[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

just connecting the dots:

L'officiel Hommes interview

LH: you are handsome. We cannot leave out your look. What is your favorite part of your body?

JCW: Eyes. I always wanted to be an actor with shining eyes since I was a kid. And I keep trying hard to be the one. Maybe that's why I look at eyes when I see someone. I like people with beautiful and clear eyes whether they are men or women.

cto.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ISPULS Interview Questionnaire answered by Park Min Young

Best part I like about my body. (Eyes)

I like my eyes the most, aren’t they bright/sparkly?

cr.raine evenstar via PMY Ifans united blog

Edited by dandelionjd

Good morning Changminers..

Happy weekend all.

Finally I found her interview. Since @ReemKanabta talked about uri couple kakao talk. I've been so curious. Then after I found it. How can I say... my weak shipper heart. All I can do imagine what was their kakao talk contents. The way he asked her if she already ate or not.. I'm in delulu hyper mood now..

Uri couple its okay if u dont declare it yet. Just give our delulu doses please. Will be happy with that. Edited by OdankItha

my apologies if I can't reply to your tagging as each page of this thread takes so long to load and I usually I just give up. Just wanna say thanks to those who likes my C-strips, and no I don't have a list of my favourite strips

• Like 1

Guest guapas

JCW Pará, heno Una probability de Que El està Usando Una pulsera de cuero Bvlgari (Bulgari) espiral doble Que cuesta Alrededor de $ 345 USD.
El estilo es párr las mujeres ... Así Que No sé Por Qué Wookie Lleva uno LOL! raine_evenstar mencionado Que los aficionados chinos estan en la cima de Sus Habilidades de CSI.

De Todas Formas, párr Tener Una idea del Estilo, haga clic en Haga el alerón

Contenido Oculto

He encontrado esta foto, Park Min joven  amigo estaba usando el mismo brazalete ... que tendrá algo que ver? Es por eso que llevaba una mujer pulsera de ... 

Espero estar equivocado!

:S

Espanyola??? Hehe,I don't understand... So,about the bracellet that Chang Wook wore,it could be a present from Min Young... But Min Young also gave it to her bestfriend... Almost similar... 

@guapas @siptiamari, Actually, the one MYs friend is wearing is Hermes, matching her pink/orange one. The one that Ji Chang Wook  is wearing is by Bvlgari. It's all double wrap though. There are chances that his was given by to him by a fan or the stylist told him to wear it. There is a Bvlgari paper bag in his luggage in a segment in Happy Camp. We shouldn't really assume anything out of it. If we are, MY and her friend are more matching with her than him lol! 

Edited by pnaysurfer84

Good morning Chingus (or rather it is afternoon here and my stomach is growling). And I am typing this from my work laptop (iPad and Soompi temp forum is a no go - they don't like each other).

Two questions regarding Healer BTS videos, which I am rewatching to get inspiration:

1) Where is BTS #8? I cannot find it on youtube, and I cannot remember what it was about?

2) BTS #9 - I watched the subbed version from Ji Chang Wook's kitchen, where Ji Sem was playing with PMY's hair, and she called him out for overcharging because he looked "handsome". But strangely, for the last two sentences of interaction between them, there was no Subs. And they became somewhat serious towards the end of the video. Anyone can enlighten me?

Next FF is currently being "cooked". :P

Edited by tehlimau

Guest Eileen531

@ tehlimau  

1) Where is BTS #8? I cannot find it on youtube, and I cannot remember what it was about? Wasn't bts #8 the rooftop snow kiss, I could be wrong. I think after that episode is when Marie(forget the #)  started this Couple thread. There wasn't a name yet not till a few pages later. lol

2) BTS #9 - I watched the subbed version from Ji Chang Wook's kitchen, where Ji Sem was playing with PMY's hair, and she called him out for overcharging because he looked "handsome". But strangely, for the last two sentences of interaction between them, there was no Subs. And they became somewhat serious towards the end of the video. Anyone can enlighten me? Again, I had brought this up before since it bugged me to no end. The translation at the kitchen just left it off there. Back then (that sounds funny) there weren't as many translators as we have now. The conversation did continue.........someone had suggested she asked him what his favorite type was? I found that odd to boldly ask him directly, then again we are talking about Minyoung who boldly announced she wanted a boyfriend for a new year's resolution.

Morning everyone 

@tehlimau I think you know by now, bts 8 has nothing to do with our couple, and JCW kitchen only subbed his related material, that's why it's not with the other videos.

About bts 9 I also wish to know the whole convo,  the kitchen usually apologize if not Eventing subbed because they can't hear clearly the dialogue,  there was a line that MY asked wookie who did his hair, and he replied, he did it himself,  and she asked him if he like it that way, and he answered no. Was this already subbed in the video!! Or there's another unsubbed line!!

@ReemKanabta there were two unsubbed lines, one from PMY and one from JCW at the end.  I can catch some Korean words (too much drama watching lol) so I know somewhat to the correlation of words etc. So the last two sentences left us hanging. Note that the bts video itself, the whole scene is very chopped up too. I wonder why???

@tehlimau I also thought KBS  was chopping alot of scenes in the bts , makes you wonder why, like in bts 7 when they were together going through albums,  I adore this one,  the way wookie trying to figure how does that thing work and when he looks up when he hears MY saying thanks to the staff and she appeared heading to where he is, the way they interact together just makes me happy, when he kneel closer to her asking something with his so sexy voice (was too close, you could imagine a magnet pulling them together), when he wanted to grab something and stretched his arm infront of her and then it was cut off, really!!!!! they so belonged together in that scene

Guest Eileen531

@ReemKanabta,  Good morning,  

I think i missed that part of his kneeling closer to ask her something.........which Bts was this again, please? lol

Right, Bts epi #8, is all YJT and Bts epi #6 is the Rooftop Snow Kiss, my mistake.

There definitely was more conversation between the two in Bts epi #9 at the very end but the subbing/translation stopped before that.

@Eileen531 @ReemKanabta at times like this I wished I was studying Korean instead of Japanese. Imagine when we get the DVD and then all the 700 minutes of extras we do not understand a word and will be gnashing at our teeth waiting for kind souls to sub the damn thing, or at least the OTP parts.

Why is PMY so incredibly quiet recently? Keeping a low profile after Wookie revealed himself at the Sohu interview??? These two will be the death of me - like really I was happily writing my Healer fic until I decided to jump on this ship. :P

• Like 1

I think uri couple already give too much clues Since the Busan time. The biggest and important clue from Wookie is his iv at L'OFFICIEL HOMMES. His answer clearly said that he have someone in his mind.. So maybe they have to take a slow motion step now. Contact and talking all night long secretly. Not using socmed as their secret massage for a while. Cause as we know their ig have many comments about their relationship.. Or maybe they sense of the movement from dispatch?? 

Btw how to insert a spoiler in here??

Edited by OdankItha

Hahahah @tehlimau my sentiment exactly,  I was enjoying this ship, but I'm afraid I have drowned deeply now, but I blame it on them, they're just giving too many clues, arrgh. Btw I remember reading an IV lately where wookie said that he like to be the pursuer if he liked a girl, he preferrs to be the one more in love in a relationship,  so I think he would be the one initiating the first step,  maybe at the end of shooting and she told him she wants time to be sure this time just like you wrote and and they kept in touch maybe daily IDK till that Ms x accident,  where he didn't want to wait anymore and posted that healer pic after staying up most of the night thinking,  and I think he got his happy reply, since he couldn't be more happy after that, and so is she, lol wishful scenario but why do I feel it fits perfectly 

Beautiful Amazing ChangMiners-Healerites Family!
All lovely weekend, a nice, sunny, positive! Our day will also be carried out in an atmosphere of love for our dear Changming, so let us recall all the beautiful scenes BTS Changming time healer and describe our feelings and sensations, so we are very happy to analyze their every gesture, because for me personally BTS every moment special, where a lot of tenderness, care and love our Changmin about each other, and even every Korean news during the show Healer so nice and special way to describe all the unforgettable emotions that were between our Healer ^ Changmin pair in BTS Healer, where all the senses magnetism observed in our beautiful Changming inseparable pair, where even the quiet dialogue that is able to clearly convey the whole range of their feelings for each other, because the special look that fascinates, as if they were looking at each other straight in the soul , dissolving into one another completely with all heart, the most sensual, most correct, most real couple our ChangWook+MinYoung=Perfect Changming, Couple made for each other!
Our Changmin personification of love, talent, beauty and happiness in all aspects of these important words, I'm so proud that we ChangMiners shippers so special memorable Couple, our favorite Changming * Healer Couple!

It is a great honor for us as well to us yesterday joined Amazing beautiful girl in which so much of love, faith and support for ChangMin

@aileenmaysumera1920 3e3bqsdg0bq5.gif

I am very happy that we are here, this wonderful girl, thank you dear for all the love and protection ChangMin on Facebook!
Hello My Dear Chingu Aileen! Come here often and let us together with all the friends here, people in the thread ChangMin all amazing and so good that you are here and I am waiting here also another excellent talented girl my Chingu Ji Wakaru, she is so beautiful talented ChangMin clips that I would like to see it also here!

Big hug to all here! Love and thanks to all our wonderful Chingus 3e3bqsdg0bq5.gif

You're never too far away because I know we're close in our hearts!

:wub:

ie1gjpwqn4qn.png

With much love from our Chinese good ChangMiners,Ps by Tracy

Edited by AnsOlga

Minyoung sshi,  annyeong... Wookie is living up to his word 'I Will Protect You' but at the same time,  no one can predict what will happen after a second or a minute.  So the recent turn of events had so much things that happened triggered by that Ms exK  and the Mr X whether we like it or not.  It's hard to hide a wonderful synergy let alone when many people have noticed it because it has brought happiness to our hearts.  

Wookie,  just so you understand... I believe we are your noonas... not Minyounggie :)   

I salute you for your wise actions and manner during interviews... 

Minyoung sshi?  so quiet aren't you?  :( We are @All here for you.  You've come back with braveness and boldness,  please don't let bashers affect you.  

ChangMin...  we miss seeing you together but... we @All wait patiently :)  

:wub:You Are the One
When you smile I smile
They say you only fall in love once,but that can't be true...
Every time I look at you,I fall in love, again and again

zb0s093ki2rf.gif

(the important words that I believe describe well all the tender views love  our  ChangMin)

:wub::)

aesq0nuns056.jpg

zb0s093ki2rf.gifCr:KBS,official website Healer

I love very it BTS ChangMin and happiness that radiates our handsome JCW when looking at our beautiful goddess PMY, in general, I remember how happy I was to see this BTS and generally absolutely every ChangMin BTS so beautiful  and just a special feeling of our sweet lovebirds clearly shows!

Edited by AnsOlga

So so so, our handsome JCW seem mentioned at the fan meeting in China, he can not dance for them, because he is dancing just before its close, respectively, our beautiful goddess PMY really since the Healer was obviously very especially girls for JCW, the BTS, and before that he has shown in her presence all their skills in the dance!

:wub:

ns46atgzfryu.gif
And I see our Beautiful Sweet ChangMin completely natural with each other happy in each BTS, and the key word is natural, not for the camera (as some other couples Drama)and that for me ChangMin very real, because here's a special feeling in between all this you can feel heart!

fxn70fpt1azn.gif

jabi3emvmemx.gif

16l4kerkn6ft.gif

mugdyh45p2ny.gif

pgbxd3xm6pr5.gif

Cr gif:Chinese ChangMiners Chingus

Edited by AnsOlga