✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a Soompier for several years already. I like and move on from many ships already :P I made this new account because I can no longer retrieve my old account.

I love the uniqueness of the discussion here. Not based on the usual  delulu basis of the other fanbases of any celebrity couples real or on cam.

A lot of real life connections that connect the dots.. detective works. :ph34r::w00t:

Because reality is, there is a lot more behind what people see in social media. Celebrities may do promo or fan service in social media and events but what's essential is usually invisible to the eye ~ little Prince :lol:

5 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

I am a Soompier for several years already. I like and move on from many ships already :P I made this new account because I can no longer retrieve my old account.

I love the uniqueness of the discussion here. Not based on the usual  delulu basis of the other fanbases of any celebrity couples real or on cam.

A lot of real life connections that connect the dots.. detective works. :ph34r::w00t:

Because reality is, there is a lot more behind what people see in social media. Celebrities may do promo or fan service in social media but what's essential is usually invisible to the eye ~ little Prince :lol:

most people only see what they want to see. its better to be rational so as not to get hurt if the ship stops sailing. plus, its their lives not ours. we are only the their viewers.

yes, we are like detectives here lol

21 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

This was the real deal and has never happened in their other drama partners

Kyo was proactive and Bin gladly accepted. A sign they don't do that with other costars. I see Kyo usually shy in her other presscon, and Bin being uptight. This becomes clearly seen after Bin completed his army.

1 minute ago, Nona said:

Kyo was proactive and Bin gladly accepted. A sign they don't do that with other costars. I see Kyo usually shy in her other presscon, and Bin being uptight. This becomes clearly seen after Bin completed his army.

yes, hb's facial expression after army is always serious and uptight. even if he smiles his face always reflects seriousness and uptightness. 

In one article I read about WW having a huge loss due to low rating.

Therefore, Kyo n Bin gave up their payment by half, so that the production company could survive.

This show their similar view on financial aspect, and that they cared so much for the team. This is also reflected in Bin interview about WW being his memorable work.

26 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Because reality is, there is a lot more behind what people see in social media. Celebrities may do promo or fan service in social media and events but what's essential is usually invisible to the eye ~ little Prince :lol:

Yes almost all threads in Soompi Paradise are fun to read fans delulus before haha. At least we here now are more into analyzing and investigating than hardcore shipping so there's no need to tag and visit others lol

14 minutes ago, Nona said:

Therefore, Kyo n Bin gave up their payment by half, so that the production company could survive.

This show their similar view on financial aspect, and that they cared so much for the team. This is also reflected in Bin interview about WW being his memorable work.

the ratings may be low but they gained one another :)

16 minutes ago, Nona said:

They are also a ninja in giving donations. Both ate really private person.

38 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Same here. I am also new in this thread. And this is not basically more into delulu but they are into really analyzing both Kyo and HB activities plus they are open minded here. 

3 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Isn't it ironic that many ships use Kyo and ex-h as pattern? :lol: Have they not learned lesson from the sunked ship? 

It’s their choice. Maybe they also found some hope that their ship will sail. Let us just focus on the this thread hehe

7 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Isn't it ironic that many ships use Kyo and ex-h as pattern? :lol: Have they not learned lesson from the sunked ship? 

they ended up in divorced so its not a good sign to use their pattern.

shk and exh never denied vehemently that they were dating.  they never said " we are not dating", instead, they said they accidentally met someplace and hangout as friends. no straightforward denials.

this goes for all rumored couples.

Archived