[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@pnaysurfer I meant, reyko's post always gets me back on this ship, like the one she posted above, she is always delulu, right @reyko? =)) And her delulu thoughts are not just plain delulu, they are actually what I call, informed delulu, they make sense! :))
Ah, click the link on my sig. Simply click awesome on the post. :D

@pnaysurfer I meant, reyko's post always gets me back on this ship, like the one she posted above, she is always delulu, right @reyko? =)) 

And her delulu thoughts are not just plain delulu, they are actually what I call, informed delulu, they make sense! :))

I like it...sensible delulu :x

Guest youngshin

Hello!

Any body has the KBS Awards PMY acceptance speech translated in English. 

and also the  Entertainment tonight guesting translated in English, not the guerilla date but the one with the Compagna modeling stint.

she sounds eloquent but I want to confirm since I don't know Korean... I was desperate and asked the only Korean at work, too bad he's never been to Korea, he does look very Korean though...not close to JCW though LOL

larienssi said: @pnaysurfer I meant, reyko's post always gets me back on this ship, like the one she posted above, she is always delulu, right @reyko? =)) And her delulu thoughts are not just plain delulu, they are actually what I call, informed delulu, they make sense! :))

• Like 1

@pnaysurfer84 Thanks again for that site, btw! I downloaded 1080p of the episodes and it is super nice, I can almost see their pores! :)) Yes, I may have to get back on track with my life, occasionally checking back here, but as for now, really missing Healer! 

saved2K said:

@pnaysurfer I meant, reyko's post always gets me back on this ship, like the one she posted above, she is always delulu, right @reyko? =)) And her delulu thoughts are not just plain delulu, they are actually what I call, informed delulu, they make sense!

:)

)

Ah, click the link on my sig. Simply click awesome on the post.

:D
  • Like 1

cmoirae2 said:

i don't blame reluctant JCW and PMY shippers on this thread ... i myself am on the same page ... there were some k-drama couples i had wished would end up in real life but at some point i came to a realization that what the heck, it's their life ... we are not here to influence and they are old enough to decide what's best for them and their careers ... but, but ... with healer it's different ... i'm trying to rationalize why until now we still get sucked into the thought that there may be something there that wasn't there before :-) (familiar with Beauty and the Beast song?)  i still rack my brains and wonder why after vowing not to ever ship a couple makes me want them to end up happily together in real life ... i was thinking perhaps when we were treated to a great drama specially if we get so invested in the characters, we feel that 20 episodes is not enough and long for an extension.  unfortunately, once broadcast of a drama ends the natural tendency is to channel displaced energy into an alternate means to satisfy that longing ... hence the emergence of the shipping business which may be fatal to one's sanity ... for some who have experienced it and did not see fruition, we are wiser and more cautious about engaging in this business ... but, but again ... with JCW and PMY, there is unexplained energy and physical attaction between the two (based on what my eyes tell me) ... yes they are professional actors but there is something about the aura that exudes something more than being actors ... i am not going to elaborate on this but i am certain most of you would agree with this observation ... maybe this fascination will wane at some point ... i know it will but the big question is when ...

• Like 1

larienssi said: @pnaysurfer84 Thanks again for that site, btw! I downloaded 1080p of the episodes and it is super nice, I can almost see their pores! :)) Yes, I may have to get back on track with my life, occasionally checking back here, but as for now, really missing Healer!

Hello!  Would you mind sharing with me the link where you were able to download 1080p?  Thanks a lot!

Guest blossomnagr

Your sensible delulu discussions are pure fun to read. Keep them coming. 
Meanwhile calling ChangMin fans to put 'Awesome' in Couple contest @rachelpark26 @AnneVarattha @treasure51 @OksanaS @marie67 @tirmatsu.athirah_1431 @sarskinz @gdvip1808 @deershawol95 @Olga2010Ans @AppleBanana @banoffee43 @hotgimmik @Bambiina @corearen and @everyone Lets support ChangMin :x 
here is the link http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28243856/#Comment_28243856

Sorry if some of you already put Awesome and I still call your name. 

blossomnagr said: Your sensible delulu discussions are pure fun to read. Keep them coming. 
Meanwhile calling ChangMin fans to put 'Awesome' in Couple contest @rachelpark26 @AnneVarattha @treasure51 @OksanaS @marie67 @tirmatsu.athirah_1431 @sarskinz @gdvip1808 @deershawol95 @Olga2010Ans @AppleBanana @banoffee43 @hotgimmik @Bambiina @corearen and @everyone Lets support ChangMin :x 
here is the link http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28243856/#Comment_28243856

Guest treasure51

blossomnagr said: Your sensible delulu discussions are pure fun to read. Keep them coming. 

Guest mynetid

youngshin

said:

Hello!

Any body has the KBS Awards PMY acceptance speech translated in English. 

and also the  Entertainment tonight guesting translated in English, not the guerilla date but the one with the Compagna modeling stint.

she sounds eloquent but I want to confirm since I don't know Korean... I was desperate and asked the only Korean at work, too bad he's never been to Korea, he does look very Korean though...not close to JCW though LOL

Lovely ChangMiners Chingus! <:-P :x >:D< \:D/ =D>I congratulate you on Valentine's Day, I wish that next to you has always been just good people, worthy of your love.May your heart always filled with tenderness and light that will illuminate the inside of your way of life.Wait for your soul mate, sure, and those who have a loved one just never let go, if not met, do not be sad, maybe even at this very moment he is somewhere very close to you, or maybe you have not yet found goes to you the ways of fate.Look around! I wish you all a sincere love and a single if we take the example of the perfect couple of beautiful, an example of true love on Valentine's Day I can call our charming Healer OTP, albeit in the life of every one of you all will be well, as our beloved Mr. and Mrs. healer!In life we have many magical moments, because some people are able to give us a taste of eternity and most importantly happiness in life to love and give our love to others.What matters is not what we see. Much more important is what we feel. Only heartfelt heart and experienced is never forgotten, this is the main component of wonderful memories.upvmb7z2akl6.gif
Thank you all for everything:) You are amazing people!I hope you all will be very happy and in love with your halves today and let everything be beautiful like a fairy tale for you and I also very much hope that our beautiful sweet ChangMin can understand the feelings of each other during this magical day 14 February and will be able to take a step to the meeting to his happiness, as it is clear that between them is very strong spark and I personally believe that the feelings between them has gentle now, it is very noticeable even in many moments in the drama of the Healer, and there's a lot of this between them, features an incredible chemistry, Harmony - it is then only when both understand each other, even the tone of silence ... and it all happens only between special for each other people.reading yesterday (many European forums where love our charming couple ChangMin so here are some of the past (before the Healer) issues handsome JCW in different programs, for which he was responsible in 2014 (November 2014) I am for all his answers, I realized about it is much more, it really is very sincere actor and I do not doubt that he has feelings for our beautiful goddess PMY, so much tenderness, and love was, in his views on her healer, and BTS, it certainly can lead to a strong love such sensuality play is simply not possible,and here are some important JCW answers to the questions then speed quiz Ming Weekly 40 Q & A.Q: What type of girl do you use?his answer: The girl whose heart can contact my, is for me the most attractive.4hds0z4y5p5f.jpg
Q: What aspect of romance for you the most attractive?answer:When we communicate, if we have something to talk with another person.and that's the most interesting thing on his thoughts about love (as he himself apparently it is)lcbhvb47fiq9.jpg
ufrl64qj7gnf.jpg

He (JCW) prefers to love someone, rather than just to be loved, "Thinking logically, certainly better find someone who will love you more, but not too simplified kind of love? He answers I want to spend my life with a man whom I will love. "Taking into account the experience of his past relationship, he often prefers to wait for the other party to fall in love with him. "I think it's more important - to listen, that says a person who you like and interact with it." If I'm really going to meet with someone, maybe I'll say more about that next time publicly, but the time for that has not come yet (at the time November 9, 2014 he spoke).jichangwookkitchen.comAnd now consider in more detail what they say about our beautiful dazzling goddess PMY, is it possible at all to resist the kind of girl?4ea4svua8mia.jpg
March 14, 2014, in an interview with MBC Section TV, Park Min Yong
Description of our beautiful PMYBig eyes, like a fawn.Red lips, like an appleNose as Mount Everest.Who's that girl?She Park Min Yong, which people find charming, regardless of the time.More beautiful than a flower, whose smile revives with the arrival of spring.b258d8bj8ibd.jpg
Now let's go on a date with a beautiful girl, Park Min YongWhen the woman inside the sun, in its rays impossible not to warm. And this woman is impossible not to admire. It becomes beautiful easy because the light from within.
6ue30hxgewjs.jpg

Also interesting to have excellent ChangMiners Chingus be here this answer MC: What part of your body are you most happy?PMY: Eyes!Handsome JCW loves eyes most of all (this is based on his answers before) so that even in this particular our sweet ChangMin have much in common, since their eyes are beautiful and always emit only kindness and love in every look, eyes-a mirror of the soul, so it is in the eyes (in the views) we can find answers to many questions always eye can never deceive.And that's what is most important as it is referred to in the intervyu it's just something to a girl just is not possible to fall in love is not easy, I hope for the greatest happiness for her!Min Yong draws men's hearts, like a vacuum cleaner!h9x80wykc01u.jpg

For me, all these good words about her enough to understand that a girl no one miss and I am sure that the JCW will find a way to win her love, beautifully and correctly, as our charming PMY, itself with tenderness and love looking at him (especially pay attention to the end of the 20 episodes in the moment memorable and beautiful kiss in the sunlight) that's where a lot of reality, happy glow of the eye is not possible simply to play, it's just the real state of the soul, when the soul is happy and soaring in the clouds on this happiness as a bird , then here you can see such a sight as that of our charming PMY, which it simply dazzles charming JCW, in the kiss and look natural is present special magic and it's not just all, if you look at all the other real couple among the actors can be found a lot in common (when really there is a feeling among the actors (not only between the characters) and then action will be particularly delicate, and these, like us all to see our beautiful doves ChangMin, if you want to compare, look at clips BinKyo(HB-SHK) there really in the picture was love in the air, and it was felt, even after a couple of clips on them, and our ChangMin, now here's the same story, and probably I just want to in this story was a happy ending so let it be only between them, let the magical world of love (if any) will be their world for two and far from prying eyes, and we ChangMiners and so all understand, we even feel all this and other evidence, and no longer need, in Korea I realized not only the main fall in love with each other, the most important thing there is the ability to keep these bright, beautiful feeling, precisely in the nervous atmosphere that even their fans there are always satisfied + bans agencies eternal, so until that time better when really have strong feelings, just let it be between two loving hearts!Continue our happy shipper daydreaming for our beautiful ChangMin Couple, every day in the aura of goodness, and love, with light thoughts, and wishes all the best for them!8r78y1eiajst.gif
ChangMin LOVE IS IN THE AIR....
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥2fz95jdni6j5.gif
Love, as well as music - it's a balance of masculine and feminine. The woman - a melody. The man - a rhythm. Their unique combination gives breathtaking creation of feelings ...jejic4jw575f.jpg
f56169dfeqst.jpg
wxmy34ihv2mp.jpg
q1dtq84coeky.jpg

5ujra8nbdo4x.jpg
Cr:MaithaoOur enchanting ChangMin very suitable this song so this happy day of love, congratulated them here this beautiful song and hope that every day they are smiling and happy just to remember about each other, because both in their instagram wrote that never forget their characters JH and YS, then they will remember each other as well as between their characters in the Healer was true love, and it is still in my heart and memory has left them both a very important track, even recording their instagram they are very similar and the most important thing there is the word: I will never forget! (for me personally, this all just a huge sense)

Christian Bautista - The Way You Look At Mekhpvkmbahbxq.jpg

No one ever saw me like you doAll the things that I could add up tooI never knew just what a smile was worthBut your eyes see everythingWithout a single word[Chorus]Cause there's something in the way you look at meIt's as if my heart knowsYOu're the missing pieceYou make me believe that there's nothin'in this world I can't beI never know what you see but there'ssomethin' in the way you look at me
If I could freeze a moment in my mindIt'll be the second that youTouch your lips to mineI'd like to stop the clockMake time stands stillCause baby this is just the wayI always wanna feel[Chorus]I don't know who you areI feel different in your eyesAll I know is it happens every time[Chorus]The way you look at me
class="yt watch-title-container" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
class="yt watch-title-container" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);" class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);" class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

@everyone about the voting system? is it everyday that we an vote? Happy V-day ChangMin shippers..i just love you all..

@pnaysurfer84 Thanks again for that site, btw! I downloaded 1080p of the episodes and it is super nice, I can almost see their pores!

:)

) Yes, I may have to get back on track with my life, occasionally checking back here, but as for now, really missing Healer! 

Hi @larienssi‌ , is it ok to tell me which website u download ? Appreciate n Thanks.