[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@Voilla_amore dear, i can't see u'r picture again. 

Do anyone know the restaurant name? I really have to go to that restaurant and eat their hot pot and roasted duck. They must be have super special ingredients that makes people who eat that became super happy and have a really bright aura just like JCW after eat that. 

That super ingredientsmake JCW have to fly from London right tru Shanghai just to eat in his super  hectic  scedule

Their restaurant r the MUST try restaurant, recommend by JCW.

• Like 4

My Dear Beautiful Talented Amazing Chingus all the lovely bright mood!

You've seen here is the news:w00t::blink: about our most beautiful birds love ChangMin
I'm still happily shocked even just by reading these lines here in this article
Everyone thousand hugs! I love you all very much!

http://www.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20150620/bkn-20150620010603582-0620_00862_001.html

:wub::):w00t:

986c294e6a60.jpg

hit the fire of love. Although the two are often far apart because of work, but in order to see the other side can be described as all possible ways!

• Like 8

:wub: @insania this is what the google translates, you will now have idea what is about our changmin :w00t:

its too long can anyone help me how to hide a long post... im sorry thanks 

[On.cc East News] Korean network dedicated screen couple Ji Chang Wook and Pu Minying because cooperation drama "Healer" and rumors, accused of feelings play was too realistic, Xijiaqingzhen, struck a fire of love. Although the two are often far apart because of work, but in order to see the other side can be described as all possible ways!

Earlier only attend brand activities in the UK Ji Chang Wook, flew to Hong Kong attracts the gold, though the trip dense, but just before coming to Hong Kong, there is no other work, he has not returned more than Korea resting place, but was hastily foot looks to Shanghai a famous hot pot restaurants, "tumble" a roll up to four hours more roll!

Rush back to Shanghai Pu Minying Korea

Hot pot to play four minutes, quite suspect! There is that Ji Chang Wook wrapped in hot pot restaurant room, and the object of his secret meeting is the body in Shanghai Pu Minying filming rumored girlfriend. Coincidentally, Pu Minying Hengdian and Maggie, Niki boyfriend Xu Zhengxi other shooting mainland drama "silk Night", the play director Chung Shu-kai to "East Network," said Pu Minying to apply for work visas, as early as two or three days had been back to Korea, And she has been back to Shanghai started the day before yesterday.

Ji Chang Wook night more "roll" more fun, when leaving the hotel, although surrounded by fans, but he still mouth up, conceal a smile! The staff is also extremely nervous fellow, seemed afraid of exposing his secret trip.

When Ji Chang Wook step out, namely staff hurried him onto the car, the whole in just ten seconds. Subsequently, Ji Chang Wook is photograph appeared Shanghai airport, wearing black masks over and he pulled the mask from time to time, we can see him smiling, after pretty dull really feeling great!

Edited by itzclauiee
  • Like 6

Dear @rachelpark26:)Thank you so much for posting the long-awaited update of our beautiful goddess PMY!:w00t:
PMY really is the most special and the most beautiful girl from heaven:wub:

Finally, the new update from our beautiful sun goddess sweet PMY! She is very beautiful as always she Gorgeous!
Oh what a beautiful happy day today! Thank you for this day, my heart really beats thrills,happiness right now,in anticipation of new special events beautiful and happy change,for our sweet ChangMin, for all of us proud ChangMiners all over the world, in the near future!
:)

Dear @insania:)I would have gladly meet your request,but I also translated by Google translator only, as is well known to everyone in the google translator so many inaccuracies and even the meaning of article completely by Google translator is difficult to understand and and,for more accurate translation,was better to trust our excellent,experienced translators with Chinese language,which I am sure very soon, correct,and very accurately translate all, I translated only offer that really gives a more correct translation, and I think it is very important words for all of us,for our Most beautiful romantic ChangMin!

I am very happy even read these rumors, because really all the features and behavior of our birds love ChangMin,feel that this article is indeed very true!
Crossed his fingers for all that, I really want,really want with all heart,that our charming ChangMin,could openly love one another! 

Feeling love is the most magical,wonderful feeling,and if Good Cupid solved to combine in inextricable fibre destiny our Beautiful Special Couple ChangMin,this feeling stands proud,never be afraid of, because it is usually only a sense of fear destroys love,in the couple,and vice versa just more courage inflames the fire feelings in those who are really destined each other,and I am absolutely confident JCW+PMY = Right Destiny,beautiful happy destiny for both of them!:wub::)

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 10

Guest treasure51

Hiiii @all.. Too busy with the RL.. 

And whaat the news?? @itzclauiee.. U r awesome... Woow after Namhae and now Shanghai... Really love this couple....

Back to vote now (btw i can vote more the once a day):):D

Guest Eileen531

@itzclauiee said:    its too long can anyone help me how to hide a long post... im sorry thanks 

So next time all you have to do it first hit the EYE icon across the top in the ribbon, to the left of the quotation marks........it will hide it. 

For lots of pictures or a long article it will now be under the REVEAL HIDDEN CONTENTS.  

Hope this helps.  Thanks. :)

Reading that article gave me a headache. thank you Google translate for the mind blowing translation, without it,I wouldn't have had my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

So,basically what that article said pretty much confirms all we have been saying here(except the part where wookie spent 4hrs in the restaurant).

The only thing that got to me was this, "the staff is extremely nervous and seem afraid of exposing his secret trip",. Oh, I see now.so it was supposed to be a hush hush trip huh? That's y we were misled about him going to HK 1st. LOL we apologize wookie for the intrusion, maybe next time,u can ask PMY how to be a ninja. All in all,changmin should be careful, we don't want the media exposing them soon. 

• Like 4

Guest Voilla_amore

aah.... so< all my post can't be seen ?

so, I can't post a pic here huh ?....since I have many goodies.....Wookie play piano at his FM......hm......this new Soompi really hate me.

Beautiful Amazing Chingus:),Judging by the results of voting for the best couple in the moment, we are not likely to reach the first place for our Healer ChangMin, in this important vote,but my rule never to give up half way and reach the end in any case, I personally try as soon as I can, to vote, from all that I have available for it and I also asked all my close friends in real life, to help in this, and I think perhaps also have to make all of us proud ChangMiner!
It does not matter how many there will be votes importantly easy for each of us to vote from the heart!

We must fight just to gain an important part of the percentage of voting I read the Chinese fans that there will still be some close vote from the judiciary Committee of the award and it is important to gain 30%,no matter what others may think let's actively vote for our Best Healer ChangMin Couple, and I ask each come until the last day of voting to give our voices to give our hearts fully for our most Beautiful,Best,most Natural,Most talented Couple ChangMin! 
Our ChangMin externally and internally absolutely complement each other and are one!Young,cheerful,beautiful,positive,energetic,and they really treasure each of us,they really are the best,because every moment like no one else can feel special sincerity,a special warmth,care about each other,admiration,true happiness for each success,each beautiful kind words about each other,and a sincere sense of pride for that special person that means so much to you,because this is the most present,our charming JCW and PMY they so openly happy every important to the success of each other,I'm sure they support each other in every important step of every day looking at photos of them together(and BTS)can see and feel how harmoniously our JCW and PMY right for each other in everything,they even smile equally clean and beautiful,both of them just a sea of charm,and at the very moment when we can see their smiles,their smiling,clear,kind, happy eyes,at that moment really understand how much beauty in life and give her all the beauty in the simplest things,the beauty for us is our Healer ChangMin Couple,what they called Love,ChangMin is the couple that just without words can always be felt through the heart! 
Please Vote for our Healer ChangMin in all categories For Best Drama,Best Couple,Best talented actor,For the Best Talented Actress!

Many Thank you to all:wub::)

http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-k-dramas-2015-first-half

Vote for the beautiful love! Vote for our sensual beautiful ChangMin, each of us ChangMiner, kindness creates for them that particular beautiful world that leads them to true happiness and every one of our important voice, we can further show our ChangMin we really wish them sincere true happiness, and just imagine the beautiful Dear Chingus, how beautiful are our perfect JCW and PMY together on ceremony Awards, let's refresh one's memory December 31, 2014, let we remember this beautiful magical ChangMin happy day of love,in every glance and word, and in those Minute go and vote for them, because we can create one so that this memorable day come back and became even more memorable experience for all of us and our Gorgeous ChangMin!

eovdlbrdxak4.png

http://vote.kdramastars.com/2015-first-half-best-couple-kdrama

1gilpwug9xwu.jpg

aurgktb7q90x.jpg

s2h26q57v8bv.jpg

Very Beautiful,and very accurate description of the feelings of love(in the post a little below) today for our happy love birds from Chinese ChangMiners Chingus and as I recall these words were in a wonderful movie A Walk to Remember 

Love is patient and kind;love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up, does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth, bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things through.
Love never fails!

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3826545585?pn=6

lbfgsunp89s3.jpg
A huge thank you to our wonderful talented friendly Chinese Chingus,that they remember these important words and applied them to our most pure,beautiful,perfect ChangMin Couple! 
I thank them for the pure love and faith every day in our Sweet ChangMin,thank them for all the important tips are important signs and gestures and special thanks and low bow to you for all the amazing beauty in their creativity for our ChangMin!

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 9

I'm so curious with all photos that @Voilla_amore shared... Because none of them can be seen... Hiks... :( Maybe you can share it by write it in wordpress/blogspot/tumblr or others,write such as ff... Then give us the link... So we can see all the photos with naration like you've done previously... Pictures/photos talk loud...  But I really appreciate with what you've done... Eventhough I only saw numbers,but I can feel what you feel... We really happy and surprised with what Wookie done... It was crazy and full of risk... But also romantic... How he took the risk to meet his beloved,across the continent,and exhausted of course... I saw his eyes looked so tired,but oh God,he looked so happy after the full of risk journey to Shanghai... The man who will sacrifice his honour just to meet the one who really he loved... How devil may care attitude,Wookie!!! Qeqeqeq

I agree with @mellinadear, the staff look nervous and afraid with his trip... We didn't saw Bangcingu,the bodyguards ahjussi,and his team in Shanghai,only miss intrepreter that we knew... Maybe they never expected that there were so many anthusiast fans knew about his departure.. But Wookie is a rising star,rising hallyu... There are so many fans will know him...

But I'm happy that they were not caught by gossip media... Congratulation for the succes of ezoensive secret dating... Yes,expensive because to meet each other he across some countries n continent... Qeqeqeq... Thank you Min Young-ie to updating your ig... We know and we fell your happiness... Lucky you having such brave,handsome,responsible man in your life... I hope it will last forever...

Well,we will wait you both other chalanging,interesting,secret (???) love story... It is sooooo great... Chukkae...

• Like 7

Reading that article gave me a headache. thank you Google translate for the mind blowing translation, without it,I wouldn't have had my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

So,basically what that article said pretty much confirms all we have been saying here(except the part where wookie spent 4hrs in the restaurant).

The only thing that got to me was this, "the staff is extremely nervous and seem afraid of exposing his secret trip",. Oh, I see now.so it was supposed to be a hush hush trip huh? That's y we were misled about him going to HK 1st. LOL we apologize wookie for the intrusion, maybe next time,u can ask PMY how to be a ninja. All in all,changmin should be careful, we don't want the media exposing them soon. 

If they don't want to announce it to public soon, then we also must be carefull and restrain ourselves, because our ship have been sailing at the deep sea .. I don't want us to sink before reaching the destination. 

In my opinion what we need we must have synergy with Our captain, we must understand their code and integrate it with our code .., so they will feel comfortable and we'll happy too .. 

I just don't understand why the relationship should be kept secret .. whether haters in Korea so scary? .. or there're another reason, because in my country a relationship for artists is not big thing .. as long as the relationship is still in earlier stages and it isn't unnatural acts such as cheating or polygamy

• Like 6