[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest twig2

Yeah his Healer ring.  I remember @pariG use to always do ring comparisons and I guess because he use to wear a ring similar before Healer that we thought he just had a collection of rings he would switch on and off.  Idk what the outcome of all the ring pictures amounted to though....... Yeah but the Healer star has a meaning between these two.

@twigtwiglove, glad you liked the early post and I remember you said you only came to the thread in May. Had you just marathoned Healer then....you didn't watch it in real time either?  You were the inspiration for me going back and re-posting some of those early comments.  I figured others who joined later could see them too and read the progression of the thread. Many people came to this thread later on I think because they didn't watch Healer in the beginning.  Hopefully more still will join in and come out of lurking as we are all equal here and it's about having fun and sharing all things Changmin. Plus a large dose of Delulu goes a long way. lol

@Eileen531...I watched Healer at real time. Didnt miss anything, even to the extend of watching before translation especially ep 14. & 15. Couldnt understand but at least i saw them ahmmmm....mm. Bed scene. I am trying to read all the posted pages before May but this ship is sailing. So I guess those posted thread will intrepret a diff meaning.  Will do that slowly. I dont mind some interesting topics that you are going to post again.  Sorry, I am behind time. LolLol

P.S.  Actually I like PMY a lot. Been following her dramas ever since SS.

Edited by twig2

Guest minksquared

Wookie Weibo Update

9 July 2015

005RlXsOjw1etwk4bxjjuj30ez0qo0v6.jpg

我第一次尝试体恤的设计!!!!!ee9095.pngee9095.png如果大家多多喜爱的话就太好了!!!!期待期待ee8486.pngee8486.pngLonsdale Special T Design by Ji Lunching at 25th July

Translation: My first time designing a T-shirt!!! If you like it then that is great!!Look forward to it. Lonsdale Special T Design by Ji Launching on 25th July.

Ji Chang-wook and Shim Eun-kyung confirmed for action thriller Invented City

267C0F4C559DDF9E341A6E

The cast is confirmed and cameras are rolling for the new crime action thriller movieInvented City, which stars Ji Chang-wook (Healer) as an everyman who suddenly finds himself on the run from the law when he gets framed for a murder, and Shim Eun-kyung (Cantabile Tomorrow) as the person who helps him clear his name. Pssh, what’s a tiny little murder rap to the Healer?

The new film from director Park Kwang-hyun of Welcome to Dongmakgol is about an unemployed loser who’s the heroic leader of a team in his virtual gaming world, but a washout in real life. One day he’s accused of murder in an elaborate frame job and his whole life changes overnight, and he sets out to find the truth and fight against the people who set him up.

Shim Eun-kyung plays a genius hacker who helps Ji Chang-wook get to the truth. Hm, a guy fighting a murder charge with a genius hacker fairy on his side? Throw in ninja skills and he’s basically the Healer! Not that I’m complaining about this, mind you, especially from these two actors.

Oh Jung-se (The Lover) co-stars as a secretive public defender, Kim Sang-ho (Doctor Stranger) plays a ruthless man who chases Ji Chang-wook to the bitter end, and Ji Chang-wook’s fellow gamer team members include Kim Ki-chun (Revivre), Ahn Jae-hong(C’est Si Bon), and Kim Min-gyo (SNL Korea).

Invented City is shooting now and plans to hit theaters next year.

Drama Beans

K wave

CJcJVLMUcAAvkUD.jpg:large

257D684C559DDF97330740

2712034C559DDF992B52F8

• Like 11

Guest minksquared

Oooh another update!

005RlXsOjw1etwlwnhai7j30ez0qomzm.jpg

这个是狮子!!! 吼(狮子的吼叫声)[哈哈][哈哈][哈哈] Lonsdale Special T Design by Ji Launching at 25th July

Translation: This is a lion!!! Roar (sound of a lion's roar). Lonsdale Special T Design by Ji Launching at 25th July

Edited by minksquared

Thanks for our lovely @tehlimau for translating the latest Japanese IV

Q1: What do you think of dramas, movies and musicals

A1: I think they all have their own charms but I have a lot of respect for musical actors. I choose projects most interesting to me. I prefer a medium which I can showcase fine and detailed acting

Q2: What is your secret for being so popular among international fans

A2: I guess they really like my characters and are influenced by them. Female fans really like the silent protector type of character in Healer, and thus they love and support him...

Q3: Do you have any similarities with the characters?

A3: JH is very different from a normal person - he distances hmself from others, and is a very lonely character. He likes to eat instant food, but I hardly eat instant food. For BS he is dim-witted and careless minded and doesn't know much about the world. When I act him out, I use certain similar speech and gestures as my own , but the actual character I do not think we are very alike

Q4: Which is your most memorable scenes?

A4: The kissing scene on the rooftop as the snow falls is something I remember deeply.

11056034_440555119427497_553136577_n.jpg

The scene where YS and I were escaping from a nursery, and I had to let out a tiny smile - I had good reviews of the scene and it was memorable for me too.

healer5_1.jpg

Q5: OST collaboration

A5: I like to listen to music and sing and sometimes participate in interesting OSTs. But it was not originally planned for me to sing, but ??? asked me to do it, and so I agreed.

Q6: What is your ideal type?

A6: Someone who matches my character and can communicate well.I like a girl who can have fun when we are together.

1419316836-28-org.jpg

CYS IS A CAPITIVATING TYPE OF WOMAN.

1609.jpg

She had a childhood trauma, but she did not let the trauma affect her and remained very bright. She has very good energy.

SHE IS DEFINITELY AN ATTRACTIVE WOMAN.

ELeO7SB.jpgPMY said: "Sometimes I feel Young Shin is too much like me that I’m surprised myself. I’ll think, is the writer watching me? Chae Young Shin is that type of character that shares a lot of similarities with me."

From one of her IV "As the conversation continues, our misunderstandings about Park Min Young gradually lessen, to the point that it makes us feel like the person in front of us is Chae Young Shin. Even her friends said to her, “You finally found a character suited for you.” This shows how similar Park Min Young and Chae Young Shin are.

"tII52tqb.jpg fK6QYb7b.jpg

tumblr_njm2n4Hq1y1tuj76io1_400.jpg

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 18

Guest twig2

H@Reemkanabta....beautiful PMY but I can't play the video. Will watch on You tube later. These two lover birds still teasing us during their free time. I remembered Wookie once said , he will not look at the messages or calls when filming. The tune is changing. They are updating simultaneously. Hohoho..... 

Hello Changminers!!! :)

You know, the more I think about Wookie's 

interview with Japanese magazine, it's really starting to make sense that the whole stuff refers to Min young unnie herself not just Chae young shin.

Now come to think of it,  Wookie said ''although Chae young shin had a childhood

trauma but she did not let the

trauma affect her ''

When I look at this it seems like he was indirectly referring to what Min young unnie 

went through when she was dating Mr. X but 

never allowed what happened to affect her or 

keep her from smiling. 

Oh God I need the CSI team, something is 

really going on between this two!!! 

Those eyes and That smile ♥♥♥.

Edited by Youngvivy
  • Like 10

Just had to post this... ohmy... these two :lol: Youngie, you're such a tease! :lol: :lol:

1 - So, Wookie updated his weibo with the pics of the shirts he designed. First, the one with his face on it :)

lunchingtdf.jpg

Lunching... Dat food lover! kekeke :P that's his subconscious speaking here :P

2 - One hour later, another update. This time with his cute Lion on the shirt. 

launchingrzo.jpg

Our boy fixed his mistake and put the right word :P 

3 - And then, a few minutes laters on IG... Our princess Min Youngie updated... 

While Wookie is "lunching" and "launching", Youngie is "laughing" :lol: ahahahah! coincidence much? Don't think so :wub: So so sweet, I love seeing a teasing Youngie :lol: 

"I like a girl who can have fun when we are together." Well... It seems that, even apart, you two can't help but tease each other. :phew::wub:

Thanks to the changminers who pointed that out (and also the chinese changminers...! kekeke so much synergy between the Intl fans and the chinese ones B)

Edited by fyeahjcw
  • Like 14

An update from under the sheets,  kindly note that it's after 4 am KST

Translation by @amyR055

troublesome...all...I can't sleep... #trouble#since morning#shooting but#moreandmore#wide awake (horse dung)

JCW Kitchen

All… not doing well..  Can’t sleep… #big deal #morning #film shoot #increasingly #horse dung*

weibo

Can’t sleep… morning film shoot [泪][泪][泪][泪][泪][泪][泪] 

*Unsure of direct translation — he is either filming in Malttong City, or he really feels like horse dung right now…kekeke

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 13

@ReemKanabta this is what google says

Manghaet ... to ... sleep from morning orbit ... # # # shoot trouble getting inde # # dung

Thought he can't sleep not bcoz of his shooting schedule but he felt troublesome after lurking this thread hahahaha.. :P 

He realized that CSI ability really beyond expectations.. so fast to analyze.. so he didn't feel safe anymore.

Edited by insania
  • Like 5