✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

6 minutes ago, 3-As said:

Is it wiser if we don't overly speculate anything before SHK was single again? I'm really sorry if I'm upsetting anyone, but I think it may lead to suspecting without proof, or we may hurt SHK side. As everyone knows, we've got some visitors (or imposters?) too here, I'm afraid if someone irresponsibly report any of these. Cmiiw. 

This is a shipper thread where the posts can be products of imagination this is not some news sites.

You read others they are all imaginations speculations of fans

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Guk said:

Why was he avoiding ex h? 

I think when JDG got married, Lbh also ex bf of shk was there at the wedding of jdg but hb attended the wedding even if Lbh was there. 

So, could it be true that ex h was jealous of HB? 

I'm pretty sure, that ex-h is a very possessive and jealous person. Especially everyone knows, how much HK and HB were in love and the reason for break up is from outside. 

15 minutes ago, Lola said:

I have this thought too but I'm afraid to put it here because then people would paint HB as the 3rd party that broke Kyo's marriage with ex-H :(

I also don't want to go to this line of thoughts. I believe the problem exists between the two ex-couple. Especially if the ex-h has a manipulative streak and SHK has strong personality. The reason why they went on different directions. 

10 minutes ago, Nona said:

Honestly I like Sjk acting, he is one of the versatile actors imo. However, I realize his character actually is not how he looks, pretty boy etc., Imo, he has a very competitive streak, and hate losing (this one I noticed from his running man days). Later I learned that he had top academic achievement, like always getting As, and basically imo he likes being on top of the game.

I also like that ssc got married, however when they got divorced I couldn't believe it as I think that rumors about him cheating were not true. So, I tried to look at or analyze what might cause this. The only possible reason imo was personality difference. 

I agree that they might be unable to withstand trials in marriage, but I still couldn't understand why Sjk filed first despite being agreed to peacefully end it.

So, back to his character that I think quite competitive, I have a hunch that he didn't want to end it as agreed due to some factor that was unfavorable to him. Thus, he meant to threaten Shk for whatever proof he had in his hands, although imo the said proof might be something happened after they agreed to end their marriage. But, media can play anything, and Shk image could be made dirty. (I read some comments that said Shk hugged a man during vacation)

Anyway, this is just my assumption, as I have seen Sjk quite a lot in RM. His never wanted to lose was really shown in there.

TO be fair with exh, altho I'm a fan of HB, for me (we may not all agree on this) dots is better than cloy. Ex h acting in dots also imo was better than hb in cloy (again we may not all agree on this). I only saw ex h in dots, I'm not really his fan. But when shk married him, I wasn't also against it bec I can feel at that time shk loves him and their love story was like a fairy tale one, him liking her years before they met, that shk was his dream girl and so on. However, the way he filed the divorce and using the term "I decided to file a divorce against shk", says a lot about his character in real life.  I boycotted his projects after that, I can't watch his projects anymore. 

18 minutes ago, Nona said:

Honestly I like Sjk acting, he is one of the versatile actors imo. However, I realize his character actually is not how he looks, pretty boy etc., Imo, he has a very competitive streak, and hate losing (this one I noticed from his running man days). Later I learned that he had top academic achievement, like always getting As, and basically imo he likes being on top of the game.

I also like that ssc got married, however when they got divorced I couldn't believe it as I think that rumors about him cheating were not true. So, I tried to look at or analyze what might cause this. The only possible reason imo was personality difference. 

I agree that they might be unable to withstand trials in marriage, but I still couldn't understand why Sjk filed first despite being agreed to peacefully end it.

So, back to his character that I think quite competitive, I have a hunch that he didn't want to end it as agreed due to some factor that was unfavorable to him. Thus, he meant to threaten Shk for whatever proof he had in his hands, although imo the said proof might be something happened after they agreed to end their marriage. But, media can play anything, and Shk image could be made dirty. (I read some comments that said Shk hugged a man during vacation)

Anyway, this is just my assumption, as I have seen Sjk quite a lot in RM. His never wanted to lose was really shown in there.

You have a point I agree he is very competitive in character. 

About hugging a man, that was in Bali around this time last year. I think the guy was a friend from Korea that she accidentally met on vacation. Hmm where was Hyun Bin that  time. 

3 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

I also don't want to go to this line of thoughts. I believe the problem exists between the two ex-couple. Especially if the ex-h has a manipulative streak and SHK has strong personality. The reason why they went on different directions. 

Poor Bo Gum he was the one pointed as third party because of Encounter but it was their total difference in character that cause the divorce. 

We are not sure when she and HB became friends again but I don't think that he was also the cause lol. 

6 minutes ago, Guk said:

TO be fair with exh, altho I'm a fan of HB, for me (we may not all agree on this) dots is better than cloy. Ex h acting in dots also imo was better than hb in cloy (again we may not all agree on this). I only saw ex h in dots, I'm not really his fan. But when shk married him, I wasn't also against it bec I can feel at that time shk loves him and their love story was like a fairy tale one, him liking her years before they met, that shk was his dream girl and so on. However, the way he filed the divorce and using the term "I decided to file a divorce against shk", says a lot about his character in real life.  I boycotted his projects after that, I can't watch his projects anymore. 

I agree DOTS is better than CLOY because there are a lot of copycat scenes in CLOY from DOTS. I was a SSC shipper also but I stopped supporting him even before divorce when Kyo was posting sad poems. I sensed she was not happy. 

2 minutes ago, Nona said:

So, since someone mentioned that this thread made it to popular thread, I wonder what the criteria is :D

Is it because suddenly many discuss binkyo recently here? :ph34r:

Yes. Many are posting every few minutes 

20 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

@MayaE You mean it was on Divorce papers that they broke up April 1, 2018? Quite possible too because they went to the States to attend a wedding in June 2018 and in the pic, they were walking several meters apart. Maybe they were only pretending to be happy before the public and family because it was not even one year anniversary yet :joy:

No. Not a divorce paper. This is not regarding divorce paper. A news that my friend happens to read and just shared with me. A news regarding their break-up but when we see the date it was April 1, 2018. I don't know if it's an error or what ( the date ) because we don't give much attention on that.

Yes, I saw that kyo is walking behind him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBFj2WKAHpm/?igshid=9f2bncu6r0fo

I think other ships wanting to see how hb looks at his favorite girl, should see this video. 

One comments that Shk rolling her eyes so that hb can proceed with answer, stating that she is the boss in their relationship (which I also think that way :D)

Usually when a man falling in love can't control his body language, be it when he wants to keep it low or not, because man has a tendency to either protect or promote his girl. This I notice from what I see around my male friends. 

11 minutes ago, Guk said:

I'm agree with you. But not to compare between HB & ex-h, I think HK likes her ex because she admire his acting skills and maybe because he is very competitive. Maybe it's not love that she feel for him but admiration because even though he is younger and also new to the industry but very talented. I confess that I once SSC shipper, and I felt very disappointed when I heard him file for divorce.  

Just want to say hi to all of you, and I will enjoy reading your opinion in here. I hope to get news, others observation from your spy action on social media, because I'm not so familiar to find clue on social media and I also not follow SHK squads, which I think give many clue to fans. 

If there something I wish in this thread is please avoid of getting argument or bashing other shipper. I know that if we start to be a shipper always find disagree or we think that other shipper is so delulu. Keep respect each other. 

4 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Kyo and squad are expert already at late postings. To divert fans as to the real scenarios. It takes intelligence to be a fan. I love doing investigative fangirling. :joy:

Actually me too. I enjoyed this. :P

I know how all of you excited about their reconciliation, but please don't speculate that hb get in their marriage, however as long as they not divorce yet, meddling in someone marriage is wrong in many ways. Maybe after all things they have going through, they decide to give a second chance, slowly, to trust each other again and see if it will work.

12 minutes ago, MayaE said:

A news that my friend happens to read and just shared with me. A news regarding their break-up but when we see the date it was April 1, 2018. I don't know if it's an error or what ( the date ) because we don't give much attention on that.

We can't really know for certain. But I am relieved now Kyo looks so happy and stress free. 

She is leaving it all to fate and destiny from her new interview answers.

I doubt we'll hear any confirmation or denial of dating news from them before the 1 year anniversary from the finalization of Kyo's divorce which is only in a month's time ;). Hence, more ninja fangirling for us :ph34r:

Archived