[Current Drama 2015] In Still Green Days 그래도 푸르른 날에

Guest adikkeluangman

@Jackie1048 , I saw she took her stepfather 's last name.

The mistress has GUTS , to change the child's name trying to erase where she came from. I think she is very stupid, to think she can actually get away with all the terrible things she did to that family. I find it strange they still haven't seen each other yet. What will she do when she does see her.

I am very curious to know what happened to her grandma, her mom and siblings. I wonder if they are happy or miserable and learned about how hard it was on YH to take care of them of all.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Jackie1048 , I saw she took her stepfather 's last name.

The mistress has GUTS , to change the child's name trying to erase where she came from. I think she is very stupid, to think she can actually get away with all the terrible things she did to that family. I find it strange they still haven't seen each other yet. What will she do when she does see her.

I am very curious to know what happened to her grandma, her mom and siblings. I wonder if they are happy or miserable and learned about how hard it was on YH to take care of them of all.

@UnniSarah,  The sad part about it is that YH would have had to leave home even if she was in school to make a living for that family all these people have sinned against especially that mistress from separating her from her family so what will happen that daughter will reap her mom sins.. IH already showing his affection for YH glad she hanging around school kids so she can learn a lot things about the birds and the bees 

I can't wait until YH meets EA's mother again. She has to know just what that woman has been up to but I have a feeling she will convince YH to stay silent about their relationship for EA's sake. She will convince YH that EA is to marry IH and if the relationship or past gets out, EA will be dumped. Unfortunately, YH will listen to the witch..smh.

I can't wait until YH meets EA's mother again. She has to know just what that woman has been up to but I have a feeling she will convince YH to stay silent about their relationship for EA's sake. She will convince YH that EA is to marry IH and if the relationship or past gets out, EA will be dumped. Unfortunately, YH will listen to the witch..smh.

@tinatrix236,  That woman will have her brother threaten YH I think he may even try to kill her to cover up they past I look for YH to run across the old housekeeper and they won;t recognize each other not until YH reveal where she comes from or see mistress brother trying to harm her..  

I will refer to Yeong Hee/Eun Ah's mother, Jeong Deok Hee as Mistress Jeong

I believe Eun Ah had no or little recollection of the past ... she did not seemed to be awkward in the Jang household.

Grandmother Kim (Yeong Hee/Eun Ah's paternal grandmother) allowed Yeong Hee to stay on as a housemaid after In Ho's persuasion. I suppose you can not argue with money and furthermore denied Yeong Hee's good intention for the family. If she did not support the family with her job, her siblings will not be able to finish school and furthermore the ladies of her household need medication for their ailments.

Yeong Hee's birth mother is Choi Myung Joo so I will referred to her as Madame Choi as it befits her as the principal wife.

Madame is pitiful but she will be pay for her treatment of her own child. She will be in so much pain and so will her other children (except for the youngest) will be pissed at Misstress Jong. My only guest is there was an accident or the knowledge of losing her family made her forget. I will wait on hearing of this incident. @Jackie1048 thank you for explanation.

@ UnniSarah

I don't see why Madame Choi had to be blamed for something that was not her doing. Her husband was the one had an affair and she had tolerated the incident as it seemed it is expected of a wife those days to close an eye on such liaisons.

Of course, there will be plenty of regrets when the truth is revealed ... but Mistress Jeong shpuld be the one to suffer the worse fate as shown in her panic in today's episode that she was very worried of the reaction of her current husband, Jang Yong Taek if he was to find out about the truth.

I guess there is no choice for that pair of evil siblings but to get rid of Yeong Hee.

Mistress and ong will not suffer anytime soon. Which is something that truly annoys me. Madame is still refusing to accept YH even in her time of need. She would rather suffer than get help from her. What the Madame refuses to see is YH was abandoned and she had no one to care for her. @Jackie1048 Don't you find it strange that the Madame doesn't think it is strange for a women to take her child but not her own?????? Even when EA was young she was close to Mistress Jeong but the Madame did not bond with YH at all. Which was kinda sad. That is why I can't seem to feel sorry for her. I understand at the time she just had to accept her husband cheating ways. But Mistress Jeong complete adoration to her child, spending time, bying her gifts , it never once sinked in that there is something really wrong with that picture. She even tried to kill YH when she was a baby. If she did not have stomach pains( I think it was a miscarriage) she might have suffocated her at the time because she was going to affect her child's future. SMH SMH SMH

@UnniSarah,@Jackie1048,   Mdm Choi is suffering from her wrong doing now.  It was no need to take out on YH for something she didn't do and had no cause over even when she finds out the truth she will be to shameless to admit it because of her wrong doings when all the signs was right there in her face she will never admit she's YH mother..

Mistress Jeong suffering hasn't even started and Jackie your right they will try to kill YH she is supposed to be her daughter but she ran off with the other daughter that's kidnapping,,  So her real daughter will bare the brunt of her mother sins she has caused that family for her greed and her brother I think he will be killed..  It seems that mistress jeong step son don't like her    

Mistress is already up to no good. It seems like she advised IH's mother to send YH out and she also told her that IH took YH to meet up with his friends and they assumed they are lovers or something. IH's mother may look for a good opportunity to send YH packing quite soon because she doesn't like the fact that she's quite friendly with IH.
I'm still trying to figure out what mistress will say when she comes face to face with YH. How will she explain herself and the fact that she has EA with her?

@valsava @tinatrix236 @Jackie1048 Mistress Jeong sure is creative and a really good liar. Lying about YH and creating a lot of trouble for her. The one thing I hate about mistress Jeong is the tone she uses to talk to him and her reall voice when she talks to her brother. SMH SMH SMH Another great episode. Chingu's your correct , they will try to harm YH and they might succeed because she has no one able to protect her. She needs protection and someone who can take care of her.

Guest adikkeluangman

More pictures from our boomman
15-02-24 myeongheonji Instagram Caption : #TV소설 #그래도푸르른날에 #영희아역(#박시연)과 함께ㅋㅋ시연이 진짜 #연기도 잘하고 되게 귀여움...우는연기. 찬물에빨래하는연기 등등 9살짜리 초등학생이 하기엔 너무 힘든 씬들이 많았는데싫은소리 한번없이 다른아역들 다 추워하는데도 다른아역들부터 난로챙겨주고.. 이제 #아역은 다 찍어서 못보지만 꼭 연기계속했음좋겠다삼촌이 응원할께!!!!! #3월2일 #첫방송!!10986334_1704690899757985_1718568595_n.j
He with child actress Park Si Yeon as young Younghee. From google translator, he  praised the kid cuteness and her acting since her scene is hard for the kid for  her age.
15-02-24 myeongheonji Instagram Caption : #TV소설 #그래도푸르른날에 #촬영현장 #분장팀 쎄리와 더미와함께#무서운가족컨셉10986047_420512804778225_625398876_n.jpg
With a staff from make up team and a child dummy.

@valsava, @tinatrix236 and @Jackie1048 Madame and her kids have matured since YH left. I was touched by the scene of Madame and YH crying together. I am also happy that halmeoni (할머니) is still alive. Hopefully the money she will be sending them may help her live a little bit longer. YH is not ready to take them all in because of the danger that surrounds her at this time in her life. @adikkeluangman Thank you for the pictures on the set. ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

@UnniSarah,  We maybe right about mistress and her brother hurting YH I don't know if she was at the train station to view what she looks like since she's older or to kidnap her bu8t YH should think it's something wrong for her on mom to take someone else child instead of her own why would she even call her mom is beyond me when she never was one to her when she was around.. 

Guest adikkeluangman

15-02-25 yenangelalee Instagram Caption : #InstaSize #아산 #외암민속마을 #travel #sunny #old #houses #드라마촬영 #그래도푸르른날에 #pretty송하윤 #힐끗힐끗10985971_1665308757030182_1775938439_n.j
A visitor when to Oeam-ri Folk Village where the drama filming at that time. Saw they filming from afar.
15-02-25 socool_sjmom Instagram (Park Si Jin mom)Caption : #그래도푸르른날에 고사현장에서 만난 잘생긴 형아들과ㅎㅎ3월2일 첫방!10932635_1580139632232004_1193960659_n.j
So many handsome in one picture. This was during the praying session. I don't recognize the adult actors.

Great episode today. IH and YH was so awkward today when they were in a room alone. IH is soooooooo in love with YH. Awwwww they spent the night together. He was so gentle wih her. Then she gets to the house and ALLL hellllllllll break loose. The IH's mom is such a B**** and I don't get why she hates YH. YH The sister is another Bytch always talking nonsense. These korean husband always let their wives act like crazy women when it comes to their kids. They let them do all kinds of evil to the woman in their son's lives. Especially rich woman, they never have a kind heart to the less fortunate. Always suspicious of poor people. SMH SMH SMH.

@valsava, @tinatrix236 , @Jackie1048 and @adikkeluangman. I am happy she is no longer in that house. I was sick of seeing her be treated like crap because she is poor. Mistress Jeong seriously Is so proud of what she accomplished but this move will only make it worse for her because she lied to IH's mother and she will find out about the lie which only make IH's mom really pissed. In the preview IH sure did a lot of yelling and so did PDS. IH's mom was so s adds of her son and PDS. The expression on her face was hilarious. =)) =)) =))

Was catching up on the drama. Now at episode 13. YH's life is so hard. When will the writer give her a moment of reprieve ?
Both In Soo and Dong Soo are so tall and handsome. YH is pretty too except that she is just too short for both of them without her heels. The contrast in height is rather obvious. 

In episode 12, IH told YM that she resembles Mistress Jeong who is very pretty. I was wondering if the maid at the old house actually switched back the babies and YH is truly Mistress Jeong's daughter. 

In the character introduction, it says Dong Soo married YH (if someone can translate korean fully, it will be great - 박동수 :영희와 결혼해서 그녀의 남은 인생이라도 행복하게 해주겠다는 일념으로 중동 공사파견인력으로 자원한다). YH is IH's first and only love. IH faced a lot opposition with his parents with his love for YH but he perseveres and did not give up. Even if DS at one point marries YH, I got a feeling she will end up with IH. 

Archived