[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest treasure51

Looking at this fancam from jessica fan, woow. MY so such in hurry. Missing some one?? 

@tehlimau, study first, fanfic later okaay.. (Act. Don't want to stop u from writing, really bad ha.. Ottoke..its so beautiful, feel the love in air)

Dear َ@tehlimau thanks for your effort and taking your precious time for writing such a beautiful and exciting ff for entertaining us changminers.

to be honest before i wasnt a fond of ff reader but now because of my love to changmin and especially your good skill in writing and imaging the things,made me one of your fan and enthusiastic and also to add my wish for you to be successful in your japanese study:wub:

about your next topic, can i give a suggestion? why dont you write about their presence in KBS  DRAMA AWARD. and all of that interaction and touching they had toward each other in that  ceremony that all of our chingus discussed about that before. for example about their kakao talking before and at the time and what wear for that event and talk about and give to one a another their taste for dressing choice or those earrings.., or that comedian MC who interviewed JCW about PMY and which noona he desire... or her acceptance speech and wishes to have a namja chingu :D:wub: in new year and so on... i hope it was useful and helpful and sorry for my loquacity.:phew::D

Edited by saeedeh
  • Like 8

10954812_1553622671554189_84847016_n.jpg

10950436_807774542627602_1267366752_n.jp

ep20_15b

ep20_15a

ep20_15c

Young Shin: “When I hold his hand, the feeling of ‘it’s okay now’ gradually spreads to my whole body from my hand. A marvelous, unique, one and only hand that can say, ‘it’s okay now’.” dramapenchan

Young ShinWhen I take his hand, the feeling of It’ll all be okay now begins to spread out from his hand, through my whole body. It’s a marvelous, one-of-a-kind hand that tells me everything’s okay.” dramabean

pic cr // owner 

Edited by nourelqamar25
  • Like 9

Since I heared that PMY was in Thailand with her mother

I wished Ji Chang Wook mother to be with them, she needs to travel and comfort in her age

Since her son always busy nowadays

Go with her daughter in law ..  to celebrate together Mother's Day

Currently >> I must return to reality this is an impossible dream and fantasy in the middle of that technology, especially fans cameras everywhere:vicx:

But in the future we do not know what we can see or will happen ... wait impatiently

I wish them and you happiness :wub:

Edited by nourelqamar25
  • Like 8

Okay just spazzing here, OO1230 has said to me (unfortunately during may she is busy so cant OL) about both on the stage (when jcw held her waist and pmy touched his hand), OO1230 said his lips like saying 'over here'. To make sure,  maybe if the gif is slower, anyone who fluent in korean lang can detect what he said.

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 10

@tehlimau hiiii...soompiers??? they are a big lurker :w00t:@CrystalS is here but dont post anything...and the other two are too lazy to make an account ..why..coz its too difficult for them to confirm the link and use it :vicx:but still i'll ask those idiots to make one :angry:m sure they are reading this post :P hahhahaha

@Ahpheng hahah i use to draw like that when i was in KG :P but now m gud at it..he is looking damn cute in tht posistion :w00t: daebak B)

Edited by CrushOnHealer
  • Like 9

@CrushOnHealer for me, he is more easy to read. So it confirm he like to touchy touchy with her. They are so comfortable to each other. He is bold enough to touch her at KBS awards. But it was so natural. It just like he just do what was usually he does. And If it come to acting he is superb.. I adore his acting skill. But if it come to real feeling from his ivsand his behaviour, he is like an open book. U can read what all writen there. 

The one who so hard to read was uri Youngie. But lately she look more ease. Her ig update show us..

Cant wait the time they come out and shout out to the world. YES.. WE ARE DATING AND WE ARE HAPPY..

• Like 9

Guest shiela mae Hubahib

[iNFO] 15.05.14 #ParkMinYoung will travel to Shanghai on May 20 to attend "20th China Beauty Expo"

Venue: Shanghai New International Expo Centre

credit info to HKMYFC

@Eileen531 you definitely don't touch your colleague like that

and @tehlimau hahaha, ya ofcourse he can now touch her, know every curve without even looking :wub: you needing inspiration, have I not been hinting enough on the press con and the KBS awards, thanks @saeedeh for bringing that up too, with all these posts, you still not inspired :huh: these are my favourite Changmin off screen interaction, well, since these are the only events where we saw them off screen

This timeline can help you a bit:

Nov, exact date not known, but I think it was late NOV, she attended the musical

Dec 4th, the press con

11015543_1555334551385651_1528153492_n.j 11023136_963226477041097_1669065584_n.jp

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYJhiKUuPtpDJF_7mi4Ax

0.jpg

ji-chang-wook-and-park-min-young.jpg?w=6

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSovCwIkKYyq-bV042CQmv

2014120501000627000035501.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxXYj7iTjD1SrUNJX0V37 

914439_858468020862859_2009516326_n.jpg

10848467_1003481086345077_1303064700_a.j

there's still more @AnsOlga, your help is appreciated

The cast (and crew I think) watched the second episode together in Dec 9th,

201412141004779185_548ce41dd1b2c.jpg

I remember you once said something about this!!!

B6ZNQQWCcAEArjx.jpg:large

and the one @CrushOnHealer posted earlier, we know this was taking between 10-15 DEC, not sure about the exact date

There's YJT movie premier where they both attended, you can mention it in one of your FF, it was on DEC 22 look how gorgeous they looked, and PMY's curves are on fire here, I bet he wanted to touch

They're so compatible and complete each other perfectly, there's the gifs, but thanks for the immigration I can't find any, @AnsOlga you have these right

hl062.jpg B5dXfXpCQAAoiAH.jpg

And of course, the Jackpot, my favorite, KBS awards Dec 31st (side note; I can be your second writer here, but I don't know what a second writer does :P, just tell me)

The pout face (SIG is so chummy with PMY, IN FRONT of his eyes)

B6ZScMvCcAA_sbK.jpg

When she mentions him at first, he goes (Oh she still remember my presence even when she's up there)

20141231-kbs-ec97b0eab8b0eb8c80ec8381-1e

Oh they give me popularity award,( his words), I think this just for encouraging me since I'm still acting at the beginning, I promise I'll do good to deserve this award. Like really!! can't you just say thank you, geezzz -_-

Keep looking at his favorite Noona

engsub-141231-kbs-drama-awards_jcwcut_sc

ji-chang-wook-and-park-min-young-520x245

When she'e emotional, look at the tears

tumblr_nhgmryosUq1tydf5io4_1280.jpg

When the other MC hinting at him watching them and being jealous, and reminding him of the beanie kiss, check that face

B6ZSbcWCQAAYFnY.jpg

At stage with his favorite lady

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150101

B6ZSb8ICQAArd3p.jpg

When her wish for new year is not for him to get hurt, seriously it was her first wish, second high rating, third, a boyfriend

And lastly

OI04Q9f.gif

That's it I guess

P.S sorry for flooding your soompi, I can't seem to stop myself

• Like 11

Hai ladies and guys.. healerites and changminers.. have you seen this?

Ji Chang Wook to Embark on First Asia Fan Meeting Tour

Ji Chang Wook to Embark on First Asia Fan Meeting Tour

Actor Ji Chang Wook will embark on a solo fan meeting tour in Asia next month!

The tour titled “This is JCW” is scheduled to kick off in Hong Kong on June 20, followed by stops in Japan and Taiwan.

Thanks to the huge popularity of his latest drama “Healer,” Ji Chang Wook has quickly become one of the leading Hallyu figures in Asia and particularly Hong Kong, where his popularity can be seen through various magazines, events, and promotions.

A representative of the actor commented, “Through this fan meeting tour, Ji Chang Wook hopes to connect with his fans on a more intimate level. You will get to see the various charms of Ji Chang Wook that have not been revealed before.”

Meanwhile, almost a year has passed since Ji Chang Wook’s previous international fan meeting in Taiwan, which took place in August 2014. Currently, he is busy touring Korea with the musical “Those Days.”

ji chang wook

from: http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/14/ji-chang-wook-to-embark-on-first-asia-fan-meeting-tour/

source : http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000471216

wow.. I expect more goodies when the time comes.. wohoo cheer3 onion head

• Like 7

Talking about this scene

sis1d94bei8w.gif

When she moved back her head and they stared at eachothers eyes, I think I see the real PMY and JCW there, we know that look meant they wanted so much to kiss, and the way he was holding her tightly by the neck!!!! *swooooon* but then PMY looks like she just realise it, averted her gaze, moved back a little, maybe because it was too close for comfort, kekekeke, looked back at him, with desire/fear of said desire in her eyes, if I'm not misreading what I saw, and he definitely didn't like her pulling away :lol:B)

• Like 12

@ReemKanabta... opss I am not that fluent in Korean. I can read a little bit but to hear the whole conversation beyond my ability. But I did watch this clip in youtube,  There is one uploader who uploaded PMY part from KBS world so that clip included eng sub. I 'll post it here once I find it again. Right now I am stealing time lurking here.

Actually if you watched the couple award, they were the only couple who looked like real couple not only drama couple. They stuck together- to the point they look disjointed and oblivious to the others - in their own world, their moves were always in sync. When she stepped back a bit, he will step back too. It like they were attached by invincible threads.  

Just realize after back reading - @tehlimau was saying the same thing  earlier about this couple on stage. LOL

my long posting got swallowed again :angry::angry: grrrrrrrr

my post got swallowed by soompi again :angry:

this is my last try if nothing come out i am going to give up and leave. :tears: :tears: 

yeyyyyy .. glad we are on again to discuss my favourite our OTP moment KBS drama awards because there are soooo much sizzling moments for them. Never tired of watching no matter how many time i keep watching the vids. i know this was discussed plenty of times in previous pages but what the heck ...:P because when @amyR005 you said about in sync movement, observe in vid by BROWNIE min 2.24, he moved a step a head to minyoung closing the gap between them ( yeahh why not when he was itching and lonely sitting down there next to JW kkkk ), he took a glimse at her que card then suddenly someone called her and she turned  ..his eyes followed her and so does his body and he move closer again. Then they immersed deep in conversation in their own bubble.

Then min 5.17 minyoung suddenly moved backward ( not sure why perhaps she realized she was blocking the audience/camera view on her co-star or probably the floor crew instructed her to do so ) and BAMMM ... look at his eyes following her again, his face expression ( rileks wookie, she's not going to leave you hahaha ) and quickly move his body closer to her again aigoooooo :D magnetic effect was toooo strong ayyy

@ReemKanabta awesome gifs and sequence. Like you said, at that moment he only focused on one thing and only on one lady. His mind, his eyes and his body movement just towards that love of his life..*cought*cough * he can't deny it anymore.

mmmm .. tagging not working anymore :phew: 

• Like 8

@ReemKanabta all those timelines lol - that's the research bit from the assistant writers, hahaha. Quick question when was the date for the second press con?

re: Scene 19 - I think everyone, including myself was screaming at the TV for them to kiss! I know they have been kissing a lot, but HALLO?! They were literally begging for it, looking at their body language. True that MY may have felt too much, and too close for comfort for her roiling emotions.

@saeedeh and Reem Yes the KBS awards - the difficult part (at this moment for me) is because I have NOT (edit) watched the whole thing - so I don't know the sequence. Which part of the show they did this, when they did that....because I always see snippets of videos. Stringing this various parts into one ff is also difficult in terms of writing flow - like till today I am not too happy with "Playing House" ep15 ff because I felt like I was doing more quick snapshots than writing a flowing story. I can get around it by dividing KBS awards into parts (like the Prologue series) but this also means each part I must have sufficient material to write about. That's why I haven't wrote anything on it yet, even though I am spazzing at every single little thing along with you guys. Let me think a bit more how to do this.

@dandelionjd if Wookie really said "Over here" to her - I would just faint. That is one sexy come on if there ever is one.

@CrushOnHealer Piggy backing/elevator scene is a definite must write. Let me mediate on that for a bit. kekeke.

@ReemKanabta - what did you vote for? Postcards or Posters? I initially thought post cards then I decided I needed a bigger Wookie face. LOL. :w00t:

Edited by tehlimau
  • Like 9

Woah,you ladies are good..like really good with body languages.I enjoy reading your analysis and "CSI-ing". Are you guys sure you ain't detectives?hmmm..if u ain't,do consider it. Lol 

I love this thread so much. We all drown in d delulu pool but we still find a way to snap back to reality(well I do). No matter how I try not to get too deep,I find myself being drawn back.is this normal?

Recently,I was talking to my bestie at work about healer and the chemistry between them.And everytime,she would roll her eyes at me and tell me to snap out of it.Last week I was watching healer(she came around for d weekend) and she joined me to watch it(twas episode 15),all of a sudden she was like "are u kidding me?are these guys acting or making use of their relationship in this scene?"I was like "huh?" she then said and I quote,"The relationship between this two is explosive.she's so lucky to have a bf like him.Who gave the rules for actors in a relationship to act together huh?this isn't normal."I was dumbstruck and I told her healer is d 1st show where they met for d 1st time And they havnt met before. She scoffed,gave me d evil eye and said,"don't believe everything u read in d media.These two are totally in a relationship".I couldnt argue anymore.how could I explain it to her.she wouldn't believe me BUT I was screaming internally cuz she noticed d chemistry at 1st glance.

Oh Changmin,pls be REAL.if u already are,I wish u all the happiness from my heart.

I'm gonna show her the kbs clips and see if she can notice anything.will share with you guys.

Sorry for d long post.hehehe.

Edited by mellinadear
  • Like 12

@tehlimau I voted on Posters of course, although it would be easier to receive postcards, but a bigger version of them *screams* the problem is they won't match with my home decoration, where will I put it, maybe in the spare room or in my son's bedroom, if the color matched

I say go with a series on the awards, I'll help you with the timeline there, on which scene came first, the date for the second press was on Dec 16th, 

@dandelionjd I agree with @tehlimau if it's true, :w00t:

@avi1003 I agree with every word you said here , my same thoughts exactly

observe in vid by BROWNIE min 2.24, he moved a step a head to minyoung closing the gap between them ( yeahh why not when he was itching and lonely sitting down there next to JW kkkk ), he took a glimse at her que card then suddenly someone called her and she turned  ..his eyes followed her and so does his body and he move closer again. Then they immersed deep in conversation in their own bubble.

Then min 5.17 minyoung suddenly moved backward ( not sure why perhaps she realized she was blocking the audience/camera view on her co-star or probably the floor crew instructed her to do so ) and BAMMM ... look at his eyes following her again, his face expression ( rileks wookie, she's not going to leave you hahaha I LOL'd at that, he was just like a little boy who didn't want his mommy to move away from him ) and quickly move his body closer to her again aigoooooo :D magnetic effect was toooo strong ayyy"

• Like 7

Reem n tehlimau i can't guarantee it hehehe, but as comparison , watch ep.10 when pbs pulled cys's hand to have drink (when they runaway from detective). Cys said 'then what soju?' Pbs replied 'over here '.... Then the gif should be slower...

• Like 8

So @dandelionjd if that's correct, they were meeting afterwards properly :w00t: she would say let me bring my stuff, that would be so logical with their body movement and touching, so maybe they had late dinner together or grabbed a bite at the road before going home :phew::wub: ok now seriously I want to be incarnated in one of their close assistants body

• Like 10