✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

Since the rumor was ssc had separated from 1 April 2018 was not true. Some fans I acquainted

visited his museum in Daejeon just 2 weeks before he made his divorce statement in media. Everything was OK. Her pictures was still here. His father showed them many "private" pictures of the couples. However, they noticed there was "something" in there. All pictures was took in 2018. From 2019, there was NO their photos. One of them was leak was the picture Kyo hold a alcohol bottle on his birthday.  

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes SSC last picture was his bday Sept 19, 2018. If you look closely they were not in a happy mood on the pic. It seemed forced to cover up they were on the rocks from his family in Daejeon. 

Ex-H and Kyo were just very opposite how they like to handle the relationship. Him and family were very public while Kyo is very much like Hyun Bin while she's subtly honest about personal life, she won't mix work and relationship. 

10 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

Since the rumor was ssc had separated from 1 April 2018 was not true. Some fans I acquainted

visited his museum in Daejeon just 2 weeks before he made his divorce statement in media. Everything was OK. Her pictures was still here. His father showed them many "private" pictures of the couples. However, they noticed there was "something" in there. All pictures was took in 2018. From 2019, there was NO their photos. One of them was leak was the picture Kyo hold a alcohol bottle on his birthday.  

maybe the father didnt know yet abt their separation as reported in the news. the manner ex h announced to the public his divorce with shk was so unacceptable. i cant believe he did that to shk. cant believe that was the same man who said he loves shk deeply he does not care abt his career etc etc 

4 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Ex-H and Kyo were just very opposite how they like to handle the relationship. Him and family were very public while Kyo is very much like Hyun Bin while she's subtly honest about personal life, she won't mix work and relationship. 

yes, hb and shk are very much alike in that aspect, introvert and honest. they are both introverts. and introverts are not very good at lying. because ( as an introvert myself) , pretending makes me very uncomfortable. 

1 minute ago, Guk said:

maybe the father didnt know yet abt their separation as reported in the news. the manner ex h announced to the public his divorce with shk was so unacceptable. i cant believe he did that to shk. cant believe that was the same man who said he loves shk deeply he does not care abt his career etc etc 

I dont think so dear. Father knew already. Since she didnt come back to her family in law in Luna New Year. This put an end to their marriage because in Korea cultural, daughter in law has to prepare the Luna New Year for family. All dears are done. But he broke the rules. Anyway, there was a picture yesterday, this guy and Cha Tae Hun went to cinema. So his relationship with Blossom is normal. And NOTHING relate to Bo Gum and Hye Kyo. 

45 minutes ago, Phucan said:

Hello Binkyo lover!

I was a Kpop fan since my high school time and watched many Korean film, but I was not really a fan of any Korean actors or actresses. In 2016, I watched DOTS and after that found old drama of Kyo to see. At that time, I was atractted so much by Worls Within and Binkyo chemistry. This film reminds me many memories from my college time, my first love. Each scene of this film and their chemistry made me to remember so much about my love. 

Many anti fans bash Kyo because she is divorce woman. Why? I will tell you about my real life. From my first year of university, I met my love and we became a couple. Actually, this love is very beautiful. After that, we graduated and started new life. Because we are at the same age, at that time, my man didn't grow up as my expectation. And after that, we broke up. The next 2 yeas, I met another man, and married him. At that time, that man may be the most suitable people with me. And my family was also happy with my choice.

But when I was pregnant, I found out that he has another woman. I behaved very good with him, so I was surprised when knew this situation. He and his family also told the whole world that I was a bad woman blah blah...

After that, I decided to divorce with terrible man. As the circle of destiny, I met my first love. He stil single for many years and we start re connect our relationship after nearly 8 years. 

So why Binkyo can't reconcile? I think that at this time, they past many things in their life and they realize that what is true love?

Sorry for my bad English. Have a good day !

Beautiful love story. Happy for you. :wub:

9 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Yes, I think so too. There are some pics of Sjk family in the internet, so many know his family. 

I also read that some fan saw that sjk bro liked a comment/post about shk not really affectionate twd her husband, thus the divorce. So, perhaps such differences also may lead to breaking up. Imagine arguing every time about PDA etc. Clash of personality is bound to happen.

2 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

I dont think so dear. Father knew already. Since she didnt come back to her family in law in Luna New Year. This put an end to their marriage because in Korea cultural, daughter in law has to prepare the Luna New Year for family. All dears are done. But he broke the rules. Anyway, there was a picture yesterday, this guy and Cha Tae Hun went to cinema. So his relationship with Blossom is normal. And NOTHING relate to Bo Gum and Hye Kyo. 

I think ex-h family knew in early 2019. I agree the Lunar New Year it's family event and she was also vacationing in NYC extending her stay in May 2019 when his family had a party for his mother's birthday. His father lied to media that he does not know about the separation and only knew it thru media like the rest of the world. His brother had a cryptic IGS in January 2019. 

1 minute ago, JennyChang said:

oh yes i forgot she was abroad in lunar year 2019. another clue the marriage was over already. 

i saw that picture too with CTH. i never believed the rumors about pbg and shk. ive read somewhere someone's theory why ex h left blossom was because it was bought by kakao which also bought vast. so vast and blossom are now both under kakao.

Talking about BIG comeback for Shk. The only BIGGER thing to shut the bashers is to comeback with Hb B)

Any type of drama/movie is fine, but CF is the highest possiblity that we can see them on screen as they may not want to act together to avoid showing PDA.

LOL

(This is my delusional hope, btw :D)

50 minutes ago, Guk said:

yes, hb and shk are very much alike in that aspect, introvert and honest. they are both introverts. and introverts are not very good at lying. because ( as an introvert myself) , pretending makes me very uncomfortable. 

@Guk

Of course not, I will talk something about rumors of Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo. There was must be something want to harm this two. Suddenly, their name was on top 1 hot search in Korea on the night after he made his divorce statement. IF these two really had affair, do you think the media cant catch them? Or pretend two of them was too powerful to be catch :) what happen after that? How many company cut their CF because of love affairs? Look at Kim Min Hee after her love scandals. Do you think media will be silent to Bo Gum and Hye Kyo. Since they were taking most powerful CF in Korea. Or Korean cant have anyone to replace them??? 

15 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

@Guk

Of course not, I will talk something about rumors of Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo. There was must be something want to harm this two. Suddenly, their name was on top 1 hot search in Korea on the night after he made his divorce statement. IF these two really had affair, do you think the media cant catch them? Or pretend two of them was too powerful to be catch :) what happen after that? How many company cut their CF because of love affairs? Look at Kim Min Hee after her love scandals. Do you think media will be silent to Bo Gum and Hye Kyo. Since they were taking most powerful CF in Korea. Or Korean cant have anyone to replace them??? 

I agree. Image and reputation are very very important in Korea. So since shk and pbg were not cut off their cf means all these rumors are untrue

6 minutes ago, Phucan said:

From my point of view, Kyo and her ex husband made a deal about the divorce. Maybe after Arthadal aired, they would inform with public media. SJK is always a good talker and behave cleverly, he also knew that many Koreans to bash Song Hye Kyo because of her love rumors. I didn't surprise with the way he bahaved when they broke up. As the way he choose friends, in recents time, he makes friends with big stars as JDG, JJM, Hwang Jung Min...Kyo has worked over 20 years in this industry, but she is very honest unlike the competitive character of her ex husband. So after divorce, he makes all the people to jungde her wife. 

He made Hyun Bin's close friends as his friends too. But he was never seen hanging out with HB :w00t:

7 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

I think ex-h would liked to compete with HB and so his pride couldn't take it being in Blossom owned by Kakao M in which Hyun Bin has bought majority shares of stocks. 

I have read from SSC thread that SJK wanted to move Blossom from 2016-2017. Because this type of company can't help him to develop more, especially into other countries as China. They said that Blossom has over 13 actors but has only SJK as the biggest star. So his income will be divided to maintain for all company. 

1 hour ago, Phoenix26 said:

Ex-H and Kyo were just very opposite

Based on star signs compatibilities, ex-h, a Virgo, is least compatible with a Saggi, our Kyo.

I, a Saggi, can attest to this. Despite my bestfriend being a Virgo, we are not the best travel companion for each other. We even admitted that even though we admire one another and get along well, our relationship will be destroyed if we ever decide to live together. This is because a Saggi, is free spirited, outspoken and live in the moment. This is in contrast with Virgo who are perfectionist, systematic and more sensitive. Saggi's outspoken attitude may unknowingly hurt their close counterpart thinking that they are open to criticism, when in actual fact virgos are likely to hold a grudge. These misunderstanding will build up overtime and cause the relationship to breakdown.

5 minutes ago, Phucan said:

I have read from SSC thread that SJK wanted to move Blossom from 2016-2017. Because this type of company can't help him to develop more, especially into other countries as China. They said that Blossom has over 13 actors but has only SJK as the biggest star. So his income will be divided to maintain for all company. 

But why did he transfer to a new very small company which has lesser connections. With him as only big star.

The agency of his AC co star was the distributor of his movie in China. 

I heard he was planning for him and Kyo to pull up their resources for a new agency. But Kyo is like HB who separates work from personal. He was also didn't able to get work in China through Kyo's connections. 

I am buying more the opinion that he couldn't take it to be under Kakao M meaning HyunBin has more power than him. :joy:

30 minutes ago, leek said:

He made Hyun Bin's close friends as his friends too. But he was never seen hanging out with HB :w00t:

I noticed that too as I am always on the watch looking out for hb and ex h in one frame with those common friends

Archived