[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@amyR055 I think he said it (not tired of it) in past tense and he's grammatically correct as he explained past event (when he filmed those intimate scenes).. kkk

@Eileen531 sorry couldn't meet your request to translate the interview as I couldn't watch the Sohu Video last night due to bad internet connection.. ㅜㅜ Thanks to raine_evenstar for the translation ^^

CYS character is very similar to PMY. She admit it as well as SJN and her assistants. I think if SJH doesn't have such painful past and has many friends, JCW would said that SJH is also similar with him - protective, love his mom, pursue his dream. When JCW said PBS is character that have most similarity with him, for me it recalled to this scene:

remember in Guerilla Date, PMY said that she want someone who'll always by her side.:wub:

• Like 1

@AnsOlga Thanks for your kind words, you always post such beautiful words and pictures of ChangMin, thank you. 

Thank you @fyeahjcw for your loving my comics, I am so in love with ALL your moving pictures (GIf) and your are mighty creative in your photoshop skills too . 

Those celebrating Labour Day today, have a good holiday

• Like 1

Omg Chingus, as predicted by @ReemKanabta i had a very  bad sleep, no thanks to our ChangMin. We need to analyse his expressions when he non-answered the possibility of them dating in RL. Would @fyeahjcw do us a favour by making another set of gifs for this? Kamsahamida in advance!!

Hopefully we get more news to spazz today! 

Guest Eileen531

@ OO1230, 

No worries about the translations, I would be crazy if my internet acted up.  We're lucky that raine_evenstar did the translations and brought us all those goodies. Accurate goodies I'd like to add.  This part is important to understand as I'm sure you already do. 

"btw in case you ladies are wondering, these translations are of Wookie's exact words and not the Chinese translation from the Chinese interpreter at the event.  The Chinese interpreter generalized quite a bit of what Wookie said. So if someone else did English translation based on the Chinese translation, it'll read quite different from mine".  Applause to Raine.

I do see Jcw as being SJH in the silent thinker, smexy aura, and smart with a dash of PBS traits goofing around prankster, shy guy, adorkableness mixed in one.  Thanks OO1230. :)

Captain fly back to Korea.. 

Better translate than google.. 

"Done with China's schedule, heading back to Korea!! Had a great time, bye! Let's meet again next time!!!

Edited by OdankItha

Guest treasure51

JCW update his IG. 

Edited by treasure51
@odankhlta and @pnay. this time we hv synergy. i need 10mins to post thing in this temp. forum.. can not use phone, so slow.

Guest Eileen531

@ Ahpheng,  

This C-strip has to be among your Top 10 if you even have a list.  I really laughed out loud and enjoyed the humor.  Thanks so much and keep them coming. lolololololololol

Guest Eileen531

Well what do I see here..........a gorgeous man wearing a blue striped sweater kind of like the blue one Minyoung had on the other day. Hmmmmmmm. Very nice.

Thanks ladies, your very quick......@ pnaysurfer, @ Odankltha, and @ treasure51

@amyR055 @ReemKanabta @FleurdeLys101 @Eileen531 @cmoirae2 - Tots agree with y'all! Honestly, I was one of those many new Wookie fans in the US that received that one negative vibe and blow when that certain article came out late that one night. It was overly sensationalized and I was totally furious with JCWs IV answers. I felt so betrayed because Healer became one of my favorite dramas and how dare he speak about MY and SJN writer-nim in that fashion. But my negative thoughts was nullified when that IG update from BK by JCW, show up of that Alicia Key's song that MY likes so much, with that special part. My friends pointed this part out, of course. 

Like I always say, JCW is an honest to goodness person. Love him to pieces. Now that he has answered questions that have been bugging me since the end of Healer, I can't wait for any other developments between Minyoungie and Wookie. 

Edited by pnaysurfer84
  • Like 1

Guest winda2905

Where are you min young shi

Why zupp (min young's dog) with your friends. Not with you dear:D

i look it in pmyifansunited IG...chinggu 

How put picture from ig. I dont know how>:(

Edited by winda2905

Hello girlfriends, someone started putting hearts in their IG recently, first MY now wookie, correct me if I'm wrong but they didn't do that before right!!

@tehlimau so sorry that you didn't sleep well, I also kept drifting to @fyeahjcw gifs  whenever I woke up at night, not good for my poor heart, but strangely I feel energetic from yesterday's beautiful  updates

@Ahpheng I ran out of words to describe how much I love your comics :x

Edited by ReemKanabta

@winda2905 here it is, you press on the three dots below the IG post and copy share URL and paste it here. Maybe PMY is there with him, or are they babysitting the (real ) puppy and MY is with her human puppy, OK now I'm having butterflies in my stomach thinking of them together *pervy thoughts* LOL

OK It's the first time I see a heart at her post here, @OO1230 can you please remind us what's she saying here *flying kiss your way* I can only read healer. and wookie used these smilies before : ) but this is his first heart, maybe he couldn't insert them before (don't won't to drown anymore in delulu )

Guest FleurdeLys101

@amyR055 @ReemKanabta @FleurdeLys101 @Eileen531 @cmoirae2 - Toots agree with y'all! Honestly, I was one of those many new Wookie fans in the US that received that one negative vibe and blow when that certain article came out late that one night. It was overly sensationalized and I was totally furious with JCWs IV answers. I felt so betrayed because Healer became one of my favorite dramas and how dare he speak about MY and SJN writer-nim in that fashion. But my negative thoughts was nullified when that IG update from BK by JCW, show up of that Alicia Key's song that MY likes so much, with that special part. My friends pointed this part out, of course. 

​@pnaysurfer84 That one interview totally put me off too, came across as tactless almost. It is actually what kept my delulus at bay LOL. Plus the boy is consistently being described as incapable of lying, so guess what, I was literally ANDWAE-ing myself through that article LOL. But then again of course, I read other Wookie IVs and I'm like, wait a minute, it doesn't add up. The boy's character as exuded by his old IVs tells me that he is incapable of dissing a co-star let alone a veteran and respected writer. In other words, very un-Wookie like. So glad the cat is finally out of the bag- yes ladies and gentlemen, Actor Ji, didn't get tired of the skinship, had lengthy discussions with his lovely co-star on how to make the scenes beautiful and went to great lengths to take care of each other at the same time, arasso?