✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

Just now, Guk said:

like bonnie and clyde? i bet she can rock that role! im excited for her comeback!

Haha yes that would be a good role to play too. Or a biopic movie.

If she and HB were to ever make an onscreen comeback together, I hope they can act in something like A Star is Born. Although I don't think it'll be korean favourite movie genre.

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lola said:

If she and HB were to ever make an onscreen comeback together, I hope they can act in something like A Star is Born. Although I don't think it'll be korean favourite movie genre.

1 minute ago, Lola said:

yeah star is born has sad ending. koreans are not fond of sad ending. 

15 minutes ago, Lola said:

I would love to see Kyo make a comeback in a non-romance drama / movie. Maybe a crime fiction / thriller genre. Something different from her past work.

I want to see saeguk drama. Should look interesting :D

16 minutes ago, Nona said:

I want to see saeguk drama. Should look interesting :D

She acted in a saeguk movie before, Hwang Jin Yi. 

I dont think period dramas are a trend lately. I also always find the storyline for period dramas to be draggy which admittedly is needed to develop the plotline hence it usually has more episodes than a typical 16 episodes drama.

13 minutes ago, Lola said:

She acted in a saeguk movie before, Hwang Jin Yi. 

I dont think period dramas are a trend lately. I also always find the storyline for period dramas to be draggy which admittedly is needed to develop the plotline hence it usually has more episodes than a typical 16 episodes drama.

i think period drama is not the perfect drama for shk now because she needs a big comeback. BIGGEST COMEBACK ever actually to slap back at people who ridiculed her and even belittled her career because of her divorce . and yes period dramas are not trend lately and personally im not a fan of this genre. 

i wish her for a comeback drama that would hit ratings again :) 

i also wish that no matter how busy shk and hb are in their careers, if they got back together,  they will manage to work out both love and career this time. against all odds.

48 minutes ago, Nona said:

Has anyone here seen Ruby? What does it look like?

Is there any special characteristics that make Ruby different from other dogs?

nothing special about characteristics of course a dog is a dog :lol:, it is more of the timing as discussed in previous pages.  

Spoiler

21 minutes ago, Guk said:

i also wish that no matter how busy shk and hb are in their careers, if they got back together,  they will manage to work out both love and career this time. against all odds

I wish the same for them too. Binkyo fighting!

5 minutes ago, leek said:

nothing special about characteristics of course a dog is a dog :lol:, it is more of the timing as discussed in previous pages.  

Hide contents

awwww so cute Ruby.

was Ruby the same dog shk was holding in the controversial pic shk wearing the controversial necklace?

6 minutes ago, Guk said:

awwww so cute Ruby.

was Ruby the same dog shk was holding in the controversial pic shk wearing the controversial necklace?

yes she was holding Ruby, it was in her house necklace was Chaumet :lol:

2 minutes ago, Lola said:

You once said that HB has a history of giving Kyo a puppy?

Not me, another member here said it but I heard it too, 

Both love dogs. He once had a dog named squirrel which was also his nickname for Kyo in real life and in WW

3 minutes ago, leek said:

Not me, another member here said it but I heard it too, 

Both love dogs. He once had a dog named squirrel which was also his nickname for Kyo in real life and in WW

I always find the nickname squirrel to be so endearing :wub:

2 hours ago, Nona said:

2 hours ago, Nona said:

I saw some commented that Hb should try a new relationship with anyone but Shk, but little did these people know that when this type of man holds on to his strong belief/feeling, it's hard for him to try new things especially if he thinks that his previous feeling is worth to defend.

Same can be said of SHK fans who says anybody but him.  There's one who quoted "sometimes God brought an ex back into your life to remind you you're stupid" :wacko:

Fans should let them decide what they want for their lives. 

5 hours ago, leek said:

How long have you been a Hyun Bin fan ?

As his fan since KSS, your example shows more that him and SYJ are simply co-stars.‬

Hyun Bin always separates Work and Personal Life.

He won't voluntarily talk about a GF during interviews.

That is Hyun Bin. 

4 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

I saw an interview of him with Lee BoYoung, the only time he answered questions about SHK, He's really into her... The same way LBY also answered qs re: Ji Sung.

Yes he would not voluntarily talk, offer bits of info about a GF. 

Plus, it's 100% sure that actors will talk about their most recent drama partners. How much more for HB for sure he is aware of the tandem fans even if he does not have social media. 

Hello Binkyo lover!

I was a Kpop fan since my high school time and watched many Korean film, but I was not really a fan of any Korean actors or actresses. In 2016, I watched DOTS and after that found old drama of Kyo to see. At that time, I was atractted so much by Worls Within and Binkyo chemistry. This film reminds me many memories from my college time, my first love. Each scene of this film and their chemistry made me to remember so much about my love. 

Many anti fans bash Kyo because she is divorce woman. Why? I will tell you about my real life. From my first year of university, I met my love and we became a couple. Actually, this love is very beautiful. After that, we graduated and started new life. Because we are at the same age, at that time, my man didn't grow up as my expectation. And after that, we broke up. The next 2 yeas, I met another man, and married him. At that time, that man may be the most suitable people with me. And my family was also happy with my choice.

But when I was pregnant, I found out that he has another woman. I behaved very good with him, so I was surprised when knew this situation. He and his family also told the whole world that I was a bad woman blah blah...

After that, I decided to divorce with terrible man. As the circle of destiny, I met my first love. He stil single for many years and we start re connect our relationship after nearly 8 years. 

So why Binkyo can't reconcile? I think that at this time, they past many things in their life and they realize that what is true love?

Sorry for my bad English. Have a good day !

43 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Same can be said of SHK fans who says anybody but him.  There's one who quoted "sometimes God brought an ex back into your life to remind you you're stupid" :wacko:

Fans should let them decide what they want for their lives. 

i think many fans from the other groups are threatened because of the great possibility that they are really back together. why? because they too have seen that in real life ex lovers can be lovers again. celebrities are not immune to that possibility because they are humans just like us.

Archived