[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Beautiful Talented Amazing Chingus Hello,May today day be filled with the warmth of sunshine,the happiness of smiles and the feeling of love waiting for good news from our beautiful romantic love birds ChangMin!
Judging by all the important tips that we have at the moment, we have all the real reasons truly believe and feel that our sweet ChangMin, now together or on the wings of love to each other which is already very close, and it once again proves that everything that is connected with our adorable ChangMin, is never a coincidence, all these sincere feelings, sincere desire be very close, in the same rhythm of the heart,so it's Wonderful ChangMiners patiently waiting for new updates of our most romantic ChangMin Couple,and do not forget that they Healer couple, so perfectly know how to meet each other secretly,to spend time in their special happy world of love,and give all of us the right way ChangMiners all of them,because only we ChangMiners real can understand and feel  special love between our JCW and PMY,feel through our hearts!
In the meantime, my favorite Dear Chingus remember how happy, new magic experienced,to feel with all heart, gave us a masterpiece Drama Healer much warmth and love through their talent gave us all Amazing characters Healer and at the same moment these unforgettable memories we go and vote for the best drama Healer,I am absolutely sure of drama and actors Healer,still get a lot of awards,Drama Healer deserves the highest recognition,the most worthy of the highest awards!

Very beautiful design and very beautiful main important words with poster premiere in the beautiful Philippines!

Cr:belongs to the owner, found in Twitter!

3akduo1g7da2.jpg

Please your important vote for our Favorite Masterpiece Healer Drama

http://vote.kdramastars.com/2015-first-half-best-drama-kdrama

Also, a separate high award deserves our favorite writer Amazing Healer masterpiece of drama,good cupid true love of our most beautiful sensual ChangMin, our unforgettable SJN, we all ChangMiners-Healerites really love, we thank and appreciate SJN very much!
I think it is very important essential in the life of a wonderful person in the destiny for our Honey ChangMin, it is just the beginning of a new,beautiful and interesting, our Magnificent Couple ChangMin, the memory of the Healer is always very warm, and I personally still can not look the other new Korean drama honestly do not even want to watch, because absolutely no, such bright, beautiful,sweet,tender,romantic couples,as our ChangMin,no reality
 thrill, in every touch, love in every glance, in other OTP among new Korean drama,not that called real chemistry,and that Fire sparks feelings,as is always between our ChangMin,in every stage of their collaboration, or BTS, and BTS albeit at a given moment, we are not so many,but BTS ChangMin most special,visible as Handsome JCW fascinated, and in love with our beautiful unique PMY, in those of his looks and feel very real in relation to the Minyoung and it is so beautiful!
The moment in our memory float these unique beautiful sensual BTS, we are going to actively vote for our best couple ChangMin, we have to show so all our love and support for ChangMin, so ChangMiners-Healerites all over the world together and unites going to actively vote for ChangMin(Ji Chang Wook&Park Min Young)

0cd5cehj071w.png

3cucbqsbohzd.png

Cr:Chinese Baidu Tracy

http://vote.kdramastars.com/2015-first-half-best-couple-kdrama/result/

Please huge request for all those who just love reading our thread ChangMin, but maybe for some reason can not be active here, but still truly love with all heart and thank ChangMin, for every happy moment Healer, who changed each of us Healerites -ChangMiners, because I'm sure everyone who reads our thread ChangMin really love our wonderfully wise healer couple, even if you just like the best Healer OTP, please help us and,vote for them,because they really are the best,and this is a real chance for us all to see our JCW+PMY=ChangMin together at the awards ceremony,

that We all of us can miss this chance?
ChangMiners-Healerites around the world wake up, show their sincere love for ChangMin, giving his magical voice only once a day!
Few true? And for each of our ChangMin your vote is very important now!
Vote well as our best, beautiful,natural talanted actors JCW and PMY!
They are a real treasure for all of us and I'm sure we can prove to them how Healer really popular drama,in the world, how much we love,and appreciate, them every night of sleep deprivation,when all working on filming the Healer spend days and nights to Once we all Healerites-ChangMiners,could see this romantic, beautiful the power of true love and destiny action drama,where each scene shot even in very cold weather conditions, even at enormous risk of injury, and still our talanted JCW and PMY were always with a smile on face,in their eyes,there is always true happiness,and they both said: that they were very happy to act in the most romantic and sensual for both of them the drama Healer,every day they did everything possible to give this happiness is also true for all of us loyal fans Healer drama,through love,boundless talent and sincerity,that in their hearts,to them every moment unforgettable,with ChangMin never possible to predict what will happen next, because then everything will be more happy,beautiful, romantic already in their real life, and we just have to make so that it JCW and PMY wore the proud title Best Actor and Best Actress because they really deserve it!

Please your important vote for our Talanted Amazing Charming Handsome Actor JCW

http://vote.kdramastars.com/2015-first-half-best-actor-kdrama

2aac5a33458b.gif

Please your important vote for our Beautiful Goddess Charming Special Actress PMY

http://vote.kdramastars.com/2015-first-half-best-actress-kdrama

d8k0lp4zcjrs.gif
Please let us vote for them and not for a moment forget how it can be important right now!
Thank you very much, kowtow for everything! I love you all Beautiful proud ChangMiners-Healerites Chingus-Family!

a9dsqjp45kvn.gif

jqvdn4cnmsva.gif

Many thanks to all Our amazingly talented Beautiful Chinese ChangMiners-Healerites,they are very active in voting and very helpful and supportive in every way! Lots of hugs with love from all of us international ChangMiners-Healerites send for you!

Thank you Chinese fans very much for the beautiful work, for absolute love and support around for Our Healer Honey Destiny ChangMin Couple!

8oxu48j5od3k.gif

0czinlmh7386.gif

:wub::)

qt38oms6t7lq.png

u1y36kdp2q6u.png

kx39xt34ane5.png

0f5p7kvyr92c.png

Cr:Chinese Baidu Tracy

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 7

Guest Voilla_amore

@pmyjcw : no..its quite far actually.....unless you fly....

but, since you already in Shanghai, means that you have the Visa, and you are in Mainland, you can go everywhere......if you arrive HK, you need a Visa to enter China....HK is a special region...

Guest twig2

Our Minyoungie will be busy filming. Guess she wont have the time to travel to and fro to meet someone. Well, let's hope they can manage to squeez in the time.  Hi Chingus,  moral supports from us!:wub:,

Amazing Beautiful Chingus All pleasant warm evening surrounded by your loved ones, take care of yourself and be happy every day to the max!
Let us think that this is a great happiness that our beautiful romantic love ChangMin, currently in the same country at the moment is very close with each other where there ever important not to allow any doubt that our Perfect harmonious reality since ChangMin All this reality is described in their eyes,and the desire each other!
ChangMin Love in the air, the power of love and support of destiny around with you as we ChangMiners all over the world in our common reality beautiful, pure love and good hopes, for a happy future together!
Many rays of goodness and love with big open arms for all, let's be happy every moment with our excellent ChangMin Couple, remember the wise living expression of those who know how to wait and to believe in the end to the most wonderful things in life, we are all proud ChangMiners shippers, who have never does not cease to believe and wait for our finest ChangMin, and good cupids everywhere believe true feelings are always hovering in the air over our ChangMin, because they know the feelings between our JCW and PMY very clean, blooming, beautiful, especially because our very ChangMin most harmonious, unique, the most beautiful in the whole and it is obvious undeniable fact!

Love, friendship, happiness, -all the best gifts every day gives us our Beautiful Honey ChangMin Couple, and our beautiful ChangMin world because the house - is where the heart, and our heart is always with them in our warm friendly ChangMin house (in thread ChangMin, in their every movement I think our JCW and PMY feel the love and support of all ChangMiners-Healerites, and this is always the most important thing is mutual love from them to us and us to them! So it is for us, our ChangMin, their emotions , their feeling is always full of harmonious balance in every way!

Please Unforgettable vote for our best ChangMin Couple!

Many thanks to everyone for your vote:)

4d174b25bb4f.gif

http://vote.kdramastars.com/2015-first-half-best-couple-kdrama/result/

“No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.” 

c9146ccb09e7.jpg

2ae4d85904c3.jpg

94e7be66aad5.gif

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 6

Guest Voilla_amore

11324379_1451119895200979_1779052670_n.jpic not mine

beautiful .......this is one of the reason, someones need to re route to meet up with someones special

Guest amyR055

Agree @amyR055 @FleurdeLys101 and @avi1003 she's not liking his playfulness here

@Voilla_amore I think it's a bts, because in the actual video the staff are all around them, so they were not shooting at the time

I do hope it was BTS for actual scene. I don't want our beautiful MY to be caught in a saga of scandal like Chinese Drama - Love Actually when that Korean actress was bashed by the Chinese actor's fans for years  because of their so called friendly relationship.

Guest Voilla_amore

a7aa9051jw1esu31my2rqj20xc18gqan.jpg

aah...he's already here...so, he make it to enter China..better tell her that he's safely landed and now been mobbed in Shanghai.....

005A5u10jw1esll5daw1gj30k00qon1o.jpg

I have to make it right, so I can wrap up early, my beloved must be tired and jetlag.....

67fb2de5jw1esw0etchusj20f00qo0uu.jpg

Wookie shi.....I heard you already in China .....where are you ? when will you be here ? need us to pick you up ?

a39f2bd3d539b6001c336448ec50352ac75cb725

Need to show up before I dissapear...... 

All pics cr to owner

Edited by Voilla_amore

Guest Voilla_amore

CGogR-1UgAAf168.jpg

yay.....he's already here....need to pick him up...

Park Minyoung....we aren't done yet....where are you going....

CGogR_FUcAAhDgO.jpg

sorry.....ok, another take...

Park Minyoung...you suppose to serious, don't smile please...

sorry ...I cant help it...Im happy...

c097baefce1b9d16a0edf59ef6deb48f8d5464fc

they can take my pics whatever they want.....Im in a same land with my lovely, nothing can make mad anymore....Yay...

all pics cr to owner

Edited by Voilla_amore

Guest Voilla_amore

@ReemKanabta : qe qe qe......yup...

we like to make us happy ....hi hi hi...since Wookie pics all smiley smiley after those pissed face at the airport, nice to see him all smiley face. I bet he already call someones.....Yay...same land....he can breathed easily now...

Guest Eileen531

Thanks for your picture story @Voilla_amore, really enjoyed the progression and the clever use of Minyoung's BOtM photos.

Voted @AnsOlga, thanks for the lovely pictures and gifs. Plus for sharing the tieba-baidu photos of Wookie. :)

Edited by Eileen531

Lovely compilation 

Reem, that's a beautiful flashback, thanks never tired of seeing those again especially now that both of them are together. Hahahha .. delulu delulu delulu ( maybe we should now never use these delulu words again because they are REAL ) 

it started with the scene at the kbs drama, can't help but to conclude that hyunshik also has a hots for minyoungi .. ekkekekek. observed he glances at her few times( well of course she was the anchor that night) but hyunshik eyes shows he was fond of her too .. *wink* and remember there was moments where minyoungi gave him a nod and wookie's turn his head to see who she nodded to. hihihi

btw, geezz wookie's eyes as usual give aways easily .... his eyes reveled that he was pissed, shocked, surprise well everything that describes how he didn't expect to be discovered at Shanghai .. poor wookie, too bad that's what fame do to you. We love you and the mere fact that you are all over the globe to reach that one love of yours make the changminers drawn more and more to you ..tee heeeee.

Edited by avi1003
  • Like 7

No update from our captain, he usually update when going abroad. Bali,La,London,Shanghai before. He even post a pic before he go or after he arrived. But,in Shanghai this time no picture.He even looked pissed at airport in Shanghai.... 

Curious....

Maybe i'm weird, but i'm so happy with no update. Feels like he want some quality time wit someone special. Hope they can meet and spend quality time

• Like 2

:D when these thoughts came out ta my mind,I burst out laughing. This is soooooo absurd. I mean, seriously? You want me to believe that? Let's go through this shall we? 

1. Whenever wookie travels,he updates us. 

2. Since that event in Shanghai got canceled,he had no business of going to dat place again(if he wanted to change flights,he could have just waited at the airport).

3. Fans were led to believe he was going to HK straight (even his stylists IG said HK).

4. He wasn't expecting the crowd at the airport hence that "WTH" face.

5. Later,he went to dinner (mind you,anyone dining with him would sneak out while all fans attention were focused on him).

6. And then pictures were posted this morning saying he was rehearsing (yeah right. Looking at the videos of him after dinner, he had serious eyebags. Resting up would be ideal for him. Those pictures weren't taken today..I believe that).

I'm sorry,this is soooo funny. Traveled all the way from London to Shanghai just to EAT??? Indeeed wookie,we believe you. *scoffs* 

Don't mind me people, I just find it strange or maybe its just my delulu raider being on high alert right now. :phew: 

Top of the morning to you all from my part of the world.

• Like 10

@mellinadear  i know, rite. And he do almost nothing now. Sk media n fans r so curious bout that.No big project after healer.just go traveling around the world and anywhere near Shanghai. As long as shanghai mention in it, he's in.

So curious.....

• Like 4

JCW just heading to HK, people said yesterday he did not have any schedule, go to Shanghai just for eating, hotpot n Roastduck, what the hell? can I believe it? sussange .. .. sussange.. where are you CSI team?  I need your help, I can't do anything right now, my head feels chaotic .., there isn't a new hint  again, hoping so much for this couple, but sometimes they make me feel angry, I just wanted to see them together again, but when ?.

Thought yesterday he was to China is not without purpose, but he wants the support from someone for his fanmeet tomorrow, unfortunately the Chinese fans are so enthusiastic that he can not have free privacy but I'm sure he could still come out from hotel with an incognito, right? Or they was met during dinner? As  @mellinadear told us (i edited twice but tag not work for me) .

I have never been a shipper before. But this time I declare that i'm changmin shipper, , I'm also worried my delusion mind would make upset myself, but I could never get out of this shipper .. sometimes I'm trying hard not to open soompi but my delulu just always makes me want to back here again. I will always support changmin, otteokkajo ? Min Youngie i need your updates to cool my head this time.

Edited by insania
  • Like 11