✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

Yes of course ex h's mediaplay again. You can notice whatever happened bad for Kyo images ( house, comeback to ex h, messenger kyo, bin, rain) accidentally appeared just fews day when he had something's news.

The latest is rumour about binkyo comback and then next time his company post his images in their new instagram. So i pray for his next coming movie will be successful so that he neednt using his ex w' s fame again. Poor him!!!

Dont convince me he and his company are so naive and innocent that they can't control what newspapers want to write. Haha you are the one give information and hints for media. Pay alittle money and they will write like what you want. Innocent guy!!!

No need to compare with your ex w anymore. You a a guy and all actors in Korea disappeared why his fan just compare him with his ex w? Look at Yoo Ah In, he and Ah In was at the same starting.

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually the people who are bashing shk nonstop esp since the rumors of hb and shk started last month, are cloy fans, exh fans, hb fans, the co star fans, and some ssc fans.

like why? why only her? whyyyyyy?

7 minutes ago, Guk said:

actually the people who are bashing shk nonstop esp since the rumors of hb and shk started last month, are cloy fans, exh fans, hb fans, the co star fans, and some ssc fans.

like why? why only her? whyyyyyy?

Because if they will relate to Kyo they will become popular. They know how Kyo is known all over asia. They are also riding to her popularity.

3 minutes ago, Phucan said:

https://kenh14.vn/song-hye-kyo-tung-tai-hop-hyun-bin-truoc-khi-lay-song-joong-ki-anh-bang-chung-tu-5-nam-truoc-van-bi-soi-ra-20200610150011498.chn

This is the newest article from my country newspaper. They said that Binkyo has recounciled in 2015 and then broke up. 

i cant understand the article since there is no english translation. but the looking at the pictures hb and the man taking pictures silhouettes kinda look the same. their ears and side jaws are the same.

why is exh name mentioned in the article?

3 minutes ago, Phucan said:

https://kenh14.vn/song-hye-kyo-tung-tai-hop-hyun-bin-truoc-khi-lay-song-joong-ki-anh-bang-chung-tu-5-nam-truoc-van-bi-soi-ra-20200610150011498.chn

This is the newest article from my country newspaper. They said that Binkyo has recounciled in 2015 and then broke up. 

If true, then Hyun Bin must be that guy that looked like him in Kyo's instagram in 2015

1 minute ago, Guk said:

i cant understand the article since there is no english translation. but the looking at the pictures hb and the man taking pictures silhouettes kinda look the same. their ears and side jaws are the same.

why is exh name mentioned in the article?

They said that before dating Song Joong Ki, Binkyo reconciled for a period. Kyo posted this picture on her insta and she deleted it immediately. And Binkyo actually broke up in 2015. 

1 minute ago, Phucan said:

They said that before dating Song Joong Ki, Binkyo reconciled for a period. Kyo posted this picture on her insta and she deleted it immediately. And Binkyo actually broke up in 2015. 

O.M.G.

im speechless if this is true.

what happened to them???

6 minutes ago, Phucan said:

that explains why some fans say exh is jealous of hb, because it its true then binkyo were together for a very long time (2008) 2009-2015.  daebak!

2 minutes ago, Phucan said:

In the end of this news. they also said that after broke up in 2015, HB still came to visit Kyo's kindergarten school :rolleyes:

There was a picture of him October 31, 2017 he looked lonely. I always wondered why if Kyo and him broke up in 2011

Archived