand why the maid is keeping quite. Madam and Halmoni are both worry about the missing daughter. If the maid tells them then they will know Mistress Jeong took her away and it will cleared up her disappearance. Now I understand why madam is the way she is, sick in mind and health all the time, because she has no idea her daughter is dead or alive.

Just saw ep26, it looks like Mistress Jeong is plotting something.  I hope she is not planning to lie to YH about being her mum and then tells her to stay away from IH.  I actually want YH to end up with IH, just to rub their noses (mistress Jeong, his mum and sister) in it.

@valsava  In Samsaengi, SSS was the biological daughter of BMR. She deserved to get the paratice because she had a knack to heal the sick likeher father chingu. In my POV , I think she loved JS but eventually fell in love with PDW. He made her happy. I always shipped them too because less heartache and abuse from family memebers. I hate when the lady get mistreated by parents because they believe they are not the right lady for their precious son. I can't stand MJ for her selfish needs because in the end i feel she will not accept YH in the end. She has loved the girl she raises and her maternal instict will always want to protect the child that is not hers. I feel YH is just to pitiful. It is breaking my little heart to see this drama. 

Archived