[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest amyR055

@fyeahjcw  that GIF. Those two they were really being sweet to each other from the beginning. From the early stage, he didn't look awkward at all with the romantic poses. Before he will keep a distance, only when asked to pose then he will move but still keep a distance. But for Healer pc, he acted like they both are an item already. Even their stylists made a good job.

But that arms linking reminded me of when they walked together after the short misunderstanding in ep 17

@AnsOlga Thank you for the lovely post as usual and Happy 100 days too. I didn't realize how fast time move, look like that also the number of days that I've been crazily in love with these two not including from the first day Healer Drama was shown.

@Reemkanabta You're becoming famous.:D

After staring at the gif without even blinking, I believe at first MY didn't want to impose and just wanted to put her arm or hand just beside him, but our dear namja asked her to link her arm to his, that's why he move his arm and give space for her to link them.

Edited by amyR055

Guys, I'm really sorry for what it's coming... If you lose your sanity, it will be all my fault :lol:

[don't say that I didn't warn you :P ]

HAPPY 100 DAYS EVERYONE! <3 

​I literally couldn't breath :w00t: thanks a trillion time for making me have a heart attack (a good one that is), just look at how he looks at her, he doesn't want to let gooooo

tumblr_non5uiG3S71uuy9lko1_250.gif

• Like 15

@all : I was organizing my Wookie videos folder this morning (I've so many I needed to put them in separate folders like "Photoshoots", "Interviews", "Press Conference" and so on) I had downloaded a lot of Healer Press Conference videos from youtube in december and I don't know why but this morning I opened that video and I told myself "uuh... didn't see that one before!" so I watched... and BAM, this thing happened! I had to make a gif out of it! :wub: I will try to find back the video on youtube. The thing is there is no watermark, anything on it, so no clue who uploaded it. And as I am a too-well-organized girl, when the title of a video is in Korean I modify it to put it in English. So I don't have the original title of the video anymore T.T 

Anyway, if I don't find it back, I will upload the vid on my youtube account so that you guys can all spazz with me (there are other touchy moments but not as big as this one) 

<3

• Like 15

Woah,I haven't seen that gif before @fyeahjcw

You can see that he placed his arm at the back and she was like "dude,com'on.where's your arm?".He gave his arm and the smile from him...omo,that smile *dies* :wub:

Happy 100days everyone.

Edited by mellinadear
  • Like 10

Guest Eileen531

Good morning all: I didn't realize it has been a hundred days since Healer ended - never before in my life have I ever been this stuck on a show, couple. I am happy to do so and I'm enjoying every minute.

@CrushOnHealer,

Your 4 square picture is great. Last night i noticed the ring on Minyoung's finger but I never saw it  on Changwook's finger, I totally missed it.  I looked at the pictures released from that photoshoot he did too but too quick for my eyes. 

Guest pariG

in dec 2014 we changmin are like good partners showing synerfy comfort level while  presenting ourselves as healer couple

( MY was just trying to put a hand on wookie back but our namja wookie  want that it should be in a pure gentle man style...cross your arm around my arm girl we are soon going to be a couple....i mean healer couple.....healing couple.. :P

now after around 6 months we have two love birds with RINGS  declaring world ...SEE WE ARE BOOKED... :P

11326620_699619926847005_1303832112_n.jp

CREDIT -ALL TO OWNERS.....

love is showing its colour guys ...lets put a bet i go for wookie wont post anything personal like on IG  before tonight...(korean time :P )

till then its bye ,have a good day...

EDIT 

anyone wanna see PMY leaving for china in hurry just like wookie from days... :P  aww she was late because of a cute puppy love. who was not letting her go  ..i mean whatzzapp....what you all think.....naughty people.. :P 

here it is a link

credit -owner

https://twitter.com/she1090/status/600948002102972416?s=04

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=832902900090176&set=vb.476533279060475&type=2&theater&notif_t=notify_me

cr-HKMEFCB 
朴敏英上海浦東機場接機視頻 (cr.@Yuralua 微博)

Shanghai Pudong airport, English Subtitled video (cr.@Yuralua microblogging)

Edited by pariG

@MyXavienne I don't know exactly what's happening behind Wookie's back but I love what my mind is imagining 1726941591.png Ah so much chemistry even at the beginning of Healer 1093727138.gif

Love the similar rings *-* We will have to use our CSI skills again to see if they wear them or not.. It seems like Youngie is still wearing it during the LEADERS event she's currently attending..

Waiting for better pics though. And most importantly... WAITING FOR WOOKIE'S UPDATE :w00t:

• Like 9

Guest charliew

Guys, I'm really sorry for what it's coming... If you lose your sanity, it will be all my fault :lol:

[don't say that I didn't warn you :P ]

HAPPY 100 DAYS EVERYONE! <3 

​omg thanks for the lovely 100's gift :wub:  but did they holding hand behind his back before MY's decided to hold his hand instead??

@pnaysurfer84 yup!.. nope.. we aint delulu people :wub:

Guest aspram

Wooww it's getting hot in here!  I have not finished reading the entire pages from this thread because i always wanted to check out the last page expecting a surprise and then BAMMM!!! HIT ME HARD RIGHT IN THE BULL'S-EYE!!! OOOOHHH I LOVE YOU ALL :wub::wub:

Guest amyR055

@reyko  You said it best when you said nothing at all... but you can't say anything because you fainted. That is priceless reaction. lol

hahaha @reyko girl you keep cracking me up :D

Look how he looks at her, even when she's moving he didn't back away to give her room, wanted to stay glued there, letting her to manage her own with the narrow space,

Let me faint with you :w00t:

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 11

Guys, I rewatched that part of the video. Let me tell you what I see...

They have to take a group photo, Min Young's naturally put her arm behind Wookie's back without even looking. I think at one moment, her hand is touching his hand ( :wub: ) and they suddenly realize that something's strange is happening... 1726941591.png

Wookie is like "What are you doing?"

Youngie : "What?"

Wookie : "That's my hand you're touching right now, you little fox 2159217555.gif" (hence the smile on his face) eheh

Youngie : "OMO! Sorry Chang Wook-ah" *takes back her hand and places it around Wookie's arm. 

Ah I'm gonna gif the whole part so that you can see it! Will come back! Stay tuned LOL

• Like 17

Guest amyR055

hahaha @reyko girl you keep cracking me up :D

Look how he looks at her, even when she's moving he didn't back away to give her room, wanted to stay glued there, letting her to manage her own with the narrow space,

Let me faint with you :w00t:

​@reemkanabta I am really curious how Bang Chigu reaction watching his friend smitten like that. He must be shaking his head all the time while saying " This kid is really strange".LOL

Edited by amyR055

​@reemkanabta I am really curious how Bang Chigu reaction watching his friend smitten like that. He must be shaking his head all the time while saying " This kid is really strange".LOL

​he'll be BANGING his head when he sees him "Cameras man, reporters all over the place" another BANG

• Like 13