[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Hello everyone :)  Annyeong ..... :) :):) 

Wookie? the timeline of your 'ideal type of girl' has indeed evolve.  And it's just the matter of asking you a good and direct question.  

If I am the interviewer,  my question would go this way: "From all your recent interviews,  you have given quite a good picture of your ideal type of girl and had in fact mentioned Chae Yong Shin the character of Park Min young in the drama Healer and her relationship with your character Bong Soo as an ideal type of relationship.  With also both of you expressing your real-life similarities with those fictional characters,  would you date Minyoung sshi in real life? "  :) 

((( or are you two ...  lolsssss... maybe they'll both kill me... but kidding aside I will really ask that ... we are in a free world ain't we? )))

Edited by luvspartace
  • Like 8

Guest Eileen531

@luvspartace, 2 DvD's as in two DvD's??   Why on earth did you buy two.......very curious here...lol and you would of purchased a blue-ray is you had a player.......Oh my!  I think it was @charliew, who said she bought the blue-ray disc and she has a mac laptop.   She just bought the external Blu-Ray drive. There about $80-100 for a cheap one.   Also, there's a program like this http://www.macblurayplayer.com/.  So i guess you save yourself a bunch of money by not knowing this a head of time. Kekekeke, sorry just teasing here. lololol

Why does Soompi keep merging post.....it's annoying.

@luvspartace, 2 DvD's as in two DvD's??   Why on earth did you buy two.......very curious here...lol and you would of purchased a blue-ray is you had a player.......Oh my!  I think it was @charliew, who said she bought the blue-ray disc and she has a mac laptop.   She just bought the external Blu-Ray drive. There about $80-100 for a cheap one.   Also, there's a program like this http://www.macblurayplayer.com/.  So i guess you save yourself a bunch of money by not knowing this a head of time. Kekekeke, sorry just teasing here. lololol

Why does Soompi keep merging post.....it's annoying.

Hmmm... well,  initially i wanted the blu ray but when i was told it can't be played other than in a blu ray player then i had no choice but the dvd.  Why two?  One in the beginning but then i wanted to make sure i receive it so the second one to be delivered back home.  Actually,  if the price is right i would have bought more to give my friends so they'll come to meet our ChangMin and they'll understand why I got / was crazy watching Healer.  Am i really crazy?  No need to ask,  right?  It's as simple as saying it's very obvious.  

and know what?  I am sticking to my word I will only watch the whole ep 20 when i recd my dvd :) ...  

For Wookie & Minyoung sshi :  "I want to see the moru2 island again. And soon with You and Minyoung sshi there". #demanding #justteasing

• Like 5

Guest Eileen531

Ahahaha, @luvspartace, very funny and now i do remember you saying you would't watch the ending until you got the Dvd in the mail.........you are torturing yourself all these months...wow 5 months to be exact.  I can't wait to receive it and I want to spazz with no one home.....lol.  But you ordered a 2nd one for home.......do you mean one for where you are and another one back home where you're from (born)?  Will it still play in both areas.....i am still worried that it will be a wrong section when mine arrives.....it's a fear that I drive myself crazy about........

@Voilla_amore, yeah i felt so bad seeing that IG post so early in the morning for him.....even though he is filming he has a lot on his mind........It doesn't seem to be filling up the empty space left by someone........I think he needs his Tiger to snuggle with.  :vicx:

Ahahaha, @luvspartace, very funny and now i do remember you saying you would't watch the ending until you got the Dvd in the mail.........you are torturing yourself all these months...wow 5 months to be exact.  I can't wait to receive it and I want to spazz with no one home.....lol.  But you ordered a 2nd one for home.......do you mean one for where you are and another one back home where you're from (born)?  Will it still play in both areas.....i am still worried that it will be a wrong section when mine arrives.....it's a fear that I drive myself crazy about........

@Voilla_amore, yeah i felt so bad seeing that IG post so early in the morning for him.....even though he is filming he has a lot on his mind........It doesn't seem to be filling up the empty space left by someone........I think he needs his Tiger to snuggle with.  :vicx:

I had to make sure that both will play in both areas... hehehe..

Oh... i didn't see the early am pic yet but I saw still pic of Minyoung sshi and the second male lead who looks quite good also.hmmmmm... why my gut feeling is he likes our Minyoung sshi... the way he looks at her.  Am not worried but can't blame Wookie not feeling comfortable ... who wouldn't?  My goodness,  she is blooming and so beautiful :) 

Edited by luvspartace
  • Like 4

Guest Eileen531

[SCREENCAPS] 15.07.10 #ParkMinYoung and #ZhangHan interview for #BravenessOfTheMing cre: as tagged Photos are blurry via she1090.

[CHINESE TV REPORT] 20150710 Braveness Of The Ming Studio Visit #HansZhang #ParkMinYoung. (cr.Xaveriechan)

credit Pmy thread

Here are some more from the BOtM bts on set.

CJj1dQqUEAA7ukp.jpg

CJj1c5RUcAAEEel.jpg

CJj1drmVEAEv_Zd.jpg

CJj1eHqVAAADKld.jpg

CJj1wuQUwAEGcTz.jpg

CJj1xq7VAAANqGW.jpg

CJj1yvbUMAANp6R.jpg

CJj1zaiUMAEx3BT.jpg

Hide contents

Edited by Eileen531

Guest Voilla_amore

@fyeahjcw : I will try to pieces bit by bit what he did means by his Ideal type, not from the appeareances.

What Wookie means by Comfortable and be able to communicates well, same wavelength means that they are in a same circle of friends and same interest in E-Industry.....

Same wavelength in their career way of life means : As we knew that  Minyoungie management is Culture Depot, they are  famous with artist craft or serious actor, only have 3 artist. Wookie ?, well we all knew that this guy are more into acting craft, or also serious actor and also from glorious that only have 4 artist.

COMFORTABLE means, when we meet someone knew and found out that people we knew are also he/she knew too and can COMMUNICATES well.

This makes very comfortable and can communicates well about many things, like how about working with them. It also means, people that both of them are always in a same circle of aqquintaces. This connection can be bonding and make a closer relation.

Don't we all like that ? If we knew that our new aquitances actually friend of our friend ?

And they have many friends link from their recent filming and also long time ago. I'm not going to mention Hang Zhan, coz maybe he's the reason why someones wanna do a variety in far away land in China to do a look over the person ? who will later be someones love interest in a character.

in 2014 Both of Them just finished  :

THE VERY FAMOUS Jin Yi Han .....coz he just did a time leap in 2014...qe qe qe 

Wookie in Empress Qi : 

20140427172222_535cbe3eb1433_1.jpg

Minyoungie in New Leaf :

373fc446d570c09e6bababca531e6805_NSVk39J2014/04/17

Past Relation :

The Famous Ajuhmma

11403465_737891596334070_434236274849086 1907493_737891626334067_7173661615170890

Wookie will be act with her in Healer

Image result for ji chang wook healer ajumma

The MOM 

Wookie'mom in Smile Donghae

SmileDonghae00004.jpg

Minyoungie's mom in Healer

02-02-06.jpg

Other Relation : Both knew very well with Lee Joon gi

Minyoungie  CF 

77449d8deb5420_full.jpg

Wookie 'HERO"

Hero0800-31-26.jpg

and his Newspaper name is : Monday's News ( remember that they mentioned the name in Healer ? )

and off corse Lee Kwang Soo, both of them knew him so well. 

Wookie is a shy guy, Minyoungie can break his shyness and knew him so well, coz both of them have in a common friends, that they can talking together and be comfortable together.

And many other friends....

All pics cr to owner

Mianhe.....I post it, while my hubby distracting me all the tiimes...sorry for not so well written post

Edited by Voilla_amore

Guest Eileen531

Thanks @Voilla_amore, keep the peace with hubby alright, hehe.  

I do remember reading a translation with that name (Monday News)  in it, but don't ask me why it was mentioned, I assumed as sarcasm......Thanks.

Guest Voilla_amore

@Eileen531 :

Maybe he just watched it online, that's why he couldn't sleep....

11226569_742806682509228_410531953024160 they all been praising this couple....

or he just see this.....Jealous ?...off course....She do looks very very beautiful..

11352885_885733998160729_394369793_n.jpg \

Three.....she have Three handsome Chinesse Actors with her

Hey All, Wookie just aksed me to keep an eye for her, so...don't or NEVER....NEVER have any other INTENTION toward her...zhe dao ma ? coz I believes Wookie will kill me, if you ask her out.

CJCgWfmUYAAB9kQ.jpg

Shussh....don't tell anyone that I give this flower...Okay ?

11665582_742695695853660_157969840384214

Yaa....I saw that....I'm onna tell Han Zhang

CJcBn7fUsAAl3rZ.jpg

Dau Bu Xie...Minyoung shii....since I couldn't control those man, so, please let me know if they are bothering you...I promised Wookie shii, to keep an eye for you. He couldn't sleep and keep texting me, so please call him....

CJCgV27UcAAyE5s.jpg

I'm going to call him...maybe later...( actually I want to post her, while she call someones, since the owner doesn't want those pic posted, I just infro that this lovely been caught up several times, calling someones in between her filming...)

11272886_901971546512539_1094389671_n.jp 

All pics cr to owner

Edited by Voilla_amore

Guest Eileen531

@Voilla_amore  She is very beautiful and the three men are the same height in that picture.....sorry brainblurb.....yes they are nice looking men too and tall.  If it was the other way around i would be upset too wanting Wookie not to go near them.....any female other than Pmy.....hehe......he need sot sleep or he will get worn out.....maybe he was studying his lines.....yeah he was reading the script and couldn't sleep.  How does that sound......lol ?  J/K....keke

So sleepy so if i don't answer you you know i drifted to dream land for the night.  :)

Guest Voilla_amore

CJCgMRTUMAAE2mp.jpg 

Han Zhang, why you always keep your mobile close with you ? You suppose to remember your lines...

well....someones asked me to keep my mobile on, so if he can keep in touch with me, if his lovely been filming....#sighed..why did I said yes, when he asked me....

11267388_122147751455026_1480958727_n.jpcr to owner

So....Wookie shii...didn't you told us that once you are filming, you will put down your mobile ? ......sheesh, noona, why you keep blurt out all my secret ?...well...we all will support both of you...no worry....

All pics credit to each owner

Edited by Voilla_amore

My dear beautiful amazing Chingus:wub:, all very beautiful, positive weekend, in love, and harmony with your dear loved ones, always smiling, and enjoy each new day, each new day brings us all unforgettable emotions, and especially since the Healer drama, as we all were able to find our most beautiful charming couple ChangMin, every day just waking up in the morning and thinking about our ChangMin becomes warm heart, a great pride to be part of this wonderful loving family ChangMiners-Healerites, and this family is huge, because our ChangMin Couple like a lot of good honest people, and it is so fine, just be able to communicate with all of you, and also I am very happy to have such wonderful Chinese ChangMiners-Healerites Chingus, who really know how to give their love, their excellent work from all the big loving heart for Healer ChangMin Couple, our beautiful, gorgeous JCW&PMY, I love to feel the love of good people for our ChangMin, so it's a great happiness,that this love from all international and Chinese fans Healer & ChangMin Couple so much, I look with great hope to the future and I'm sure the future of our JCW & PMY is sure to be the happiest, is decorated with the necessary happiness, kindness, beauty, a special event that deserves our beautiful, gentle, unforgettable couple ChangMin Honey!
@Eileen531
:) Chingu thank you so much for all your messages, for all your wise thoughts, for all your great photos to our ChangMin, I love to read every message, we're all here love and appreciate you, you really beautiful person Dear, thank you so much for everything your family can really be proud of such amazing person,as you and also let your family will always be yours, support and love around, sometimes we all just need warm hugs from loved ones,and this is enough to feel truly happy I wish that you were always occasions just for fun, and that you, as often as possible and longer embraced as you deserve,even if unfortunately I can not know you personally, as we in the different parts of the world, but of you always It felt a special warmth and concern for all of us here and this is most important!

And special thank you Amazing Eileen,for the reminder message all our wise beautiful Chingus,always a pleasure to read,and remember how much love,and kind words, from everyone here in the thread comes in daily fine post!
Dear Also about your question about our beautiful, precious magic bear @Ahpheng:)
Yes you are absolutely right Dear Eileen all wonderful memes our Chingu @Ahpheng are very much love Chinese fans,as much as we all love it here, these gorgeous,talented memes,so this lovely person deserves a lot of love,and thanks, from all of us, the ability to bring happiness and positive,in our thread is all our good special bear @Ahpheng,our main ChangMiners-Healerites value ever!
Thank you also for your kind words for me,in fact,precious gems and really very wise people have each ChangMiners-Healerites,all together we are building every day our most beautiful real ChangMin ship,this common effort,thanks everyone Chingu here, in the thread ChangMin,all Chinese fans in Baidu Healer&ChangMin Couple,in Facebook, Twitter, IG,only this common love,and positive creates
 all this!

I love you all my beautiful talented Chingus,always take care of your health,and believe in the most best of all of our common dreams,for our ChangMin necessarily soon come true!
So all patiently waiting for signs of destiny,to decompose your cards right and bring our most beautiful JCW&PMY in a joint photo session,and hand in hand to a real life in love,in happy together forever!

A lady with great energy and free spirit Everyone's sweetheart,Park Min young!

jwt7aclo5ayv.jpg
these are beautiful, the right words that were spoken at PMY announcements as the leading ceremony KBS Drama Awards, December 31, 2014,in unforgettable beautiful, especially a happy day,for our chic ChangMin Couple,for all of us ChangMiners-Healerites Chingus,I'm sure our hearts will always call a special thrill,and happiness,because that's it was really sincere feelings our our birds love ChangMin, love,pride,special spark of happiness in their eyes,gratitude and affection for each other,just not possible forget!

il0o9nzjpvti.gif

3yu0mku5dqsz.gif

rt4aghej6o7r.png

Very beautiful collage with a lot of love for our incredibly beautiful happy ChangMin, from Turkish fans ChangMiners!

Cr:Facebook 

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 9

Thx  @AnsOlga for that gif... Wookie's quick glance at Minyoung sshi has spoken volumes.  No need to think of anything else but #CUPIDHASGOTTENHIMRIGHTTHRUTHECENTEROFHISHEART ....  

Only a fool (sorry for my word) will not think so....

They were giving away so much thru their few actions that KBS Awards Night without them knowing perhaps? :)

• Like 7

Guest nicolelim88

yey! airport open today afternoon. but they schedule me tomorrow........thank you once again @Eileen531...... hope you are my boss so understanding....... guess I have to work this weekend too yuk! 

Anymore juicy news about our couple ........ 

Thank you everyone for giving all the latest informations. cheers everyone.:)

Guest twig2

yey! airport open today afternoon. but they schedule me tomorrow........thank you once again @Eileen531...... hope you are my boss so understanding....... guess I have to work this weekend too yuk! 

Anymore juicy news about our couple ........ 

Thank you everyone for giving all the latest informations. cheers everyone.:)

@nicolelim88.. Have a safe flight back. BTW what airline flight you are taking? Not Airsia I suppose.

Guest nicolelim88

@twigtwiglove no dear not airasia ....... thank you for your kind thoughts. I just hope they don't cancel it again. 

Mr. Ji looks diff in glasses but dont worry still a handsome guy......

Guest Voilla_amore

Wookie's not filming 'Modified /Fabricated City'...he at ZuZu ??...shooting for cf ??

and also at  KBS 

6b50c87adab44aed2b9591d7b51c8701a08bfbf7

this is the writer Ig

e3bce5d5ad6eddc4a9a96ec93fdbb6fd52663304

Wookie's....

d025abfbb2fb43163847bd4826a4462309f7d376

He said that he wanna to start business ?.....uhm....Beef ? Meat ?...dunno?...a caffe or resto or what ?...my Korean is bad, and my hubby already left..

All pics Cr To each Owner

czyVe0ziUpGGS6gP_gjUcS3yWEOwFsgs0Na8Pcop

Thank you @fyeahjcw for that IVs of him in chronological order of his Ideal Gir!  Wow you have worked hard in compiling those many interviews!  Indeed our boy has evolved already, and his recent IV's shows what really is in his heart!  

@aileenmaysumera1920 Wookie is sooooo cute in those glasses!  I wonder where are they in that post???

• Like 9