✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

I find it funny (like destiny is playing with them), that the close friends of HB  since playboys days (they used to play baseball right?) are also close friends of the ex h now. Like whaaaat? 

Im really puzzled why HB did not attend Jo jin mo wedding last June 2019? Why? Because the ex h was there and the the ex h together with jdg travelled together to jeju Island? Jjm is friends with hb long before he became friends with ex h. 

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

I will post my own observations bear with me I waited after Baeksang to post this

Reveal hidden contents

I am convinced now more than ever there's nothing there. :joy:

2018 ABOUT SEPARATION FROM EX-H

As reported by media they were on the rocks already last part of 2018. Kyo transferred to a new house in Hannam-dong Feb 2019. 

JAN 2019 IN GROCERY WE TRUST :joy::joy:

January 2019 HB and SYJ were spotted grocery shopping in the States. They denied and said they were with friends. We never knew what really happened but if they dated then, it wasn't exclusive yet for them to strongly deny.

FEB 2019 and ABOUT PBG

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry for including Bogum here but I have a lot of online friends who are GumKyo shippers and they kept thinking Kyo and him have something special. Yes, there are hardcore GumKyo shippers too. One shipper called Kyo stupid for rumors with an ex. 

Kyo went to Japan for Lunar New Year. It was a clue she and SJK were no longer together. The occasion was family occasion why would she go abroad with friends. It was coincidence that PBG was there for Fan Meeting in Japan. This was the delulu of GumKyo shippers that they celebrated together. Maybe or maybe not but I am sure they are only friends. Kyo often hangs out with Dongsaengs Yoo Ah In and Kim Min Seok of DOTS who is closer to her than her ex. Ellen Park was there in Japan too and some friends from the industry that as I learned later on, is also close to Hyun Bin. COULD IT BE THAT HYUN BIN HAS LEARNED FROM THESE PEOPLE ABOUT THE SEPARATION? Hmmm. 

THE DIVORCE 

The original agreement as one source close to them told media was they will file together AFTER AIRING OF ARTHDAL C. What made ex file ahead of time and without Kyo's knowledge? 

June 23 - he was spotted drinking with Jang Dong Gun and Hwang Jung Min. (those who know Hyun Bin are aware they are his close friends too) 

June 25 - Ex-h was spotted watching a play. People there said he wasn't his usual self and he looked angry. 

June 26 - news broke out he filed for divorce the previous day. 

What made him file? Did he learn from JDG and HJM that BinKyo are friends again? Where was HB at that time? Kyo was in Thailand. Did Ex-H learned something from drunken friends that BinKyo are friends again? :wink:

JULY 2019

July 6 - Kyo had an event in Hainan China. Her squad immediately went home. Only Jennie was left with her vacationing after event. 

July 7 - Belmakang's wedding the reason why Kyo's squad hurried home from China. HyunBin's closeness to Kyo's squad was a surprise. And no, BJ's delusions that SYJ is not true haha. She isn't invited as she isn't close to stylist. Only HB and SMA were the celebrities.

SEPTEMBER 2019

Kyo attended Ralph Lauren Fashion Show in New York. Then she attended short course in New York School of Arts. She was a Ninja afterwards. When did she do home? Short course was only 2 weeks. 

HyunBin surprised everyone by going home from CLOY Mongolia location on his birthday ALONE.

OCTOBER 2019

Kyo finally showed up in Seoul for Chaumet event. 

NOVEMBER 2019

Nov 3 - Kyo posted "When I Was 28" but edited the caption 

DECEMBER 2019

2 days after CLOY airing Kyo posted several songs on IGS including Especially For You 

Kyo was in Portugal for Christmas but no one knew where she was for New Year. 

JANUARY 2020

Kyo's stylist IGS of Kyo with Panda a major throwback to 2009 when HB was her bf with caption. All of a sudden it's too cute. (what does it mean) 

MARCH to Present 2020

HB's stylist kept liking Kyo's photos but never followed her. (Why.)

The OST post and Kyo's like and comment. 

The trees. I am not sure of those maybe from different dates but who knew really. 

How about Ruby what can you say about her?

1 minute ago, Guk said:

I find it funny (like destiny is playing with them), that the close friends of HB  since playboys days (they used to play baseball right?) are also close friends of the ex h now. Like whaaaat? 

Im really puzzled why HB did not attend Jo jin mo wedding last June 2019? Why? Because the ex h was there and the the ex h together with jdg travelled together to jeju Island? Jjm is friends with hb long before he became friends with ex h. 

MAYBE TO AVOID EX-H WHAT ELSE ;)

Could it be that BinKyo accidentally met abroad first half of 2019? Kyo was always abroad event plus vacation and Hyun Bin was having fan meetings and ninja for the rest of the days. 

and Ex-H has learned from HJM and JDG that HB was at this country and he put two and two together and concluded he was with Kyo so the filing of the divorce was made earlier than planned due to his irrational jealousy again?

10 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Hello hello to new posters who love BinKyo as well

Hello. I'm new at participating at forum like this but I've been a fan of shk since autumn in my heart and of HB since mlkss days. I'm their fan of their separate careers but I also love binkyo love story. 

I decided to participate because i felt happy after seeing developments in hb and shk relationship whatever it maybe now. Honestly, after they broke up, I have moved on but still supported them individually. But then on july 2019, out of the blue, I saw pics of HB and Ms Ellen and shk squad and all other things related to both of them to this day. Plus, can't take anymore the delusions of other shippers haha I just want to be rational. 

I'm enjoying my conversations with you all

9 minutes ago, Lola said:

Especially for you, try again, true love and love is. They are all songs about past love and waiting for the right time to come i.e. now. :wub:

I have observed shk to be always giving her fans "clue" as to what is happening to her in her real life. She was like that even when she was still dating ex h. 

So maybe, this time again, shk is giving us clues through the songs and Instagram interactions with hb side/group that we have never seen before after break up with hb. 

I have questions for HB's long time fans, Does HB still usually and easily hold his FL's hand (like he did with SHK without awkwardness) during drama/movie promotions after his discharge from the Marines?

Was his stiffness in recent award because of the fact that he is portraying a soldier so he thinks that he has to behave like one, or because this is how he usually behaves with his FL after his military discharge?

Or.... is it because he is "protecting" his true love so that the "tragedy" with his 2010 drama shippers toward his love do not repeat it self and happen twice ? ^_^

5 minutes ago, leek said:

Could it be that BinKyo accidentally met abroad first half of 2019? Kyo was always abroad event plus vacation and Hyun Bin was having fan meetings and ninja for the rest of the days. 

and Ex-H has learned from HJM and JDG that HB was at this country and he put two and two together and concluded he was with Kyo so the filing of the divorce was made earlier than planned due to his irrational jealousy again?

I have this thought too but I'm afraid to put it here because then people would paint HB as the 3rd party that broke Kyo's marriage with ex-H :(

44 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

MAYBE TO AVOID EX-H WHAT ELSE ;)

Why was he avoiding ex h? 

I think when JDG got married, Lbh also ex bf of shk was there at the wedding of jdg but hb attended the wedding even if Lbh was there. 

5 minutes ago, Guk said:

I have observed shk to be always giving her fans "clue" as to what is happening to her in her real life. She was like that even when she was still dating ex h. 

So maybe, this time again, shk is giving us clues through the songs and Instagram interactions with hb side/group that we have never seen before after break up with hb. 

yes she is that was why many Kyonatics and rational thinkers from SSC ship were not surprise with the divorce she was always giving hints

32 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

I will post my own observations bear with me I waited after Baeksang to post this

Reveal hidden contents

As reported by media they were on the rocks already last part of 2018. Kyo transferred to a new house in Hannam-dong Feb 2019. 

January 2019 HB and SYJ were spotted grocery shopping in the States. They denied and said they were with friends. We never knew what really happened but if they dated then, it wasn't exclusive yet for them to strongly deny.

FEB 2019 and ABOUT PBG

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry for including Bogum here but I have a lot of online friends who are GumKyo shippers and they kept thinking Kyo and him have something special. Yes, there are hardcore GumKyo shippers too. One shipper called Kyo stupid for rumors with an ex. 

Kyo went to Japan for Lunar New Year. It was a clue she and SJK were no longer together. The occasion was family occasion why would she go abroad with friends. It was coincidence that PBG was there for Fan Meeting in Japan. This was the delulu of GumKyo shippers that they celebrated together. Maybe or maybe not but I am sure they are only friends. Kyo often hangs out with Dongsaengs Yoo Ah In and Kim Min Seok of DOTS who is closer to her than her ex. Ellen Park was there in Japan too and some friends from the industry that as I learned later on, is also close to Hyun Bin. COULD IT BE THAT HYUN BIN HAS LEARNED FROM THESE PEOPLE ABOUT THE SEPARATION? Hmmm. 

THE DIVORCE 

The original agreement as one source close to them told media was they will file together AFTER AIRING OF ARTHDAL C. What made ex file ahead of time and without Kyo's knowledge? 

June 23 - he was spotted drinking with Jang Dong Gun and Hwang Jung Min. (those who know Hyun Bin are aware they are his close friends too) 

June 25 - Ex-h was spotted watching a play. People there said he wasn't his usual self and he looked angry. 

What made him file? Did he learn from JDG and HJM that BinKyo are friends again? Where was HB at that time? Kyo was in Thailand. Did Ex-H learned something from drunken friends that BinKyo are friends again? :wink:

Honestly I like Sjk acting, he is one of the versatile actors imo. However, I realize his character actually is not how he looks, pretty boy etc., Imo, he has a very competitive streak, and hate losing (this one I noticed from his running man days). Later I learned that he had top academic achievement, like always getting As, and basically imo he likes being on top of the game.

I also like that ssc got married, however when they got divorced I couldn't believe it as I think that rumors about him cheating were not true. So, I tried to look at or analyze what might cause this. The only possible reason imo was personality difference. 

I agree that they might be unable to withstand trials in marriage, but I still couldn't understand why Sjk filed first despite being agreed to peacefully end it.

So, back to his character that I think quite competitive, I have a hunch that he didn't want to end it as agreed due to some factor that was unfavorable to him. Thus, he meant to threaten Shk for whatever proof he had in his hands, although imo the said proof might be something happened after they agreed to end their marriage. But, media can play anything, and Shk image could be made dirty. (I read some comments that said Shk hugged a man during vacation)

Anyway, this is just my assumption, as I have seen Sjk quite a lot in RM. His never wanted to lose was really shown in there.

2 minutes ago, Guk said:

I think when JDG got married, Lbh also ex bf of shk was there at the wedding of jdg but hb attended the wedding even if Lbh was there. 

So, could it be true that ex h was jealous of HB? 

He was possessive but I heard Hyun Bin is the only person whom ex-h was most jealous about. 

9 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Reveal hidden contents

FEB 2019 and ABOUT PBG

Hide contents

THE DIVORCE 

JULY 2019

July 6 - Kyo had an event in Hainan China. Her squad immediately went home. Only Jennie was left with her vacationing after event. 

July 7 - Belmakang's wedding the reason why Kyo's squad hurried home from China. HyunBin's closeness to Kyo's squad was a surprise. And no, BJ's delusions that SYJ is not true haha. She isn't invited as she isn't close to stylist. Only HB and SMA were the celebrities.

SEPTEMBER 2019

Kyo attended Ralph Lauren Fashion Show in New York. Then she attended short course in New York School of Arts. She was a Ninja afterwards. When did she do home? Short course was only 2 weeks. 

HyunBin surprised everyone by going home from CLOY Mongolia location on his birthday ALONE.

OCTOBER 2019

Kyo finally showed up in Seoul for Chaumet event. 

DECEMBER 2019

2 days after CLOY airing Kyo posted several songs on IGS including Especially For You 

JANUARY 2020

Kyo's stylist IGS of Kyo with Panda a major throwback to 2009 when HB was her bf with caption. All of a sudden it's too cute. (what does it mean) 

MARCH to Present 2020

HB's stylist kept liking Kyo's photos but never followed her. (Why.)

The OST post and Kyo's like and comment. 

The trees. I am not sure of those maybe from different dates but who knew really. 

Thanks for this @Phoenix26 daebak. You are a good researcher. If I may add Gong Hyo Jin also attend the wedding of his stylist. I saw a picture of her with  yai and ms park. She is also close to kyo as you can see in their old photos.

What surprises me is that Hb didn't attend his friend's wedding (Joo Jin mo)last June 1 which was held in Jeju island and my personal opinion  is maybe because ex H was there. Almost all his friends was there.  I think his shooting never started yet that time because scriptreading for the drama falls on July 31st (kindly correct me if I am wrong ). What I observe from that time is that Hb never started shooting/working until the divorce papers came out. If I remember it right , the result was released in July 22 (?).

Regarding the divorce, my friend shared to me a news which she read somewhere,regarding the break-up of the x but what surprises me is the date, its April 1,2018.

I don't give much attention on this because I am not  really interested.  What's more important to me is now that after the rain, there comes a rainbow. BinKyo's happiness is my ultimate wish now. 

Another one is how come ex h became friends of Hb's longtime friends Hjm and Jdg and even made a project with them. Can be because part owner of Blossom agency is Cha Tae Hyun, which is also a friend of Hb.

Thank you everyone for your insights. It's nice to exchange views with broadminded people.  

5 minutes ago, Guk said:

So, could it be true that ex h was jealous of HB? 

JDG married in 2010 when binkyo was still together. Although HB might feel awkward with LBH, I don't think he has a possessive streak like how rumours about SJK are. He probably respect LBH as a senior in the industry whereas SJK and HB who is merely 4 years apart, the respect factor may not be there for SJK towards HB.

Is it wiser if we don't overly speculate anything before SHK was single again? I'm really sorry if I'm upsetting anyone, but I think it may lead to suspecting without proof, or we may hurt SHK side. As everyone knows, we've got some visitors (or imposters?) too here, I'm afraid if someone irresponsibly report any of these. Cmiiw. 

@MayaE You mean it was on Divorce papers that they broke up April 1, 2018? Quite possible too because they went to the States to attend a wedding in June 2018 and in the pic, they were walking several meters apart. Maybe they were only pretending to be happy before the public and family because it was not even one year anniversary yet :joy:

Archived