[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Reading that article gave me a headache. thank you Google translate for the mind blowing translation, without it,I wouldn't have had my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

So,basically what that article said pretty much confirms all we have been saying here(except the part where wookie spent 4hrs in the restaurant).

The only thing that got to me was this, "the staff is extremely nervous and seem afraid of exposing his secret trip",. Oh, I see now.so it was supposed to be a hush hush trip huh? That's y we were misled about him going to HK 1st. LOL we apologize wookie for the intrusion, maybe next time,u can ask PMY how to be a ninja. All in all,changmin should be careful, we don't want the media exposing them soon. 

If they don't want to announce it to public soon, then we also must be carefull and restrain ourselves, because our ship have been sailing at the deep sea .. I don't want us to sink before reaching the destination. 

In my opinion what we need we must have synergy with Our captain, we must understand their code and integrate it with our code .., so they will feel comfortable and we'll happy too .. 

I just don't understand why the relationship should be kept secret .. whether haters in Korea so scary? .. or there're another reason, because in my country a relationship for artists is not big thing .. as long as the relationship is still in earlier stages and it isn't unnatural acts such as cheating or polygamy

• Like 2

Reading that article gave me a headache. thank you Google translate for the mind blowing translation, without it,I wouldn't have had my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

So,basically what that article said pretty much confirms all we have been saying here(except the part where wookie spent 4hrs in the restaurant).

The only thing that got to me was this, "the staff is extremely nervous and seem afraid of exposing his secret trip",. Oh, I see now.so it was supposed to be a hush hush trip huh? That's y we were misled about him going to HK 1st. LOL we apologize wookie for the intrusion, maybe next time,u can ask PMY how to be a ninja. All in all,changmin should be careful, we don't want the media exposing them soon. 

If they don't want to announce it to public soon, then we also must be carefull and restrain ourselves, because our ship have been sailing at the deep sea .. I don't want us to sink before reaching the destination. 

In my opinion what we need we must have synergy with Our captain, we must understand their code and integrate it with our code .., so they will feel comfortable and we'll happy too .. 

I just don't understand why the relationship should be kept secret .. whether haters in Korea so scary? .. or there're another reason, because in my country a relationship for artists is not big thing .. as long as the relationship is still in earlier stages and it isn't unnatural acts such as cheating or polygamy

Our most beautiful, radiant, charming, sweet ChangMin,We ChangMiners are very happy to see that you are happy!
ChangMin Blossoming love soars around in the air! ChangMin Love like you, happiness is your name, tenderness, charm embodies both of you, the beauty of a good caring soul makes you special and unique! The most special, real, beautiful should be felt heart!

mefphzjyvzlt.gif

apwnce6vamj0.jpg

qrd14td9rfaq.jpg

mrqnfvhip1i5.jpg

So Handsome Happy JCW with charming smile

7h23ovfrlgtf.jpg

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:9de4681cdf95a2c80163bfe015f0ed30 http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:992f9c3dd16ac1ee23b9d41e3074a0af  ? FID = 1034: c4de11b9570fb684aa05b5887814be50

2lekgi3fpxt1.jpg

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3826545585?pn=6

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3826545585?pn=7

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 11

Handsome Prince JCW sings special destiny song Healer ChangMin beautiful  love story(as write Chinese fans)I will protect you obviously sings with special feeling,with special memories,for his,special heavenly beauty girl,for the only PMY!

In this magical beautiful song so many feelings and memories about our ChangMin and feel it is really very special personal love song ChangMin, about the beautiful world of the senses of our romantic ChangMin from the beginning of their feelings during healers and their joint new happy story every day, as a continuation of already in real life, in the same rhythm,their of loving hearts!

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:b0bd1c64fcc0f6f587f6ddadf8cb2175

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3826545585?pn=7#

dlni7vfne9y5.jpg

o2vifol7ze4n.gif

g1bzdnpkvcby.jpg
Chinese fans also write that beautiful charming JCW and PMY soulmates of each other and that's a fact!

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 7

Annyeong to @All !  Been absent for some days ...Welcome to all new members and shippers of ChangMin.  Hope you're having a good time in our thread?   I don't know what's wrong with Soompi but it's not as friendly-user as it used to be :( :(:( 

Regarding news, well it seems our trip to moru2 island is smoothly sailing... :)  

There'll be no fire without any fuel to trigger it .... and I can only reactivate my delulu mind or is it really delulu still? :) 

For whatever,  Wookie?  you must always remember we are praying for you and oh... you know who (hihihi) ... your eternal happiness. 

I am sure someone will convey as always what we say here. 

#Changmin 

• Like 3

He re enacted the beanie kiss, but don't panic no kiss was included,  lol

7cc75dbdjw1etazvwvl2xj20tm18g7dc.jpg

Ok so many goodies, and I'm posting from my phone so can't post all the pictures 

This question was included:

Between Empress Qi and CYS - Healer  Who is the closest to your ideal lover/sweetheart type?

A: Chae Young-Shin 

Ok now you may die from happiness 

• Like 15

Guest Keemanjy

Wow! This man is like telling the world this is the woman that owns my heart,  No one else but HER alone.  So you other delusional    Women there back off!  This is like a declaration of his Love for that special girl the lovely and gorgeous PMY!  Let's sail away! :D

@AnsOlga @ReemKanabta Thank U a lot for U R updates about FM.. this is really killed me... I am so happy here. when I read :

This question was included:

Between Empress Qi and CYS - Healer  Who is the closest to your ideal lover/sweetheart type?

A: Chae Young-Shin "

".Whooaa..   cant hold to scream...  ,  so happy too see wookie's aura although only  through pic n  video

I need moreee..

Edited by insania
  • Like 10

Our Captain is obviously totally in love :)  No doubt... 

#ChangMin oh #ChangMin :) 

I Will Protect You is definitely their song... Wookie ?  we know... we'll be patient... 

Edited by luvspartace
  • Like 9